of 28 June. July 2015
participant badge of the Memorial of the may uprising of the Czech people
The Department of Defense determined according to § 3 (2). 2 of law No 158/2013 Coll.
The may uprising of the Czech people:
Model of the Memorial badge
(1) the model of the may uprising Memorial badge of participant of the Czech people
(hereinafter referred to as "commemorative badge") is given in the annex to this Decree.
(2) Commemorative badge is a badge of an irregular shape připínací
rectangle embossed with the profile of the tombakového sheet Ms 63, whose
surface finish is made of brass with stíraným oxide by a painted
the State flag.
(3) the width of the Memorial badge is 26 mm at its base and 38 mm in
its widest point away from the base of the Memorial badge is yawning
the side edges, height is 30 mm in the highest point of the upper edge of the and
the thickness is 2.5 mm with a tolerance for processing tombakového
by extracting of sheet metal 0.5 mm.
(4) the dominant element of the facial side Memorial badge is a full color
the national flag of the Czech Republic, forming the drapery that is placed over the
sprig with two emerging inflorescence and leaves of lilac General
(hereinafter referred to as "lilac"). Flowers lilac is oriented parallel to the right
the edge of the Memorial badge of upward, both leaves and then towards the bottom
the edge of the Memorial badge. Over the right edge of the flag and lilac flowers is
laid Central European Gothic sword, whose tip performs 4.5 mm above the
the top, rounded the edge of the Memorial badge. Auspices of the sword overlaps the lower
part of LILACS and inflorescence partially enters through the blue and red field
the national flag.
(5) Central European sword has a total length of 30 mm. blade of the sword is made of
21.5 mm in length, and the hilt of a length of 8.5 mm. Grip consists of a handle with a length of
5 mm, which builds the bulwark of a height of 1 mm, and the diameter 2.5 mm.
(6) from the lower right corner of the Memorial badge into his desktop is
outlines the symbolic road of quarry stone, which passes into the
disturbed areas constituting the barricade had plucked her brows. Over the State flag is
located in the Arch of the top edge of the Memorial badge polished positively
the raised inscription "the MAY UPRISING of the CZECH people." The font of the banner is based on the
from the font "Trajan Bold", has a height of 4 mm and is changed on a curve object
height of 1.5 mm.
(7) the individual elements of the Memorial badge are separate symbols without
relation to their actual size.
(8) the reverse side of the Memorial badge is flat, without excavation, and are
placed two připínací needle holder caps on Memorial badge
garment. It is located between the caps for engraving or stamping numbers
under which the participant May uprising of the Czech people.
Rules of wearing Memorial badge
(1) a commemorative badge is entitled to wear exclusively the participant May
the uprising of the Czech people, to whom it was issued.
(2) Commemorative badge worn by a participant of the may uprising of the Czech people
the lapel of his upper left jacket pocket, jacket, blouse or shell of the military or
the staff uniforms, if he is entitled to a military or staff
uniform wear. In other cases, a participant May wear
the uprising of the Czech people the commemorative badge on the left lapel of his civilian jackets,
jackets or coats, or on the left side of the collar of the civilian clothing, or
on the left the thoracic part of another civilian clothing.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the 15th day following its publication.
MGA. Stropnický in r.
Model of the Memorial badge