Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=63181&nr=522~2F2006~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 13 October. November 2006
on the State professional supervision and controls in road transport
Change: 269/2012 Coll. (part)
The Department of transportation shall determine pursuant to § 41 para. 2 Act No. 111/1994 Coll.
on road transport, as amended by Act No. 38/1995 Coll., Act No. 304/1997
Coll., Act No. 150/2000 Coll., Act No. 132/2000 Coll., Act No. 361/2000
Coll., Act No. 175/2002 Coll., Act No. 320/2002 Coll., Act No. 577/2002
Coll., Act No. 103/2004 Coll., Act No. 186/2004 Coll., Act No. 1/2005
Coll., Act No. 229/2005 Coll., Act No. 253/2005 Coll., Act No. 411/2005
Coll., Act No. 226/2006 Coll. (hereinafter the "Act") to implement section 34 para.
1 and § 38 paragraph 1(a). 3 of the Act:
the title launched
This Decree incorporates the relevant provisions of the European communities ^ 2)
and further to a European Community regulation directly applicable ^ 2a)
modifies the uniform procedures, system and subject of the checks and the State
professional supervision in road transport (hereinafter referred to as "control") and lays down
pattern memory control card.
(1) the authority responsible for control (hereinafter "the supervisory authority") performs
and road safety) ^ 3), as well as in vehicles used for the
road transport (hereinafter referred to as "roadside") and
(b)) in the premises and all areas related to the
the activities performed by the carrier and for the transport of dangerous goods in
the transmitting entity to the transport of dangerous goods and to the body
ensure the unloading of dangerous goods (hereinafter referred to as "checking in
the establishment ").
(2) when the inspection body uses the control
and in the case of that) is a controlled vehicle is fitted with recording equipment
According to the provisions of Annex IB of Council Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 (hereinafter referred to as "digital
tachograph "), the memory control card, which allows you to control
authority disclosure of data from the digital tachograph, the model
listed in annex 1 to this notice, and devices for the control of
digital signature, based on directly applicable European legislation
Community ^ 3a), connected to the data together with the software
for the verification and control of the digital signature, as well as for the completion
a detailed profile of the speeding cars before checking their recording
(b)) in the case that is a controlled vehicle is fitted with recording equipment
According to annex I to Council Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 (hereinafter referred to as "analog
tachograph "), a device to control the record sheets.
(3) the Supervisory Authority shall send the Ministry of transport
and the form with the details of) a breach of duty by a foreign carrier to
the territory of the United States completed in accordance with the model in annex 2 to the
This notice no later than the 15th day of the following month, in
which a finding of breach of the obligation,
(b)) form discovered during inspections of the completed according to the model
referred to in annex 3 to this notice no later than the 15th day of
the following month, in which the checks were carried out. When filling out a
data on the transport of dangerous goods are identified infringements of the obligation to be divided
the risk categories according to annex No 4 to this notice.
(4) the Office shall issue to the Ministry of Transport Transport
and) form indicating the measures taken at the domestic carrier that
is guilty of a breach of duty in another Member State in accordance with the completed
model set out in annex 5 to this notice no later than six
months of receipt of the notification of the breach of the obligation,
(b)) form indicating the results of the administrative procedure, the completed according to the model
referred to in annex 6 to this Ordinance not later than the 15th day of
the following month, in which it was lawfully terminated the administrative
The subject of the checks
(1) at the roadside that the supervisory authority focused on
a) daily and weekly driving times, breaks and safety
daily and weekly rest periods,
(b)) record sheets for the previous days and the period in which the driver has driven,
or on a certificate issued by the carrier that have not been driving a vehicle in that
period together with the grounds, or on the confirmation of the performance of other
work, than it is to control the vehicle during this period, or on the data stored for the
the same period on the driver card and/or in the memory of the recording equipment or on the
c) marking of the vehicle and its equipment documents and permits for the
d) determine if a vehicle is equipped for the carriage of according to the law,
e) compliance with the conditions for the transport of dangerous goods laid down
by law and by a special legislation ^ 5),
(f)) the proper functioning of the recording equipment, in particular on the determination of whether the
There is no abuse of the recording equipment, the driver card or
the record sheets,
(g) installation of the appliance or revelation) the use of such instruments,
that could destroy, delete, or modify data or speed
transmission, or a unit that has to intervene in the electronic
data transfer between components of the recording equipment.
(2) when you check in the establishment, in addition to the fact that the supervisory authority
referred to in paragraph 1 focuses on the
and compliance with the two-week limit) driving time,
(b)) the record sheets, data from the vehicle unit and their prints and cards
c) determine whether a carrier holds the necessary documents.
The inspection authority carried out road checks
and) at any time in various places road ^ 3)
in terms of safety and traffic flow,
(b)), so as to make it difficult to avoid checkpoints,
(c)), so as not to unilaterally focused in particular on the State of registration
the vehicle, to the State where the carrier has its registered office or place of business or the driver
residence, place of departure and destination of the transport, or the type of tachograph
(analog or digital).
A check at the premises of
(1) the control authority shall carry out checks at the premises of the carrier always
and when you detect a breach of duty), which falls in the Group F, G 1 to G
10, in accordance with Annex I or J # 8 to this Ordinance, and if it is
classified as very serious, or
(b)) when it detects a breach of duties which fall within groups B, C, or
(D) in accordance with Annex 8 to this Ordinance, are classified as very
fatal and if the carrier has also been detected in repeatedly.
(2) in the event of breach of duties other than those referred to in paragraph 1
performs the inspection authority control in the establishment of the carrier, if required
the number and severity of infringements detected listed in annex 8 to this
(3) for the inspection in the establishment is also seen as a check that you
performs supervisory authority on the basis of documents related to the operation of
road transport, the carrier shall, at his request.
(4) the supervisory authority shall, in the course of the monitoring data provided by
The Ministry of transport, the competent authority of another Member State, if
the activity of the carrier in that other Member State.
The system of checks in the area of compliance with driving time, security
breaks and rest periods
(1) the supervisory authority shall carry out inspections in the area of compliance with driving time,
the safety breaks and rest periods, so that in total from
the effective date of the decree to 31.12.2007 included at least 1% of the
the days of drivers of vehicles, which are subject to the applicable provisions directly
Of the European communities ^ 6).
(2) the number of scrutinies referred to in paragraph 1 shall include at least the roadside
15% of all working days checked the drivers of vehicles (hereinafter referred to as
"working days checked") and checks at the premises of at least 30%
of all working days checked.
Control of transport of dangerous goods
(1) the supervisory authority shall indicate the results of the checks on the transport of dangerous
things on the checklist, the model for which is contained in annex 7 to this
the Decree. The detected violations of the legal obligations of the supervisory authority shall specify the
photographs, description in a note or in any other way.
(2) the inspection authority performing road control always passes a copy of
the driver of the vehicle checklist.
(To section 38a, paragraph 4, of the Act)
(1) Confirmation for the prevention of Pattern in driving the use of technical means
or on the detention of the vehicle documents and documents related to by
transport is given in annex 9.
(2) the acknowledgement of receipt of the deposit Model is given in annex 10.
(1) the checks referred to in section 6 shall be the inspection authority
and from 1 January 2008 to 31 December 2009) in the range of at least 2% of the working days
drivers of vehicles, which are covered by European legislation directly applicable to
Community ^ 6), and
(b) from 1 January 2010) in the range of at least 3% of the working days the drivers of vehicles, the
subject to the applicable provisions of the European communities directly ^ 6).
(2) the number of scrutinies referred to in paragraph 1 shall include at least the roadside
30% of all working days checked in the establishment and control of the
at least 50% of all working days checked.
This Decree shall enter into force on the fifteenth day of the calendar month
following the date of its publication.
Ing. Řebíček in r.
PATTERN MEMORY CONTROL CARD
The front of the
The back page
The control card is blue in colour with dimensions of 8.5 x 5.4 cm Blue
the substrate of plastic.
