Chapter 1 Content of the scheme
Chapter 2 Definitions
Chapter 3 Administration
Chapter 4 Eligible projects
Chapter 5 Conditions for grants
Chapter 6 Eligible Project Expense
Chapter 7 Amendment of the project and entry into commitments
Chapter 8 Calculation of grants
Chapter 9 Payment of grants
Chapter 10 Notify obligations
Chapter 11 Disposal and repayment of grants
Chapter 12 Force majeure
Chapter 13 Appeal access
Chapter 14 Penalty provisions
Chapter 15 Entry into force
Publication of grants for the establishment and modernisation of aquaculture facilities
In accordance with section 3, cf. Section 2 (2). 1, no. 2 (a) (a) 6 (6), section 6 (3). 2, section 7 (4). 4, section 11, paragraph 1. 1, 2 and 4, section 12, and 13 (3). 1, in Law No 1. 1552 of 20. December 2006 on the development of the fisheries and aquaculture sector (Fisheries Development Act) shall be adopted according to the authority :
Content of the scheme
§ 1. The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries may, within the framework of the affixed framework, provide a commitment to projects involving investments in the construction, expansion and modernisation of aquaculture facilities.
Paragraph 2. Commitment of grants may be granted to undertakings carrying out projects intended to promote the development of the environment and economic sustainable development and to contribute to an increase in the quantity of Danish aquaculture products and value added.
Paragraph 3. Commitments may be granted to owners and pacts of aquaculture facilities.
§ 2. Micro-enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises are defined in accordance with the Commission Recommendation (EC) No 146. 361/2003 of 6. May 2003.
Authorities and controls
§ 3. The Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries at the Executive Board of the Food Safety Board shall take a decision in accordance with this notice.
§ 4. The Executive Board of the Food Industry shall carry out checks on this notice.
Paragraph 2. The Executive Board of the Food Safety shall be responsible for the physical checks and the subsequent accounting checks.
Paragraph 3. The FDA may, by the authority, carry out the physical checks and the subsequent financial control.
Paragraph 4. The checks shall be obtained for the purpose of the checks provided by other authorities as necessary.
Applications for grants
§ 5. The application must be made out in a special application form which is available when it comes to the Executive Board of the Food Industry or the Directorate-General for the Directorate-General. The application shall be submitted to the Directorate-General through Section for Aquaculture, Controleum Platoon, Vejle, Food landeregion South.
Paragraph 2. An application must be received by Section for Aquaculture, Controlete Vejle, Food landeregion Syd by the 31. January and 31. July.
Paragraph 3. In the case of the last day of the application for the period referred to in paragraph 1. 2 is a Saturday, Sunday, Monday or a national holiday, the application deadline expires the second weekday (Saturday not counting) that follows thereafter.
Paragraph 4. When the directorate receives the application from the food registration, the Directorate shall sign the receipt of the application and may, in connection with this, permit the implementation of the project. For projects that have been started in the period from 1. October 2007 to the eighth. In May 2008, the application may be submitted until 31. July.
Prioritizing and decision
§ 6. Applications received before the expiry of the application period and which meet the conditions for grants, cf. Chapters 4 and 5 shall be granted a priority given the priority given to the areas of action and the effects of the projects, taking into account the following considerations :
1) Quantity of nitrogen emitted by the quantity of nitrogen. the weight of weight.
2) Length of organic matter derived from each other. the weight of weight.
3) Quantity of phosphoefor which is derived per the weight of weight.
4) Water from the water stream.
5) Increase of the quantity produced.
6) Improving the quality of products.
7) Higher value added.
8) Manufacturing of new species and other innovative production.
9) Projects carried out by micro-and small businesses.
10) Improving the working and safety conditions for the people employed in aquaculture production at the company.
Paragraph 2. The people in paragraph 3. Paragraph 1 is also included in the priority. The priority shall be a point system whereby each of the items referred to in paragraph 1 shall be applied. 1, no. 1 5, the ratio shall be weighted in the weight of three and each of the items listed in paragraph 1, no. In the case of an installation without direct discharge to the recipient, they shall be weighted in accordance with paragraph 10. 1, no. 1 4, mentioned conditions of the average value for the other applications.
§ 7. The Executive Board of the Food Business Authority may apply the year of the year for one application period or distribute it to the two application rounds.
Paragraph 2. If the application can be accommodated, the Board shall provide a financial contribution to the Agency.
Paragraph 3. Applications shall be made in full or in part to a reference to a priority given to the financial framework set aside for the scheme.
Paragraph 4. Applications which cannot be met by themselves as a result of the period of the application of the application period shall be transferred once to the second subsequent application. The applications submitted for a period of application shall be given priority on equal terms with other applications received during the application period.
§ 8. After discussion in the Monitoring Committee for the Application of the European Fisheries Fund in Denmark, the Executive Board of the Food Safety Board may set up an advisory committee. The Advisory Committee shall assist the Directorate-General in establishing principles for the priority post-sections 6 and 7.
§ 9. Commitment of grants may be granted to undertakings carrying out projects relating to aquaculture production, with good outlets, assessed on the basis of available market studies.
Paragraph 2. It must be documented that the handling of waste materials from the plant must be documented and that the necessary permits for this purpose are available.
Paragraph 3. Where relevant in relation to environmental considerations, the technique included in the project must be the best available technique (BAT), cf. Protection of the environmental protection law.
Conditions for grants
§ 10. It is a condition of subsidies for a project ;
1) the total amount of eligible expenditure on the project shall be at least 200 000 cranes ;,
2) that the necessary authorisations from public authorities are obtained ;
3) the applicant shall provide the information requested by the Executive Board of the Food Industry for the purposes of the proceedings,
4) no later than 18 months of the project. after the date of the day, unless the directorate shall grant a derogation from it,
5) the tiller holder shall submit final payment request and the project report in good time, cf. Section 20 (2). 4,
6) the project and the investments to which aid has been awarded are maintained by the tilt holder for a period of not less than five years from the date of final payment of grants, and
7) the payment application and the original accounting documents are kept available until 31. December 2021.
Paragraph 2. The Directorate-Board shall lay down in the defendant ' s obligation to provide information on the public co-financing of the project and to publish information on the project on the Savershaw's home page or in relevant journals and journals.
Paragraph 3. The Present Sea shall be obliged to submit a report on the project ' s effects 2 and 5 years after the closing down payment of grants. The case shall be determined the information to be given in the reports.
§ 11. It is also a condition of grants that the applicant can demonstrate technical and economic viability for the company and the project after the project has been completed. The evaluation of economic viability shall include :
1) Whether the company in the last financial year has a positive self-capital, or there is going to be subject to reservations.
2) Whether the company in the previous three financial years has had positive accounting results after taxes.
3) Information about the production and marketing of the company for the last three years.
4) Expected and future outlets, market prospects and earnings.
Paragraph 2. In the context of start-ups companies, the economic viability of the company according to guidelines has been determined by the Executive Board of the Food Safety Board.
§ 12. In addition, it is a condition of grants that the applicant may prove to have the necessary technical qualifications for the implementation of the project. If the applicant is not sufficiently qualified, a contract shall be concluded with a consultant in the area.
§ 13. The Executive Board of the Food Business Authority may lay down additional conditions for grants.
§ 14. Supplements may only be granted to undertakings with fewer than 750 employees or with a turnover of less than EUR 200 million. For the purpose of determining whether the undertaking meets the condition laid down in this paragraph, account shall be taken of its possible affiliation to a group in the same way as in the European Commission ' s recommendation on the definition of micro-enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises ; companies, cf. § 2.
Eligible Project Expense
§ 15. Eligible expenditure may include :
1) costs of investment in the undertaking ;
2) expenditure for architectural and engineering fees and other projection costs, however, the maximum of 10%. of the total eligible expenditure,
3) costs to the attestation of paid expenses ;
4) project reporting costs ; and
5) other expenditure incurred by the Executive Board of the Food Industry to be required to complete the investment project.
§ 16. The eligible expenditure may not include :
1) expenditure to be provided under other legislation ;
2) the costs incurred by the FSA before the Executive Board of the Food Business Authority have been granted permission to implement the project, cf. Section 5 (5). 4. However, in 2008, the applicant may have approved expenditure which has been paid from 1 October 2007, cf. Section 5 (5). 4.
3) expenditure relating to activities to which the saver is required to carry out in accordance with other legislation ;
4) costs for the purchase of land and buildings and costs associated with it ;
5) expenditure on the purchase of used or renovation equipment ;
6) financial, auditing, legal and monetary costs, unless these are due to the requirements of the forsading authority,
7) investments relating to the office and canteen investments,
8) expenditure on the purchase of vehicles for external transport ;
9) VAT unless this final beaker is finally worn by the saver shaver,
10) the value of its own work,
11) investment in fishing vessels as defined in Article 3 (c) of Council Regulation 2371/2002, even though the vessel is used exclusively as a service vessel for aquaculture purposes ; and
12) leasing and rental costs.
Paragraph 2. Investment subsidies may not be granted to investments resulting from adverse effects, especially the risk of excess production capacity.
Amendment of the project and entry into commitments
§ 17. Amendment of a project may be approved by the Executive Board of the Food Safety Board on condition that the change according to the Assessment of the Agency may be in accordance with the project ' s purpose. The application for a change to a project must be approved by the directorate before the change takes place.
Paragraph 2. The amount of the amount may not be increased in connection with changes to the project.
§ 18. The Executive Board of the Food Safety Board may, upon request, permit another person who, according to section 1 (2), may be authorised. 2 may be a Pressure Shaver shall enter a pledge of grants. The entry into the defendant shall enter into rights and obligations in accordance with the case.
Calculation of grants
§ 19. Deposits for this notice shall be granted by the following rates :
1) For micro-, small and medium-sized enterprises, the subsidy can be up to 30%. for the eligible expenditure.
2) For other firms, the subsidy may amount to up to 20%. for the eligible expenditure.
Paragraph 2. Within the framework of the provisions referred to in paragraph 1. Paragraph 1 and after discussion in the Monitoring Committee for the Application of the European Fisheries Fund in Denmark may be adjusted in respect of each application round to be adjusted in the light of the appropriation framework for the scheme.
Payment of grants
20. The payment of grants shall be made on the basis of the account of the attributable to the eligible project expenditure to be documented. The grant of payment of grants must be carried out on a special schema and shall be accompanied by an auditor declaration by a registered or certified auditor. The form and form of the auditor declaration shall be obtained by contacting the Executive Board of the Food Erstice or the Directorate-General for the Executive Board.
Paragraph 2. The request for payment of grants must be submitted to the Directorate-General via Section for Aquaculture, Controleum Platoon, the Food landeregion South.
Paragraph 3. Deposits may be paid up to two instalments. Each installments shall be at least 20%. of the total amount of the total amount.
Paragraph 4. The end-payment request must be Section for Aquaculture, Controlete Vejle, Food landeregion Syd in the event within three months of completion of the project. The Directorate may, in exceptional cases, grant a derogation from that date. Final payment request must be attached to a projection report.
Paragraph 5. The subsidy is transferred to the tilsagnshavers NemKonto.
§ 21. The onset of Tilsagnshaves shall, throughout the period when the conditions for grants are to be met, shall make a declaration to the Executive Board of the Authority on whether the conditions for grants are still to be met.
Paragraph 2. The saver shall be required throughout the period in which the conditions for grants are to be fulfilled, without undue delay, to give the Directorate a notice of circumstances which may result in a withdrawal of a subsidy or refund of grants after paragraph 22.
Disposal and repayment of grants
§ 22. Deferred Offer Commitment, if
1) the tilt shall have provided false or misleading information or have kept information of significance for the decision of the case,
2) tillies shall override his duties according to section 11 (1) of the Fisheries Development Act. 2,
3) the tilt shall not comply with its notification obligation in accordance with section 21 ;
4) the project is not carried out in accordance with the approved application, or
5) the conditions for grants have not been met.
Paragraph 2. In the paragraphs in paragraph 1. The said case, the Directorate of the Food Safety Board shall take a decision on repayment of grants. The interest shall be added to the payment of the payment claims. The interest rate supplement shall be calculated from the time the payment is made of the refund for reimbursement, and in the interest rate of late payment, etc. (Interest) set the reference rate. However, the interest rates shall be at least 50 kr.
-23. The Executive Board of the Food Business Authority recognises the following events as force majeure :
1) The Tilsagna's death.
2) Expropriation if such an operation could not be foreseen at the beginning of the period of the year.
3) A serious natural disaster, which substantially affects the activity of the achavera.
Paragraph 2. It is a condition of the recognition of force majeurei specific cases that the events impede the fulfilment of the obligations under which force majeure is invoked and that it did not undergo disproportionate circumstances ; ophes could have secured the opposition.
Paragraph 3. The Directorate may, in exceptional cases, recognise other events such as force majeure than those referred to in paragraph 1. 1.
§ 24. If the tilaves or his death wishes wish to claim force majeure, this shall be communicated to the Executive Board of the Food Authority within 10 working days after the date of the grant or its death estate is able to do so. The notification shall be accompanied by adequate documentation material.
§ 25. Appeal to decisions taken following this notice may be claimed to the minister of food, agriculture and fisheries.
Paragraph 2. The complaint shall be submitted by the Executive Board of the Food Industry, the class shall be the directorate of the Directorate-General within four weeks of receipt of the complaint relating to the complaint.
Paragraph 3. The Directorate may resume a case after a complaint has been lodged.
SECTION 26. After paragraph 14, paragraph 1. 1, in the fisheries development law, the penalty shall be punished by fine ;
1) provide false or misleading information or information of the significance of decisions taken under the law or under the rules laid down by the law,
2) acts in breach of conditions laid down in decisions taken under the law or under the rules laid down in the law,
3) failing to provide the documentation and information which the person concerned has a duty to grant under the law or by rules under the law,
4) provide false or misleading information or information which the person concerned has a duty to give in accordance with the law or rules laid down by the law. on such matters ;
5) fail to grant the inspection authority, etc. access to the establishment, etc., in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of the law. 1, or
6) fail to deliver or submit material or to provide the control authority as provided for in Article 11 (1) of the law. 2.
Paragraph 2. Companies can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) punishable by the rules of the penal code 5. Chapter.
Entry into force
§ 27. The announcement will enter into force on the eighth. May 2008.
Paragraph 2. Publication no. 11 of 12. In January 2001 on subsidies for the establishment and modernisation of aquaculture plants are hereby repealed. However, the decision shall continue to apply to undertakings notified before the entry into force of this notice.