Stk. Paragraph 1-4 shall also apply to the exchange of passports, the issue of additional passports and the issuing of a new passport for the period of validity. However, a passport without payment shall be issued without payment, provided that a passport due to circumstances which are attributable to the cardgeing authority suffers from significant deficiencies.
Section 5. Examination of this law or under which it is based ; the same provisions are punished by fine or penitentia until 6 months.
Stop. 2. With the same penalty, it is considered
1) by deliberately inaccurate information or fraudulent acceding to the unlawfully disposing authorities of the relevant authorities ; Passport or other travel records or of other travel documents, that one for him made out or other travel documents is not going to sound on his real name and date of birth,
2) in unlawful intent, say more on his own name, obedient passports or travel records,
3) in unlawful intent distorts or removes parts of a passport or other travel-registration or in-enclosed markings,
4) entry into or leaving the country out of passport control.
§ 6. Cases related to infringements of this law are treated as police cases. 6)
Stk. 2. You in the procedural chapter of Chapter 68 (seizure), Chapter 71 (arrest) and Chapter 72 (imprisonment) and Chapter 72 (imprisonment)7)shall find : use in the case of infringement of this Act as in cases which, according to the general rules of the law of the law, prosecute the district attorney.
Stk. 3. Fines adopted or sentenced pursuant to that law shall be attributed to the Treasury Box.
section 7. After the rule of law, information required by petitions may be required to be provided. whereas, as regards the conditions of this law, it is required to be given on faith and laws.
§ 8. This law is also applicable to Greenland as regards section 5 to 7, with the restrictions and changes resulting from : the special laws of Greenland. The law shall enter into force on 1. January 1953. At the same time, section 56 is hereby repealed in sports rules for the Faroe Islands of 30. March 1836 and placate by 15. May 1839 containing detailed rules for the issue of travel passports.
Stk. 1. The code does not apply to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Stk. 2. § 2, section 4-7 and section 9 can be set in force for the Faeroe Islands and Greenland, with the deviations that the special ferry and Greenland conditions are attributable.9)
Stk. 1. The code does not apply to Faeroe Islands and Greenland, cf. however, paragraph 1 2 and 3.
Stk. 2. § 611)can be set off in a king's power for the Faeroe Islands and Greenland, with the deviations from which the special ferry and Greenlandic conditions are attributed.
Stk. 3. (Udelades)
§ 213)does not apply to the Faeroe Islands and Greenland but can, by royal appliance, be put into force for the Faeroe Islands and Greenland, with the deviations which are special ; Ferries and Greenland conditions state.
The Loven enters into force on 1. July 2001.
Stk. 1. If, following the entry into force of the law, the sentence shall be penance for a previously committed violation of the laws of section 1 to 29 for which a booklet would have been carried out for 30 days shall be sentenced to the same number of days as a booklet.
Stk. 2. would increase the penalty rather than referred to in paragraph 1. 1 be debited, a reduced sentence may be reduced to prison, however, not less than 30 days or more than 4 months.
Stk. 1. On the determination of the transformationpenalty for an offence committed prior to the entry into force of the law, paragraph 31 shall apply.
Stk. 2. The law does not have effect on the staple or the conversion penalty of the booklet, which is set or set before the entry into force of the law.
§ 4 a. For the issue of passports people who are 18 years old, but have not reached the age of the population of the population, cf. § 1 A in Social Security Act is $600.4)
Stk. 2. For the issue of joint spas is paid 600 kr.
Stk. 3. For the issuance of passports to persons who have reached the age of retirement, cf. § 1 A in Social Security Act is $350.5)
Stk. 4. For the issue of passports fo CentreretParagraf">§ 34
Stk. 1. The Loven does not apply to Faeroe Islands or Greenland.
Stk. 2. § § 1, 3, 5-8, 10, 12,15)14, 15, 17, 18 and 27 by means of a total or part of the Faroe Islands with the deviations of the special ferries. entils.
Stk. 1. The code does not apply to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Stk. 2. The Loven or Parts of this may, by means of a royal device, set in force for the Faeroe Islands and Greenland, with the deviations that the special ferry or Greenland conditions are attributable.
Stk. 1-4. (Udelades)
Stk. Section 218)shall enter into force on the day following the notice in the law and has effect from 1. As of October 2004.
Loven ~ 2 does not apply to Faeroe Islands and Greenland, but may, in the case of these parts, be fully or partly in force for these parts with the deviations ; as the special ferry and Greenland conditions,19)
Stk. 1. The Loven enters into force on 1. July 2009, cf. however, paragraphs 2 to 7.
Stk. 2-7. (Udelades)
1) On Law No 243 of 8. June 1978 on the amendment of the law on law and so on. (Criminal investigation in criminal proceedings, arrest and detention, compensation for criminal prosecution, including for the waiver or withdrawal of the driving court, etc.) is the day-day provision in the section 781 of the law of the law of the law of the law. Now, the landlady is being established by the section 694 of the Court of Justice in matters of investigation. The jurisdiction of the main bargaining shall be determined in accordance with the rules of Chapter 63 of the Court of Justice Chapter 63.
2) On Law No 2. 260 of 8. June 1979 on the amendment of the law on law and so on. (Treatment of civil matters, etc.) is the word "sub-law" anywhere in the rule of law changed to "bylaw".
3) See note 2.
4) The specified wording of section 4 a, paragraph. 1, enter into force on 1. July 2009, cf. Section 19 (1). 1, in Law No 1. 1587 of 20. December 2006 amending the Act on the Labor Market's Supplementary Pension and various other laws (Amendments as a result of the gradual increase in the retirement age and the age of the population etc.). The provision has until the following wording : ' For the issuance of passports to people who are 18 years old, but not filled in 65 years, for persons born before 1. In July 1939, however 67 years, DKK 600. "
5) The specified wording of section 4 (a) (a). 3, enter into force on 1. July 2009, cf. Section 19 (1). 1, in Law No 1. 1587 of 20. December 2006 amending the Act on the Labor Market's Supplementary Pension and various other laws (Amendments as a result of the gradual increase in the retirement age and the age of the population etc.). The provision has until the following wording : ' For the issuance of passports to persons over the age of 65, for persons born before 1. In July 1939, however 67 years, $350.
6) On Law No 385 of 20. In May 1992 on the amendment of the law of law, the penal code, the law of road and the law of the foreigners (Prosecutor's structure) is the day-ending distinction between police affairs and prosecutors annulled. At the same time, the rules on the procedure for the procedure for judicial proceedings have been changed at the same time. The rules for this are specified in the rule of 4.
7) Now the title of Chapter 69, 70, 73 and 74.
8) The law is related to section 1 (1). 3, and § 4 a.
9) On device no. 753 of 20. In August 1994, the section 6 of the amending law applies to the sections 1 and 4 of the passport law, set in power for Greenland. On device no. 324 of 26. In April 1996, Amendment No 6 is in force for the Faroe Islands.
10) The law is related to section 4 (a) (1). Section 4 (4) (a) (3) is related to section 4 (a) (1) and (3). 1 and 3.
12) The law is related to section 4 a.
13) Change Law 2 pertains Passcode section 4 a.
14) The law is related to section 5 (1).
15) Change Law 12 related to Article 5 (1).
16) The law is related to § 2 a.
17) The Loacage is related to section 4 a, paragraph 4.
18) Change Law 2 pertaining to 144 a, paragraph 4.
19) On device no. 1390 of 12. In December 2007, Amendment No 2, which relates to Article 4 (a) of the Passport Act, has been put into force for Green