Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=117569
Decree amending the Decree on grants for projects under the programme for user-driven innovation
(Pool for employee-driven innovation and demands for agreement on the allocation of intellectual property rights)
In executive order No. 241 of 20. March 2007 on a financial contribution to projects under the programme for user-driven innovation is amended as follows: 1. In article 5, paragraph 6, nr. 3, shall be inserted after ' paragraph 2 ': ' and 5 '.
2. In article 8, paragraph 1, the words ' the programme's three areas of action ' to: ' the programme's four focus areas '.
3. In article 8, paragraph 1, the following is inserted as a no. 4: ' 4) An action relating to employee-driven innovation in the public sector. Efforts to encourage employee-driven innovation as a method to better puzzle-solving and improving quality in the public sector. Under the effort may e.g. be initiated experimental and demonstration projects. '
4. In article 8, paragraph 2, the words ' no. 1) ' is replaced by: ' no. 1 '.
5. In section 8 (5) and (6) shall be inserted: ' (5). Application for grants under action relating to employee-driven innovation in the public sector, see. (1). 4, can be submitted to the Danish enterprise and construction authority during a specified period. Applications shall be submitted to an expert group, which evaluates and prioritizes applications. The expert group will select a number of project applications, which is set to program management board. Program Board of Directors evaluates whether the applicant projects responds to executive order rules on the allocation of grants, including the award criteria set out in section 12.
(6). The expert group consists of 7 members. 6 members appointed by the economic and Business Affairs on the recommendation of the Ministry of finance, the academic Central organisation, FTF, LO, the National Association of local authorities and the Danish regions. 1 member appointed by the Ministry of economic and business affairs. '
6. section 9, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). If the project is co-financed with other public funds or funds from an EU scheme, the application must include a statement to that effect as well as an indication of the amount of financial contribution represents, and where it comes from. '
7. In section 12 shall be added as paragraph 2: ' (2). In the allocation of grants under the efforts relating to employee-driven innovation in the public sector, see. section 8 (1) (8). 4, find the award criteria set out in paragraph 1, no. 1 and 7, shall not apply. Instead carried out an overall assessment of the projects on the basis of the award criteria set out in paragraph 1, no. 2-6 and the following award criteria: 1) as a starting point in employees as a source of innovation. It attributed weight to what extent a product develop, test and disseminate methods for employee-driven innovation. This means that a broad group of employees contribute actively and systematically to the process of innovation across disciplines and organizational boundaries, and that the employees ' knowledge and ideas are a major source of the innovation process and its results.
7) Cooperation. It attributed weight that there are at least two partners in a project, and that at least one is a public institution, which broadly participative in the development of their own products or services. '
8. In article 14 the following paragraph 3 is added: ' (3). Only be granted subsidy for a project forward to prototype stage of a product. '
9. section 16, paragraph 4 is replaced by the following: ' (4). In the letter of undertaking is entered the maximum grant size, the maximum aid percentages for various activities, the concession period and project cost breakdown periods and any collaborators, the payment of grants, requirements for submission of an agreement on the allocation of intellectual property rights in the project, where this is appropriate, see. paragraph 5, as well as requirements for progress reports, review and information, including requirements for the disclosure of relevant evaluation data on the projects. The undertaking may be subject to additional requirements. '
10. In section 16 shall be inserted following paragraph 5: ' paragraph 5. Through the implementation of projects, which included both public and private partners, is a grant subject to partners no later than simultaneously with the submission of the acceptance referred to in paragraph 2 shall submit an agreement on the distribution of any intellectual property rights that occurs as part of the project. '
The notice shall enter into force on the 30. June 2008.
Economic and business affairs, the 24. June 2008/Dorte Nøhr Andersen Bendt Bendtsen
Search Translated Laws of Denmark