of 28 June. March 1946
approving and declared law decrees of President of the Republic
The provisional National Assembly of the Republic passed on
This constitutional law:
(1) the provisional National Assembly approves and certifies for law
the constitutional decrees and decrees of the President of the Republic, issued pursuant to section 2 of the
the Constitutional Decree of the President of the Republic dated March 15. October 1940, no. 2 Oj.
p. 1. CSL. (No 20/1945 Coll.), the provisional enforcement of legislation, and
including the right of the Constitutional Decree, if it hasn't happened already.
(2) all decrees of the President of the Republic is the call from them
beginning in the law; the constitutional decrees be regarded as constitutional law.
(3) the territorial and time validity of the provisions in the preceding paragraphs
those remains unchanged.
By implementing and amending article. 5, para. 1 and 2 of the Constitutional Decree of the President of the
the Republic of 3. August 1944, no. 11 Oj. p. 1. CSL for renewal.
the legal order, as amended by the law of 19 December. in December 1945, no. 12, Coll. of
in 1946, which shall be approved and amended regulations are to be added on the renewal
(1) constitutional decrees and decrees of the President of the Republic, referred to in article I,
they will be published within 18 months as an annex of the laws and regulations of the
the Czechoslovak Republic, if they were not already published in this collection.
(2) this Act shall come into effect on the date of the constitutional of the notice; It shall be carried out
all members of the Government.
Dr. Edvard Beneš in r.
Fierlinger in r.
Gottwald in the r. Kopecký v. r.
Dr. Stransky v. r. Laušman in r.
Wide in r. Ďuriš in r.
Dr. Sramek v. r. Dr. Pietor in r.
Ursíny in r. Gen. Hasal in r.
Masaryk in r. Hála in r.
Gen. freedom in r. Dr. Šoltész in r.
Dr. Ripka in r. Dr. walk in r.
Nosek in r. Majer v r.
Dr. Šrobár, in r. Dr. Clementis v r.
Dr. N v r. Gen. Dr. Ferjenčík in r.
r. Crumb in r. Lichner, in r.