Ordinance Amending Ordinance Of Project Supervisors And Advisers ' Duties, Etc. In Accordance With The Law On Occupational Safety
Original Language Title: Bekendtgørelse om ændring af bekendtgørelse om projekterendes og rådgiveres pligter m.v. efter lov om arbejdsmiljø
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=122581
Ordinance amending Ordinance of project supervisors and advisers ' duties, etc. in accordance with the law on occupational safety
In executive order No. 574 of 21. June 2001 on project supervisors and advisers ' duties, etc. in accordance with the law on the working environment shall be amended as follows:
1. In section 6 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new pieces: ' (2). The project must be in the context of the study and the preparation of a project for a construction work take account of the General principles of prevention in the field of safety and health, which is referred to in annex 2 and in particular:
1) in the case of architectural, technical and/or organizational aspects with a view to the planning of the different work or work stages, to be carried out simultaneously or in rapid succession.
2) in connection with the assessment of the period to be allocated for the execution of such work or work stages.
(3). On the basis of the assessment referred to in paragraph 1, the project of a building or construction work set in the project, in the interests of the safety and health at the work processes, working methods, materials, constructions, etc., as required, or as it is assumed to be applied, how the individual work or work stages should be organized in relation to each other, so the work can be carried out safety and health fully justifiable.
(4). The project of a building or construction work must ensure that the developer's coordinators for safety and health matters during the project preparation stage, see. notice of Developer's obligations, be included in the considerations and project supervisors will have access to the relevant parts of the project material relating to paragraphs 1-3. Coordinator must be involved when designing after agreement with the developer initiated as well as thereafter as may be necessary under the design. '
Paragraph 2 becomes paragraph 5.
2. In section 13 shall be added as paragraph 2:
' (2). The project of a building or construction work shall, in the light of the assessment by paragraph 1, give the developer's Coordinator the information and, where appropriate, the description shall be provided in accordance with paragraph 1, for the purposes of the Coordinator's assessment of the preparation of the journal, which is adapted to the characteristics of the works, and which contains a list of topics related to health and safety, should be taken into account in the context of possible future work without prejudice to article. notice on the developer's obligations. Entries can be included in the list drawn up by the project. '
3. Annex 2 shall be replaced by Appendix 1 to this notice.
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. January 2009.
The Labour Inspectorate, the 27. December 2008 Jens Jensen/Sonja Ploug J Annex 1
' Annex 2
General principles of prevention
(As referred to in article 6, paragraph 2 of Council Directive 89/391/EEC on the introduction of measures to encourage improvements in the safety and health of workers at work)
1) prevention of risks.
2) Evaluation of risks which cannot be avoided.
3) combating the risks at source.
4) adapting the work to the individual, especially as regards the design of the workplace as well as the choice of work equipment and the choice of working and production methods, in particular with a view to alleviating monotonous work and work at a particular rhythm and to reduce the impact of such work on health.
5) taking into account technical progress.
6) replacing what is dangerous with something that is non-hazardous or less hazardous.
7) planning of prevention in order to turn it into a coherent whole, within which the prevention includes technology, organisation of work, working conditions, social relationships and the influence of factors in the work environment.
8) the adoption of measures for collective protection rather than measures of individual protection.
9) Appropriate instruction to workers. '
Search Translated Laws of Denmark