Publication of the amendment of grants to projects under programme for user-driven innovation
(Pool of employee-driven innovation and requirements for an agreement on the distribution of intellectual property rights)
Notice no. 241 of 20. March 2007 on grants to projects under the user-driven innovation programme are amended as follows :
1. I Section 5 (5). 6, no. 3, inserted after ' paragraph 2 ":" and 5 ".
2. I § 8 (3) 1, in the programme ' three areas of action ` shall be replaced by the following : the programme's four areas of action.
3. I § 8 (3) 1, pasted as no. 4 :
" 4) An action on employee-driven innovation in the public sector. The effort must promote employee-driven innovation as a method for improving job performance and increased quality in the public sector. During the effort, for example, the attempt to initiate trial and demonstration projects can be launched. "
4. I § 8 (3) 2, the ' no. One (1) 'to :' no. 1 '.
5. I § 8 pasted as paragraph 5 and 6 :
" Stop. 5. Applications for grants during the performance of employee-driven innovation in the public sector, cf. paragraph 1, no. 4, may be submitted to the Agency for the Enterprise and the Confeit Board within a specified period of time. Applications shall be submitted to an expert group assessing and prioritising applications. The expert group will select a number of project searches that are set to the application board. The Management Board shall assess whether the applicant projects meet the rules for the award of grants, including the award criteria in section 12.
Paragraph 6. The Committee of Experts consists of seven members. 6 members shall be appointed by the Ministry of Economic and Industry, by the Ministry of Finance, the Central Organization of the Academy, the FTF, the LO, the Local Authorities ' Federation and Danish Regions. 1 Member shall be appointed by the Ministry of Economic and Business. "
6. Section 9 (1). 2, ITREAS :
" Stop. 2. If the project is co-financed with other public funds or funds from an EU scheme, the application shall contain information about the amount of the co-financing and where it is derived from. `
7. I § 12 pasted as paragraph 2 :
" Stop. 2. The grant of grants during the performance of employee-driven innovation in the public sector, cf. § 8 (3) 1, no. Paragraph 4 shall apply to the award criteria in paragraph 1. 1, no. 1 and 7, not applicable. Instead, an overall assessment of the projects shall be carried out on the basis of the award criteria in paragraph 1. 1, no. 2-6, and the following award criteria :
1) The entry point of the employees as a source of innovation. The emphasis is given to the extent to which a product developer, tests and ways of means of employee-driven innovation. This means that a broad group of employees is actively contributing and systematically to the innovation process across professional boundaries and organizational boundaries, and that employee knowledge and ideas are an essential source of the innovation process and their results.
7) Cooperation. The emphasis is given to the fact that there are at least two partners in a project and that at least one is a public institution, which broadly involves the participation of employees in the development of their own products or services. '
8. I § 14 pasted as paragraph 3 :
" Stop. 3. The grant is awarded only to a project up to the prototype stage for a product. `
9. section 16 (4). 4, ITREAS :
" Stop. 4. The maximum amount of the grant is the maximum amount of aid granted to the maximum amount of aid for various activities, the appropriation period and the distribution of the project costs of periods and any partners, if any, payment of grants, requirements for : the submission of an agreement on the distribution of intellectual property rights in the project, where this is relevant, cf. paragraph 5, as well as requirements for status reports, revision and information, including requirements for the disclosure of relevant evaluation data on the projects. The case may be conditional on additional requirements. "
10. I § 16 pasted as paragraph 5 :
" Stop. 5. When implementing projects involving both public and private partners, a subsidy shall be subject to the participation of the partners at the latest, at the same time as the acceptance of the acceptane referred to in paragraph 1. 2 submit an agreement on the distribution of any intellectual property rights arising as part of project implementation. ` ;
The announcement shall enter into force on the 30. June 2008.
The Ministry of Economic and Business, the 24th. June 2008
-Dorte Nuhr Andersen