Overview (table of contents) Annex 1 The full text of the Ordinance on medical review to the Cancer Register of cancers, etc.
Pursuant to §§ 19 and 82 of the law on approval of health professionals and health professional activity, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1350 of 17. December 2008, shall be based on:
§ 1. It is the responsibility of doctors to make notification to the Cancer Register in accordance with the provisions of this Ordinance.
§ 2. The obligation to make notification includes the diseases listed in annex 1, etc.
(2). In annex 1, diagnoses and diagnostic numbers correspond to the National Board of Health's classification of diseases of 1993 (ICD10), based on the World Health Organization's classification of diseases. By revising the health agency can make corresponding amendments to annex 1.
(3). Notification must be made regardless of any notification to the other Central registers.
(4). Notification shall be effected by:
1) all newly diagnosed cases of tumor disease
2) cases of multiple tumors in the same person, with a separate review of each tumor disease, which is seen as a new primary tumor
3) revision of an earlier diagnosis subject to the notification requirement,
4) finding that a previously notified tumour has not been present, and
5) progression of prækankrøse changes or carcinoma in situ, including transition to invasive tumor.
(5). Notification shall be made at the latest in connection with the patient's final recording.
§ 3. The obligation to make notification lies with:
1) the responsible chief physician at a hospital ward, who for the first time for diagnosis, control or treat clinical and/or microscopic diagnosed, notifiable disease cases, regardless of whether the case has been reported in the past,
2) specialist practitioners, as first-time diagnoses, treat or control the notifiable cases without reference and subsequent contact with the hospital,
3) general practitioners (specialists in general medicine), as first-time diagnoses, treat or control the notifiable cases without reference and subsequent contact with the hospital or the medical specialist, and
4) the responsible chief physician at the hospital departments or institutes of pathology as well as prosektorer by the forensic institutes, where autopsy detected notifiable disease, not previously recognized and reported to the Cancer Register from a Clinical Hospital Department (unexpected section finds).
§ 4. Notification shall be made by electronic means to the Cancer Register, the National Board of health, in accordance with the guidance drawn up by the National Board of health, and which is available on the National Board of Health's website.
§ 5. Under section 82 of the Act on approval of health professionals and health professional activity, punished the doctor who is guilty of violation of the order, with fine.
§ 6. The notice shall enter into force on the 15. November 2009.
(2). At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 36 of 23. January 2004 on medical review to the Cancer Register of cancer etc. Health Agency, the 29. October 2009 Jesper Fisker/Ken H Thrige Annex 1
Notifiable tumor diseases
DB21 * HIV infection resulting in malignant tumor
DC00 *-DC14 *
Cancer of the lip, oral cavity and pharynx
Dc15 *-DC26 *
Cancer of the gastro-intestinal tract
DC30 *-DC39 *
Cancer of the respiratory organs and the organs of the thoracic
Dc40 *-DC41 *
Cancer of bone and articular cartilage
DC43 *-DC44 *
Malignant melanoma and other skin cancers
DC45 *-DC49 *
Cancer in mesotel and connective tissue
Kræft i bryst
DC58 DC51 *-*
Cancer of the female genital organs
DC60 DC63 *-*
Cancer of the male genitalia
DC64 *-DC68 *
Cancer of the urinary tract
DC69 *-DC72 *
Cancer of the eye, brain and other parts of central nervous system
DC73 *-DC75 *
Cancer of the thyroid and other endocrine glands
DC76 *-DC80 *
Cancer with poorly defined, or unspecified sites
DC81 *-DC96 *
Cancer of the lymphatic and blood forming tissues
Cancer occurred independently on multiple sites
Carcinoma in situ of the breast
Carcinoma in situ of cervix
Carcinoma in situ genitalium viri with other or not specified location (Carcinoma in situ testis)
Carcinoma in situ vesicae urinariae
Carcinoma in situ of other and unspecified urinary organs
Benign tumor in the urinary tract (excluding benign kidney tumor)
Benign tumor in brain membranes
Benign tumor in the brain and other parts of central nervous system
Neoplasma benignum are pituitariae
Neoplasma benignum ductus craniopharyngei
Neoplasma benignum corporis pinealis
DD37 *-DD48 *
Neoplasm of uncertain or unknown character
Cell change in the mucous membrane on the cervix
Mola water bladder
*) Indicates all of the diagnoses in the Group
Search Translated Laws of Denmark