Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=30606&nr=196~2F1964~20Sb.&ft=txt
about correcting typographical errors:
1. in the Slovak Edition of the collection of laws, law No. 95/1963 Coll. on
a public notary and Notary Office of proceedings before the public (notarial regulations),
2. in the Czech edition of the laws, in the Decree of the Central Administration of Geodesy
and cartography no 148/1964 Coll. issuing the basic conditions
supply of geodetic and cartographic works,
3. in the Czech edition of the laws of the Ministry of transport, in the Decree No.
167/1964 Coll., amending and supplementing Decree No. 119/1962 Coll.
the economy of operation of road vehicles for motor transport,
4. in the Slovak Edition of the collection of laws, in the Decree of the Ministry of
consumer goods industry, the Ministry of education and culture, and the Central Administration
connections No 147/1964 Coll. issuing the basic supply conditions
non-periodical publications, periodicals, economic
publications and special printing products
1. In section 94 line 7 of Act No. 94/1963 Coll. on Slovak release fixes
the error is in the words: "ktorí zápisnicu spisujú", so this
words correctly: ' that help zápisnicu write ".
In § 96 para. 1 line 5 of law No 95/1963 Coll. on Slovak Edition
print error are corrected in the words: "/notársku", so this
words correctly: ' that help notársku ".
2. in § 5 para. 1 of Decree No. 148/1964 Coll. in the Czech edition was in print
broken and became illegible line 7 and line 9 dropped out at all; § 5 para. 1
Therefore, all sounds correctly as follows: "(1) the preparation of a draft Treaty on the supply,
in the case of-work geodetickoastronomické, gravimetric, and triangulation.
in order (Czechoslovak State and the detailed trigonometric network) and
the work of leveling I to III. order-topographic map 1:10 000,-
work for scientific and research purposes, cartographic work,-
a subscriber to the Central Administration of Geodesy and cartography, that will determine the future
the vendor of your child and send him the organisation contract proposal to the
consultation with the customer. "
3. in annex 7, as amended by Decree No. 167/1964 Coll., section 8 on page 1168
in line 7, fell out in the press a letter 5, so this line correctly:
"the vehicle that exceeds 5% of its value will increase."
4. § 47 para. 4 line 5 of Decree No. 147/1964 Coll. on the Slovak Edition
print error are corrected in the word: "split" so that this word
correctly reads: "nerozdelený".
The editorial staff
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic