Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=129375
Law amending the law on water sector organisation and economic conditions and various other laws
(Postponement of price cap regulation for 2011, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
In Act No. 469 of 12. June 2009 on water sector organisation and economic conditions shall be amended as follows:
1. Article 21, paragraph 4, 1. and 2. paragraph is replaced by the following: ' the Fund is made up of deposits from water companies. In the period 2011-13 pay the Minister an amount equal to the payments received from the companies. '
2. § 36 is replaced by the following: ' § 36. The provisions on price ceiling regulation in Chapter 3 are applicable to the pricing of 2011. '
In Act No. 460 of 12. June 2009 amending the law on environment protection, law on water supply, law on payment rules for wastewater treatment plants, etc. and various other laws. (Impact of the law on water sector organisation and economic conditions) shall be amended as follows:
1. § 2, nr. 7, is repealed.
2. § 3, nr. 3, is repealed.
Of the law on water supply, etc., see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 935 of 24. September 2009, is amended as follows:
1. section 52 (a), paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' in the case of the supply of water from a public water supply systems may, in compliance with the price cap, which may be laid down for the supply in accordance with § 6 of the law on water sector organisation and economic conditions in the price factored the costs referred to in this clause, see. However, paragraphs 3 and 4. The cost includes
1) necessary costs for the abstraction and distribution of water,
2) salaries and other operating costs,
4) contributions towards the costs of the General Secretariat, which is created pursuant to Chapter 4 of the law on water sector organisation and economic conditions,
5) operational depreciation,
6) return of foreign capital,
7) deficit from prior periods arising in connection with the establishment and significant expansion of supply systems,
8) provisions for new investments,
9) expenses for advice of water supply customers on water savings, financing of water-saving measures and participation in mains shall cooperate and the like,
10) the cost of mapping, monitoring and protection of the water resources, which are taking from the plant or in the future is likely to reclaim from, to the extent such additional monitoring and protection in addition to the public mapping, monitoring and protection is necessary or appropriate for water supply plant,
11) expenditure to cover the fees referred to in article 6. § § 24 a, 24 (b) and 35 of the law on environmental objectives, etc. for water bodies and international nature protection areas, and
12) contributions towards the costs of tasks falling within the Water sector's technological development fund regulation. Chapter 7 of the law on water sector organisation and economic conditions. '
2. In section 52 (a) shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). Total or partial transfer of a public water supply systems must neither directly nor indirectly lead to higher prices for services from the installation concerned, including as a result of the recognition of the increased cost of financing with foreign capital, operational depreciation or return on endowment capital. '
Paragraphs 2 and 3 shall become paragraphs 3 and 4 hereafter.
3. In section 52 (a), paragraph 2, there will be (3) is inserted after ' (1) ': ' and 2 '.
In the Act on payment rules for wastewater treatment plants, etc., see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 281 of 22. March 2007, as amended by section 22 of Act No. 1336 of 19. December 2008 and section 3 of Act No. 460 of 12. June 2009, is amended as follows:
1. section 1, paragraph 1, shall be repealed, and replaced by:» Law seeks to ensure respect for the principle of cost coverage, including coverage of environmental and resource costs, and pricing with incentive effect. In addition, consideration must be given to the different water application sectors provides an appropriate contribution, and to the principle that the polluter pays.
(2). In this law, the term wastewater forsyningsselskaber, unless otherwise indicated, such waste water forsyningsselskaber covered by article 2, paragraph 1, of the law on water sector organisation and economic conditions.
(3). The law lays down rules on the payment of diversion to wastewater forsyningsselskabers sewage treatment plant. The law also applies to payment for diversion to wastewater treatment established pursuant to section 7 (a) and for the payment to common, compulsory schemes for emptying and disposal of human waste products, sludge and wastewater from amassing tanks and settling tanks. '
Paragraphs 2 and 3 become paragraph 4 and 5.
2. In article 1, paragraph 2, which becomes paragraph 4, the words ' public wastewater treatment plants ' to: ' forsyningsselskabers sewage treatment plant effluent ', ' public ' to: ' waste-water sewage treatment plant forsyningsselskabers WWTP ' and ' sewer supply ': ' waste water forsyningsselskabet '.
3. In article 1, paragraph 2, which becomes paragraph 4, insert as 2. item:
» In the contribution after 1. item can be included wastewater forsyningsselskabets contribution towards the costs of tasks falling within the Water sector's technological development fund regulation. Chapter 7 of the law on water sector organisation and economic conditions. '
4. In paragraph 2 (b), paragraph 2, the words ' the public wastewater treatment plants ': ' waste-water sewage treatment plant forsyningsselskabets '.
5. In paragraph 7 (a), paragraph 1, the words ' section 30, paragraph 4 ', to: ' section 30, paragraph 1 '.
(1). The law shall enter into force on the 1. January 2010, in accordance with article 3. However, paragraph 2.
(2). section 52 (a), paragraph 1, of the law on water supply, etc., as amended by this Act, § 3, nr. 1, § 1, paragraph 2, there will be (4) of the Act on payment policies for waste water, etc., as amended by this law § 4, no. 3, shall enter into force on the 1. January 2011.
(1). In addition to the costs that may be included in the price for the supply of water from a public water supply systems and between the General water supply systems under section 52 (a), paragraphs 1 and 2, of the law on water supply, etc., can that recognized contributions in 2010 to cover the costs of the supply operation and task the safeguarding of the Secretariat.
Given at Marselisborg Palace, 27. December 2009 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Troels Lund Poulsen
Search Translated Laws of Denmark