Law amending the law on public housing, etc., lov om friplejeboliger, law on rent and the law on rent of public housing
(Municipal capital in residential care, the maximum amount of construction on rented land, wider residential choice for strong people with reduced mobility, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
The law on social housing, etc., see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1118 of 26. September 2007, as amended by § 10 of lov nr. 539 of 8. June 2006, law No. 1590 by 20. December 2006 and section 2 of Act No. 575 by 6. June 2007, shall be amended as follows:
1. § 5, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). Care homes are general senior citizen, which to the total settlement hear service areas for those in need of comprehensive services and care in accordance with the law on social services. '
2. In section 14, nr. 2, the words ', in the municipality of Copenhagen Mayor '.
3. In paragraph 75 (b) (3), no. 3, section 109 shall be replaced by ' paragraph 4 ', to: ' section 109, paragraph 5 '.
4. for the purposes of section 78, paragraph 4, the following is inserted as a 3. item:
» State expenditure as a result of government loans covered by the Fund '
5. In article 109, paragraph 1 1. paragraph, shall be replaced by ' paragraphs 2-5 ': ' paragraph 5 '.
6. In section 109 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). In general family homes that will be built as close, low buildings in one storey with a gross floor area of the property on 85 m2 or more, there must be at least one bathing and toilet cubicles with a freely maneuver area with a diameter of at least 1.5 metres. '
Paragraph 2-6 becomes paragraph 3-7.
7. In section 109, paragraph 5, which becomes paragraph 6, the words ' paragraph 4 ': ' paragraph 5 '.
8. In section 109, (6) 1. point, there will be (7) 1. paragraph, the words ' paragraph 4 ': ' paragraph 5 '.
9. In article 114, paragraph 1, the words ' § 109, paragraph 4-6 ', to: ' section 109, paragraph 5-7 '.
10. In article 115, paragraph 1, no. 3, the words ' § 109, paragraph 4.0 ' to: ' section 109 (5) '.
11. In article 115, paragraph 9, shall be inserted after 1. item:» If the building will be constructed on leased land, reduced the maximum amount applicable at the time of the Municipal Board of Directors ' approval of the acquisition cost prior to commencement, with 20 per cent. "
12. In article 117, paragraph 2, the words ' § 109, paragraph 3.0 ' to: ' section 109, paragraph 4 '.
13. section 118 (a) is replaced by the following: ' § 118 (a). For commitment to the establishment of nursing homes, see. § 5 (2), pursuant to section 115 (1) (8). 1, 2, 6, 7 and 8 and paragraph 2-4, issued in 2008, increased the mortgage referred to in section 118, paragraphs 1 and 2, to 91 per cent, while the municipal capital, referred to in section 118 (1), shall be reduced to 7 percent, and the regional capital, which is referred to in section 118, paragraph 2 shall be reduced to 7 per cent. '
14. In article 161, paragraph 1 1. paragraph, shall be replaced by ' sections 48 and 68 of the Act on active social policy ' to: ' law on the day-, leisure-and Club deals, etc. for children and adolescents (Daycare Act) as well as premises for the use of the quote after the Act on an active employment efforts '.
15. section 161, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). The rules laid down in paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis for the institutions and housing referred to in section 5, paragraph 1, of the law on social services and for the places for temporary stay in 24-houses with treatment support frameworks for persons with mental illness, as for a shorter period in need of therapeutic support and care, while their situation is stabilized, see. section 74 (2) of the Health Act, and as Regional Council after agreement with a non-profit housing organization seeks brought about in the general housing. '
In Act No. 90 of 31. January 2007 on friplejeboliger, as amended by section 2 of Act No. 547 of 6. June 2007, shall be amended as follows:
1. In section 11 paragraph 5 is inserted:
' (5). The annual quota referred to in paragraph 4, shall be increased to 550 homes in 2008. '
2. In article 12, paragraph 1, the following is inserted as a 2. item:
» Acquisition cost in accordance with the commitments announced in 2008 financed with a capital equivalent to the municipal and regional capital, which is referred to in section 118 a of the law on public housing, etc., a mortgage that corresponds to that which is referred to in section 118 (a), and 2% or more of residents ' deposits '.
3. In article 46, paragraph 2, be inserted after 2. paragraph: ' Helped make up for the settlements, which have been granted approval in 2008, an amount equal to the current contribution on a mortgage of a size as set out in section 118 a of the law on public housing, etc. '
The law on rent regulation. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 188 of 27. February 2007, as amended by section 15 of Act No. 606 of 24. June 2005 and section 5 of Act No. 516 of 7. June 2006, shall be amended as follows:
1. Everywhere in the law shall be replaced by ' general law on housing and subsidised private cooperative housing etc ' to: ' law on public housing, etc. '
2. § 2, paragraph 3 is replaced by the following: ' (3). With the exception of section 100, paragraph 4, the law does not apply for the rental of housing covered by section 1 of the law on public housing, etc. '
3. In article 85, paragraph 3, the words ' the said laws ' to: ' the law '.
4. In article 85, paragraph 4, 1. paragraph, the words ' referred to in paragraph 3 love ' to: ' the law ' as referred to in paragraph 3.
5. section 100, paragraph 4 is replaced by the following: ' (4). Rules about quotation duty used by the transfer of properties covered by the law on rent of public housing, if the property after the transfer are not covered by the same law. '
6. In section 109, paragraph 4, the words ' of Justice ' shall be:» the Danish court administration '.
The law on rent of public housing, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 187 of 27. February 2007, is amended as follows:
1. In article 52, paragraph 3, 2. paragraph shall be added after ' once a year ': ' or on an ongoing basis in connection with the levying of rent '.
The law shall enter into force on the day after publication in the Official Gazette. § 1, nr. 13, and § 2, nr. 2 and 3, shall take effect from the 1. January 2008.
Given at Amalienborg, the 26. March 2008 MARGRETHE r./Karen Jespersen