Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=38259&nr=173~2F1989~20Sb.&ft=txt
The Czech National Council
of 19 December 2003. December 1989
of the measures in the system of Central Government bodies of the Czech
Socialist Republic, headed by a member of the Government of the Czech
the Socialist Republic
The Czech National Council decided on the following Act:
There is hereby established the Ministry of environment of the Czech Socialist
States as the central authority of State administration of the Czech Socialist
of the Republic.
The law of the Czech National Council No. 2/1969 Coll., on establishment of ministries and other
central authorities of the State administration of the Czech Socialist Republic, as amended by
the laws of the Czech National Council No. 34/1970 and no 60/1988 Coll., amended and
supplemented as follows:
1. In article 1 (1). 1, the
-in paragraph 8 deleted the words "and the environment",
-in paragraph 11 deleted "and water".
2. In article 1 (1). 1 shall be inserted after point 13 paragraph 14, which reads as follows:
"14. the Ministry of the environment.".
3. In paragraph 6 are deleted the words "land-use planning, building regulations".
4. In section 8 paragraph 1. 1 are deleted, the words "and the protection of nature".
5. In article 12, the
-in paragraphs 1, 3 and 4 are deleted, the words "and the environment",
-deleted paragraph 2.
6. In article 16, the
-in paragraph 1 the words "and emit water", the words "water management"
and the words "and for the technical and economic issues of the purity of the air"
-deleted paragraph 2.
7. under section 18 shall be added to § 19, which reads as follows:
(1) the Ministry of the environment of the high authority of the State
surveillance in environmental matters.
(2) the Ministry of the environment is the central body of State administration
for water management, air protection, nature protection, for
land use planning and building regulations, and for the technical and economic issues
the management of waste.
(3) the security management and control activities of the Government of the Czech Socialist
the Republic Ministry of Environment coordinates in matters
environmental practice with all the ministries and other Central
bodies of the State administration of the Czech Socialist Republic.
(4) the Ministry of the environment provides a single information
the system on the environment, including surface monitoring throughout the
The Czech Socialist Republic.
(5) the Ministry of environment manages the Fund creation and protection
the environment of the Czech Socialist Republic.
(6) the Ministry of the environment is the child of Czech technical
inspection of air protection, the Czech water management inspection and Czech
Hydrometeorological Institute. ".
The Government of the Czech Socialist Republic shall establish a uniform procedure for questions
in matters of the Environment Council for the environment.
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. January 1990.
Šafařík in r.
Pitra in r.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic