of 24 July 2003. May 1928
the final adjustment of claims for all financial institutions in Polish Silesia
with the exception of deposits in Teschen.
The Government of the Czechoslovak Republic ordered pursuant to section 10 of the measures of the Standing
the Committee of 8 February 2005. October 1920, no. 583 Coll. and n., currency on
The deposits on the books, the Treasury and current accounts (all three
species continue to collectively called the "claims") in the Polish marks for all
financial institutions in Polish Silesia (§ 10 measures no 583/1920 SB. z., and
n) with the exception of deposits at savings banks is permitted exceptionally Teschen to
money for these receivables from the debtor, the creditor receives a State
an additional fee of 30 Eur per 100 Polish marks under the following conditions:
1. An additional cost of money posted in Polish marks the end of the
the vesting day, t. j. 10. August 1920, with standing interest to 30. June
1920 in documents (§ 5, Nr. 2) numerically listed; from this
the sum, however, odečísti is completely all amounts after the closing date until
the effective date of this regulation, whereas the amounts selected at this time
stored does not look at all.
The claim that the end of the 10. August 1920 was still charged in
paper crowns Austro-Hungarian, they miscalculated on the Polish
of the mark in the ratio of 100 K = 70 Polish marks.
The amount selected in the Polish gold přepočítati is on the Polish mark in
the same proportion as the total number of Polish gold valorisací
of the State of the Polish mark of 10. August 1920.
2. From the additional fee calculated in accordance with point # 1 odečísti is a backup
authorised pursuant to § 10 of the measures no 583/1920 SB. z. a n.; the difference, about which
This deposit exceeds the surcharge, however, does not return.
3. the supplement shall be permitted only on the claim, which was duly and on time
recorded by the Minister of finance Decree of 14 July 2004. March 1927 No 32
Coll. and n., of an inventory of monetary claims for all financial institutions in the
The Polish Trade Union, with the exception of deposits in savings banks, and Cieszyn in the case of
the claim compulsory listing according to the Decree of 4 March. March
1919, no. 110 Coll. and n., of an inventory of cash deposits and the Member and
Racing shares, if such claim is also under this regulation
drawn up properly and in time.
4. The Monetary Institute is not only according to the parent Department of cash, but also
a branch office or other establishment in one financial institution, either the main office
such a Constitution is.
Orphan's Treasury for financial institutions as referred to in this
of the regulation.
5. The Monetary Institute (No. 4) was operated in Polish Silesia, by
August 10, 1920 24-at least until the day when came into the scope of this
of the regulation. This condition shall be deemed to have been fulfilled, even if the debtor of the
These claims became yet another financial institution (No. 4), located in
Poland or Czechoslovakia. In other cases, shall decide on the
surcharge in the discretion of the Ministry of Finance according to the nature of the case.
At an additional cost (section 1) shall be entitled persons on 10. August 1920 were
creditor claims (or their successors in title):
1. a person's physical characteristics, which on 10. August 1920 had proper residence on the territory
Czechoslovak Těšínska (section 1 measures no 583/1920 SB. z. a n.), or
that meet some of the conditions laid down in paragraph 1. 1. § 11 right
dovolaného measures, if these persons are on the day this regulation
came into effect, Czechoslovak nationals and have at the same time
the proper residence on the territory of the Czech Republic;
2. financial institutions (section 1, no. 4), which had a June 10. August 1920 at least
one month Czechoslovak seat to the territory of the region and have the power to
shops there, if I do until the date of application of this regulation
There, they will not resolve the registered office or elsewhere in the territory of the Republic of
Filiálkám financial institutions do not belong to a surcharge on the accounts at their Institute
the parent or its subsidiaries for others;
3. jinaké than under no 2 appointed by the legal persons and similar separate
economic units (e.g. public company business, but not
business individuals, in which a person is decided by the owner), if they have
Czech Silesia (main) headquarters, at least from 10. August 1920 until
date on which the entry into force of this regulation, or to resettle here after
10. August 1920 elsewhere in the territory of the Republic of Czechoslovakia.
(1) Only to deposits on the books, how does the lender itself, so
(I) for the members of his household (section 5 of the Act of 15 June 1927, no.
