of 7 November. October 2011,
amending the Decree of the Ministry of education, youth and sports of the No.
42/1999 Coll., on the content of the application for accreditation of the study programme
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, in agreement with the accreditation
the Commission shall lay down pursuant to § 79 paragraph 2. 7 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on high
schools and amending and supplementing other acts (the Act on universities):
Decree of the Ministry of education, youth and sports No. 42/1999 Coll., on the
contents of the request for accreditation of the study programme, is amended as follows:
1. In article 1 (1). 2 the words "in three written copies" are replaced by
the words "in a written copy of".
2. section 2 including title and footnote No 1 is added:
"The content of the request
(1) the request contains
and the name of the study program) "^ 1"); the name of the program of study must
clearly and concisely reflect the content of the study programme with
taking into account the objectives of the study and the possible breakdown of the study programme on the
fields of study,
(b)) and the names and characteristics of fields of study, if the degree programme
the fields are divided, including the possible combinations of fields of study,
(c) study objectives common to) the entire degree program,
(d) the profile of graduate study program), or field of study,
that contains the
1. defining the output of expertise (hereinafter referred to as "knowledge") and
professional skills (hereinafter referred to as "skill"), corresponding to the objectives of the
studies in a study program,
2. the characteristics of the profession, the pursuit of which has to be a graduate of the
ready, more options for its application and characteristics
employers, which will be able to apply the acquired education,
e) conditions to be fulfilled in the course of study the student and
proper termination pursuant to section 3,
(f) the name of the village), which will take place in the program of study
accordance with its personnel, material and technical security according
(g)) for the Bachelor's degree programme and for the master's degree programme
additional requirements under section 4,
h) for Doctoral study programme for additional requirements under section 5.
(2) the Components of the application are also
and) details of the scientific, research, development and innovation, artistic or other
creative activity of the applicant, which is related to the curriculum
submitted to the accreditation, and its extent,
(b) evidence of security) degree program (section 6 to 8)
(c) the intent of the development and justification) of the study programme (sections 9 and 10).
1) § 44 to 46 of Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on universities and amending and
supplement other laws (law on higher education), as amended
3. In section 4, paragraph 4. 1 (b). and) point 3 is added:
"3. the overall scope of the study the study load, expressed in item
with the distribution of credits according to the planned activities of the student; in doing so,
It assumes that one credit corresponds to 25 to 30 hours of study and sum
credits for the subjects enrolled into the study plan is equal to the
60 ECTS credits in one academic year, ".
4. In section 4, paragraph 4. 1 (b). and) point 5 is added:
"5. in the compulsory and optional compulsory subjects annotation
defining the objectives of the study of the subject and its contents, as well as
knowledge and skills of students in their subject matter rendered in
control framework studies; ".
5. In section 4, paragraph 4. 1 (b). (b)), point 1, the word "knowledge" is replaced by
6. In section 4, paragraph 4. 1 (b). (b)) point 5 is added:
"5. the determination of the content and scope of professional practice in full-time form of study in
the Bachelor's degree program that is mainly focused on the preparation of the
the profession, and in particular on non-University high school (hereinafter referred to as
"professional Bachelor's program"); in other types of study programmes
as necessary; ".
7. § 6 including the title reads as follows:
"Evidence of the security program of study
(1) proof of personal security of full-time study in the
study programme on the standard period of study includes
and the guarantor of the study program), which is an associate professor or Professor
responsible within the framework of the respective University, taking into account its share of
on the formation of plan and assessment of the implementation of the development programme, for
the quality and the development of a study programme (hereinafter referred to as "guarantor of the program")
teachers, who will participate in the securing of the lectures of the statutory
or compulsory optional subject of study bachelor study
a program or a master's degree programme (hereinafter referred to as "lecturer
in a Bachelor or master studies "), for teachers who will be
provide lectures, consultations, or other forms of teaching study
subject of the doctoral study programme, (hereinafter referred to as "lecturer in
the doctoral study ") and for trainers
1. the name (or names) and the names, titles and scientific rank, year
2. an overview of the subjects on which security would be involved,
3. the type of employment relationship, or employment relations,
the applicant and the scope of work, expressed as a specified number of hours of work
per week, or per calendar year, or other appropriate term, and
period during which the employment relationship is negotiated,
4. the data about the practice from their university studies,
5. an overview of the creative activities and publications in the last 5 years,
6. the most important annotations of publications, projects, works, artistic performances
and realized the results for a period of scientific, research, development and
innovative, artistic or other creative activities,
7. information regarding the action abroad;
(b)) for the presenters in Bachelor or master studies,
the presenters in the doctoral study and trainers, who are associate professors or
professors or carriers of scientific achievement, the scope and the year in which
was their habilitation or appointment proceedings or the award of scientific
the rank, and overviews of feedback on their publications.
(2) evidence of the personal security of full-time study in
Professional Bachelor's program include the teachers, who are not
referred to in paragraph 1, but participate in the implementation of the study
and) the information pursuant to paragraph 1. and)
(b)) the type of activity carried out for the implementation of the professional Bachelor's
program of study,
(c)) and the structure of the system data of the anticipated further education.
(3) proof of personal distance and combined forms of security
studies in the Bachelor's degree program or a master's degree
the program contains
and) the information pursuant to paragraph 1,
(b)) with a professional Bachelor degree information referred to in paragraphs 1
c) qualifications of instructors responsible for the implementation of the
distance form of study and control of learning outcomes.
(4) proof of personal distance and combined forms of security
Doctoral study programme provides the information referred to in paragraph 1.
(5) proof of personal security of doctoral degree programme
It contains a proposal for the composition of the Board. The details of her personal
the security of the provisions of paragraph 1 (b). and).
(6) the annex to the application are written consents speakers in
Bachelor or master studies, speakers in the doctoral
the Studio and trainers, who will participate in the mandatory security
or compulsory optional courses and who are not in employment
relationship, where appropriate labor relations to the applicant, with their
by the action in teaching and for the extent of their involvement in the teaching in
(7) if the request for accreditation of the study programme associated with the application
about the grant of consent, are part of the contract of the applicant with
guarantor of the program on the conclusion of future contracts and contract
the applicant with teachers on the conclusion of the contract or the future of the future
agreement on work performed outside an employment relationship, setting out the scope of work
as defined by a projected weekly scope of work, or the number of
hours per calendar year, or other appropriate term, indicating the date
the start of work. ".
8. In article 7 (2). 5, the words "of the workplace, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, the
observations of the workplace "is replaced by" legal person referred to in
§ 81 para. 1 of the law on higher education is an expression of the legal
the person ".
9. In section 8 paragraph 1. 2, the words ", in accordance with the General rules on the protection of
the State and professional secrecy "are deleted.
10. In paragraph 11, the dot at the end of paragraph 1 is replaced by a comma and the following
subparagraph (f)), which read as follows:
"(f)) the opinion of the College to the results of the internal quality evaluation
study programme according to section 9 (a). b).“.
Applications submitted before the date of entry into force of this order, the
assessed according to the existing legislation.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. December 2011.
Mgr. Katja in r.