Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=62180&nr=61~2F2006~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 3 July 2003. in February 2006,
amending Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on free access to
information, as amended, law No. 121/2000 Coll., on the
Copyright, rights related to copyright and on the amendment
certain laws (Copyright Act), as amended by Act No. 81/2005 Coll., and
Act No. 128/2000 Coll., on municipalities (municipal establishment), as amended
the laws of the
Parliament has passed the following Act of the United States:
PART THE FIRST
Amendment of the Act on free access to information
Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on free access to information, as
Act No. 101/2000 Coll., Act No. 155/2000 Coll., Act No. 39/2001 Coll. and
law no 413/2005 is amended as follows:
1. § 1, including footnote No 1 is added:
This law incorporates the relevant European Community regulation ^ 1) and
modifies the rules for the provision of information and further modifies the conditions
the right of free access to this information.
1) directive of the European Parliament and of the Council 2003/98/EC of 17 May 1999.
November 2003 on the re-use of public sector information. ".
2. In article 2 (2). 1 the words "authorities" shall be replaced by
"territorial authorities and their organs" and the words "agencies
public funds "shall be deleted.
3. § 2 paragraph 3 including the footnotes # 1a and 1b is inserted:
"(3) the Act shall not apply to the provision of information, which are the subject
industrial property ^ 1a), and other information, unless a special
^ 1b) modifies the Act provide, in particular, the execution of the request, including
the terms and the manner of application, time limits, remedies and
How to provide information.
1A) for example, Act No. 527/1990 Coll., on inventions and improvement
the proposals, as amended, law No. 529/1991 Coll., on the
the protection of the topographies of semiconductor products, as amended
legislation, Act No. 478/1992 Coll. on utility models, as
amended, law no 452/2001 Coll., on the protection of designations of origin and
geographical indications and on the amendment of the Act on consumer protection, as amended by
amended, Act No. 441/2003 Coll. on trademarks and
Amendment of the Act No. 6/2002 Coll., on courts, judges, lay judges and the State
administration of courts and amending some other acts (law on courts, and
the Judges Act), as amended, (law on trade marks),
as amended by Act No. 501/2004 Sb.
1B) for example, Act No. 123/1998 Coll., on the right to information on the
environment, and law no 344/1992 Coll., on the real estate of the Czech
Republic (Act), as amended. ".
4. In section 2, the following paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) the obligation to provide information does not apply to queries on views, future
the decision and the creation of new information. ".
5. In section 3, paragraph 3. 2 the words "telecommunications equipment" ^ 2 ") (for example,
through the Internet) "shall be replaced by the words" of the network or service
electronic communications ^ 2) ".
Footnote 2 reads as follows:
"2) § 2 (b). (h)) and n) Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic
roads and amending certain related laws (the law on the
electronic communications). ".
6. in section 3, paragraph 2, the following paragraphs 3 and 4 are added:
"(3) for the purposes of Information of this Act means any content or
part of it in any form, recorded on any medium, in particular
the contents of the written record on a document, record, stored in electronic
the form of audio, video or recording or audiovisual.
(4) the information referred to in this law is not a computer program. ".
Paragraphs 3 and 4 shall become paragraphs 5 and 6.
7. in section 3, paragraph 3. 5, the words "in the public library ^ 3)" is replaced by "
library providing library and information services to the public pursuant to
Library law ^ 2a) ".
Footnote 3 is repealed.
Footnote 2a is added:
' 2a) Act No. 257/2001 Coll. on libraries and operating conditions
public library and information services (library)
amended by Act No. 1/2005 ".
8. In section 3, paragraph 3. 6, the word "information" is replaced by "information".
9. in article 4 the present text becomes paragraph 1 and the following
paragraphs 2 to 5 shall be added:
"(2) the information provided by the publication shall be provided in all formats
and the languages in which it was created. If such information
published in electronic form, it must be published and in a format
the specification is freely available and the use by the user is not
(3) if the information is provided on the basis of the request, in the
formats and languages based on the content of the request for information if the
This law provides otherwise. The compulsory subjects are not required to change
the format or language information, if such a change was for the statutory
body an unreasonable burden; in this case meet the statutory body
application by providing information in a format or language in which
It was created.
(4) If the required information is part of a larger whole, and its exclusion
It would be an unreasonable burden for the statutory body, will provide the required
such a body, in accordance with this Act.
(5) if it is possible, taking into account the nature of the requests and the way
record the required information, provide the required information in the bodies
electronic form. ".
10. in § 5 para. 1 at the end of the text of subparagraph (b)) the following words "
rights and obligations of persons ".
11. in § 5 para. 1 (b). (c)), the word "decision" shall be replaced by
"judgment", the word "entity" with the words "on the rights and
duties of the people "and the word" name "is replaced by the word" mark ".
12. in section 5, the dot at the end of paragraph 1 is replaced by a comma and the following
letter h) to (j)) are added:
"h) exclusive license granted pursuant to § 14a para. 4,
superior resolution I) about the amount of payments issued under section 16a, paragraph 2. 7,
j) address Registrar. ".
13. in section 5, paragraph 1, the following new paragraphs 2 and 3, including the
footnote # 2b:
"(2) the compulsory subjects are obliged at its head office during office hours
and) the legislation issued in the framework of their competence,
(b)) the lists of main documents, particularly conceptual, strategic, and
programmatic in nature, which may be granted under this Act
including any proposals, the licensing agreements ^ 2b) under section 14a
and it so that everyone can look into them and take a copy of the statement
or a copy.
(3) within 15 days from the provision of information at the request of the statutory body of these
information publicly available in a manner allowing remote access. About the information
provided in non-electronic form, or extremely large
electronically the information provided it is sufficient to disclose an accompanying
information that conveys their contents.
2B) Act No. 121/2000 Coll. on copyright, rights related to
Copyright and on amendments to certain laws (Copyright Act), as amended by
Act No. 81/2005 Coll. ".
Paragraphs 2 to 4 shall become paragraphs 4 to 6.
14. in § 5 para. 4, the number "1", the words "and 2" and at the end of
paragraph 4, the phrase "in the case of the information referred to in paragraph 2
(a). a) is sufficient to fulfil this obligation to include a link to the site,
where this information is already published in a manner allowing remote
access. The structure of the published information, the detailed legal
15. in § 5 para. 5, after the words "registers" the words ", evidence,
lists or registers "and the word" data "shall be replaced by the word
16. in section 5, paragraph 5, the following paragraph 6 is added:
"(6) the obligation to publish the information referred to in paragraphs 4 and 5 meet the required
body by way of allowing remote access without undue
delay the exposes of public administration portal administrators or passes.
The form and the data format of the information transmitted and made available to the down
implementing legislation. ".
The present paragraph 6 is renumbered as paragraph 7.
17. in paragraph 6 (1). 1, after the word "request", the words "to provide
18. in paragraph 8, the following new section 8a, including footnote # 4a
Information relating to the personality, expressions of personal nature, privacy
natural persons and must provide the required personal information only in accordance with
the legislation governing their protection ^ 4a).
for example, section 4A) 11 through 16 of the civil code, section 5 and 10 of law No.
101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws. ".
19. in section 8a, the following new section 8b, including title and notes
line no. 4b and 4 c is added:
Recipients of public funds
(1) the debtor must provide the basic personal details ^ 4b) about the person
provided by public funds.
(2) the provisions of paragraph 1 shall not apply to the provision of public
resources under the laws in the area of social, healthcare,
physical security in unemployment benefits, State aid for the building
savings and Government to help rebuild the territory ^ 4 c).
(3) the basic personal information referred to in paragraph 1 are granted only in this
range: name, surname, year of birth, the municipality where the recipient has a permanent
stay, above, the purpose and conditions provided by public funds.
4B) § 5 para. 2 (a). a) of Act No. 101/2000 Sb.
4 c) for example, Act No. 155/1995 Coll., on pension insurance, as amended by
amended, Act No. 48/1997 Coll., on public health
insurance, as subsequently amended, Act No. 117/1995 Coll., on
State social support, as amended, law No.
100/1988 Coll. on social security, as subsequently amended,
Law No. 96/1993 Coll., on building savings and State aid for the building
savings, as amended, and Act No. 12/2001 Coll., on State
to help rebuild the territory affected natural or other disaster, and about
Amendment of the Act No. 363/1999 Coll., on insurance, as amended
legislation (the law on the State to help rebuild the territory). ".
20. in § 9 para. 1 the words "marked a trade secret ^ 6)"
replaced by the words "trade secret" ^ 6) ".
21. in § 9 para. 2, the words "State budget, budget
the territorial unit or fund set up by the law ^ 7) or the management of
the property of such entities "shall be replaced by the words" public funds "and
footnote 7 is repealed.
22. in paragraph 11 (1) 1 at the end of subparagraph (a)) the following the word "or".
23. in paragraph 11 (1) 2 at the beginning of subparagraph (a)), the words "as to the
the resulting information without the use of public funds ".
24. in section 11 (1) 2 at the end of subparagraph (b)) the following the word "or".
25. In section 11 (1) 2 (c)):
"(c)) would be infringing the protection of the rights of third persons to the subject of rights
Copyright ^ 2b). ".
Footnote No. 10 shall be deleted.
26. in article 11, paragraph 3, including footnote No 11:
"(3) information received from a third party debtor entity in the performance of
tasks within the supervisory, supervisory, supervisory or similar activities
carried out under a special legal regulation ^ 11), according to which
covered by the obligation of professional secrecy or other procedure to protect the
prior to the publication or abuse, are not provided. Statutory body
will provide only the information that in carrying out these tasks arose his
11) for example, Act No. 552/1991 Coll., on State control, as amended by
amended, law No. 15/1998 Coll., on the Securities and Exchange Commission and
amending and supplementing other acts, as amended, Act
No 64/1986 Coll., on Czech commercial inspection, as amended
legislation, law No. 133/1985 Coll., on fire protection, as amended
27. in paragraph 11 (1) 4 (b). (b)) at the end of words "with the exception of
final judgments ".
28. in article 11, the following paragraph 5, including the footnotes No.
13A to 13d:
"(5) the statutory body does not provide the information that is the subject of the protection of
copyright or rights related to copyright (hereinafter referred to as
"copyright") ^ 2b), if in possession of a
and) operators of radio or television broadcasts, who the
broadcasters operate on the basis of special legislation, the ^ 13a)
b) schools and educational institutions that are part of the educational system
According to the Education Act ^ 13b) and according to the law on higher education ^ 13 c),
(c) public libraries) library and information services in accordance with
Library law ^ 2a),
(d)), Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic and other public institutions, which
are the recipients or beneficiaries of aid for research and development of public
resources according to the law on the promotion of research and development ^ 13d), or
e) cultural institutions managing public funds, such as
museums, galleries, theatres, orchestras and other art files.
The provision of such information in accordance with the specific provisions is not
without prejudice to the.
13A) Act No. 483/1991 Coll., on the Czech television, as amended
Act No. 484/1991 Coll., on the Czech Radio, as amended.
13B) Act No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary, secondary, higher
vocational and other education (the Education Act).
13 c) Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on universities and amending and supplementing
other laws (law on higher education), as amended
13D) § 2 (2). 2 (a). (b)), and (c)) Act No. 130/2002 Coll., on the promotion of
research and development from public funds and amending certain
related laws (Act on the promotion of research and development). ".
29. in § 13 para. 1 the words "telecommunications equipment" shall be replaced by
the words "networks or electronic communications services".
30. In § 13 para. 3 the number "16" is replaced by "16a".
31. in § 14 para. 1, the last sentence shall be deleted.
32. In § 14 paragraph 2 reads as follows:
"(2) the request must be clear which entity is determined by the principal,
and that the applicant seeks to provide information within the meaning of this Act.
A natural person shall be indicated in the request, the name, surname, date of birth, address,
the place of permanent residence or, if he is not recorded as a permanent resident,
the address of the place of residence and delivery address, if different from the address of the place of
residence or domicile. The name of the legal person,
the identification number, the address of the registered office and address for service, if different
from the address of the registered office. Address for service shall mean also the electronic
33. In article 14, paragraph 2, the following paragraphs 3 and 4, including
footnote # 13e:
"(3) if the request is made, it must be submitted electronically through
Registrars ^ 13e) statutory entity, if it is required
body mauled. If the address of the electronic registry is not published,
It is sufficient to administration to any e-mail address of the statutory body.
(4) where the application does not contain the particulars referred to in paragraph 2, first sentence, and
address for service, or if there is an electronic request is made
referred to in paragraph 3, is not a request within the meaning of this Act.
