Overview (table of contents) Chapter 1 General provisions
Chapter 2 Directional tavlers size and appearance
Chapter 3 Directional tavlers location
Chapter 4 road signs on directional signs
Chapter 5 of the exit signs
Chapter 6 J Lane-and the Guide boards
Chapter 7 K Spacer boards
Chapter 8 Servicevejvisning
Chapter 9 entry into force The full text of the Ordinance for directions on motorways
Under section 95, paragraph 4 of the highway code, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1276 of 24. October 2007, and section 6, paragraph 1, of the law on public roads, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 671 of 19. August 1999, under the authority pursuant to section 134 of the highway code, and § 2, paragraph 2, of the law on public roads shall be determined:
§ 1. As regards the names of road signs and directional signs in this notice refer to the Ordinance on road markings.
(2). In the case of designations for the type of material in this notice refer to the notice on the existence of road markings, annex 3, Vejtavlers lighting properties.
Directional tavlers information
§ 2. The use of vejvisningsmål, the exit numbers and names as well as the naming of the motorway junction shall be approved by the Danish road Directorate.
(2). Directional signs shall not contain more than 4 vejvisningsmål.
Directional tavlers size and appearance
Directional tavlers design and font
§ 3. Use only tablet types and Tablet design that is approved by the Danish road Directorate.
§ 4. Text on the tablets must be performed with the Danish Vejtavle font.
(2). On highways with speed greater than 90 km/h must be minimum height 285 mm. writing It does not however apply service tables.
(3). In addition, the following font size (versal height):
1) 340 mm,
2) 405 mm,
3) 480 mm,
4) 570 mm.
§ 5. Exit numbers are performed with red numbers on white base.
Directional tavlers surfaces
§ 6. Use only boards with-reflective surfaces that are tested as indicated in the notice on the existence of road markings, annex 3.
§ 7. Vejtavle-reflective material must be strongly on the entire Board surface (material type 4), and any black symbols must be diffused reflective (material type 2).
(2). The boards can be carried out as from within illuminated signs.
Directional tavlers location
§ 8. The height from the road edge to lower edge on jordt breeder must be at least 2.2 m.
§ 9. In connection with motorway junction and the route exits to be directional signs hung over the roadway (portal boards).
(2). Under portal tables must have an area of at least 4.5 m, which is free for solid objects (structure gauge).
Road signs on directional signs
§ 10. The following signs may not be used in directional boards:
1) A – warning signs,
2) B – Yield tables,
3) C – Prohibition panels: C 11 right turn prohibited for C 22.2 motorcycle prohibited, C and 24.1 Tractor engine tool banned for C 26.2 Pedestrians prohibited and C 51 Overtaking prohibited for C 62 Parking prohibited
4) D – Order boards,
5) E – Information boards, with the exception of the E 42 Motorway, E 22.1 recommended route for trucks and E 22.2 recommended route for vehicles carrying dangerous goods.
(2). On a stretch of road where there are restrictions on the weight or dimension, and the road user cannot avoid these if directional tavlernes instructions are followed, can ban the boards (C) 31 Total weight for C 43 Car length used in directional boards in 11 Exit signpost 0-m 18 1500 m away from the Tablet the tablet in connection facility to other highway and lane-and the Guide boards J 11 Designated lanes to J 13 Chart orientation Board.
(3). On directional signs at the terminals and border crossings following prohibition signs can be used:
1) C 23.1 Truck shall be prohibited,
2) C 23.2 Bus prohibited,
3) C 23.3 Drive with dangerous goods prohibited
4) C 92 Passage without stopping prohibited, and
the following information tables:
5) E 22.1 recommended route for trucks,
6) E 22.2 recommended route for vehicles carrying dangerous goods.
In Exit Signs
§ 11. 0-m boards as jordt breeder must be placed in the vejtværsnit, where the off-pitch begins, or as short as possible before this point.
(2). 0-m boards as portal boards must be hung up over off-course in the cross section, where off-course established in full width.
(3). Where the exit is 2-lane, portal boards placed in the cross section, where the first track established in full width.
In 11 of 12 and 13 Exit signs for exits to the General road network
§ 12. There may not be specified distances to geographical objectives or the target service outside of the highway.
§ 13. On the 500-m Board must only be set objectives, which is also set at 0-m Board.
§ 14. Exit at route must be at 1500-metres away from the Board, set up as the portal Board, do not specify directions for other targets outside the motorway than fjernmål for the route, which leaves the highway.
(2). By other exits must not be set other goals than off-name.
In 16, 17 and 18 in away from the boards for connection systems for other highway
§ 15. Off-boards for connection systems for other highway must always be supplemented by a Board J 11 Designated lanes hung to the left of the off-board.
In 20 Forvarsling for exit to other highway
§ 16. There may not be specified other names on the blackboard than motorway intersection name.
J lane-and the Guide boards
(J) 11 Designated lanes
§ 17. (J) 11-boards for the two motorway branches must not be offset against each other in the way's longitudinal direction.
J 12 Forvarsling of lane-courses
§ 18. (J) 12-switchboards must be carried out in such a way that the lower part of the arrows, illustrating the driving tracks, begins vertically.
(J) 13 Chart orientation Board for motorways
§ 19. (J) 13-boards must be carried out in such a way that the lower part of the arrows, illustrating the driving tracks, begins vertically.
K Spacer Boards
K 12 Spacer boards
§ 20. For an indication of vejvisningsmål on distance signs shall be as follows:
1) Has more motorway route numbers and several fjernmål, all route numbers and fjernmål is specified.
2) for a route set two consecutive fjernmål.
3) can be specified multiple fjernmål for a route that leaves the freeway.
4) that can be set near major nærmål, located in the immediate vicinity of the highway, where traffic justified.
5) No targets specified on the spacer plate, must be omitted in subsequent spatial tables, before the goal is reached.
6) next exit or motorway junction may not be specified on spatial tables.
§ 21. There may be vejvises to service facilities (e.g. overnatningsmål, restaurants, petrol stations, parking and picnic areas), which is located on the motorway page works.
(2). There can, however, vejvises to overnatningsmål, which is a particularly suitable near the highway, see. sections 26-30.
§ 22. Who can vejvises to the terminals, transport centres and 24-hour emergency rooms, see. §§ 23 – 24.
I, J and K Servicevejvisningstavler
§ 23. On the tablets of directions and location, J Lane-and the Guide boards and K Verification and spacer panels must be used only following M Service boards, denoting terminals and 24-hour emergency:
1) M 11 Ferry,
2) M 12 Air port
3) M 13 Railway station,
4) M 14 bus terminal,
5) M 21 first aid.
(2). There may be vejvises for 24-hour emergency rooms, which may provide relief.
§ 24. The symbols in the M Service boards must be informed in directional orientation.
(2). By ligeudvejvisning to the symbols M 11 Ferry, M 13 railway station and M 14 bus terminus to the left.
Directions to rest areas
§ 25. Service Board M 61.1 information Board shall be used to indicate that the picnic area is available on the information Board for country or city.
(2). Service Board M 61.2 Indoor tourist information may only be used after consultation with Tourist organizations Authorization Committee.
(3). The boards may only be set up as jordt begets.
Directions to overnatningsmål
section 26. There can only vejvises to overnatningsmål, which is particularly suitable
1) is closer than 1.5 km from the highway,
2) is year-round shops,
3) have access to individual travelers or can devise similar accommodation.
(2). There may be vejvises, if there is also an on-ramp to the highway for traffic in the original direction of traffic.
§ 27. Particularly suitable for overnatningsmål near motorways vejvises on self service boards.
(2). Text shall not be used in connection with directions to overnatningsmål.
section 28. Tablet M 31 campsite may only be used in connection with camp sites, as
1) can demonstrate that it meets or exceeds the Danish forest and nature agency» Camping regulations ',
2) has at least 100 camping units,
3) can receive guests until 20:00. 18.00.
section 29. Tablet M 41 hostels may be used only in connection with particularly suitable hostel
1) can demonstrate that it meets the minimum quality requirements set out by the Danhostel,
2) has at least 40 beds,
3) gives the overnight option to cook or buy breakfast,
4) has at least 20 parking spaces in the immediate attachment to the hostel,
5) can receive guests until 20:00. 18.00.
section 30. Tablet M 42 Hotel may be used only in connection with particularly suitable hotel, motel or Inn
1) comply with the provisions of the law on catering and hotel business, etc.,
2) is a 24-hour year-round business,
3) have at least 40 beds,
4) has at least 20 parking spaces in the immediate association with the hotel, motel or Inn.
Directions to transport hubs
section 31. There can only vejvises for transport hubs,
1) located closer than 5 km from the motorway,
2) where the access road is suitable for all approved vehicles
3) accessible 24 hours a day for all freight transporting vehicle types are allowed to run on the highway,
4) where there is also an on-ramp to the highway for traffic in the original direction of traffic.
(2). Transport centre shall also
1) have the character of a place or premises where carried out cargo-handling,
2) be owned by one or more undertakings
3) could handle freight to or from more than one company,
4) be open to other companies and their goods.
section 32. There vejvises with service Board M 15 Transport Centre and the text ' Transport Centre '.
section 33. From transport centre must be vejvises back to the highway.
Date of entry into force of
§ 34. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. June 2008. At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 32 of 16. January 2003 on directions on highways.
The Danish road Directorate, on the 27th. May 2008 Henning Christiansen/Per Antvorskov