Chapter 1 Content of the scheme
Chapter 2 Administration
Chapter 3 Eligible projects
Chapter 4 Conditions for grants
Chapter 5 Eligible expenditure
Chapter 6 Amendment of the project and entry into commitments
Chapter 7 Calculation of grants
Chapter 8 Payment of grants
Chapter 9 Notify obligations
Chapter 10 Disposal and repayment of grants
Chapter 11 Force majeure
Chapter 12 Appeal access
Chapter 13 Penalty provisions
Chapter 14 Entry into force
Publication of grants to promote skills developer activities in the fisheries and aquaculture sector
In accordance with section 3, cf. Section 2 (2). 1, no. (3) (a, § 5, section 6, paragraph 6). 2, section 7 (4). 4, section 11, paragraph 1. 1, 2 and 4, section 12, and 13 (3). 1, in Law No 1. 1552 of 20. December 2006 on the development of the fisheries and aquaculture sector (Fisheries Development Act) shall be adopted according to the authority :
Content of the scheme
§ 1. The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries may, within the framework of the affixed framework, offer commitments to promote the activities of the fisheries and aquaculture sector in the context of projects relating to the development of : educational offers, methods and tools.
Paragraph 2. Commitment of grants may be given to limited projects of common interest with a broader scope than measures normally carried out by private companies and organisations.
Paragraph 3. Commitment of grants may be granted to organisations in the fisheries and aquaculture sectors or to others, as the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries have approved for the purpose.
Authorities and controls
§ 2. The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries of the Food Business Agency shall take decisions following this notice.
§ 3. The Authority shall carry out checks in connection with the administration following this notice.
Paragraph 2. Food business shall be responsible for the physical checks and the subsequent accounting checks.
Paragraph 3. The checks shall be obtained for the purpose of the checks provided by other authorities as necessary.
Applications for grants
§ 4. Applications for grants shall be made out in a special application form which is available by way of a request to the Food Erstice or by the Food Commercial website.
Paragraph 2. An application for a grant shall be received in Food Erstice at the latest by 1. Feb and 1. August.
Paragraph 3. In the case of the last day of the application for the period referred to in paragraph 1. 2 is a Saturday, Sunday, Monday or a national holiday, the application deadline expires the second weekday (Saturday not counting) that follows thereafter.
Paragraph 4. The Food Industry shall sign on to the receipt and may, in connection with this, permit the implementation of the project.
Prioritizing and decision
§ 5. Applications for grants received before the expiry of the application period and which meet the conditions for grants, cf. in Chapter 3 to 5, priority shall be given to the impact of the projects within the fields referred to in section 7 (3). 1, no. 1 6, mentioned areas.
Paragraph 2. In addition, the priority shall be taken into account,
1) on the project, the dissemination of scientific findings or of qualified experience gained in the priority areas of section 7, paragraph .1, no. 1-6, and
2) on the project, the development of flexible learning methods, based on business and company-based conditions, and which is relevant to the priority areas of section 7, paragraph 1, no. 1-6.
Paragraph 3. The allocation of funds is being sought, so that projects relating to both fisheries and aquaculture and the processing of fish and fishery products can be carried out.
Paragraph 4. In the run-up to a draft application, a special theme shall be published in the context of the notice, which will form the basis for the priority of the application.
Paragraph 5. If the application can be met, the Food Industry ' s undertaking shall be committed to grants.
§ 6. After discussion in the Fisheries Committee for the programme for the application of the European Fisheries Fund in Denmark, the Food Industry may, if necessary, set up an advisory committee. The Advisory Committee shall assist the Food Erstice by laying down principles for the priority post-5.
§ 7. Deposits may be granted to projects where applicants demonstrate that the results of the project will contribute to the development of training offers, methods and tools in order to increase the level of competence in one or more of the following areas :
1) Work environment and safety.
2) Product quality and raw material exploitation.
3) Application of new technology.
4) Diseases in the breeding stock.
5) Recirculations in aquaculture.
6) The development of training offers, methods and tools targeted at the specific needs of the fisheries and aquaculture sector.
Paragraph 2. Deposits shall be granted to projects within the referred to in paragraph 1. 1 the areas mentioned, including in the context of seminars, courses, workshops and forward-looking workshops and forward-looking tools and other best practices, exchange arrangements and testing of developed tools and methods.
Conditions for grants
§ 8. It is a condition of subsidies for a project ;
1) the total amount of eligible expenditure on the project shall amount to at least 50,000 kr;,
2) that the necessary authorisations from public authorities are obtained ;
3) to provide for the information requested by the Food and Food Industry, for the purposes of the proceedings,
4) no later than 18 months after the date of date, unless the Food Authority notifies a derogation from the date of the date of the date of the date, unless the date of the date of the date of the date of the date.
5) the tiller holder shall submit final payment request and the project report in good time, cf. § 12, paragraph 1. 4, and
6) the payment requests made with the corresponding original accounting documents are kept available until 31. December 2021.
Paragraph 2. In the case of detailed rules on the undertaking ' s obligation to inform on the public contribution of the project and to publicise information about the project on the webpage ' s home page or in the relevant state, journals and journals.
Paragraph 3. The Present Sea shall be obliged to submit a report on the project ' s effects 2 and 5 years after the closing down payment of grants. The information shall be provided for the information to be provided in the reports.
Paragraph 4. In the case of the defendant, the supplementary conditions may be subject to additional conditions for grants.
§ 9. Adverts may be awarded to actual costs borne by the saver and which are necessary for the implementation, including internal pay for the presence of the tillar shaver. Charges to external suppliers shall be based on the invitation to tender or open invitation to tender. Indirect expenditure shall be eligible expenditure if they are based on actual costs incurred in implementing the project and allocated in proportion to the direct costs of a duly substantiated, fair and equitable method.
