The Czech National Bank
on 2 December. February 1993,
implementing the law No. 61/1993 Coll., on the currency Department
Change: 293/1993 Coll.
The Czech National Bank sets according to § 13 para. 2 of the Act No. 60/1993 Coll., on the
Department of currency (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"):
To perform the currency Department, 1000 Kčs banknote design okolkují 1985, ^ 1)
500 Kčs pattern 1973 ^ 2) and 100 Kčs model 1961. ^ 3)
(1) Stamp on the note 1000 Czk has dimensions 25 x 21 mm, and its shape
form the horizontal hatched the number "1000" in the middle of the shaded area
vertical lines. In the corners of the stamp are the letters "M".
(2) a duty stamp on the note of $500 has dimensions 25 x 21 mm, and its shape forming
horizontal hatch number "500" in the middle of the hatched area vertical
lines. In the corners of the stamp are the letters "D".
(3) every label on the note of $100 has dimensions 25 x 21 mm, and its shape forming
horizontal hatched the number "100" in the middle of the hatched area vertical
lines. In the corners of the stamp are the letters "C".
(4) numbers, letters, and lines are horizontal and vertical crosshatch
printed by printing from the depths of a dark green colour.
(1) the Collector may either be on the dollar bill vylepen in the upper left corner of the
facial party, or may be printed directly on the dollar bill, and also in
the upper left corner of the front side of the party.
(2) Paper stamp is printed on the banknotes of edging oblique
podtiskovými lines, and in the color orange on the kolcích worth 1000
CZK, in the color grey on kolcích in the value of Czk 500 and in the color red on
kolcích with a value of $100.
(3) both forms of circumlocution banknotes have the same effect.
(1) documents replacing identity card or residence permit according to the
§ 2 (2). 1 of the Act shall be considered as confirmation of submission, loss or
theft of identity card or residence permit on
the prescribed form that the civil authorities of the licences or permits to
stay at expose. ^ 4)
(2) the authorized persons under 15 years of age ("children") can exchange
banknotes performed any of the child's parents, that is has entered into
your personal identity card or residence permit (hereinafter referred to as "personal
ID cards "). If a parent does not have a child in your personal card registered
or when you exchange presents proof that a personal license is replaced,
submit when exchanging notes to Exchange place for inspection also native
list of the child.
(3) if the exchange of banknotes of other legal guardian for the child before
one of the child's parents, in addition to their personal identity card or
the document used to Exchange place and the document from which it is
clear its legal representative of the child.
(4) if the exchange of banknotes of the entitled person older than 18 years for other
authorised persons (section 2, paragraph 5, of the Act), it does not examine the interchange point relationship
the person who performs the exchange of persons, for which the Exchange is carried out.
(5) record on the exchange of banknotes performed an interchange point with the imprint of the implementing
or the company's stamp and signature of the worker, it confirms that the exchange of
carried out the
and to the personal identity card) under the heading "additional information";
(b)) on the back of the document, which replaces the personal license.
(6) the exchange of banknotes according to § 2 (2). 2, 4, 5 and 6 of the Act must be
painted in all submitted personal licences or documents is
substitute. Exchange of banknotes for the kids or for authorised persons deprived of
competence to perform legal acts is characterized by a personal licence or
documents is the replacement of their legal representatives.
(1) the exchange of banknotes according to § 2 (2). 3 of the Act shall be made at the time of
fixed by regulation of the Government for the exchange of banknotes.
(2) the bills referred to in § 2 (2). 3 of the law can eligible persons for
Interchange set up at selected branches of Česká spořitelna, a.s.
fold on the special confirmation. Cash withdrawal on a special acknowledgment is
a one-time. A special acknowledgment is due no later than 31 December 2006. July
1993 at the branch of Česká spořitelna, a.s., which is released.
(3) the exchange of space set up by the selected organizational units
Česká Pošta, s.p. may bill beneficiaries referred to in § 2 (2). 3
law save to the passbook, to buy certificates of deposit, for them to be replaced
It is for the cash receipts in the Czech National Bank (section 9 of the Act) or is
Save otherwise offered, where appropriate, Exchange place is the send
postal order type (C) to the selected destination in the Czech Republic (including
send to your own address). Exchange of banknotes is governed by
operational and technical interchange options.
Exchange of banknotes in accordance with § 2 (2). 6 of the Act and its designation to the personal
licence or a document replacing it in a way that will be performed with the
interchangeable points agreed by the district and municipal authorities and directors (head)
hospitals, treatment facilities, social care, refugee
camps, prisons and other similar devices according to local conditions.
Interchange points are required to provide when such exchanges all
the necessary cooperation.
Evidence of legal acquisition of the Czechoslovak currency pursuant to § 3 of the Act is
considers, in particular, a bank certificate of the foreign State on the basis of payment
or other agreements československá sold the currency or foreign exchange confirmation
the Bank ^ 5) on the sale of the Czechoslovak currency.
(1) as a way of receipt of the notes in accordance with § 4 para. 3 the Act is
shall be deemed to
and the crediting of the amount of the total amount) of the submitted bills on an account opened for the
(b) cheque Bank) received amount;
(c) cash receipts) issue of the Czech National Bank (section 9 of the Act).
(2) the manner of the adoption of the notes in accordance with § 4 para. 3 of the Act shall be governed by the operational
and the technical possibilities of the Bank.
(1) the exchange of banknotes under section 7 of the act carried out by a branch of the Czech national
banks, a list indicating the address of the registered office is listed in the
the annex to this Decree.
(2) Treasury branches of the Czech National Bank, which carry out the exchange of
bills referred to in paragraph 1, shall be specifically identified as a removable
(3) the exchange of banknotes under section 7 of the Act shall be made only in cases where they
the applicant for a replacement proves a compelling reason for which could not Bill
replace at the time laid down for the Exchange by regulation of the Government. For a compelling reason
shall be considered, in particular, the fact that the applicant for a replacement at the time provided for
Exchange of banknotes of proven delayed for reasons of treatment, work,
degree or equivalent outside their place of permanent or
temporary residence, on which he had saved notes, and was unable to
Exchange of banknotes in time to appear at a specified time. This fact can
the applicant for a replacement show for example, confirmation of a hospital or other
medical facility or similar device to stay in it, a confirmation
employer or school for the work or study outside instead
their permanent or temporary residence, especially abroad, confirmation
the competent authorities of the military base, replacement, or
civilian service, of a custodial sentence or a binding confirmation
authorities for passport control on the residence outside the territory of the Czech Republic. If
obtaining such confirmation has been associated with disproportionate costs or
other serious difficulties may be replaced by a sworn declaration
the applicant for a replacement.
(4) a hospital, treatment centres, social care institutes, the refugee
the camps, for the imprisonment or similar device
issue the certificates referred to in paragraph 3, all persons in the
they are staying for the time specified for the exchange of notes, even in the case that the
them for their physical or mental condition or on other serious grounds
they cannot ask themselves.
(1) Cash receipts issued by the Czech National Bank pursuant to section 9 of the Act
they are issued in denominations of 2000 Czech crowns and 5000 Czech Crowns.
(2) Cash receipts are printed on a special paper provided
continuous watermark, which consists of the letters "GSP". Are printed
unilaterally, printing from the desktop. The cash requirement of 2000 Czech Crowns
It is printed in the color brown in several shades, cashier check in
the value of 5000 Crowns in the color blue in several shades.
(3) cash register receipts are 128 mm long and 68 mm wide. Are
framed by a border of the unprinted width 4 mm. They consist of two parts,
that are separated by a vertical stripe of the width of the unprinted 3 mm.
Both parts of the receipts are provided with small raster background printing.
(4) the left part of the cash receipts consists of 25 mm wide coupon. When the top
the edge of the coupon is located in one line designation of series that make up the
the inscription ' series ' and a large one letter of the alphabet. At the bottom of the coupon
It is located in a row of seven-digit serial number cash
receipts. Designation of series and the serial number of the cash receipts is
printed in letterpress in black. In the central part of the coupon is on the
ornamental ornament in the vertical direction from the bottom up marked nominal
the value of cash receipts.
(5) right, the main part of the cash receipts, the top and bottom
an unprinted margin provided with the full length of the narrow horizontal decorative
stripe. When the upper edge of the stripe is dark, with light-coloured ornamental
décor, at the bottom of the Strip light, with dark ornamental
décor. Under the upper edge of the Strip in an unprinted is in three
the lines of the text "the CASHIER CHECK to the 2000 Czech Crowns (Czk 5000)". Under
This text is in one line of fine print verbally indicated
the nominal value of cash receipts. For information about how, on the basis of
What legislation is the cash requirement is also released
the fine print is printed below the nominal value designates
cash receipts. Below this information is placed on two lines
text expressing the commitment of the Czech National Bank to pay předložiteli this
receipts in its nominal value in Czech Crowns, and below it is
listed in fine print maturity cash receipts to 31. July
1993. All of these texts are placed on the background of geometric shapes
in the background, reminiscent of the rising sun with rays. Under the arch
stylized Sun are the outlines of the figures indicated the nominal
the value of cash receipts, and below them a bright inscription "CZECH NATIONAL
The BANK ". At the bottom of the cash receipts left the place and
the release date of receipts in the words "in PRAGUE 1. February 1993 ", to the right of the inscription
"The GOVERNOR of the CZECH NATIONAL BANK" and a facsimile signature of the Governor.
On the bottom edge of the cash receipts in the middle of the white under its main
part is the indication of the copyright holder "(c) VICTORIA
SECURITY PRINTING, A.S. IN PRAGUE ".
This Decree shall take effect on the date of publication.
Ing. Tošovský v.r.
List of branches of the Czech National Bank
Branch Prague, Vinohradská 10, Prague 2
Branch of České Budějovice, Lannova tř. 1, České Budějovice
Branch Office Plzen, Goethe's 1
Branch Ústí nad Labem, United Front 59, Ústí nad Labem
Branch in Hradec Králové, Hradec Králové, Jihlava in 292
Branch Office Brno, Rooseveltova 18, Brno
Branch Office in Ostrava, Nádražní 4, Ostrava
1) Decree of the Federal Ministry of Finance No. 71/1985 Coll., on the issue of
After the 1000 Kčs banknote.
2) Decree of the Federal Ministry of Finance No. 109/1973 Coll., on the issue of
After the 500 Kčs banknote.
3) Decree of the Minister of Finance No. 110/1962 SB., on the issue of banknotes after 100
Czech crowns and coins after 25 Hellers, 5 Hellers and 3 Hellers new pattern and the
Download 10 Kčs banknotes after the model 1953.
The Czechoslovak State Bank Decree No 42/1990 Coll., on the second edition of
banknotes after the 100 Czech Crowns.
4) Law No 75/1957 Coll. on civil licences.
Act No. 123/1992 Coll., on stay of foreigners on the territory of the Czech and Slovak
5) § 3 (1). 1 of Act No. 527/1990 Coll., the Foreign Exchange Act, as amended by law
No. 229/1992 Coll.