Publication of the amendment of the notification concerning the import of food and so on with special restrictions
Notice no. 935 of 8. September 2006 on the import of food and so on with particular restrictions, as amended by publication No 1. 1043 of 19. October 2006, Notice no. 1108 of 10. of November 2006, Notice No 9092 of 6. February 2007, proclame no. 468 of 24. 'May 2007, announcement no.' 1053 of 30. On August 2007, proclame no. 1215 by 17. October 2007, procladition no. 10191 of 6. November 2007, proclame no. 252 of 16. April 2008 and Notice no. 409 of 28. In May 2008, the following changes are made :
1. I the title node, are replaced by ' and Commission Decision 2008 /388/EC of 23. May 2008 laying down special conditions for imports of sunflower oil originating in or consigned from Ukraine due to the risk of contamination of mineral oil (Community Official Journal 2008 L 136 s). in writing.-43) 'to :' Commission Decision 2008 /352/EC of 29. April 2008 laying down specific conditions concerning guaran-rubbers originating in or consigned from India as a result of the risk that such products may be contaminated with pentachlorophenol and dioxins (Community Official Journal 2008 L 117 s). EUR 42) and Commission Decision 2008 /388/EC of 23. May 2008 laying down special conditions for imports of sunflower oil originating in or consigned from Ukraine due to the risk of contamination of mineral oil (Community Official Journal 2008 L 136 s). FORTY-THREE. "
2. After Chapter 18a is inserted as : Chapter 18b :
" Chapter 18b
Importation of guardium of origin in or consigned from India
§ 27c. Chapter 18b shall apply to imports of :
1) Guargummi under CN code 1302 32 90 originating in or consigned from India, and
2) compound foodstuffs with a minimum of 10%. from the one in paragraph 1. 1, originating in or consigned from India.
Paragraph 2. The first marketing of the products referred to in paragraph 1. 1 mentioned food is only permitted where the food has been analyzed and accompanied by an original analysis report, which proves that the food does not contain more than 0,01 mg/kg pentachlorophenol (PCP).
Paragraph 3. The one in paragraph 1. 2 the said analysis certificate must be issued by a laboratory which :
1) is accredited according to EN ISO/IEC 17025 to carry out analyses of PCP in feed and food ; or
2) have initiated the appropriate accreditation procedure and carry out adequate quality control.
Paragraph 4. The one in paragraph 1. 2 the analytical report referred to shall indicate the results of the analysis results with the expanding measurement uncertainty and shall be endorsed by a representative of the relevant competent authority of the country in which the laboratory is located.
Paragraph 5. The food was to check that all parties with the parties referred to in paragraph 1 shall be subject to a check. Paragraph 1 shall be accompanied by the foodstuffs referred to in paragraph 1, in accordance with paragraph 1. 2 mentioned original analysers report.
Paragraph 6. Each batch of the items in paragraph 1. 1 mentioned food must be identifiable by a code corresponding to the code shown in the analysis report on the results of the sampling and analysis. This code must be placed on each packaging.
Paragraph 7. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 2, the first marketing of foodstuffs may be subject to paragraph 1. However, on condition that :
1) that the party responsible for the party to be resident in the European Union leaves the food to analyse in a laboratory that satisfies the products referred to in paragraph 1. 3 mentioned conditions and
2) the report of the analysis referred to in number 1 provides proof that the food does not contain more than 0,01 mg/kg pentachlorophenol (PCP).
Paragraph 8. The people in paragraph 3. The food must be withheld under official supervision for a period of not more than 60 days after which the food for which the food is authorised for free circulation shall be authorised. The authorisation of the food was to be given only when the food product has found that the report of the analysis carried out, cf. paragraph 7, have been endorsed by a representative of the competent authority of the country in which the laboratory is located.
Niner. 9. The people in paragraph 3. The analysis shall be carried out on samples taken out of a representative sample of the batch in accordance with Directive 2002 /63/EC. Sampling must be carried out with a sour solvent, and the analysis must be carried out in accordance with the revised version of the QuEChERS method, as described in the home page of the Community reference laboratories for pesticides ; 1) .
Paragraph 10. The food landline shall carry out the sampling and analysis of 5%. of food, subject to section 27c (3). 1, which is presented for initial marketing, to verify that the maximum content of 0,01 mg/kg pentachlorophenol (PCP) has not been exceeded. Parties subjected to official sampling and analysis may not be held at most within 15 working days (Monday through Friday) before released for free circulation, cf. however, paragraph 1 11.
Paragraph 11. Where there is a party, covered by paragraph 1. 1, show more than 0,01 mg/kg pentachlorophenol (PCP) taking into account the uncertainty of measurement, the food vehicle shall be seized and the party to which the consignment is returned or destroyed. The party responsible for the party shall be able to provide evidence to the return or destruction of the food registration document on request.
Nock. 12. If a lot is to be divided into two or more parties, copies of the paragraph in paragraph 1 shall be made. 2 or 7 of the analysers referred to in this Annex shall follow each of the new consignments to and with the wholesalot. The authenticity of the copies shall be authenticated by endorsing the copy of the competent authority of the EU country in which the division has taken place. The division must not be allowed to take place before the inspection. The food court may also issue certified copies of the goods referred to in paragraph 1. 2 or 7 of the analytical report referred to when the food is released for free circulation, if the party responsible for the party inforts the party that it intends to divide the party.
Paragraph 13. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 2, may be subject to food, subject to paragraph 1. 1 which has left the country of origin or the country of dispatch no later than 4. May 2008 is used and marketed even if they are not accompanied by the required analysis report.
Paragraph 14. All costs of sampling, analysis, storage or measures taken as a result of failure to comply with the conditions shall be borne by the company responsible for the party. `
3. The title of Chapter 17 ITREAS : Community provisions for non-animal food covered by Chapter 18-18a and 19-22 " ...
4. I § 35, paragraph. 1, no. 1, shall be inserted after ' Section 26 (1). 5, 6 and 7, " section 27c, paragraph TWO, "
5. I § 35, paragraph. 1, no. 2, is inserted after ' Section 18 (1). Two, " section 27c, paragraph. 8 and 11, "
The announcement will enter into force on the eighth. June 2008.