of 9 June. June 1999,
amending Act No 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the
the State Mining Administration, as amended
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the State
Mining Administration, as amended by Act No. 425/1990 Coll., Act No. 542/1991.
and Act No. 171/1993 Coll., is amended as follows:
1. In paragraph 3, at the end of paragraph (i)) dot replaced with a comma and the following
the letter j) is added:
"(j)) work on disclosure of old and abandoned mine workings and work on
keeping them in a safe condition. "
2. In section 44 para. 1, "" 100 000 Czech Crowns "is replaced by" 1 000 000
3. In section 44 para. 4 ' 5 000 Czech Crowns "is replaced by" $ 50,000 ".
4. In section 44 para. 6, "200 Czech Crowns" is replaced by "$ 100".
5. In article 44, the following paragraph 12, including footnotes.
"(12) the Authority of the State Mining Administration, that the fine imposed in the first instance,
it collected and enforced by the law on the administration of taxes and fees. 20a)
20A) Act No. 337/1992 Coll., on administration of taxes and fees, as amended by
If a breach of duty that can also be a fine save, took place before the
entry into force of this Act, a fine of under
the existing regulations.
The effectiveness of the
This Act shall take effect on the first day of the third calendar month after
the date of publication.
Havel, v. r.
Zeman in r.