of 24 July 2003. October 2012,
amending Act No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary,
secondary, higher vocational and other education (the Education Act), as amended by
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
Act No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary, secondary, higher
vocational and other education (the Education Act), as amended by Act No.
383/2005 Coll., Act No. 112/2006 Coll., Act No. 159/2006 Coll., Act No.
161/2006 Coll., Act No. 165/2006 Coll., Act No. 179/2006 Coll., Act No.
342/2006 Coll., Act No. 624/2006 Coll., Act No. 217/2007 Coll., Act No.
296/2007 Coll., Act No. 343/2007 Coll., Act No. 58/2008 Coll., Act No.
126/2008 Coll., Act No. 189/2008 Coll., Act No. 242/2008 Coll., Act No.
243/2008 Coll., Act No. 306/2008 Coll., Act No. 384/2008 Coll., Act No.
49/2009 Coll., Act No. 227/2009 Coll., Act No. 381/2009 Coll., Act No.
427/2010 Coll., Act No. 73/2011 Coll., Act No. 331/2011 Coll., Act No.
375/2007 Coll., Act No 420/2007 Coll., Act No. 458/2007 Coll., Act No.
472/2011 Coll. and Act No. 53/2010 Coll., shall be amended as follows:
1. section 78:
The common part of the graduation exams
(1) the test subjects of the common part of the graduation exams are
and) Czech language and literature,
(b)) a foreign language that the pupil's chosen from a menu set out by the implementing
legal regulation; the pupil can choose only such foreign language, which is
taught at the school, of which he is a student, and
(2) the common part of the graduation examination consists of tests of the Czech
language and literature, and the second test, for which the pupil on an application to
the matriculation examination chooses one of the test subjects referred to in
paragraph 1 (b). (b)), and (c)).
(3) the test from the test subject of Czech language and literature and the test
from the test subject of foreign language are composed of subtests
and in the form of didactic test,)
(b)) in the form of written work and
c) oral form prom Committee prior to the trial.
(4) the test from the test subject of mathematics takes place in the form of
didactic test. Didactic test, for the need of this Act
means the written test, that is consistently measured and centrally
evaluated, in the manner and in accordance with the criteria laid down in the implementing
(5) the Student may in a joint section on sign in up to two optional
testing of the items referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b)), and (c)). ".
2. In section 78a. 1 the words "and the level of difficulty of the test" are deleted.
3. In section 78a paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) Partial exams held in the form of didactic test and oral form may
the pupil, if he has successfully completed the last year of the Middle
4. In § 80 para. 2 the words "§ 169" is replaced by "section 169a".
5. In § 80 para. 3 (b). (d)), the words "and form" are replaced by "the mouth of the
Czech language and literature and held in the form of verbal subtests. "
6. In § 80 para. 3 (b). h) after the word "work", the words "from a foreign
the language ".
7. In § 80 para. 5 (b)):
"(b)) shall be appointed by the evaluator's written work of Czech language and literature and
the contracting authority ".
8. In section 80a paragraph. 5 the second sentence after the word "work" the words "of the
a foreign language ".
9. In article 81 paragraph 1. 2, the third sentence shall be deleted and the phrase eighth is replaced by the phrase
"Likewise, they recognize parts of the examination carried out successfully at the venue
Baccalaureate student who could not complete the exams in the
the proper time, as it did successfully last year education. ".
10. In article 81 paragraph 1. 11 (a). and the words ' and) offer test articles
Optional tests "shall be replaced by" in ".
11. In article 81 paragraph 1. 11 (a). and) the words "terms for level option
the difficulty of the tests the common part of the graduation exams, ' shall be deleted.
12. In paragraph 82, paragraphs 1 to 3 shall be added:
"(1) any person who held
and the final exam)
(b)), in addition to partial exams test the common part held in the form of
didactic test, or from the venue of the trials excluded,
You may make a written request for a review of the regional authority of the progress and outcome of this
tests or the decision to exclude. The regional authority shall decide on the application within the
the period of 30 days from the date of its delivery, so that the result of the test
changes, or cancel and order repeating the test, if it finds that, in this
test the laws have been broken or there may be other serious
deficiencies that could affect the proper conduct or the result of the test;
otherwise, the test result. The school in which the student was
graduation exam, Czech school inspection and the Centre in carrying out tasks
in accordance with § 80 para. 3 provide the regional authority in the assessment of the
request. Repeat the test with the exception of the common part of the subtests
graduation exams held in the form of written work is held no later than 15
days from the date of the decision, and that's before the examining Board, which
appointed by the regional office. Repetition of the partial tests the common part of graduation
tests done in the form of written work is held at the earliest possible
the term, which lays down implementing legislation.
(2) any person who held the common part of the Baccalaureate exam held
in the form of didactic test, or was the venue of this test,
the Ministry may apply in writing for a review of this test result
or review of the decision to exclude from the test. The Ministry of
the applicant submits a written notification of the outcome of the review by
30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
(3) the request referred to in paragraph 1 or 2 may be made to the relevant administrative
Office within 20 days from the end of the period provided for by the implementing
provision for the holding of the final or baccalaureate or
the case of subtests the common part of graduation exams by the end of the
the period provided for by the implementing regulation for the relevant
partial test. ".
13. in paragraph 90, para. 12 and section 102 paragraph. 9, the words "§ 82 para. 1, 2, and 4 "
replaced by the words "§ 82 para. 1 and 4 ".
14. in paragraph 151 at the end of paragraph 3 the following sentence "unless this
way to provide for the possibility of exercising the right held graduation exam,
the final test, the discharge in the Conservatory or discharge,
held persons who fulfil the conditions laid down by law,
the final test, the discharge in the Conservatory and discharge in the school
designed by the regional office and the graduation exam in a school designated by the regional
the Office in agreement with the Centre. ".
15. In § 163 para. 2, the words "regional and" are deleted.
16. in section 169a of paragraph 1. 1 (b). (b)), the words "§ 78a. 4 "shall be replaced by
"§ 80 para. 2. "
17. in paragraph 178, paragraphs 6 and 8 are deleted.
18. in section 179 paragraph. 2 (a). (b)), the part of the sentence after the semicolon, including
the semicolon is deleted.
19. in paragraph 179, paragraph 3 shall be deleted.
Paragraph 4 becomes paragraph 3.
20. in section 180 paragraph. 1 the words "elementary school in this school district and
her serving educational institutions "shall be replaced by" school facilities
serving elementary school in this school.
21. in paragraph 184 para. 1 the words "and of the evaluator and the final examination Assistant"
be deleted and the words "§ 206 paragraph. 4 and 5 "are replaced by the words" § 206 paragraph. 3 and
22. in paragraph 184, paragraph 2 reads as follows:
"(2) in the performance of the functions of the Chairman of the examination Board for the final exam,
the discharge in the Conservatory and discharge, as Chairman of the
the Evaluation Commission, the Commissioner and senior evaluator written work belongs
the reward. With the exception of remuneration the remuneration of the Commissioner and the assessor the written work of
foreign language provides legal person performing activities of a school; in
the case of the Commissioner and the evaluator's written work from a foreign language provides
the reward Center. The amount of remuneration and the rules of provision provides
Ministry decree. ".
23. in paragraph 185, paragraph 9 shall be deleted.
Paragraphs 10 to 26 shall become paragraphs 9 to 25.
24. In paragraph 185, paragraph 25 deleted.
1. The Ministry of education, youth and sports will publish catalogs
the requirements of the tests of the common parts of the baccalaureate under section 78a. 1
Act No. 561/2004 Coll., as amended by this Act, to 30. April 2013. These
catalogs are used for the first time for graduation exams held after 1. January
2015 and also applies to the venue of the replacement and the correction of tests pupils who
did the exams for the first time before 1 January 2002. January 2015. For graduation
the tests held in 2013 and 2014, apply catalogs issued before
entry into force of this Act, for the basic level of difficulty.
2. Students who did the common part of the graduation exams for the first time in the year
2011 or 2012 and shall be entitled to repair or replacement of the test venue,
This exam are held in accordance with the Act No. 561/2004 Coll., as amended by
of this Act. For a repair and replacement test in 2013 and 2014
apply the catalogs issued before entry into force of this Act for
the basic level of difficulty. Assessment of pupils in the intermediate examination successfully
carried out before the entry into force of this Act in a higher level
the difficulty is considered to be achieved in the test in the evaluation of the basic
the level of difficulty. These pupils are allowed to repair or a replacement test
either log on only on individual tests, which have not yet carried out successfully,
or they may be held again all tests from the test
of the subject.
The effectiveness of the
This Act shall take effect on the date of its publication, with the exception of the provisions
article. I, points 15, 17 to 20, which will become effective on 1 January 2004. January 1, 2013.
Němcová in r.
Nečas in r.