Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=81149&nr=433~2F2013~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 17 May. December 2013
about the proof of knowledge of the Czech language and Czech culture and institutions for the purpose of
the granting of citizenship of the Czech Republic
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, in agreement with the Ministry of
of the Interior shall determine pursuant to section 78 of the Act No. 186/2013 Coll., citizenship
The Czech Republic and amending some laws (law on citizenship
The United States):
The subject of the edit
This Decree regulates the granting of nationality for the purposes of the United
of the Republic of
and the extent of knowledge of the Czech language) (hereinafter referred to as "knowledge of the language"), and a range of
Basic knowledge of the constitutional system of the Czech Republic and a base
the orientation of the cultural-social, geographical and historical facts
The Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as "knowledge of the facts"),
(b) the organization tests for more rules) of a language and culture and institutions, including the
examination regulations and publication of information about its organization,
(c) the proof of completion) model tests of language and culture and institutions (hereinafter referred to as
(d)) language tests, which without further replaced by the linguistic part of the test
of language and culture and institutions (hereinafter referred to as "equivalent language test").
The extent of knowledge of the language and culture and institutions
(1) requires the knowledge of the language at least at level B1 of the common
European framework of reference for languages.
(2) the scope of the knowledge referred to in paragraph 1 shall include the following skills:
and understanding of the main ideas understandable) standard input information
the common themes, in particular, employment, school, leisure,
(b)) engaging without preparation into conversation on familiar topics or topics
relating to everyday life, describe experiences and events, dreams,
hopes and objectives and a brief explanation of and justification for their views and wishes and
(c)) write a simple coherent text on known topics or topics
from the area of his interests.
(1) knowledge of the facts, as is required at a level corresponding to the level of the basic
Education ^ 1).
(2) the scope of the knowledge referred to in paragraph 1 shall include the following areas:
and civil basis, in particular) the fundamentals of the constitutional system of the Czech Republic,
State symbols, economic and political position of the United States in
Europe, the foundations of the legal order of the Czech Republic, the basics of management
money in the Czech Republic and basic orientation in practical life,
(b)) the basic geographical information about the Czech Republic, in particular about its
regions and the basic geographical, demographic and economic
(c)) of the underlying historical and cultural information about the Czech Republic, in particular
of key events and personalities of the past and present, State
holidays and significant days, cultural and historical monuments.
Test of language and culture and institutions
(1) the Ministry of education, youth and Sport ensures the publication of
sample written test) for the written form of the language part of the exam,
(b) situations of communication for the list) of the oral forms of language tests
(c)) the task list and sample written test for part of the f test.
(2) a person authorized to carry out the test ("test
the institution ") exposes the information about
and applications and method) the minimum time,
apply before the chosen term exams (§ 5 para. 2),
(b) the amount and conditions of payment) payment for examination, if required,
c) organization tests and
(d) the consequences of the delayed filing of the application) to the test (§ 5 para. 2),
the delayed appearance of the test (§ 6 (2)), and, if it is behind the venue
the test required consideration, also on the procedure for its non-payment.
(3) the publication referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be carried out in a manner allowing
remote access with at least 30 days in advance.
(4) test the institution provides appropriate measures to promote the justified
the specific needs of candidates, in particular for health reasons or because of
child care preschool. For health reasons shall be supported by a medical
confirmation, unless it is a test of the institution is not required.
(1) the tenderer is logging on to the test, indicating the selected date and
test site; further, indicating whether it is logging on to both parts of the test
(section 7 (1)) or just one.
(2) the application shall be filed not later than 7 days before the first day of the selected
the term using the electronic form accessible way
allowing remote access. The candidates, who declares that he is not able to
fill in the electronic form, in accordance with his election will provide the appropriate
assistance in filling in the electronic form or the possibility of the personal
filing of the application on the printed form.
(3) if the term free, timely application to the test institution commits;
lazy can confirm according to time and organisational options. If
the term occupied, the test does not confirm the application and shall notify the institution of the
the nearest available dates for the test place. Confirmation by the phrase
the first and second sentence communication always have a text form, preferably
the form of a message to the e-mail address given by the applicant.
(1) the tenderer's approach to the test (for the language exam held
in written form, to the linguistic part of the exam held in oral form, to the
f) based on the confirmed entries in that time and the test
place. The tenderer is obliged to attend in advance according to the information of the
the organization tests [article 4, paragraph 2 (b), (c))]; a bidder who was late,
You can allow access by time and organisational options.
(2) if the examination is required for consideration, you can access the tenderer to
the test subject to its partial or complete payment.
(1) the examination shall consist of
and parts held) language in written and oral form,
(b)) part f, held in written form.
(2) in writing means written test. The oral form of means
(3) the award of a language part held in written form is based on a sample
test in accordance with section 4, paragraph 4. 1 (b). and specify the language section) held oral
the form shall not deviate from the list of situations under section 4 (4). 1 (b). (b)).
Enter the section f shall not depart from the task list, pursuant to section 4, paragraph 4. 1
(a). (c)) and is based on the standard test in accordance with section 4, paragraph 4. 1 (b). (c)).
(4) the tests are non-public.
(5) the test procedure shall be governed by the examination regulations set out in annex 1 to the
(6) on the tests, the results of the dossier formed by
and the applicant on the application form) the term,
b) recording the Ark, in which the candidates written solution written form
(c) the test protocol) which records the progress of the whole test
(7) the Documentation referred to in paragraph 6 of the stores the test institution for a period of 3
years of age.
(1) test result is evaluated separately for the part and the part of the
facts indicating that the candidate had succeeded, or failed.
(2) to success in language section you need to succeed in both oral and written form
a total of at least 60%. To success in writing you need to succeed
at least 50% in one of the circuits [article 4 (1) (a)) of the test
procedure referred to in annex 1 of this order], and at the same time from at least 60% in the
each of the remaining two circuits. To success in oral form must be
at least 60% to succeed.
(3) to success in the areas you need to succeed at least 60% combined.
Applicants who are guilty of an apparent test irregularities
cancels the peace or other seriously or repeatedly breaches the trial
of procedure, the relevant part of the test is terminated with the fact that he failed.
(1) the tenderer who held both parts of the examination, and in one, takes place
only this part again.
(2) the tenderer, in the language section of the test has succeeded only in one form
This part takes place again in both forms.
(1) Applicants who successfully performed both or one part of the test, it shall issue
test institution. Form of the document is given in annex 2 to this
(2) a document shall be made out on a form 210 x 297/mm
provided on each side of a gray background printing with the motif of a small State
character and Linden leaves.
(3) in the header of the document shall state the name and address of the test institutions and
the site and test site. As registration
the document number is the number under which this person keeps track of the release
the document gives an unmistakable in their documentation designation
issue of the document given to a natural person.
(4) on the outcome of the test, in a document stating that the applicant succeeded in language
section, or in the materials, or in the language part i part f.
(5) on the document further indicating name, surname and function head
the employee responsible for the implementation of the test. Issue of the document is
signature and stamp of this employee evaluation
of the institution.
(1) the failure of the venue of one or both parts of the exam will issue test
the institution of the applicant a written acknowledgement, if requested.
(2) the certificate referred to in paragraph 1 shall contain at least the name and address of the
trial institution, indicate the appropriate site and test site
and test dates.
section 13 of the
Equivalent language test
Language tests are equivalent:
and) leaving certificate examination from the Czech language ^ 2)
(b)) the State language Czech language exam undertaken at a language school
with the law of the State language exam ^ 3),
(c)) the State final examination, the State's rigorous test or State
examination carried out at the University in the framework of the program of study
made in the Czech language ^ 4),
d) exam from Czech language as a foreign language for level B1 or
later, certified by the Association of language testers in Europe
(ALTE) and carried out by a full member of this Association.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. January 2014.
Prof. RNDr. Štys, CSc., r.
Test procedure for test of language and culture and institutions
An examination of the language and culture and institutions being brought the trial institutions pursuant to §
70 of the Citizenship Act and the Decree on the proof of knowledge of the Czech
language and Czech culture and institutions for the purpose of granting of the nationality of the United
Republic (hereinafter the "Decree"), applicants, validates the required adoption
the extent of knowledge of the language and scope of knowledge of the facts, for the purpose of granting
State citizenship of the Czech Republic.
1. the institutions shall ensure that in the performance Test permissions to carry out tests of
language and culture and institutions (hereinafter referred to as "test")
and good local and temporal) availability of tests, including the possibility of candidates
held part and part of the culture in written form in one place and
(b) sufficient information seekers) organisation and during the test and
about their rights and obligations, taking into account the language
skills of the applicants,
(c)) organized, clean, dignified and just the progress of the test,
(d) respect for the justified specific needs) of each of the candidates.
2. the test institution issues instructions in order to meet
the obligations referred to in paragraph 1.
1. the Applicant is obliged to, before the test (before the language
part in writing, before the language part of the oral form even before the
the holding of part of the facts) to register. When registering, verifying the identity of
the applicant and, where applicable, the payment of remuneration; When you first register on the
the term exams the candidate receives an unmistakable code. According to the organisation
instructions and local conditions, the applicant is required to submit to verification
identity after registering (for example, after entering the test room
remote from the place of the registration).
2. the Applicant is obliged to comply with the test also other organizational
the guidelines referred to in article 2, paragraph 2, including how to turn off
electronic equipment and luggage and other items
unnecessary to perform the test.
3. the Applicant is obliged to act fairly when a test and to refrain from
the distortion of its progress.
4. During the test, the candidate performs under a code, which received in accordance with
paragraph 1 second sentence after the semicolon.
Special provisions for the test held in written form
1. Exam held in written form consists
and in the case of a language part) of these headings:
1) reading comprehension,
2) listening comprehension,
(b) in the case of part f) of these circuits, the corresponding areas
According to § 3 (2). 2 of the Decree:
1) civil basis (16 jobs in particular to the following topics: everyday
life-citizen, the State and the law-citizen and money-work and entrepreneurship),
2) basic geographical information about the Czech Republic (7 jobs in particular, to the
following topics: location and natural conditions-the socio-economic and
the socio-cultural context-Czech Republic in international
3) fundamental historical and cultural information about the Czech Republic (7 jobs
in particular, the following topics: the middle ages and the modern period-20. century and
2. the maximum number of candidates per employee test institutions
responsible for the supervision of is 15.
3. candidates start and stop work on the instruction. Commit time
entering and recording sheet (a gradual hand-over entering and recording
sheets) is written on the Board.
4. During the test, candidates
a) may not leave the examination room except for breaks,
(b)) shall not use electronic devices, books or dictionaries; solution
tests are only written to the record sheet; notes can only do
on sheets of paper bearing the stamp of the test institutions
(c)) at the appropriate time shall enter and record sheet (gradually
shall enter and answer sheets).
5. Test held in writing takes
and in the case of a language part) within a maximum of 3 hours; in this part of the exam must
be included at least one break of at least 15 minutes; the inclusion of
breaks in advance applicants with Announces,
(b) in the case of section f) within a maximum of 45 minutes; in this part of the test,
breaks not included.
6. the result of tests held in written form be evaluated sequentially two
the evaluators, the second of which verifies and possibly repairs reviews first.
The evaluators shall be entered into the test report evaluation and effect is
Special provisions for the test held in oral form
1. Exam held in oral form is like a job interview on a winning theme.
2. Conducts the interview the investigator for the permanent presence of two raters.
Job rotation of the investigator and assessor is allowable only if it is a
the various candidates.
3. the Applicants access to the test, as a rule, in the order in which the
presenting; ensure priority order in support of justified
the specific needs of the applicant is not affected. Candidates in the order of draw
the topics of the interview; winning topics are deleted until all
themes; then repeats the same draw rules.
4. During the test (from the draw of the topic to the end of the interview)
the candidate must not leave the examination room.
5. Interview takes not less than 15 and not more than 20 minutes. The interview takes place without
6. the result of tests held in oral form evaluates the two assessors after
expression of the investigator's brochure; When the non-conformity of the evaluators decided representation
the investigator. The evaluators shall be entered into the test report evaluation and
effect is their signature.
The pattern of evidence of passing either or one part of the exam from language
1) § 45 para. 1 Act No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary,
secondary, higher vocational and other education (the Education Act), as amended by
2) § 77 to 82 Education Act.
3) § 110 Education Act.
4) § 45 para. 3, § 46 para. 3 and § 47 para. 4 Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on
universities and amending and supplementing other acts (the Act on the high
schools), as amended.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic