Ordinance amending the Ordinance on driving licences (time limit for presentation of the driving test, which can be substituted for controlling driving test, especially auxiliary equipment in vehicles for practice and practical test and provision for powers to the National Commissioner)
In executive order No. 1004 of 6. October 2006 on driving licences, as amended by Decree No. 359 of 19. April 2007 and Decree No. 899 of 11. July 2007, shall be amended as follows:
1. Pursuant to section 23 shall be inserted:
» Slow-invalid carriage
§ 23 a. National Commissioner may allow the licence to slow vehicle issued to a disabled person over the age of 15 years. '
2. Article 25, paragraph 3 is replaced by the following: ' (3). National Commissioner shall issue notices of curriculum for driver training to individual categories, and teaching should be conducted accordingly. '
3. In article 75, paragraph 2, the words ', and before the decision is finally '.
4. In section 75 is inserted as paragraph 3:
' (3). The driving test referred to in paragraph 2 shall be carried out within the time-limit for the presentation of controlling driving test, see. section 51, paragraph 2. Must undergo a driving test within the time limit, or passed the test, can the police not immediately withdraw the driving licence. § § 80-84 shall then apply mutatis mutandis. '
5. In article 77, paragraph 2, 1. paragraph, the words ', and before the decision thereon is final '.
6. In section 77 shall be inserted after paragraph 2 as new paragraph: "(3). The driving test referred to in paragraph 2 shall be carried out within the time-limit for the presentation of controlling driving test, see. section 51, paragraph 2. Must undergo a driving test within the time limit, or passed the test, can the police not immediately withdraw the driving licence. § § 80-84 shall then apply mutatis mutandis. '
Paragraph 3 becomes paragraph 4.
7. In paragraph 102, paragraph 3, shall be inserted after ' paragraph 2 ': ' and section 23 (a) '.
8. In annex 5, section III, inserted before the Manual/automatic transmission:» Special ancillary equipment
If the vehicle is fitted with special devices in the form of automatically-acting speed control (cruise control), automatic spacer holder, linesman, baksensor, rear view camera or parking Assistant, equipment could be disengaged. "
9. In annex 7, section I, under the section practical test, shall be inserted after ' the examiner must judge whether applicants can perform these skills sufficiently. ': ' the driving examiner must ensure that, where appropriate, special ancillary equipment as referred to in annex 5, section III, disconnected. '
(1). The notice shall enter into force on 27 November. July 2008.
(2). Applications for driving licences to slow disability vehicle which is filed before the 27. July 2008, finalized by the Minister of Justice.
The Ministry of Justice, the 21. July 2008 Lene Espersen/Dan Bjerring