of 14 July 1999. December 2010,
amending Act No. 180/2005 Coll., on aid for the production of electricity from
renewable sources of energy and on amendments to certain acts (the Act on
promote the use of renewable energy sources), as amended,
and some other laws
Change: 165/2012 Coll. (part)
Change: 340/2013 Coll. 344/Sb.
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
PART THE FIRST
Amendment of the Act on the protection of agricultural land resources
Act No. 337/1992 Coll., on the protection of agricultural land resources, as amended by
Act No. 10/1993 Coll., Act No. 98/1999 Coll., Act No. 132/2000 Coll.
Act No. 76/2002 Coll., Act No. 320/2002 Coll., Act No. 444/2005 Coll.
Act No. 186/2006 Coll., Act No. 222/2006 Coll., Act No. 167/2008 Coll.,
Act No. 9/2009 Coll., Act No. 227/2009 Coll. and Act No. 281/2009 Coll.,
is amended as follows:
1. In article 11 (1) 2, the second sentence is replaced by the phrases "the amount of the contributions is
depends on the classes of protection of agricultural land resources (hereinafter referred to as "class
protection "). The protection class are the criterion of the quality of the soil and the
Ministry of the environment Decree. Part of the dues in the amount of 75% is
State budget revenue, 15% of the budget revenue of the State Fund
the environment of the Czech Republic ^ 3) and 10% of the budget revenue of the municipality,
in whose district the odnímaná land is situated. ".
2. in paragraph 22 of the present text shall become paragraph 1 and the following
paragraph 2, which reads as follows:
"(2) the Ministry of the environment shall issue a decree of protection class
(section 11 (2)). ".
3. In the annex to the Act section and including footnotes # 27:
"The fundamental value indicators of agricultural land are based on basic
prices of agricultural parcels in accordance with bonitovaných of the soil organic
units laid down by Decree 27) value ^.
27) Annex No. 22 Decree No. 3/2008 Coll., to implement some
the provisions of Act No. 151/1997 Coll., on the valuation of assets and amending
certain acts, as amended (the valuation Ordinance), in
amended by Decree No. 457/2008 Coll. ".
4. In the annex, point 1 of part D of the Act reads as follows:
"1. where the inclusion of land or its parts in bonitovaných soil
ecological units and its base price based on the value
^ Decree 27). ".
5. In the annex, part D, point 3 of the Act reads as follows:
"3. The base price of agricultural land affected by withholding from the agricultural
land resources (point 1) multiplied by the organic weight affecting the relevant
factor of the environment or the sum of these weights (point 2). This is
fixed base rate charges for withdrawal. "
6. In the annex, part D, section 4 of the Act, for the words "1 hectare ' shall be deleted.
7. In the annex, part D, section 5 of the Act, for the words "1 hectare ' shall be deleted.
8. In the annex, part D, section 6 of the Act reads as follows:
"6. The resulting rate contributions finds so that the base rate charges
withdrawal of land from the agricultural land resources discovered under points 2 to 5
multiplied by a coefficient of protection class.
Class of protection factor
Class I 9
II. class 6
III. class 4
IV. class 2
In class 2
The total amount of contributions of land from the agricultural land
the pool is the sum of the resulting assessment rates under the individual bonitovaných
soil ecological units and their inclusion in the protection classes
represented on odnímaném land. ".
1. Proceedings pursuant to § 9 para. 6 of Act No. 337/1992 Coll., initiated before the date of
entry into force of this law shall be completed in accordance with the existing laws,
2. when deciding on contributions under section 11 (1) 2 of Act No. 337/1992 Coll.
protection of agricultural land resources authority arises from the legal status of the
date of the legal force of the first decision issued by the Special
The EFFECTIVENESS of the
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. January 1, 2011, with the exception of the provisions
the first section of the article. I, point 1, and article. II, point 1, which shall take effect on the date
the publication of this law.
Němcová in r.
Nečas in r.