of 16 December 2002. November 2012,
amending the Decree of the State Office for nuclear safety no.
307/2002 Coll., on radiation protection, as amended by Decree No. 499/2005 Sb.
State Office for nuclear safety shall be determined according to § 47 para. 7 of the law
No. 18/1997 Coll. on peaceful uses of nuclear energy and ionising
radiation (Atomic Act), and amending and supplementing certain acts, as amended by
Act No. 13/2002 Coll., to implement section 4, paragraph 4. 7 (b). and § 7 (1)). 2
the Atomic Act:
Decree of the State Office for nuclear safety no 307/2002 Coll., on
radiation protection, as amended by Decree No. 499/2005 is amended as follows:
1. In paragraph 2 (b)) including footnote 2 shall be deleted.
Subparagraph (c)) up to mm) shall become point (b)) to ll).
2. In paragraph 2, points (d) to (f))) including footnote 5a are deleted.
Subparagraph (g))-ll) shall become points (d)) to (ii)).
3. In paragraph 2 (a). e), the words "preventive care ^ 5)" are replaced by
the words "occupational health services". Footnote 5 is deleted.
4. In paragraph 2 (a). (h)), the words "preventive care" shall be replaced by
"occupational health services".
5. in paragraph 2 of the letter m) be deleted.
Letters n) to ii) shall become letters (m))-hh).
6. in section 28 para. 1 the words "preventive care"
replaced by the words "the provision of occupational health services" and the words "this
care in accordance with special regulations ^ 11) "shall be replaced by the words" the following services
under special legislation ^ 11) ".
"11) Law No 373/2007 Coll., on specific health services.".
7. in section 28 para. 6, the term "medical equipment" shall be replaced by
"Provider of health services".
8. section 60 and 61, including the headings are deleted.
9. section 62:
(1) the diagnostic reference levels are levels of exposure, the
exceeded during examination of adult weight 70 kg
the use of standard procedures and good practice is not expected.
(2) diagnostic reference levels are listed in annex 9.
(3) at every workplace are determined their own diagnostic reference
level for all tests there normally undertaken by, for which they are
diagnostic reference levels laid down in annex No. 9 (hereinafter referred to as
"local diagnostic reference levels"). Local diagnostic
reference levels may be higher than the diagnostic reference levels
laid down in annex 9, only if this is justified. Significant
local diagnostic reference levels exceeded the permit holder
examine the results of the examination of the records and take corrective action. ".
10. section 63, including the title.
11. section 66, including the title.
12. In article 67 paragraph 2 reads as follows:
"(2) the holder of the authorization ensures each event when the medical investigation
exposure leading to unplanned application benefits the patient and in severe
cases, the results of the investigation to announce the Office. ".
13. in section 67 para. 3, the words ", which are intended for medical exposure
children, exposure "shall be replaced by" intended for the medical exposure ".
14. in section 67 para. 4, the words "(§ 63 para. 1) "shall be deleted.
15. in section 67 para. 5, the words "the health care facility Operator"
replaced by the words "Health Services Provider".
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. December 2012.
Ing. Drábová, Ph.d., v. r.