13E) § 2 (b). s) Act No 227/2000 Coll. on electronic signature, in
amended by Act No. 440/2004 Coll. ".
Paragraphs 3 to 5 shall be renumbered as paragraphs 5 to 7.
34. In § 14 para. 5 provisions of the introductory part, the words "the contents of an application"
shall be replaced by the word "request" and the following new subparagraph (a)), which read as follows:
"and if) does the lack of data on the applicant in accordance with paragraph 2 of the
request for information under this Act, in particular under section 14a
or 15, shall invite the applicant, within a period of 7 days from the date of submission of the application to
Supplement; If the applicant does not comply with this request within 30 days from the date of its
delivery receipt, request shall ".
Letters) to c) shall become point (b)) to (d)).
35. In § 14 para. 5 (b). (b)), the words "30 days", the words "from the
date of receipt of the request. "
36. In § 14 para. 5 (b). (c)), the word "three" is replaced by "7" and under the
the word "days" are the words "after the date of receipt of the request."
37. In § 14 para. 5 (d)):
"(d)), unless under section 15, shall provide the information in accordance with the request
within a period of not later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the application or from the date of
to complete it; If you need a licence pursuant to § 14a, present in this
the final licence offer to the applicant within the time limit. "
38. In § 14 para. 7, the words "can be" shall be replaced by "referred to in paragraph
5 (b). (d) a statutory body may ").
39. under section 14 shall be added to § 14a, which including the title reads as follows:
Some of the provisions of the license or sub-license agreement in providing
(1) if the information that is the subject of the protection of the rights of
Copyright ^ 2b), granted on the basis of the license or sub-license agreement
and proprietary rights to the subject of the protection of copyright law carries a mandatory
entity that is not listed in § 11 (1) 5, the procedure in matters
that are not covered by this Act pursuant to the Copyright Act ^ 2b).
(2) the remuneration for permission to take the information must not be higher than the remuneration referred to in
§ 17, unless specific legislation or by the license agreement
among the principal body and the right to dispose of the subject of the law
the copyright for the statutory body.
(3) the conditions for the provision of information in the license or sub-license agreement
(hereinafter referred to as "license agreement") must allow further use of the information
by the applicant in accordance with the request, unless this Act provides otherwise.
License or sublicense (the "license") is provided as a
a non-exclusive, except in the cases referred to in paragraph 4.
(4) a statutory body can provide an exclusive licence only if it is
the exclusive licensee for further dissemination of the information provided the necessary and
If it is in the public interest. Where a statutory body exclusive
the license under the first sentence, shall review at least every 3 years duration reasons
on the basis of which the licence is granted.
(5) the statutory body shall publish in a way allowing remote access pattern
in the license agreement, which can be adapted to a particular applicant
the application and is used as a proposal for the conclusion of the license agreement.
(6) the provisions of license contracts in the provision of information
under this Act does not cover protection of trade secrets. ".
40. section 15 including the title reads as follows:
The decision on the refusal of the application
(1) if the statutory body of the request, even if only in part, does not comply with, issues in
the time limit for responding to requests a decision refusing the application, where appropriate, of
denial of the request section (hereinafter referred to as "the decision of refusal"), with
except in cases where the request is postponed.
(2) If a request for the protection of business secrets
pursuant to section 9 or the protection of the rights of third parties to the subject matter of copyright law
under section 11 (1) 2 (a). (c)), in the grounds of the decision must be stated,
who exercises the right to this trade secrets or who carries out
property rights to this subject-matter of copyright law, if this
the person to the debtor entity known. ".
41. section 16, including the title reads as follows:
"section 16 of the
(1) a statutory body against the decision to reject a claim can be filed
(2) the statutory body shall submit the appeal, together with the file material
the superior authority within the time limit of 15 days from the date of receipt of the appeal.
(3) the superior authority shall decide on the appeal within 15 days from the date of submission of the
the appeal of a mandatory body. The deadline for a decision on the decomposition is 15
working days from the date of delivery of the decomposition of a compulsory subject. The time limit
cannot be extended.
(4) when a judicial review of the decision on the appeal on the basis of an action by
a special legal regulation, the Court will examine whether there are grounds for
denial of the request. If there are no grounds for refusal, the Court
cancels the decision on the appeal and the decision of the statutory body of refusal
the application and directs the debtor to provide the requested information. ".
Footnote 14 is repealed.
42. in article 16, the following new section 16a, which including the title reads as follows:
The complaint procedure in dealing with requests for information
(1) a complaint about the procedure for the handling of requests for information (hereinafter referred to as
"complaint"), the applicant may submit,
and) which do not agree with the request in the manner specified in section 6,
(b)) which after the expiry pursuant to § 14 para. 5 (b). (d)) or section 14
paragraph. 7 information has not been provided or submitted the final license
offer and was not issued a decision on the refusal of the application,
(c) that the information was given) partially, without the rest of the
request a decision of refusal, or
(d)) that does not agree with the amount of remuneration pursuant to § 17 para. 3 or
the amount of the remuneration in accordance with § 14a para. 2, required in connection with
the provision of information.
(2) the complaint may be filed in writing or orally; If the complaint is lodged orally
and cannot be immediately dealt with, writes about her mandatory operator written
(3) the complaint is served on the debtor entity, within 30 days from the date of
and communication) delivery pursuant to section 6, section 14 para. 5 (b). (c)) or section 17 para. 3,
(b) the expiry of the period for granting) information pursuant to § 14 para. 5 (b). (d))
or § 14 para. 7.
(4) the complaint shall be decided by superior authority.
(5) the statutory body shall submit the complaint, together with the file material
the superior authority within 7 days from the date on which the complaint has, if in
This period of the complaint itself completely fails to provide the required
information or final licence offer or issue a decision on the
denial of the request.
(6) the superior authority in deciding on the complaint referred to in paragraph 1 (b).
a), b) or (c) shall review the procedure of compulsory subject) and decides by
and the compulsory body confirms the procedure),
(b) the statutory body) directs within the prescribed period, which shall not be
longer than 15 days from the date of notification of the decision of the superior authority, the request
handle, or submitted a final licence offer to the applicant, or
(c)) and resolution of the case will take over the information provided or shall issue a decision
to reject the application; This procedure does not apply to the authorities of the territorial
authorities in the exercise of individual responsibility.
(7) the superior authority in deciding on the complaint referred to in paragraph 1 (b).
(d) examine how the statutory body) and decides by
and the amount of payment or rewards), is confirmed,
(b) the amount of compensation or remuneration) decreases; This procedure does not apply to
authorities of territorial self-governing units in the performance of individual,
(c) compulsory subject) directs within the prescribed period, which shall not be
longer than 15 days from the date of notification of the decision of the superior authority,
fix, if it is a payment or reward for providing information
local government unit in a separate area of responsibility.
(8) the superior authority decides on the complaint within 15 days from the day on which it was
presented to it.
(9) the decision referred to in paragraphs 6 and 7 shall be notified to the applicant and to the debtor
entity. Against a decision issued pursuant to paragraphs 6 and 7 shall not be
appeal. If, however, the decision referred to in paragraph 6 (b). (c)),
appeal only if the supervisor decided pursuant to section 178, the body designated
paragraph. the last 2 sentences of administrative procedure or pursuant to section 20 (2). 5 of this
(10) if given the information referred to in paragraph 6 (b). (c)), the applicant may
within the meaning of paragraph 1. and) or c) to do likewise. ".
43. In § 17 paragraph 2. 1 the words "search information" be deleted and the
the following sentence "the statutory body may request reimbursement for exceptionally
an extensive search for information. ".
44. In § 17 paragraph 2 and 3 shall be added:
"(2) if the license agreement has been negotiated remuneration cannot be required
payment of costs.
(3) in the event that the statutory body for the provision of information
request payment, shall notify this fact together with the amount of remuneration
before providing information to the applicant. Of the notice must be clear on the
the basis of what the facts and the way in which remuneration was obliged
body quantified. ".
45. In article 17, after paragraph 3, the following new paragraphs 4 and 5 are added:
"(4) fails to comply with a mandatory subject to the obligation of notification to the applicant
pursuant to paragraph 3, be entitled to reimbursement of the costs.
(5) the provision of the information referred to in paragraph 3 shall be subject to the payment of a
the required payment. If the applicant within 60 days from the date of notification of the above
the required payment of the reimbursement fails to pay, the debtor shall postpone the request body. After
for the handling of complaints against the amount of the required payment period referred to in sentence
the second is not running. ".
The current paragraph 4 shall become paragraph 6.
