of 19 December 2003. from 1 June 2015,
amending Decree No. 76/2003 Coll., laying down the requirements for the
natural sweeteners, honey, sugar confectionery, cocoa powder and cocoa mixture with
sugar, chocolate and chocolate candies, as amended by Decree No. 43/2005 Sb.
The Ministry of agriculture shall be determined according to § 18 para. 1 (b). a), b) and (g))
Act No. 110/1997 Coll. on foodstuffs and tobacco products and amending
and the addition of some related laws, as amended by Act No. 316/2004
Coll. and Act No. 139/2014 Sb:
Decree No. 76/2003 Coll., laying down the requirements for natural
sweeteners, honey, sugar confectionery, cocoa powder and cocoa mixture with sugar,
chocolate and chocolate candies, as amended by Decree No. 43/2005 Coll.,
be amended as follows:
1. In footnote No. 1, the following sentence "directive of the European
Parliament and of the Council/63/EU of 15. may 2014, amending
Council Directive 2001/110/EC relating to honey. ".
2. In paragraph 7, at the end of the letter k) dot is replaced by a comma and the following
the letter l) including footnote No. 4 reads as follows:
"l) pollen-a natural part of the honey that is not according to the article. 2 (2). 2
(a). f) regulations on the provision of food
consumers ^ 4) considered a folder of honey.
4) European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) no 1169/2007 of 25 June.
October 2011 on the provision of food to consumers about the change
European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006 and (EC) No.
1925/2006 and repealing Commission Directive 87/250/HS, Council directive
90/496/EEC, Commission Directive 1999/10/EC Directive of the European Parliament
and Council Directive 2000/13/EC, the Commission directives 2002/67/EC and 2008/5/EC and regulation
Commission Regulation (EC) no 608/2004. ";
3. In paragraph 8 (b). (b) the introductory part of the provision), the word "and" shall be replaced by
"or business" and at the end of paragraph 7, the dot replaces the comma and the following
point 8 is added:
"8." Baker's honey ".
4. in § 9 para. 1 introductory part of the provisions for the word "marks"
the words "on the label".
5. § 9 para. 1 a) and (b)):
"and according to its origin), pursuant to section 8 (b). and by the way), and its getting
or the presentation under section 8 (a). (b)); in the case that this is a
Turning honey, honey or pressed vykapávaný med, may not be the origin,
method of obtaining and presentation of a product can be listed and mark only
(b)) the country of origin where the honey has been obtained; If it is a mixture of honeys
originating in the countries of the European Union or third countries, the names of the
countries of origin, to replace one of the following designations:
1. "mixture of honeys from EU countries",
2. "mixture of honeys from countries outside the EU"
3. "mixture of honeys from EU countries and from countries outside the EU.".
6. in article 9, paragraph 3, including footnote # 5 reads as follows:
"(3) filtered honey and Baker's honey in addition to the data referred to in the law and in the
the implementing regulation ^ 5) on shipping containers, packaging and
commercial documents marks the words "Baker's honey" or "industrial honey"
and "filtered honey". If Baker's honey or honey is filtered added
in a different kind of honey, the mixture of these honeys as "Baker's honey"
or "filtered honey".
5) Decree No 113/2005 Coll., about how the labelling of foodstuffs and tobacco
products, as amended. ".
7. in section 10, paragraph 1. 2, the words "any other folder" are replaced by "other
specific part of honey "and the words" foreign substances "are replaced by the words
"foreign inorganic and organic substances".
8. In section 10, paragraph 1. 3 (b). (c)), the words "become inactive" shall be replaced by
the words "significantly inactivated."
9. in section 10, the dot at the end of paragraph 3 is replaced by a comma and the following
the letter d), which read as follows:
"(d)) be it artificially changed acidity.".
10. In article 10, paragraphs 4 and 5 shall be deleted.
The present paragraph 6 becomes paragraph 4.
11. in annex # 3 notes no. 3 to 5 of table 2 shall be added:
' 3) with Heather ALE (Calluna) honey may be the water content of not more than 23%; at the Baker's honey from Heather (Calluna vulgaris) can
be the water content of not more than 25%.
4 honeys of declared origin) in the regions with tropical climate and blends containing exclusively these honeys can be content
the hydroxymethylfurfural concentration not more than 80 mg/kg.
5) exceptions: Arbutus (Arbutus unedo), Heather (Erica), eucalyptus (Eucalyptus camadulensis), Linden (Tilia spp.), Calluna
(Calluna vulgaris), or related to leptospermum manuka (Leptospermum), Melaleuca (Melaleuca spp.). ".
1. the food produced and placed on the market before the date of entry into force of this
the Decree shall be assessed in accordance with Decree No. 76/2003 Coll., in the version in force
before the date of entry into force of this Decree.
2. foods placed on the market or labelled in accordance with Decree No.
76/2003 Coll., in the version in force before the date of entry into force of this
the Decree, can be sold while stocks last.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 24 February 2001. from 1 June 2015.
Ing. Abdoul in r.