Law amending the law on agricultural use of fertilisers and plant cover
(Crop-related actions, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
The law on agricultural use of fertilisers and plant cover, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 757 of 29. June 2006, shall be amended as follows: 1. In section 1, the following is inserted after ' vegetal ': ' and if other management-related actions '.
2. In article 2, paragraphs 2 and 3, the words ' without prejudice to article. the law's annex 1, ', and ' VAT registered turnover ' shall be replaced by: ' taxable turnover '.
3. In article 2, paragraph 2, the words ' 20,000 DKK ' for: ' 50,000 kr. ' 4. section 2, paragraphs 6 and 7, shall be replaced by the following: ' (6). Companies that are requiring registration in accordance with paragraph 2, shall notify the company for registration during the plan period, see. section 4, which occurs. Registration in accordance with paragraphs 2 and 3 shall take effect for the whole of the plan period, in which the notification takes place. The Minister may however, in exceptional cases, record companies with effect of former plan periods.
(7). When the company no longer has the obligation to be registered in accordance with paragraph 2, or the data subject is no longer would his company registered in accordance with paragraph 3, can the company be removed from the register. The Minister may cancel an undertaking from the register from the next plan period, if the company's taxable turnover from crop production, livestock breeding, forestry, or combinations thereof falls below 20,000 DKK annually. '
5. paragraph 3 is replaced by the following: ' 3. The provisions of the Act on the plant cover and other management-related actions, see. Chapter 3, includes companies with crop production or animal husbandry or combinations thereof, which have an annual taxable turnover in excess of 50,000 DKK from crop production or animal husbandry or combinations thereof, and which has a total area of 10 hectares or more. By the estimation of the area included leased and rented land. '
6. section 4, 3. paragraphs, are hereby repealed.
7. In article 6, paragraph 1, the following is inserted as a 3. item:
' The Minister for food, agriculture and fisheries, lays down rules on the operation of the field size and crop be fixed. '
8. Article 6, paragraph 3, shall be repealed, and replaced by: ' (3). The Minister shall determine the crop nitrogen standards and may set different standards for different regions of the country.
(4). The Minister may lay down rules for the allocation of a nitrogen standard for wheat for bread-making, including setting an upper limit for the area, which can be assigned to this norm. '
Paragraph 4 becomes paragraph 5.
9. Pursuant to section 6 shall be inserted: ' article 7. The Minister of food, agriculture and fisheries may lay down rules to the effect that the establishment of persons after crops in whole or in part may be replaced by a reduction of the company's total quota for nitrogen.
(2). The Minister may also lay down rules concerning the addition to the company's total quota for nitrogen, if your company establishes after crops in addition to persons subject crops.
(3). The Minister may lay down rules on the calculation of the reduction referred to in paragraph 1 and on the statement of the charge under paragraph 2 and on the company's disclosure on the application of the mentioned options. '
10. In section 8, paragraph 1, the words ' without prejudice to article. section 6 (3). '
11. section 8 (3) are repealed.
12. The heading of Chapter 3 shall be replaced by the following: ' Plant cover and other management-related actions '.
13. Article 18, paragraph 1, is replaced by the following:
» The Minister for food, agriculture and fisheries may lay down rules on the establishment of plant cover and other management-related initiatives. The Minister may lay down rules about the types of crops that can be used as plant cover, and on how much of the company's land green cover must be established. The Minister may also lay down the rules on the implementation of a pilot project between crops. '
14. In section 18 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). The Minister of food, agriculture and fisheries may lay down rules on specific arrangements, as each company can choose as an alternative to the laying of catch crops. '
Paragraph 2 becomes paragraph 3.
15. In article 18, paragraph 2, shall be inserted after ' vegetal ': ' and other management-related actions '.
16. section 22, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following:
» Company shall each year draw up fertiliser accounts for the completed plan period. Fertiliser accounts shall be reported to the Minister of food, agriculture and fisheries. '
17. Under section 24 (a) shall be inserted in Chapter 6: "§ 24 (b). The Minister for food, agriculture and fisheries can take soil samples to use for preparation of nitrogen forecast, see. § 6 (2), without paying for it. Companies shall, on request, provide the Minister with any information necessary for the application of the test for the preparation of the forecast. '
18. In article 26, paragraph 1, shall be replaced by ' article 6, paragraph 3 3. paragraph ' to: ' section 6, paragraph 4 '.
19. Article 29, paragraph 1, is replaced by the following:
» Unless a higher penalty is inflicted for other legislation, is punishable by a fine anyone who 1) violate section 5, article 21, paragraph 1, article 22, paragraphs 1 to 4, article 23, paragraphs 1 and 3, and section 24, 2) fails to notify the company for registration under section 2, paragraph 2, or fail to supply information or providing assistance available under section 24 (b), section 27 and section 28. '
20. Annex 1 is repealed.
§ 2 the law shall enter into force on the 1. January 2010.
Given at Marselisborg Palace, 27. December 2009 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Eva Kjer Hansen