Confusing Payment for Business Adult Acting and Retraining in 2008
Purgacy § 8 (3) 4, and Section 8 a in the law of open training (professional adult education), etc., cf. Law Order no. 956 of 28. of November 2003, as amended by law no. 545 of 17. June 2008 shall be fixed :
Section 1. The following training activities are mentioned in section 6 (2). 2, in the law of open training (occupational adult education) and so on. (The law of the year) is covered by the Participant Payment in accordance with section 4 (Norway Price) and section 5 (Appendix to the norm), to the extent that they are incorporated into a common skill description according to the law on labour market training etc. :
1) Working market training (AMU) by law on labour market training and so on, except Training School ' s labour market training (TAMU).
2) Individual on vocational training after ÅU Law.
section 2. The following training activities are mentioned in section 6 (2). 2, in the Law Act, the Participant Payment is covered by Section 6 (non-regulated participant payment) :
1) Sub-training and single-class Deltime training from here.
2) Single-class Single-State Education Enline Training for ÅU Law.
3) Single-class Single-in-the-Community vocational training (s) not included in a shared skill description.
§ 3. The educational and educational fields of vocational training and the social and health areas of vocational education and training, cf. Law Order no. 1244 of 23. October 2007 on vocational training shall not be subject to participant payment (Norway) after section 4 but is covered by the Participant Payment (Appendix) after section 5.
Section 4. The price of participation in the training activities referred to in § 1 shall constitute 550 or 800 kr. per week as set out in the accounts for the 2008 Financial Act. The size of the standard for individual training activities is set out in a tariff catalogue published at the Home Affairs website of the Home Affairs page "www.uvm.dk/takst". New training activities accepted during the financial year shall be recorded by the Minister for Education in the tariff directory and are covered by the rules of the notice at the time of acceptance.
Stk. 2. The size of the space is in the tariff directory specified by the number of seasors converted into full-time. In the case of labour market training, the institutions shall charge the standard price of the institutions in relation to the actual duration of training activities (in the catalogue of rates : 1 year = 40 weeks x 7, 4 hours), cf. The Ministry of Education of the Ministry of Education for the transmission of AMU activity. In the case of individual subjects, the institutions shall charge the standard price of the standard of training in relation to the normal duration of training activities, however reduced proportionally in the event of a reduction in the training period of the activities ; work year equivalency than the normal training period / seasoned standard in accordance with the year. the announcement of open training and subsidies for labour market training etc.
section 5. The ceiling of the supplement to the standard for the standard for the standard of the law of the law of Article 8 (a) (a) shall be laid down in the Community. Two, is $650. per week per cursist.
§ 6. For non-regulated participant payment, the amount of the participant will be determined by the institutions following the general rules for open education.
section 7. For individual subjects which, in the course of the financial year, be recorded in or disbarrained from a common competence description, the status of the individual is at the time of initiation of the specific type of information ; subdisplay program that determines the rules for participating payment.
§ 8. This is a condition to receive grants for training activities referred to in sections 1 and 2 that the standard price is paid no later than the activity report to the Ministry and that the announcement requirement in Article 8 (a) (a) of the Act of the law is published. TWO, THREE. Pkt., fulfilled. In the case of training activities, in the field of open education, the general rules for open education are also applicable.
Stk. 2. The institutions may set deadlines for the payment of the participant's payment.
§ 9. The following participants are not required to pay attendees after sections sections 4, 5 and 6 :
1) Leading daily entitlement entitled to 6 weeks of training by choice by choice in education activities referred to in sections 1 and 2. Ledite's right to education according to their choice is attested by : A-box to the institution.
2) People who participate in training activities are mentioned in sections 1 and 2 as part of a GVU training plan. The GVU training plan must be drawn up in accordance with the rules laid down in the notification of basic training for adults (GVU).
3) People participating in a single profession on professional or labour market education in the context of a training plan for vocational training plus (EUD +). The Education Plan must be drawn up in accordance with section 66 n in the law of vocational training.
4) People participating in individual subjects as part of the study of the studies in a vocational training, cf. section 24 (2). Four, in the law of vocational training. The body must be covered by the student ' s personal training plan
section 10. The institution ' s auditor shall check that the standard price is paid and that the evidence of compliance is after Section 9 ; available and certify the institution ' s report in the auditor declaration.
section 11. The announcement will enter into force on 4. September 2008.
Stk. 2. The Contemporary Order is hereby repealed. 1560 of 19. In December 2007, on the participation of the participants in the field of adult and after training in 2008.