Paragraph 2. Indirect costs can be included with up to 50%. the direct costs.
Paragraph 3. The eligible expenditure may also include :
1) costs to the attestation of paid expenses ;
2) projection costs, cf. § 12, paragraph 1. 4, and
3) any other expenditure which the Food Business assesses are necessary to implement the project.
Paragraph 4. The eligible expenditure may not include :
1) expenditure to be financed under other EU legislation ;
2) the costs incurred by the saver have paid before the Authority has given authorisation to implement the project ;
3) expenditure on the purchase of used or renovation equipment ;
4) financial, auditing, legal and monetary costs, unless these are caused by the requirements of the forsading authority, or
5) VAT unless this final beares of the tilt shaver.
Paragraph 5. The eligible cost of large infrastructure facilities may not exceed 10%. the total amount of the project ' s total eligible expenditure.
Amendment of the project and entry into commitments
§ 10. Amendment of a project may be approved by the Authority on condition that the change in accordance with the project's purpose is in accordance with the project's objectives. The application for a change to a project must be approved by the Food Industry prior to the implementation of the amendment.
Paragraph 2. The amount of the amount may not be increased in the context of changes to a project.
Paragraph 3. In accordance with the application of Article 1 (1) of the Committee on Food business, another person may, in accordance with paragraph 1, 3, may be enshable shaver, enter a pledge of grants. The entry into the defendant shall enter into rights and obligations in accordance with the case.
Calculation of grants
§ 11. The amount of the subsidy is up to 100%. the amount of the eligible expenditure incurred in the amount of the amount of the food industry.
Payment of grants
§ 12. The payment of grants shall be made on the basis of the account of the attributable to eligible expenses to be substantiated by the account of the subsidy. The grant of payment of grants must be carried out on a special schema and shall be accompanied by an auditor declaration by a registered or certified auditor. The form and form of the auditor declaration shall be obtained by way of a call to the Food Erstice or the Home Deviation of the Food Business.
Paragraph 2. The request for payment of grants must be submitted to the Food Industry.
Paragraph 3. Deposits may be paid up to three installments. Each installments shall be at least 20%. of the total amount of the total amount.
Paragraph 4. The end-down payment request shall be in the hands of the Food Industry within three months of the completion of the project. In exceptional cases, a derogation from this period may be granted by the Food Authority. Final payment request must be attached to a projection report.
Paragraph 5. The subsidy is transferred to the tilsagnshavers NemKonto.
§ 13. The onset of Tilsagnshaves shall, throughout the period when the conditions for grants are to be met, shall make a declaration to the Food Authority whether the conditions for grants are still to be met.
Paragraph 2. Underlying shall be granted throughout the period in which the conditions for grants must be fulfilled, without undue delay to give the Food Erstice notice of circumstances which may result in a withdrawal of an undertaking or a refund of grants after paragraph 14.
Disposal and repayment of grants
§ 14. Granltale of supplements will lapse if :
1) the conditions of grants are not met ;
2) the tilt shall have provided false or misleading information or have kept information of significance for the decision of the case,
3) the project is not carried out in accordance with the approved application, including whose significant parts of the project are falling ;
4) tillies shall override his duties according to section 11 (1) of the Fisheries Development Act. 2, or
5) the tilt holder does not comply with its obligation to be required under section 13.
Paragraph 2. In the paragraphs in paragraph 1. 1 in the case of cases, the Food Decision shall decide on the refund of grants. The interest shall be added to the payment of the payment claims. The interest rate supplement shall be calculated from the time the payment is made of the refund for reimbursement, and in the interest rate of late payment, etc. (Interest) provided for the reference rate provided for in addition. However, the interest rates shall be at least 50 kr.
§ 15. The following events as force majeure are recognized by the Food Business :
1) Expropriation if such an operation could not be foreseen at the time of receipt of the defendant.
2) A serious natural disaster, which substantially affects the activity of the achavera.
Paragraph 2. It is a condition of the recognition of force majeure, in specific cases, that the events impede the fulfilment of the obligations under which force majeure is invoked and that it did not undergo disproportionate circumstances ; ophes could have secured the opposition.
Paragraph 3. In exceptional cases, food business may recognise other events such as force majeure than those referred to in paragraph 1. 1.
§ 16. If the worshier wishes to invoke force majeure, it shall be notified to the Food Erstice within 10 working days of the date when the Saver Shaver is able to do so. The notification shall be accompanied by adequate documentation material.
§ 17. Decisions made by the Food Industry pursuant to this notice may be subject to the minister of food, agriculture and fisheries.
Paragraph 2. The complaint shall be submitted by the Food Industry, which shall be a food industry within four weeks of the receipt of the decision to which the complaint relates.
Paragraph 3. Food business may resume a case after a complaint has been lodged.
§ 18. After paragraph 14, paragraph 1. 1, in the fisheries development law, the penalty shall be punished by fine ;
1) provide false or misleading information or information of the importance of decisions taken under the law or under the rules laid down by the law,
2) acts in breach of conditions laid down in decisions taken pursuant to the law or under the rules laid down by the law,
3) failing to provide the documentation and the information which it is obliged to provide under the law or by rules laid down by the law,
4) provide false or misleading information or information which the person concerned has a duty to give in accordance with the law or rules laid down by the law,
5) fail to grant access to the inspection authority to the establishment, etc. in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the law. 1, or
6) fail to deliver or submit material or to provide the inspection authority as provided for in Article 11 (1) of the law. 2.
Paragraph 2. Companies can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) punishable by the rules of the penal code 5. Chapter.
Entry into force
§ 19. The announcement shall enter into force on the 18-1. December 2008.