Notice on tuition fee at vocational adult and continuing education in 2008
Pursuant to section 8 (4) and section 8 (a) of the Act on open education (vocational adult education), etc., see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 956 of 28. November 2003, as amended by Act No. 545 of 17. June 2008 shall be fixed:
§ 1. The following educational activities, referred to in article 6, paragraph 2, of the Act on open education (vocational adult education), etc. (ÅU-law) are covered by the tuition fee under section 4 (standard price) and § 5 (supplement to standard price), in so far as they have been entered in a common competence description for the Act on labour market training, etc.:
1) labour market training (AMU) in accordance with the law on labour market training, etc., except for Training the school's labour market training (TAMU).
2) single-subject courses at vocational training after ÅU-law.
§ 2. The following educational activities, referred to in article 6, paragraph 2, of the ÅU-law, are covered by the tuition fee under section 6 (non-regulated tuition fees):
1) Part-time courses at the level of vocational training and single subject from here.
2) single subject on chiropodist training after ÅU-law.
3) single-subject courses at vocational education and training, which are not included in a common jurisdiction description.
§ 3. Labour market education and single subject within vocational education and pedagogical area and vet the social and health area, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1244 of 23. October 2007 on vocational education and training, are not covered by tuition fee (standard price) pursuant to section 4, but are covered by the tuition fee (surcharge) under section 5.
§ 4. Standard price for participation in the training activities referred to in paragraph 1, form the 550 or 800 DKK per week, as set out in the annotations to the finance bill for 2008. Standard taking into account the size of the individual educational activities is evidenced by a price catalogue, which is published on the Ministry website "URwww.uvm.dk/takst". New educational activities, as approved in the course of the financial year, the Minister in charge of the catalog absorbed and covered by the Executive order on rules from the time of accession.
(2). Standard size is in charge of the prize catalog specified per årselev converted to full-time. For labour market training shall collect the institutions standard price in relation to educational activities and the actual duration (provided in tariff catalog: 1 years = 40 weeks x 5 days x 7, four hours), see. Ministry of education instructions on reporting of AMU-activity. For single subject institutions charge a standard price in relation to educational activities set duration, since the standard price, however, be reduced proportionally in the case of activities organised with a shorter duration than the standard duration of load årsværks/mindre/årsværks needs regarding staffing levels, see. notice on open education and grants for labour-market training, etc.
§ 5. The ceiling of the appendix to the standard price, as educational institutions may establish in accordance with article 8 a, paragraph 2, is 650 € per week per student.
§ 6. By non-regulated tuition fees determined participant rebate of institutions in accordance with the General rules on open education.
§ 7. For single subject, that in the course of the financial year shall be entered in or lapses from either a common competence description, is it simply the subject's status at the time of the commencement of the actual training course, which determines the rules on tuition fees.
§ 8. It is a condition for receiving reimbursement for education activities referred to in sections 1 and 2, the standard price is paid no later than the activity reporting to the Ministry and that the advertising requirement set out in section 8A (2), (3). paragraph are met. For educational activities in accordance with the law on open education also applies to the General rules on open education.
(2). Institutions may set time limits for the payment of the participant payment.
§ 9. The following participants do not pay tuition fees in accordance with §§ 4, 5 and 6:
1) Available daily subsistence allowance entitled with the right to 6 week training of your choice by participating in the training activities referred to in sections 1 and 2. The unemployed are entitled to training after his choice validated by the unemployment insurance fund to the institution.
2) Persons participating in education activities referred to in sections 1 and 2 as part of the GVU-training plan. GVU-training plan must be drawn up in accordance with the rules laid down in the Decree on basic education for adults (GVU).
3) Persons participating in single subjects at professional or labour market training as part of a curriculum of vocational training plus (VET +). The education plan must be drawn up in accordance with section 66 (n) of the Act on vocational education and training.
4) Persons participating in single subjects as part of the study addressed high school in vocational training, in accordance with article 3. section 24 (4) of the Act on vocational education and training. The subject must be covered by the student's personal education plan.
§ 10. The institution's Auditor verifies that the standard rate is paid, and the documentation for the specific exemption under section 9 and certifies the institution's reporting at the auditor's statement.
§ 11. The notice shall enter into force on 4 February. September 2008.
(2). At the same time repealed Executive Order No. 1560 by 19. December 2007 about tuition fees at vocational adult and continuing education in 2008.
The Ministry of education, the 26. August 2008 P.M.V. Lars Mortensen Steering head/Jacob Holbæk K