Executive order amending Executive order on State educational support (SU-notice)
(Flexible student loans and electronic document box, etc.)
In executive order No. 455 8. June 2009 on State educational support (SU-notice) is amended as follows:
1. section 32 shall be replaced by the following: ' § 32. Application for scholarship, see. § 7 (1) (8). 1, slutlån of the basic regulation. § 7 (1) (8). 3, scholarship as Appendix, see. § 7 (3), additional student loans, see. section 7, paragraph 5, and additional scholarship, see. section 7, paragraph 6, shall be received in the Agency's self-service system, see. § 70, before the end of the month, as the learners would the scholarship from, but not later than the 5. December in aid this year.
(2). Application for student loans, see. § 7 (1) (8). 2, for months in support of the year, where the education seekers are entitled, in accordance with article 3. Article 7, paragraph 2, shall at the latest been received in the Agency's self-service system, see. section 70, the 5. December in this støtteår.
(3). After a period of leave from training at 7 months or less resume Agency on the present basis, payment of the aid without application from the learners. '
2. section 33, paragraphs 2 to 4 is replaced by the following: ' (2). Student loans and slutlån shall be paid at the earliest, when the students have accepted the loan conditions and asked for payment through the Agency's self-service system, see. section 70.
(3). Student loans or slutlån, which is released to the outline of the basic regulation. section 38 c, paragraph 1, but not paid, shall lapse if the learners do not have requested payment of the amounts referred to in article 6. (2) not later than 15 July. December in aid this year.
(4). Student loans are not paid with sums under $ 500. '
3. In section 35 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). Learners who have requested payment of student loans, see. section 33, paragraph 2, but in the future would a less amount paid, at the latest request this through the Agency's self-service system, see. section 70, the 15. in the month preceding the first month payment includes. '
Paragraphs 2 and 3 shall become paragraphs 3 and 4 hereafter.
4. In paragraph 36, the words ' Scholarship as a supplementary allowance under section 7, paragraphs 3 and 4, or additional loans under section 7, paragraph 5 ' to: ' or scholarship as a supplementary allowance under section 7 (3) and (4) '.
5. section 38 (1) is replaced by the following: ' learners at elementary schools, youth schools, independent schools and private primary schools must, regardless of the rules in sections 32-37 of the sending application for support or modification of support, including opt-out and discontinuance of aid, to the educational institution in paper form. Request for disbursement of student loans, have been released to disposition, must be done according to the rules laid down in article 33, paragraph 2, and section 35, paragraph 2. ';
6. In article 43, paragraph 3, nr. 1, the following is inserted as a 3. paragraph: ' Includes more than one pay period, income is distributed equally on støtteår calendar days in each støtteår, so only income falling to the same støtteår, included in the egenindkomsten. '
7. section 50, paragraph 1, is replaced by the following: ' the Agency shall lay down in the loan conditions, in which case the debt falls due for immediate settlement. In the conditions fixed terms of repayment and eventual execution, including for how deposit amount shall be allocated on the fees, interest, principal and any costs referred to in article 6. Chapter 8 and 10. '
8. In article 64, paragraph 2, the words ' application for approval of training abroad or '.
9. section 70, paragraph 5, shall be replaced by the following: ' (5). Decisions and communications of the Agency sends in electronic form to the training seekers Document box. Board may determine that certain decisions and messages are sent in paper form, and that some learners can receive decisions and communications in paper form. '
(1). The notice shall enter into force on 16 September. November 2009.
(2). § 1, nr. 1-5 and 7, have effect for applying for support for the aid year 2010. For applying for support for the aid year 2009 finds the previously applicable rules shall apply. Application for a grant in december 2009 at the latest, however, must be received in the Agency's self-service system the 5. December 2009, see. section 32, paragraph 2, of the Executive order on State educational support (SU-notice).
(3). § 1, nr. (6) shall apply for the final award of support, see. section 22 (a) of the law on State educational support (SU-law), to support the year 2009.
(4). § 1, nr. 9, has the effect of decisions and announcements relating to aid year 2010 or later støtteår, in that agency for the State's Educational support, however, for a period to be determined by the Agency, can send messages to the candidates ' education decisions and e-Box.
The Ministry of education, the 10. November 2009 Bertel Haarder/Marianne Gjevert Petersen