Ordinance amending Ordinance on the approval and inspection of vehicles
(Approval of heavy duty trailers, etc.)
In executive order No. 762 of 8. July 2004 on the approval and inspection of vehicles, as amended by Decree No. 1539 of 29. December 2004, Decree No. 1140 by 30. November 2005, Executive Order No. 669 of 20. June 2006 and Decree No. 1490 by 12. December 2007, shall be amended as follows:
1. section 14 (1) (8). 7, shall be replaced by the following: ' 7) trailers for cars if the trailer cars are fitted with inertia brakes, pneumatic-mechanical brakes or not fitted with brakes, '
2. In article 14, paragraph 1, no. 8 shall be deleted: ' and '.
3. In article 14, paragraph 1, no. 9, the words '. ' to: ', and ' 4. Under section 14 (1) (8). 9, is added as a new number:
» 10) semi-trailers with compressed air, mechanical brakes. '
5. Pursuant to section 14, paragraph 7, the following is inserted as a new paragraph:
» (8). Traffic Board may lay down additional technical requirements as a condition for approval of heavy trailers (permissible maximum laden weight of more than 3,500 kg). '
6. Article 27 shall be replaced by the following: ' article 27. A car or a trailer to be used for synsfri interconnection shall be approved for that purpose, see. the rules of the Executive order on synsfri interconnection of car and trailer with a maximum authorized mass exceeding 3,500 kg and order on synsfri linking truck and on hængs vehicle with a maximum authorised weight of more than 3,500 kg. '
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. November 2008.
Road Agency, the 9. October 2008 Henning Christiansen/Ib Rasmussen