46. In section 18 para. 1, point (a)) after the word "information" added
"and the number of issued a decision refusing the request".
47. In section 18 para. 1 at the end of the text of subparagraph (c)) the following words "in the case
a review of the legality of the decision of the statutory body of refusal
requests for information and an overview of all of the expenditure required
the body has made in the context of legal proceedings on the rights and
obligations under this Act, including the costs of their own
employees and the costs of legal representation ".
48. In section 18 para. 1 letter d) is added:
"(d)) to enumerate the exclusive licences granted, including in the preamble
the necessity of granting exclusive licenses ".
49. In section 18 para. 1, the following point (d)) the following point (e)), which read as follows:
"e) of the number of complaints under section 16a, the reasons for their submissions and
a brief description of how to deal with it, ".
Letter e) is renumbered as paragraph (f)).
50. in section 18 para. 2 the words "the information referred to in paragraph 1 (b). a) to (e))
integrating "shall be replaced by" that contain information about its activities,
integrating the information referred to in paragraph 1 ".
51. In paragraph 4 of section 20, including footnote # 17:
"(4) unless this Act provides otherwise, the provisions of the procedure under
and for a decision to reject) applications,
(b)) for an appeals procedure and
(c)) in complaint procedures for calculation of time limits, delivery and cost control
the provisions of the administrative code ^ 17); Additionally, the procedure under this Act
the provisions of the administrative code of the essential principles of activities
the administrative authorities, the provisions on protection against failure to act and the provisions of §
178; in the rest of the Administrative Procedure Act does not apply.
17) Act No. 500/2004 Coll., the administrative procedure code. ".
52. In section 20, the following paragraphs 5 and 6 are added:
"(5) If, under section 178 of the administrative code superior authority to determine
decides on appeal and in the proceedings on the complaint by one who stands in
the head of a statutory body.
(6) information concerning by the territorial
Government Unit, provide the authorities of the local government unit in the
53. In paragraph 21 of the present text shall become paragraph 1 and the following
paragraphs 2 and 3 shall be added:
"(2) the Government regulation policy determination of reimbursement and licensing of rewards
for the provision of information.
(3) the Ministry of Informatics establishes by Decree
and the structure of the information disclosed) on statutory body under section 5
paragraph. 1 and 2 in a way allowing remote access,
(b) a description of the procedures referred to in the outline) § 5 para. 1 (b). (d)),
c) form and data format information for the disclosure or dissemination of information
According to § 5 para. 6. ".
1. Requests that the statutory body received before the date of
entry into force of this Act, shall apply the existing legislation.
2. license or sub-license agreement, which has been granted exclusive
licence relating to the provision of information pursuant to Act No. 106/1999 Coll.
in the version in force until the date of entry into force of this law, and which were
concluded before the date of entry into force of this Act, cease to have effect
the expiry of the agreed period, but not later than 31 December 2006. December 2008.
The publication of the full text
The Prime Minister shall be empowered, in the collection of laws promulgated the full text
Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on free access to information, as follows
the laws of it changing.
Amendment of the copyright law
Law No. 121/2000 Coll. on copyright, rights related to
Copyright and on amendments to certain laws (Copyright Act), as amended by
Act No. 81/2005 Coll., is amended as follows:
1. § 47 para. 1 the first sentence after the word "non-exclusive", the words "
unless otherwise provided by special law ^ 4a) otherwise ".
Footnote 4a is added:
' 4a) § 14a para. 3 and 4 of Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on free access to
information, as amended by Act No 61/2006 Sb. ".
2. In paragraph 94, the words "paragraph 3 (b). a), "be deleted.
3. In paragraph 94, the current text shall become paragraph 1 and the following
paragraph 2, which reads as follows:
"(2) the provisions of paragraph 3 (b). and) shall apply mutatis mutandis for the maker of the
the database, which is part of the legal code. ".
Amendment of the Act on municipalities
In § 109 paragraph. 3 of Act No. 128/2000 Coll., on municipalities (municipal establishment), in
amended by Act No. 312/2002 Coll., is at the end of subparagraph (b)) semicolon replaces
dot and the letter c) including footnote # 34 repealed.
The EFFECTIVENESS of the
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. January 1, 2006.
Fort Worth Star Telegram in r.
in the from. in r. Sobotka
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic