About Changes In The Official Names Of Towns, Villages, Settlements And Parts Of The Settlements
Original Language Title: o změnách úředních názvů měst, obcí, osad a částí osad
Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=4548&nr=25~2F1928~20Sb.&ft=txt
Minister of the Interior
on 2 December. February 1928
about changes in the official names of towns, villages, settlements and parts of the settlements allowed in
According to § 5 of the law of 14 December 2005. April 1920, no. 266 Coll. and n., names
towns, villages, settlements and streets, as well as the labelling of communities local tables and
the numbering of houses, I am declaring that, in 1927, I enabled these changes
the official names of locations:
In The Czech Republic:
1. for the settlement, which was formed by merging the settlements of Žalan and Starosedel in the
mid district Teplice-šanovském, was appointed the name Žalany, German
2. for the settlement, are merging settlements new and old Ohnišťan in the pol.
the District of novobydžovském, was the name of Ohnišťany is appointed.
3. for the settlement, are merging the settlements Nová Ves and Hrdlovky in the pol.
the District of duchcovském, the name of Hrdlovka, was appointed German Herrlich.
4. For the local community, which originated in the local village of farewell Kozli Court
the District of mirovickém, established names have been: for the local municipality Kozli
consisting of the settlements and of the great faith, Kozli Šerkov for the local municipality
consisting of the settlements Pukňova and Serkova and the cave for the local municipality
consisting of the settlements of Vystrkova and the cave.
5. for local communities, resulting from the local village of Krupína farewell in the judicial
the District of nasavrckém, established names have been: Švihov for local municipality
consisting of the settlements of Bošova, Krupína and Svihov Ctětín for local community and
consisting of the settlements of Bratroňova, Ctětína, Strkova and Vranov,
the name of the Krupín as the name of the local municipality.
6. The name of the village Lhotka, belonging to the local village of Kytínu in the judicial district
dobříšském was changed to Silver Lhota.
7. For the local village, which was formed by the merger of local municipalities of Gold
Olešnice and Návarovské Gold Semilské in Olešnice shelf area
jilemnickém, the name was appointed Zlatá Olešnice.
8. for settlement, by the merger of the settlements are Přemyslovic and new orchards in the pol.
the district was established the name of litovel Přemyslovice.
9. For the local village, which the merger of local municipalities, Petrova and
Zvolenova in the district, was appointed, reflecting the name of Petrov.
10. The name of the local village Němčice in the Court of the District of židlochovickém was changed
the Velké Němčice.
11. The name of the local village of Polanky in the County of bíloveckém entry has been changed to
Polanka nad Odrou.
12. For the local community, are part of the Polish village of Javořinky in the judicial
the district was established by the name of the local village of Hrčava and,
are from the part of the Polish village of Upper Líštné in the judicial district
českotěšínském, the name of the Horní Líštná.
Black v. r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic