of 28 June. may 2015
on the issue of the gold coins of 10 000 CZK to 600. anniversary of the master Jan Hus
The Czech National Bank establishes, pursuant to section 22 (b). and) Act No. 6/1993 Coll., on the
Česká národní banka, as amended by Act No 442/2000 Coll.:
(1) on 3 December 2005. July 2015 shall be issued a commemorative gold coin of 10 000 CZK to
600 anniversary of 1415 (hereinafter referred to as "coins").
(2) the coins to be issued in the current design and in a special version with
polished field coins and Matt relief (hereinafter referred to as "special
the implementation of ").
(3) the Coins in normal as well as in the specific implementation of the blazes from the gold of a fineness
weight coin is 999.9 31.107 g, diameter 34 mm and power of 2.45 mm.
During the excavation of coins in the current implementation as well as in the specific implementation is
tolerance of 0.1 mm in diameter and thickness 0.15 mm. Weight is
tolerance up 0.062 g and variance in the purity of gold up
0.01%. The edge of the coin is milled in the current implementation, the edge of the coin in
Special design is smooth.
(1) on the front of the coin is the theme of the cross. In the upper part of the coin
composition of heraldic animals of a large State emblem-in the middle of the
the Czech Lion, the right of a Silesian Eagle and to the left of it, is Moravian
Eagle. Czech lion is located at the top of the cross. The inside of the cross is the name of the
the State of the "CZECH REPUBLIC" and the indication of the nominal value of the coin is the abbreviation
monetary units "$ 10,000". To the right and to the left of the cross is the transcription of one
from the sermons of Jan Hus. The Czech mint mark that consists of
the composition of the letters "n" and "M" is at the bottom of the coin.
(2) on the reverse side of the coin is a stylized representation of the characters master
Jan Hus. To the left of the characters is the text "MASTER JAN HUS" and dates to the right
"1415-2015". Depictions of figures and texts together create
stylized cross. To the right of the year "2015" is the initial of the author
of the creative design of the coin of James of Orava, which consists of the letter "O" in the
(3) the representation of the coins mentioned in the annex to this Decree.
This Decree shall enter into force on 3 December 2005. July 2015.
Ing. Singer, Ph.d., v. r.
The representation of the gold coins of 10 000 CZK to 600. anniversary of the master Jan Hus
(facial and WS)