of 10 June 1999. March 2003 on expiry of the coins after 10 Hellers model
1993 and coins after 20 Hellers model 1993
The Czech National Bank establishes, pursuant to section 22 (b). d) of Act No. 6/1993 Coll., on the
The Czech National Bank:
(1) on 31 December 2007. October 2003 terminating the validity of the coins after 10 Hellers model
1993 ^ 1) and coins after 20 Hellers model 1993. ^ 2)
(2) the coins referred to in paragraph 1 shall exchange from 1. November 2003 to
October 31, 2004 all banks ^ 3) performing cash operations, from 1.
November 2004 until 31 December 2006. October 2009 only the Czech National Bank, ^ 4) and under the
the conditions laid down in this Decree and the special legislation. ^ 5)
(3) the Exchange can be done on site, at banks and the Czech National Bank in
cash or by storing the account with the Bank, 3) where appropriate, the
The Czech National Bank. ^ 4)
(4) the amount submitted to Exchange cash, expressed in the Hellers must
be divisible by the number 50 without a remainder. The coins, which such an amount
, are not. When you save your coins to the account the amount is credited
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. April 2003.
doc. Ing. Tůma, CSc. v. r.
1) Decree No 107/1993 Coll., on the issue of coins after 10 Hellers model 1993
on the expiry of the coins after 10 Hellers Czechoslovak currency and their
2) Decree No 107/1993 Coll., on the issue of coins after 20 Hellers model 1993
on the expiry of the coins after 20 Hellers Czechoslovak currency and their
the Exchange, as amended by Decree No. 290/1997.
3) Act No. 21/1992 Coll., on banks, as amended.
4) Act No. 6/1993 Coll. on Česká národní banka, as amended by Act No.
60/1993 Coll., Act No. 15/1998 Coll., Act No. 442/2000 Coll., the award
The Constitutional Court declared under no. 276/2001 Coll., Act No. 483/2001 Coll.
and Act No. 127/2002 Sb.
5) § 4, paragraph 4. 2 and 3 Decree No. 37/1994 Coll., laying down the procedure
When you receive money, and waste management and in providing compensation for less than
and damaged banknotes and coins.