Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=121243
Ordinance amending the Ordinance on environmental conditional grants
In executive order No. 590 of 8. June 2007 on environmental conditional grants, as amended by Decree No. 898 of 11. July 2007 and Decree No. 37 of 29. January 2008, shall be amended as follows:
1. Everywhere in the notice, the words ' the Directorate of Food Business ' to: ' Food Business ', ' Directorate ': ' Food Business ', ' Directorate ': ' Food Business ', ' Directorate of Food Business ' to: ' Food Business ' and ' Directorate ': ' Food Business '.
2. Under section 5 shall be inserted in Chapter 2:
» section 5 (a). when a new owner or lessor entry into an application for a grant or pledge in an undertaking for the purposes of this Ordinance also grants an owner's entry at the termination of the lease. '
3. In article 8, paragraph 1, shall be replaced by ' sections 9-11 ' to: ' §§ 9-10 '.
4. section 11 is repealed.
5. In article 12, paragraph 1, no. 2, the words ' § 10 and § 11 ' to: ' article 10 '.
6. In section 19 (1), (2). paragraph shall be added after ' rights ': ' without prejudice to article. However, article 25, paragraph 3, '.
7. section 22 (3) 1. paragraph is replaced by the following: ' non-compliance with the conditions for grant commitments may result in reduction of the grant, including in cases where the non-compliance is due to a new undertaking's conditions, and where the grant for that tilsagnsår is to be paid for an earlier undertaking gardens, see. Article 25, paragraph 3. ';
8. In article 23, paragraph 2, shall be inserted after ' Nemkonto ': ' without prejudice to article. However, article 25, paragraph 3 '.
9. In article 25, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' subsidies for a tilsagnsår, ': ' to the inspection authority has the necessary access to areas in connection with on-the-spot checks, and '.
10. In section 25 shall be added as paragraph 3 and paragraph 4:
' (3). Application for a grant payout for an area shall be submitted by the undertaking, which upon the expiry of the time limit referred to in paragraph 2 the area as the owner or tenant, driver and registered in the Food Business as undertaking gardens or in the case of a manufacturer change will occur in the undertaking referred to in article 6. § 19. Grants for area shall be paid to the person who submitted the application for grant disbursement.
(4). Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 3 shall apply to the producer to switch for a land grant for the area of the undertaking, to be paid to the new undertaking gardens, if this occurred in the undertaking pursuant to a manufacturer switch statement received in Food Profession before 10. September 2008. '
11. section 30 shall be replaced by the following: ' § 30. Joins a new owner or tenant in a commitment to grant, see. § 19, can Food Profession provide that subsidies are paid to an earlier undertaking gardens, to be repaid by the new undertaking in cases where the Food Profession
1) shall decide on cancellation of commitments for grants as a result of the new undertaking's conditions,
2) shall decide on cancellation of commitments for grants as a result of the areas declared in a manufacturer of switch statement, is larger than the land can be determined, and the producer declaration that the new switch undertaking gardens at the onset of the undertaking will be responsible for the size of the areas listed in manufacturer switch statement or
3) notes that paid too much subsidy to a previous undertaking gardens as a result of the new undertaking's conditions. '
(1). The notice shall enter into force on 10 June. September 2008.
(2). § 1, nr. 2 and nr. 6-11 shall apply mutatis mutandis to pledges on a financial contribution, has been granted pursuant to bekendtgoerelse nr. 867 of 24. October 2003 concerning environmental conditional grants.
Food Industries, the 5. September 2008 Aren't b. Jackson/Steen Pawn
Search Translated Laws of Denmark