BREACH OF DUTIES BY FOREIGN CARRIERS ON THE TERRITORY OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC AND
THE PENALTIES IMPOSED
the title launched
The number of vehicles stopped for roadside check by type
the road and the country of registration of the vehicle, with a defect
1.2. The number of drivers checked at the roadside by country of registration
the vehicle and the main type of transport, it is a defect
1.3. The number of working days checked at the roadside as drivers
the main type of transport and country of registration of the vehicle, with a defect
1.4. Number of vehicles according to the type of tachograph
1.5. Number of foreign carriers operating cabotage
1.6. Control of transport of dangerous goods
1.7. Violation of-the number and type of infringement discovered on roads
(N-regulation, by-law No. 111/1994 Coll.)
CHECKS AT THE PREMISES OF UNDERTAKINGS
2.1. Number of drivers and the number of working
days of the drivers at the premises, with a defect
2.2. infringement-the number and type of infringements detected in the premises of the
(N-regulation, by-law No. 111/1994 Coll.)
2.3. Number of transport undertakings and drivers according to the size of the fleet.
the Park of the carrier
2.4. Control of transport of dangerous goods
The following list is divided into three risk categories (category I
represents the most serious risks) is for the purpose of filling
Statistics guidelines for determining what is considered illegal
Determine the appropriate category of risks must take into account the relevant circumstances
and depends fully on the discretion of the inspection authority.
Deficiencies which are not listed in any of the categories of risk, the
classified according to the description of these categories.
If it is in the same transport unit found more cases
infringement, for the purposes of the report applied only to the
constitute a category of risk.
1. Risk category I
If the failure to comply with the relevant provisions of the ADR represents a high risk
death, serious injury or substantial damage to the environment
environment, such a failure to comply with discovery usually leads to immediate
implementation of appropriate remedial measures, such as immobilisation of the vehicle.
1. transport of dangerous goods whose carriage is prohibited;
2. leakage of dangerous substances;
3. the transport of prohibited or inappropriate means of transport;
4. the carriage in bulk of substances in a container that is not structurally
5. transportation in a vehicle without a corresponding certificate of approval;
6. vehicle no longer complies with the standards for approval and represents
imminent danger (otherwise falls into the category of risk II);
7. the use of the packaging;
8. cover does not correspond to the appropriate guideline for packing;
9. failure to comply with special requirements for collective packaging;
10. failure to comply with rules for securing and stowage;
11. failure to comply with the rules for the common loading units;
12. failure to comply with the degree of filling of tanks or vacation packages;
13. failure to comply with the provisions limiting the amount of transported in
14. transport of dangerous goods without identifying their presence in
vehicle (e.g. the relevant documents, the indication of the pieces, marking of the vehicle);
15. the carriage without identification of the vehicle;
16. missing information to determine the risk categories for
transported by the substance (e.g.. UN number, proper for
transportation, packing group);
17. the driver does not have a valid certificate of vocational training;
18. the use of an open flame or unprotected light source;
7. failure to comply with the smoking ban.
2. Risk category II
If the failure to comply with the relevant provisions of the ADR represents the risk of injury
a person, or damage to the environment, such a finding leads
failure to comply with generally for the implementation of appropriate remedial measures, such as
request of the axle on the spot checks, where possible and appropriate,
However, at the latest, after completion of the transportations.
1. the transport unit includes more than one trailer;
2. vehicle no longer complies with the standards for approval, but does not constitute a
3. the vehicle is not equipped with functioning fire extinguishers according to the requirements;
fire extinguisher can be considered functional if it is missing only the prescribed
seal and/or marking the expiry date; However, this does not apply if
fire extinguisher visibly broken, for example. the pressure gauge shows 0;
4. the vehicle is not equipped as required by ADR, or pursuant to written
5. failure to comply with the data of the tests and inspections and the shelf-life packaging,
IBC or large packaging;
6. are transported the pieces with damaged packaging, IBC or large packaging
or damaged, uncleaned empty containers;
7. transport of packaged goods in a container that is not structurally
8. tanks/tank-containers (including empty and uncleaned)
are not properly closed;
9. carriage of goods in the packaging with outer packaging that is not
10. incorrect designation of the safety signs, banners or large
11. There are no written instructions in accordance with ADR, or written
directions do not match the type of the goods;
12. the vehicle is not properly monitored or parked.
3. Risk category III
If the non-observance of the relevant regulations represents a low risk of injury
a person, or damage to the environment and if the appropriate corrective
the measure is not to be done on the spot, but it can be done later in the
business of the carrier.
1. large size safety signs safety signs or
or the font size, numbers or symbols on large security
tags or safety signs is ineligible;
2. in the shipping documentation is missing information other than relating to the
risk category I (16);
3. a certificate of driver's training is not in the vehicle, but there is evidence of
the fact that the driver has it.
MEASURES TAKEN AGAINST THE DOMESTIC CARRIERS, WHO HAVE VIOLATED THE OBLIGATION IN
OTHER MEMBER STATES
The number and amount of fines imposed by the Office of transport by a final decision
in the administrative procedure
1. The Group of infringements of Regulation (EC) No 561/2006
2. the Group of infringements of Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85
on the detention of the vehicle documents and documents related to by
for the prevention of driving by using the technical means to prevent the departure of the
vehicle ^ 1
1) Delete where inapplicable
(§ 35d of the Act No. 111/1994 Coll. on road traffic)
(1) if the authority of the police of the Czech Republic or the Customs Office authorized to choose
bail pursuant to § 35 c and the driver fails to challenge the bail, the police authority
The Czech Republic or the Customs Office to the driver, which for this purpose shall represent the
the carrier, a ride to the nearest place that is in terms of safety and
the flow of traffic on roads suitable for weaning
the vehicle, and
and his driving) prevent the use of technical means to prevent the
the departure of the vehicle (hereinafter referred to as "technical resource"), or
(b)) disables continue driving and drivers shall detain the vehicle documents and
documents related to shipments being performed.
(2) the costs associated with the driving of the vehicle to the place of cessation, costs
associated with the parking and the costs of prevention in the vehicle shall be charged to
of the carrier. The liability of the carrier for the vehicle, the load and persons carried
his putting is not affected.
(3) the procedure referred to in paragraph 1 shall instruct the authority of the police of the Czech Republic
or the Office of the driver of the vehicle or the refund of the conditions of release
seized documents and issues in 4 copies of certificate of prevention in
driving the use of technical means, or on the detention of the vehicle documents
and documents related to shipments being performed. The acknowledgement shall state the reason
avoid driving or retention of documents to a vehicle and documents
by transport-related, the reason for the imposition of deposit and its amount and
administrative authority competent to conduct proceedings on administrative tort.
(4) the authority of the police of the Czech Republic or the customs authority shall forward copy 1
the confirmation referred to in paragraph 3 and the 2 copies of the drivers along with the bailouts and
Protocol on the control results no later than 2 working days after
a deposit of the administrative authority which is competent to conduct proceedings on
the administrative tort. If the deposit is not made up to 72 hours of detection
violation of, to the competent authority the conduct of the procedure of administrative
together with proof of the offence to avoid driving and the Protocol on the
the results of the checks sent to you and the vehicle documents and papers related to the
carried out by the transport.
(5) the authority of the police of the Czech Republic or the Customs Office shall without delay
the release of the vehicle or the authority of the police of the Czech Republic, the Customs office or
the administrative authority shall ensure that it shall immediately return the documents to the vehicle and documents
related to transport being performed, if
and was composed of the deposit authority) of the police of the Czech Republic or of the customs
(b)), the administrative authority which is competent to conduct proceedings on administrative tort
under this Act, on the basis of documents transmitted did not find reasons to
the initiation of administrative proceedings of an administrative offense,
c) administrative administrative offence under this Act has been
finally stopped, or
(d)) has been paid the fine and costs imposed in administrative proceedings on the
administrative offence under this Act.
Acknowledgement of receipt of the deposit
(§ 35 c and 35f Act No. 111/1994 Coll. on road traffic)
§ 35 c
The collection of deposits
(1) the authorities of the police of the Czech Republic or of the Customs authorities are in the implementation
checks and professional supervision of the State under this Act shall be entitled to
Choose from bail ranging from $5 000 to $100 000 from the carrier, which is
suspected of having committed the administrative offence under this Act, and
reasonable grounds for believing that it will steer clear of administrative offence, or that the
would the eventual recovery of the fine imposed has been associated with unfair
costs, if applicable, was not at all possible.
