of 13 June. September 1946
setting up a Company for Lidice renewal.
Change: 208/1948 Coll.
Change: 116/1949 Coll.
The constituent National Assembly of the Czechoslovak Republic decided on
(1) there is hereby established a company for Lidice renewal as a legal person
public law based in Prague.
(2) the purpose of the company is, above all, to build a new Lidice, debit
Home of the lidickým women, vrátivším from the concentration camps, and their
the children in this community, as well as the residents of lagers and persons in
the context of the destruction of Lidice and Lagers were in concentration camps
or have been introduced, if still returns, take charge of honor
memory of the victims of Nazi atrocities, especially in the Ležákách, and obnoviti
Lidice, to become the permanent symbol of all the Democratic
forces which spolubudovaly the international unity to fighting fascism. After
the achievement of this purpose, the company may přispěti to restore the other municipalities and
their parts, if the zvůlí invaders have been destroyed, and to support their
the residents, who were harmed by the destruction.
(3) on the activities and the holding Company supervised by the regional National Committee.
(1) For the purposes of the building destroyed by the municipalities or parts thereof (art. 1, para.
2) can produce such expropriation in accordance with the measures of the Standing Committee of 16 June.
November 1938, no. 291 of expropriation and of certain other
measures for the purposes of the economic reorganization of State or temporary
marketing collateral unemployed persons, as amended by regulation of the Government
of 21 April 2004. in March 1942, no. 109, dated May 27. December 1944, no. 289
(2) On the proposal of the country may take care of
its tasks, if the relevant agreement the Ministry of Interior.
(1) the assets of the company consists in particular of the estate, all individual referred her
Minister of the Interior and intended for the purposes referred to in § 1, para. 2,
the products of public collections, donations, legacies and bequests.
(2) the costs associated with the company's activities, if their payment
not enough resources referred to in paragraph 1, shall pay the contributions from State and
other public funds provided by the regional National Committee.
(3) the company is exempt from the fees and charges for official acts in the
administrative matters, as well as from municipal benefits from the increase in the value of the
real estate. Free acquisition and supply Companies, as well as
instrument set up, are not subject to tax from enrichment or charges;
its assets are not subject to the equivalent of poplatkovému.
The composition, Constitution, activities, organization and dissolution of the company shall adjust the
the statute issued by government regulation.
All authorities and public authorities are obliged to podporovati within the limits of
its scope of activities in the Company.
This Act shall take effect on the date of the notice; It performs the Minister of the Interior
in agreement with the participating members of the Government.
Dr. Edvard Beneš in r.
Gottwald in the r.
Nosek in r.