Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=116803
Law amending the law on individual accommodation assistance
(Payment of housing subsidies for new beneficiaries in private cooperative housing, etc. as loans)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
In the law on individual accommodation assistance, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 199 by 2. March 2007, as amended by § 10 of lov nr. 346 of 18. April 2007, shall be amended as follows:
1. In article 17, paragraph 1, no. 3, 2. and (3). paragraph, the words ' housing allowance ' to: ' housing aid '.
2. In section 24 g, paragraph 2, the words ' by 40 per cent and 60 per cent as a supplement. ' 3. section 31 is replaced by the following: ' section 31. The calculated housing benefit paid as loans for pensioners, see. § 2, and persons covered by article 2 (a), paragraphs 1 to 3,
1) are the owners,
2) live in
(a)) a single-family home or a condo in which the beneficiary share of stock,
(b)) one of the houses in a tofamilieshus by the beneficiary owner or the beneficiary share of stock,
(c)) one of the dwellings in a House with more than 2 apartments which the beneficiary owner or the beneficiary share of stock,
d) a farmhouse to an agricultural property, as the beneficiary of the owner, or
e) a single-family home or two-or, as multi-family home is owned by a public limited company, private limited company etc., in which the recipient owns shares, shares etc., or
3) are shareholders in a private andelsboligforening. '
4. section 32 is repealed.
5. section 36, paragraph 2, shall be replaced by the following: ' (2). It is a condition of the loan in accordance with section 31, nr. 1 and 2, that the property be registered a skadesløsbrev or a pledge with oprykkende priority as security for repayment of the loan with accrued interest. '
6. In section 37 shall be replaced by ' pay the part of the calculated housing allowance or housing which may be granted as loans ' to: ' boligydelseslån or boligsikringslån ' grant.
7. section 39 (a) is replaced by the following: ' § 39 a. Municipal Council will be asked to waive the lien without full coverage for a loan made under section 31, nr. 1 and 2, or claimed the property sold at auction, giving the local authority immediately inform the Danish Agency. The Danish Agency carries out the then Municipal Board and State in ter ACEs in connection with the loan. '
8. In article 40, paragraph 3, 1. paragraph, the words ' section 24 g, section 31 and section 32 ' to: ' § § 24 g or 31 '.
9. In paragraph 48 (a), the words ' § 39, paragraph 3, of the law on social pensions ' for: ' § 39, paragraph 4, of the law on social pen sion or section 38, paragraph 4, of the law on the highest, middle, elevated plain and ordinary anticipatory pension, etc. ' 10. In article 51, paragraph 1 1. paragraph, the words ' the collection authority ' to: ' Arrears collection authority '.
11. In section 75 (2), (3). paragraph, the words ' without prejudice to article. section 24 (g) (2), section 31, paragraph 2, and section 32 (3) '.
12. Under section 82 (a) shall be inserted:
» § 82 b. housing benefit recipients in private cooperative housing associations, etc., who immediately before 1 January 1999. June 2008 receives housing assistance under section 24 (g) (2) or section 32 in the until the 1. May 2008 applicable law on individual accommodation assistance, continue to receive ongoing housing assistance to the concerned housing after the said law provisions in section 24 (g) (2), section 32, section 36, paragraph 2, article 37, article 39 (a), (2) and section 40 (3).
(2). Paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis for housing assistance under section 32 in the until the 1. May 2008 applicable law on individual accommodation assistance, if the beneficiary dies or admitted in one of the residential care and accommodation facilities mentioned in section 13 (1). 2, and
1 share, etc.) owned or is taken over by a spouse or a household member,
2) the spouse or the household member is governed by § 2 or § 2 (a), paragraphs 1 to 3, and
3) spouse or household member applying for housing assistance in close association with the beneficiary's withdrawal of the household.
(3). It is a condition for the application of the provision on a household member continued right to housing subsidies in accordance with paragraph 2, that the household realm has passed 5 years prior to the date on which the beneficiary resign from the household.
(4). At the beneficiary's death, paragraph 2 shall apply by analogy, if a surviving spouse will be covered by § 2 or § 2 (a), paragraphs 1-3, within 6 months after the spouse's death. '
(1). The law shall enter into force on the 1. May 2008.
(2). § 1, nr. 2-8 and 11, shall apply to the applications for housing assistance, where housing aid granted with effect from 1 January. June 2008 or later.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, on 30 June. April 2008 MARGRETHE r./Karen Jespersen
Search Translated Laws of Denmark