Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=60038&nr=155~2F2005~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 19 December 2003. April 2005
about the way of making the calling tag, identification numbers and codes, their
the use and the types of radio services, for which they are
The Department of computer science provides under section 150, paragraph. 2 of the Act No. 127/2005
Coll., on electronic communications and the some of the related
laws (the law on electronic communications), (hereinafter referred to as "the Act") to
the implementation of § 16. 7 of the Act:
For the purposes of this Decree:
radio equipment) and one or several transmitters or transmitters file
and receivers, including their accessories needed in a given unit
for the performance of the radio services (hereinafter referred to as "the station"),
(b) a fixed radio service) between the fixed service
(c) fixed-station station) fixed services,
d) base station ground station land mobile service,
e) coastal station ground station of the maritime mobile service, or
the radiotelephone service on inland waterways,
f) air station land station air services,
g) ground station to station ground moving moving moving
services capable of movement after the Earth's surface within the geographical
the borders of a country or continent
h) shipping dock floating station of the maritime mobile service, or
the radiotelephone service on inland waterways located on
the vessel, which is not permanently connected to the Mainland,
I) aircraft station mobile station air services
located on board the aircraft,
(j) an amateur radio service radio communications) service for
self-education or for mutual connection carried out by authorized persons
the maritime radio service) variable service between the coastal
stations and ship stations or between the ship's stations to each other
used to ensure the safety and operation of maritime navigation,
l) air moving by radio communication between the parts and service
and air stations or between its stations serving each other
to ensure the safety of air traffic,
m) ground radio communication service between a moving service base
stations and land mobile stations or between the ground
mobile stations to each other,
n) the radiotelephone service on inland waterways
a radiocommunications service between the coastal stations and ship stations
or between the ship's stations to each other, or between the coastal stations of the
each is used to ensure the safety and operation of the Inland
by calling each registration mark) mark station, which allows you to
finding her identity during the broadcast,
p) Q-code group code three letters beginning with the letter Q, which always
has a specific, internationally agreed-upon meaning.
(1) operators of stations operating on the territory of the Czech Republic and
the operators of the stations operated by Czech subjects outside the territory of the Czech
Republic used in broadcast call sign, except in cases of
referred to in paragraph 3.
(2) the call sign are international, national and special.
(3) Without calling the brand can be operated
and to manage the station) models and toys, medical devices and radiosondy
designed to transfer control or measuring signals using
the electromagnetic field created by the device,
(b)), the station operated on the basis of a general permission (section 9 of the Act).
Identification numbers and codes
Identification numbers and codes for selective calling shall be allocated for the
the needs of the maritime mobile, air mobile and land mobile
The creation of call signs
(1) the same call sign cannot be assigned to two or more
the operators of the stations.
(2) the call sign shall be allocated so that they cannot be confused with the call
marks emergency signals (SOS/MAYDAY), pilnostních signals
(XXX/PANPAN), safety signals (TTT/SÉCURITÉ) or with code
the letters Q-code.
(3) calling for the allocation of marks taking into account the proposal of the applicant to
the allocation of a specific call sign claimed when filing applications for
permission, if the proposal of the applicant in accordance with paragraph 1 and 2 and § 9 to 11.
The use of call signs
(1) the operator of the station broadcasts at the beginning and at the end of the custom link
the call sign. If the connection takes longer than five minutes, the operator
the station's call sign after five minutes.
(2) the operator of an amateur station radio services broadcast on the
the beginning and end of each link its own call sign. -If the
connection for longer than ten minutes, the operator of a station's own
the call sign after ten minutes.
(3) Neobsluhovaná station ^ 1) amateur radio service broadcasts
the call sign in the interval of 10 minutes.
(4) if the operator station superponovanou international calling
the brand must before its transmission to broadcast the Q-code "QTT". Superponovaná
the brand is additional information that is transmitted on the background of the useful signal,
that is not directly related to the content of the original information transmitted.
(1) in the radiotelegrafním operation, operator of the station broadcasts international
call sign in the form of Morse code characters.
(2) in the radiodálnopisném operation, operator of the station broadcasts international
call sign in the form of the International Telegraph alphabet characters.
(3) the operator of a radio station in the operation of the individual letters and
digit calling brand advocates
and the national radio service) in a separate English
spelling of the table set out in annex, the numbers following the letters
However, you can pronounce and as comprehensive numbers,
(b)) in the international radio communications service separately in English by
spelling of the table contained in the annex.
section 7 of the
The operator station pronounced phrases, names, and the names in the national
calling the brand as a whole word. The index brand of aircraft spells
English, respectively. English spelling according to the table set out in the annex.
Digits pronounced individually; at stations other than aircraft can be
to pronounce a few consecutive digits as the number.
International call sign
(1) the international call sign shall be allocated to the operator station
radiotelegrafním operation, the station open for international public
merge, the amateur radio service station
experimental or other station that could cause harmful
interference beyond the borders of the Czech Republic; international call sign is
If not, you can receive broadcasts from abroad to find out the identity of the
stations in other ways, for example. of the audio or video content
(2) If an operator uses a fixed, land-based or radio stations in the
international radio service of more than one frequency, can be used for
each frequency (for coastal stations for each group of frequencies)
assign a different international call sign.
(1) international radio call sign consists of a combination of letters, respectively. the letters and
digits, and can be used
and the letters A and B): C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
(b)): 00 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.
(2) in the international calling brand consists of the first two letters always pair
the letters OK or OL. Immediately behind the letters, you cannot use the digits 0 and 1,
with the exception of call signs of stations of the amateur radio services.
(3) the international call sign for individual types of stations are assigned
According to these principles:
and fixed station): three letters, of which the first two are OK, or OL,
which may be followed by up to three digits
(b)) base station: three letters, of which the first two are OL,
may be followed by up to three digits
(c)) the coastal stations: three letters, of which the first two are OL,
may be followed by one digit,
(d)) of the aeronautical station: three letters, of which the first two are OK,
they can be followed more than two digits,
e) mobile ground station:
1. the four letters, of which the first two are the OL, and one digit (in the
radiotelephony and radiotelegrafním); as the third letter is not
use the letters G, H, L, O, U, and V, or
2. the letters OL and four digits (in radio telephone service),
f shipping station):
1. only with radio telephone operation: a pair of letters OL, followed by
four digits, or one letter and four digits,
2. other: four letters, of which the first two are the OL and the third is
used for sea-going vessels of the letter G, or H, and for inland vessels
the letter L, O, U or V
(g)) station on the ship's lifeboats: call sign of the ship, whose
the boats are part of a (mothership), and two numbers,
h) aircraft stations:
1. five letters, of which the first two are OK, and the next three letters are
the same with the letters index mark,
2. seven characters of identical with the rejstříkovou mark of the aircraft, the first of which
the two letters are OK, the next three characters are the letters and the last two characters of the
3. the six characters, of which the first two letters are OK and the next four digits
for gliders, or sailplanes (possibly with auxiliary engine), or
4. the six characters, of which the first three letters of the eye and the next three digits
for gliders, or sailplanes (possibly with auxiliary engine),
I) station aircraft rescue boats: the call sign of the aircraft, whose
the boats are part of the (parent), and one digit,
(j)) station to the amateur radio services: OK0 to OK9 and one, two
or three letters, or OL0 to OL9 and one or more letters or digits,
1. call sign beginning with OK0 and one, two, or three letters
allocate neobsluhovaným stations
2. call sign beginning with the Far and of the Trinity and the letters, OK2 beginning
letters to, or R, shall be allocated to Club stations,
3. the call sign beginning with Far to OK7 and two or three letters, with
the exception of character combinations listed in point 2, shall be allocated to stations
individuals who are holders of a HAREC certificate of professional competence
operator class A ^ 2)
4. the call sign beginning with OK8 and two or three letters are assigned
sending foreign nationals from the territory of the Czech Republic,
5. call sign beginning with OK9 and three letters are assigned stations
individuals who are holders of a certificate of professional competence, NOVICE
the operator N class
6. call sign beginning with OL0 to OL9 and two or more letters or
digits, the last must be a letter, shall be allocated to stations
amateur radio services in the short-term, permissions
7. call sign beginning with Far up or OL0 to OK7 OL9 and one letter
shall be awarded only for the purposes of international amateur races.
(4) the call sign of the station of the amateur radio services allocated
previously issued permissions can be reallocated to another applicant
This service as soon as possible after the expiry of five years after the expiry of the
the original permissions.
National call sign
(1) National call sign shall be allocated to the operator at the station
operation of radiocommunication services exclusively in the territory of the Czech Republic.
(2) the national call sign form
and, where appropriate, combinations of letters) of letters and numbers, different from the combination
used in the calling tag international, and you can use the
1. letters: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
2. digit: 00 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9,
(b)), followed by a one word statement may be followed by a digit; as the word
the expression cannot use the word vulgar or confusing, or
(c) the name of the station), the local name, or the name of the operator, which can
followed by a digit.
(3) if the operator of a station more than one frequency, can be used for
each frequency to allocate a different call sign.
The special call sign
(1) the special call sign shall be allocated at the request of the aircraft operator
or the shipping station, or for a specific characteristic signals, or
other characteristics of the broadcast.
(2) the special call sign form
and in the case of stations)
1. international call sign of aircraft stations, preceded by either
radiotelephone operator of the aircraft or the abbreviation of the type designation
2. the radiotelephone operator of the aircraft, under the acronym which is included
the serial number of the flight, or
3. the index mark or the special mark of the aircraft,
(b) in the case of ship stations) a special sign of the vessel, which can also be the name of the
the vessel, which may be preceded by the designation of the type of vessel.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on 1 January 2005. in May 2005.
Miller v. r.
English English Letter
And Adam Alpha [alpha]
(B) the Bozena Bravo [brávou]
(C) Cyril Charlie [Kofi]
(D) David Delta
(E) Emil Echo [ekou]
(F) Francis Foxtrot
(G) Gustav Golf
H Helena Hotel [houtel]
Ivan India [indja]
J [džúljet] Josef Juliett
To Charles Kilo [kilou]
L Louis Lima
M Mary Mike [Mike]
N Norbert November [novembr]
About Oto (Otakar) Oscar [oskr]
P Peter Papa [Papa]
Q Quido [vysl. Gabriel] Quebec [kvíbek]
R Rudolf Romeo [roumiou]
With Svatopluk Sierra
T Tomas Tango [tengou]
The Urban Uniform [júnyfórm]
In Václav Victor [vyktr]
W Double in the Whisky [visky]
X Xaver x-ray [eksrej]
Y Ypsilon Yankee [jenky]
From Susan Zulu [zúlú]
1) Decree No 156/2005 Coll., on technical and operational conditions
the amateur radio services.
2) Decree No. 157/2005 Coll., on details of the application to the test to
demonstrate competence to operate broadcast radio equipment,
the extent of the knowledge needed for different types of support
eligibility, how to carry out the tests, about the types of certificates of professional
eligibility and their term of validity.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic