Ordinance amending the Ordinance on veterinary use, dispensing and prescribing of medicines for animals 1)
In executive order No. 482 of 29. May 2007 for veterinary use, dispensing and prescribing of medicines for animals, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 5 is replaced by the following: ' 5. By therapeutic treatment, see. sections 13 and 14, shall be taken to mean an individual filing for food-producing animals of a medicinal product containing by weight:
1) Beta-agonists for horses with the following purposes:
(a)) treatment of respiratory problems,
(b)) treatment of hovsenebensbetændelse,
c) treatment of laminitis, or
d) induction of vesvækkelse (tocolyse).
2) Allyltrenbolon (altrenogest) for heat management of the competition-or circus horses.
3) Progesterone as well as the derivatives by hydrolysis readily forming the original connection after absorption from the Administration site, for the treatment of disorders of the ovarian function. '
2. In article 9, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' for ': ' food-producing '.
3. section 9, paragraph 2, is hereby repealed.
4. section 13 is replaced by the following: ' § 13. Therapeutic treatment, as mentioned in section 5, nr. 1 and 3 are allowed on condition that:
1) processing carried out by the vet personally,
2) reading without prejudice. § 5, nr. 3, only occurs in the form of injection or vaginal spiral on uniquely identified food-producing animals,
3) for reading only used drugs, which satisfies the conditions laid down in section 8, paragraph 1, or article 8, paragraph 2, no. 1-2, and which have a withdrawal period not exceeding 15 days, for beta-agonists, however not more than 28 days, and
4) the veterinarian shall make records in accordance with section 34 (1).
(2). For after treatment of a horse, which is treated in accordance with paragraph 1, with beta-agonists for respiratory problems, hovesenebensbetændelse or laminitis vet can provide or prescribe prescription medicines containing beta-agonists on condition that:
1) the treatment shall be carried out under the veterinarian's responsibility,
2) the forms provided or prescribed prescription medicines complies with the conditions laid down in section 8, paragraph 1, or article 8, paragraph 2, no. 1-2, is for submission through the mouth, and have a withdrawal period not exceeding 28 days,
3) the veterinarian shall make records in accordance with section 34, paragraph 1, and
4 date of initiation and argues the veterinarian) termination of treatment. '
5. In paragraph 14, the words ' section 5, nr. 3 ' to: ' section 5, nr. 2 '.
6. Annex 3 is replaced by the following: ' List a: prohibited substances
Stilbenes, stilbene derivatives, their salts and esters
Oestradiol 17 beta and its ester-like derivatives
List b: prohibited substances with derogations
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. January 2009.
DVFA, the 15. December 2008, Anders Munk Jensen/Tom Kaadtmann Buck Official notes 1) Ordinance contains provisions implementing parts of the European Parliament and of the Council Directive 2008/97/EC amending Council Directive 96/22/EEC of 29 October 1993. April 1996 concerning the prohibition on the use of certain substances having a hormonal or thyrostatic action and of beta-agonists in stockfarming.