76 Coll. and n., of direct taxes) under section 1, no. 1., the sum of 3000
Polish marek, the financial management of the State offer free
the discretion of the persons in precarious circumstances of family and property there (e.g..
persons who, for the tax year 1927 are or according to the certificate, the competent
the tax administration [in Slovakia and Carpathian Ruthenia financial
Headquarters, after the case of his expositury] probably will be exempt
from tax income under the Act. No 76/1927 Coll. and n.), unless otherwise
satisfy the conditions of this regulation, the State surcharge, which together with
According to the Polish valorisace penízem for such a deposit given and in the book
the Government duly vyúčtovaným achieves this ratio (of the course):
1. If the deposit at the end of 10. August 1920 in accordance with § 1, no 1., vyšetřený with
standing interest to 31. December 1918 does not exceed State from 26. February
1919, Polish 100 mark = 142 6/7 € and 100 K = 100 CZK;
2. If such a deposit (No. 1) is the greater State of 26. February 1919, 250
Polish marek 100 CZK.
(2) Valorisovaný in the Polish gold coin will be odečítati from money
According to the No 1. or 2. calculated at a ratio of 1 gold = 3.75 Eur.
(1) an application for an additional fee (sections 1 and 3) properly and appropriately accompanied by kolkovanou
(section 5) you can not administer no later than 60 days after the imperative of efficiency of this
Regulation for the tax administration (Slovakia and Carpathian Ruthenia with
Tax Directorate, after the case of his expositury), in which the circumference of the
the applicant lives.
(2) the application of the delayed filing returns to the applicant without any further proceedings;
others submit the tax Directorate in Opava, which of the applications
Determines if this regulation does not provide for (section 1, no. 5.), and even
then, if the claim is not properly recorded or executed (section 5, para.
(3) the decision to administer to this Office within 30 days after the
the delivery of its assessment to the Ministry of finance.
(1) the application must be accompanied by:
1. the evidence of facts in § 2, no. 1. up to 3., or referred to in section 3;
2. holding a book, the Treasury money order, subject to judicial or public notary
a certified statement from your checking account on the date 10. August 1920 with all changes
until the effective date of this regulation.
However, if the bank book or a Treasury official in the custody of the certificate
the domestic authority, be it a certificate of authority; in this
the case of the Authority authorizing charges (section 4, paragraph 2(b). 2.) will allow the applicant to
demonstrated interest in 30. June 1920, if from a passbook or
Treasury bills are not numerically clear;
3. a certificate of application for a claim under the Minister of Finance No.
32/1927 Coll. and n. (duplicate of forwards inventory application);
4. proof of ownership of the receivables on 10. August 1920. For
postačitelný card is generally when the claims that
subject to inventory in accordance with vl. the CLP regulation. No 110/1919 SB. z. a n., confirmation
the competent tax administration (Slovakia and Carpathian Ruthenia financial
Headquarters, after the case of his expositury), that the applicant (or its legal
predecessor) claim within the time limit laid down as to his ownership of the
properly to inventory the signed up; When the claims of others, if it belongs
persons fysickým, receipt of tax administration (in Slovakia and
Carpathian Ruthenia Tax Directorate, after the case of his expositury),
the interest of these were allocated to income tax (pension) in the year 1921
and if they belong to legal persons or similar independent
economic units (§ 2, no. 2., and 3.), extract from business books
certified by the Court or by a public notary.
On the liability of other documents shall be decided by the Office of the surcharge to allow
(2) the applicant is obliged to administer the Office licences on request and explanation about
all the facts that the Authority considers relevant to the assessment of the claim for
surcharge or credibility of the submitted documents.
(3) the applications frequently unsourced or inadequately documented, as well as those to which
an explanation of the applicant under the preceding paragraph of this section through
the official invitation has not submitted within the specified period, they may be without further
(4) the financial management of the State, however, to discretion
allow an extra charge also to claims covered by the application for registration under the
No 32/1927 Coll. and n. or inventory by vl. the CLP regulation. No 110/1919 SB. z., and
n. have become serious grounds for delay.
(1) Whoever knowingly in order to gain for himself or for any other benefits of this
Regulation, it's any inaccuracies in the facts here
It is a decisive, if there is a criminal offence under the General
criminal, tort law and will be punished in accordance with § 13 of the action.
583/1920 SB. z. a n. prison within six months and a fine in addition to the
(2) the management of the criminal provisions of title VIII. (§§ 185-230). No.
76/1927 Coll. and n.
This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of the notice; does the Minister
Dr. Sramek v. r.
Black v. r.
Dr. Hoxha in r.
Smith v. r.
Dr. Spina in r.
Udržal in r.
Dr. Ali r.
Dr. Engliš in r.
Dr. Mayr-Harting in the r.
Najman in r.
Dr. Srdínko in r.
Dr. Tiso in r.
Dr. Gažík in r.