Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=53588&nr=275~2F2002~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 29 April 2004. May 2002,
amending Act No. 185/2001 Coll., on waste and amending certain
other laws, as amended
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
Act No. 185/2001 Coll., on waste and on amendments to certain other laws,
as amended by Act No. 477/2001 Coll. and Act No. 76/2002 Coll., is amended as follows:
1. In article 17, after paragraph 4, insert a new paragraph 5, including
footnote No. 25a) is added:
"(5) the municipality may collect remuneration for collecting, collection, transport,
sorting, recovery and disposal of municipal waste from individuals
on the basis of the Treaty. The contract shall be concluded in writing and must contain the
the amount of payment. If the municipality chooses this payment cannot establish a fee for the
municipal waste under section 17a nor local fee for operation of the system
collect, collection, transport, sorting, recovery and disposal
municipal waste by a special Act. ^ 25a)
25A) section 10b Act No. 564/1990 Coll., on local fees, as
The present paragraph 5 shall become paragraph 6.
2. in paragraph 17 of section 17a shall be inserted, which including the title reads as follows:
The fee for municipal waste
(1) the municipality may, generally binding Decree determined (§ 17 (2)) and
levy a fee for municipal waste (hereinafter referred to as "fee") arising from
its territory. The fee cannot be determined at the same time with the local fee
the operation of the system for the collection, the collection, transport, sorting, recovery and
disposal of municipal waste by a special Act. ^ 25a)
(2) a taxpayer is any natural person, whose activities arises
municipal waste. The fee payer is the owner of the property is
municipal waste. In the case of a building, in which the community
unit owners by a special Act, it is liable for this
the community. Rozúčtuje fee payer on individual taxpayers.
(3) the administration fee shall be exercised by a municipality, that it, in its territorial jurisdiction
(4) If a taxpayer fails to pay the fee payer in time or in the correct amount,
the payer shall notify this fact to the village, which, on the basis of the amount of
fee payment assessment.
(5) the maximum amount of the fee is determined according to the implied
the eligible costs of the municipality resulting from the mode of management of municipal
waste management committed to individual taxpayers by the number and the volume of containers
intended to drop waste attributable to individual real estate
or by the number of users of apartments and having regard to the level of classification of the
waste. The fee can be factored in the costs associated with renting
containers intended for swapping the waste. Fee revenue of the municipality. ".
3. In paragraph 83, the following paragraph 13, which read as follows:
(13) the provisions of this Act shall be governed by the legal relationships arising prior to the
the date of the acquisition of its effectiveness, the purpose of which is the remuneration for the
the collection, the collection, transport, sorting, recovery and disposal
municipal waste from individuals; the emergence of these legal relations and
claims arising from them shall be assessed in accordance with the existing laws,
The effectiveness of the
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. January 1, 2003.
Havel, v. r.
in the financial times in the r..
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic