of 31 March 2004. May 2000
the central address
Government decrees for the implementation of Act No. 199/1994 Coll., on the award of public
contracts, as amended by law No 148/1996 Coll., Act No. 93/1998 Coll. and
Law No. 28/2000 Coll., and for the implementation of law No. 26/2000 Coll., on public
Disclosure of information in accordance with Act No. 199/1994 Coll., on the award of
public works contracts, as amended by later regulations, and Act No. 26/2000
Coll., on public auctions, and other information provided by physical and
legal entities (hereinafter referred to as "information") in a publicly accessible
information system (Internet) for the administrator
that meets the conditions of this regulation.
The Central administrator address
(1) the administrator of the central address (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") is a legal entity
natural person established or resident in the territory of the United
Republic, which has technical and organisational conditions for the operation of
the central information system address and the operational rules of the processed
under this regulation, the authority for the State information system (hereinafter referred to as
"The Office") shall approve. On approval of the regulations is not a legal right.
(2) the business name and address of the controller the authority shall publish in the commercial bulletin.
(3) the approval of regulations by the authority does not replace the authorisation to carry
issued other administrative authority under special legislation. ^ 1)
Rules of operation
(1) the code of conduct is a summary of the rules governing the administrator controls when
publication information assurance pursuant to § 1.
(2) the rules shall cover in particular the terms of disclosure provided by the
information, time and method of storage, the method of determining the price for
the publication of information, the method of regular information to the public about
the current postal and website administrator, and approach
the public, with prizes for the publication of the information.
(3) the price for the publication of the information may be no more than the usual price,
that includes economically justifiable costs and a reasonable profit.
(4) the rules of operation on the basis of a written request the authority for a period of
(1) the information be sent to the individuals and legal entities, administrators in writing.
(2) the information can be sent to administrators by electronic means, if the
ensure the integrity of the information and can be used to reliably identify
the applicant of the publication of the information. In the case of the use of electronic mail
Internet information electronically must be secured.
This Regulation shall enter into force on the date of publication.
Ing. Zeman in r.
Ing. Brezina in the r.
1) Act No. 455/1991 Coll., on trades (trade licensing
Act), as amended.