Publication about an environmental grant notice
I notice No 590 of 8. June 2007 on environmental benefits, as amended by Notice No 898 of 11. July 2007 and Notice no. 37 of 29. In January 2008, the following changes are made :
1. Everywhere in the announcement, the Executive Board of the Food Safety Board shall be replaced by : 'Food business', 'The Board of Diaries' : 'Food business', ' Board ' shall mean : 'Food business', " Food business " means : 'Food Erenvs' and 'directorate' to : 'Food Errecruvs'.
2. After section 5 is inserted in Chapter 2 :
"§ 5 a. The entry of a new owner or tenant in an application for a commitment or a commitment to grant is understood in this notice, together with an owner's withdrawal during termination."
4. Section 11 is undeleted.
5. In 12, paragraph 1. 1, no. 2, changes "§ 10 and § 11" to : "§ 10".
6. In Section 19 (1) ONE, TWO. pkt. will be inserted after "privileges" : ", cf. however, section 25 (3). 3, ".
7. section 22 (2). THREE, ONE. pkt. is replaced by the following :
8. In section 23 (s) 2, is inserted after "Nemkonto" : ", cf. however, section 25 (3). 3 ".
9. In § 25, paragraph 1, is pasted after "grant for a year cut," : "that the inspection authority has the necessary access to areas for on-the-spot checks and".
10. In The following paragraph shall be added to paragraph 25. (3) and paragraph 4 :
" Stk. 3. Application for the grant of the grant of a grant area shall be submitted by the one at the end of the period referred to in paragraph 1. 2 led the area as owner or tenant registered in the Food Business as the Present Sea or, in the case of a producer, will join the case in accordance with the case of the manufacturer. § 19. Deposits for the area are paid to the one that filed the grant payment application.
Stk. Paragraph 4. Notwithstanding paragraph 1, 3 shall apply to the producer ' s changeover for the area to be paid to the new tilt shaver, provided that it has entered the enclosure in accordance with a manufacturer ' s declaration received in the Food Business before the 10th year. Thus, September 2008. "
11. section 30 is replaced by the following :
" § 30. Reenters a new owner or pagan owner or tenant on subsidies, cf. section 19, EFFSA may decide that grants that are paid to a previous year shaver shall be repaid by the new tilt in case of Food Erstice
1) decides the withdrawal of a commitment to grants due to the circumstances of the new enachapel,
2) decides the withdrawal of a grant of grants as a result of the fact that they are committed by the fact that they are committed to the aid ; areas declared in the manufacturer change declaration are greater than the areas that can be determined, and the manufacturer change declaration states that the new tilting shaver on entry into the defendant shall be liable for the size of the areas specified in the producer shift declaration, or
3) states that there is a statement that the new addition to the shaver in the manufacturer must be responsible for : has been paid too much grant to a previous year shaver as a result of the new PresentShavers relationship. "
Stk. 1. The announcement will enter into force on 10. September 2008.
Stk. 2. § 1, nr. 2 and no. 6.11 shall apply by analoging to the consent of grants given in accordance with the notice of the notice. 867 of 24. October 2003 on the subject of environmental contingent.