(2) when selecting the deposit police authorities of the Czech Republic or of the Customs authorities
instruct the driver who for the purpose of collecting a security deposit shall be represented by the carrier,
as a result of selecting the deposit and shall issue in 4 copies
and) written confirmation of receipt of the deposit, which must include the reason for
Save the deposit, the amount and the administrative authority which is competent to conduct
management of the administrative offence, and
(b)) the Protocol on the scan results.
(3) the authority of the police of the Czech Republic or the customs authority shall forward copy 1
acknowledgement of receipt of the deposit and the protocol drivers and 2 copies together with the
bond not later than 2 business days to the administrative authority, which is
competent to conduct proceedings on administrative tort.
Returning, confiscating and setting off the security deposit
(1) the deposit is returned in full if
and) the administrative authority did not find grounds for initiating the procedure for administrative
offence under this Act, or
(b) the administrative offence proceedings) under this Act were
(2) if in proceedings for an administrative offence under this Act is saved
the fine and the obligation of the carrier to cover the costs of the proceedings, the decision of the administrative
netting authority composed of the deposit for payment of the fine and costs
control. If the selected deposit greater than the fine and costs,
Returns the portion of the deposit remaining carriers after setting off the security deposit to pay
fines and costs.
(3) if the administrative authority finds grounds for initiating the procedure for
administrative offence under this Act, it shall notify without undue
delay of the carrier and ask him to convey the necessary information about the Bank
the account to which you can return the bail. Bail or the remaining portion by
paragraphs 1 and 2 of the administrative authority with jurisdiction at first instance
Returns to the carrier, and it
and) within 15 working days of the effective date of the decision, if he
they were at the date of acquisition of the decision known to the needed data on the
bank account to which you can return the security deposit, or
(b)) within 15 working days from the date when the carrier shall notify this
the Administrative Department with the necessary bank account information that you can bail
(4) the deposit will be forfeited if the carrier fails to communicate to the transportation Office within 1 year
from the date of despatch of the call or judgment necessary information about
bank account to which you can return the security deposit or a part thereof.
1) is released on the basis and within the limits of the law, whose content allows you to
to incorporate the relevant provisions of the European communities Decree.
2) European Parliament and Council Directive 2006/22/EC on minimum
conditions for the implementation of Council Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 and (EEC) No.
3821/85 on social legislation relating to activities in the
road transport and repealing Council Directive 88/599/EEC.
Commission Directive 2004/112/EC, adapting to technical progress
Council Directive 95/50/EC on uniform procedures for checks on the road
transport of dangerous goods.
Commission directive 2009/4/EC on the countermeasures on preventing and detecting
tampering with the tachograph records, amending the directive of the European
Parliament and Council Directive 2006/22/EC on minimum conditions for the implementation of
Council Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 and (EEC) No 3821/85 of the provisions in the
the social field relating to road transport activities and repealing
Council Directive 88/599/EEC.
Commission directive 2009/5/EC amending Annex III to Directive
European Parliament and Council Directive 2006/22/EC on minimum conditions for the
the implementation of Council Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 and (EEC) No 3821/85 on
social legislation relating to activities in the road
2A) Commission decision 2009/821/EC, laying down a uniform form
the reports referred to in article 17 of Regulation (EC) No 561/2006.
3) section 2 of the Act No. 13/1997 Coll. on road traffic, as amended by
3A) Council Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 of 20 October. December 1985 on the
recording equipment in road transport, as amended,
Annex IB, chapter I, point (a). r).
5) Decree No. 64/1987 Coll. on European Agreement concerning the international carriage of
transport of dangerous goods and its annexes published in the collection of
international treaties, as amended.
6) European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 on the harmonisation
certain social legislation relating to road transport, on
amending Council Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 and (EC) No 2135/98, and repealing
Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85.
Council Regulation (EEC) No 3820/85 on the harmonisation of certain social
legislation relating to road transport.
Council Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 on recording equipment in road
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic