Decree amending the Decree on the financing of the construction and housing registry (BBR) and authorising the Municipality Holding a/s
In executive order No. 264 of 27. March 2006 on the financing of the construction and housing registry (BBR) and authorising the Municipality Holding a/s, as amended by Decree No. 367 of 20. April 2007 and Decree No. 1322 by 27. November 2007, shall be amended as follows.
1. section 4, paragraph 3, nr. 5, shall be repealed.
2. Article 6, paragraph 1, is replaced by the following: ' where the register is established, the Municipality Holding a/s in accordance with paragraphs 2 to 6, ensure that each municipality have free and unimpeded access to update the municipality's own data. All municipalities should be given free and unimpeded access to query and extract data from the nationwide BBR to use for solution of the municipality's management tasks. '
3. section 8, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following: ' where the register is established, financed the operation, development and maintenance of the BBR in full by annual contributions from the municipalities. To the extent that pursuant to the law on construction and housing registration laid down rules on remuneration for data deliveries, to remuneration, as Municipality Holding a/s receives thereunder, however, also included in this financing. '
4. Chapter 4 (A) is repealed.
5. section 13 (2), is repealed.
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. October 2008.
The Danish enterprise and construction authority, the 23. September 2008 Finn Lauritzen/Pane