Completion of the participation of participants in the adult and after-training activities in 2008
In accordance with Article 8 (2), 4, and Section 8 a in the law of open training (professional adult education), etc., cf. Law Order no. 956 of 28. of November 2003, as amended by law no. 545 of 17. June 2008 shall be :
§ 1. The following training activities, referred to in section 6 (2), 2, in the law of open training (occupational adult education) and so on. (The law of the year) is covered by the Participant Payment in accordance with section 4 (Norway Price) and section 5 (supplement to the standard of rice) to the extent that they are incorporated into a common competence description, according to the law on labour market training etc. :
1) labour market training (AMU), on labour market training, etc., except in the case of Training School ' s labour market training (TAMU).
2) Single-class on vocational training for the ÅU law.
§ 2. The following training activities, referred to in section 6 (2), 2, in the Law of the ÅU, the Participant Payment is subject to section 6 (non-regulated participant payment) :
1) Deltidal training at level with vocational training and a single class from here.
2) A single-class subject on the foot therapist for the ÅU law.
3) Individual vocational training (s) which are not included in a common competence description.
§ 3. The educational and educational fields of vocational training and the social and health areas of vocational education and training in the fields of vocational training and health and health care. Law Order no. 1244 of 23. October 2007 on vocational training shall not be subject to the participation of the participants (Norway), after section 4, but is covered by the Participant Payment (Appendix) after Section 5.
§ 4. The standard price for participation in the training activities referred to in section 1 is 550 or 800 kr. per week as set out in the accounts for the 2008 Financial Act. The size of the standard for individual training activities is set out in a tariff catalogue published at the Home Affairs website of the Home Affairs page "www.uvm.dk/takst". New training activities, which are approved in the course of the financial year, shall be recorded by the minister for education in the catalogue and shall be subject to the rules of the publication of the notice.
Paragraph 2. The size of the norm is in the tariff directory specified by the number of seasors converted into full-time. In the case of labour market training, the institutions shall charge the standard price of the institutions in relation to the actual duration of training activities (in the catalogue of rates : 1 year = 40 weeks x 7, 4 hours), cf. The Ministry of Education of the Ministry of Education for the transmission of AMU activity. In the case of individual subjects, the institutions shall charge the standard price of the standard of training in relation to the normal duration of training activities, however reduced proportionally in the event of a reduction in the training period of the activities ; work year equivalency than the normal training period / seasoned standard in accordance with the year. notice of open education and subsidies for labour market training, etc.
§ 5. The ceiling for the supplement to the standard price of the standard for the institution of training establishments under the law of Article 8 (a) (a) of the law. Two, is $650. per Week per week Kursist.
§ 6. The non-regulated participant payment shall be determined by the amount of the institutions in accordance with the general rules on open education.
§ 7. For an individual subject, whether in or falling from a common competence description, the status of the individual professional at the time of initiation of the specific teaching procedure determines the rules for the payment of the participants.
§ 8. It is a condition to receive grants for training activities referred to in sections 1 and 2 that the standard price is paid no later than the activity report to the Ministry, and that the announcement requirement in Article 8 (a) (a) of the law is provided. TWO, THREE. Pkt., fulfilled. In the case of educational activities, in the field of open education, the general rules on open education are also applicable.
Paragraph 2. The institutions may set deadlines for the payment of the participant payment.
§ 9. The following participants shall not pay the attendees payment in accordance with sections 4, 5 and 6 :
1) Tenant daily entitlement entitled to 6 weeks of training, following its own choice, by participation in training activities referred to in sections 1 and 2. Ledimed's right to education according to their choice is attested by the A case against the institution.
2) People who participate in training activities referred to in sections 1 and 2 as part of a GVU training plan. The GVU training plan must be drawn up according to the rules laid down in the notification of basic training for adults (GVU).
3) Persons participating in individual professions in professional or labour market training as part of a training plan for vocational training plus (EUD +). The Education Plan must be drawn up in accordance with section 66 n in the law on vocational training.
4) Persons participating in individual subjects as part of the study of the study in a vocational training, cf. section 24 (2). Four, in the law of vocational training. The body must be covered by the student's personal education plan.
§ 10. The institution ' s auditor shall verify that the standard price is paid and that the evidence of compliance after paragraph 9 is available and certifies the institution ' s report in the auditor declaration.
§ 11. The announcement shall enter into force on 4. September 2008.
Paragraph 2. At the same time, publication no. 1560 of 19. In December 2007 on the participation of participants in the course of the year 2008-and after-training in 2008.