Ordinance amending Ordinance of fleksydelse
(Vacation credits and 3. ledighedsdag)
In executive order No. 691 by 21. June 2007 on fleksydelse, as amended by Decree No. 355 of 16. May 2008, shall be amended as follows:
1. In article 7, paragraph 3, the words ' without prejudice to article. section 1, paragraph 1.0 ' to: ' without prejudice to article. § 1,«.
2. In article 9, paragraph 1, no. 2, shall be replaced by ' 1. July 1962 ' to: ' 2 July 1962 '.
3. In article 12, paragraph 1, section 10, ' is inserted after ': ' (3) '.
4. section 36 is replaced by the following: ' § 36. Vacation pay earned after the holidays, after other holiday provisions or in accordance with the corresponding provisions of foreign law, there shall be paid in the period with fleksydelse or within 3 months before the transition to fleksydelse without holidaying, leads to a reduction in fleksydelsen.
(2). The deduction referred to in paragraph 1 shall be carried out as of the month, the person gets paid holiday allowance. If the deduction cannot be done in the payment month, this must be done in the next payment of fleksydelse within 12 months from the date of payment of the vacation money.
(3). Holiday money leads to a deduction of the number of vacation days, paid. Vacation days earned in a 6-day-week, multiplied by 5/6. Each holiday results in deduction with 7.4 hours. There are coated with hours from holiday allowance up to 37 hours per week.
(4). If the gross amount of money per hour vacation is less than fleksydelsen per hour, the person can get paid the difference as fleksydelse.
(5). A person who, in the optjeningsår prior to the transition to fleksydelse, which forms the basis for the paid holiday pay, has been employed in a part-time Flex job, can get converted holiday allowance per day for that optjeningsår for hours. The conversion is done by sharing holiday money gross amount per day with the latest hourly wage, the person had before transition to fleksydelse. The calculated hours shall be deducted in fleksydelsen. '
5. In article 37, paragraph 2, shall be replaced by ' 1. and 2. ledighedsdag ': ' 1., 2., and 3. ledighedsdag '.
6. In article 65, paragraph 1, is replaced by ' 24 ' to: ' section 24, paragraph 2 '.
(1). The notice shall enter into force on the 1. January 2009.
(2). § 1, nr. 4, shall take effect from the 1. May 2009 and applies for vacation pay paid the 1. February 2009 or later.
The Labour Directorate, the 15. December 2008 Senthil P/Vibeke Dalbro