Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=38074&nr=51~2F1989~20Sb.&ft=txt
The Czech Mining Authority
of 29 April 2004. December 1988
on safety and health at work and the safety of operations at
preparation and refining of minerals
Change: 340/1992 Sb.
Modified: 9/1994 Coll.
Change: 237/1998 Coll.
Change: 434/2000 Sb.
Change: 143/2004 Sb.
Change: 298/2005 Sb.
Change: 395/2007 Sb.
Modified: 12/2013 Sb.
The Czech mining Office lays down pursuant to § 5 para. 3 and § 6 para. 6 (a). and)
the Czech National Council Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities,
explosives and the State Mining Administration:
PART THE FIRST
PART THE FIRST
The scope of the
(1) the Decree shall, in accordance with the law of the European communities "^ 1a)
requirements to ensure the safety and health at work and the
traffic safety (hereinafter referred to as "safety and service") when editing
and refining of minerals performed in relation to their exploitation. ^ 1)
(2) the Ordinance does not apply to the adjustment and refinement of oil and gas
other liquids to be carried out in the context of their exploitation and adjustment
uskladňovaných of gases and liquids in natural rock structures and in the
the underground spaces. ^ 2)
Interpretation of the terms
For the purposes of this Ordinance shall be deemed to
and the burden of excess weight) subject, of which the weight is greater than 3000
(b)) the burden of excessive dimensions subject, transport or
handling spaces cannot be honored on the route laid down by this
(c) the subject of the burden of excess) long cargo area of the vehicle in the longitudinal
the direction so that the vehicle's connection to the next vehicle must be used
auxiliary connecting devices (handle, chain, etc.),
(d) prohibition, warning label), statement, or information expressed in sound,
light, marker, the inscription or návěštním character by its position,
movement and color.
e) protective equipment technical or other devices to prevent accidents,
traffic accidents or malfunctions of the technical installations,
f) protective distance from the sources of threats to the distance between the
a device and a source of life-threatening or health workers (rotating,
moving or hot parts of the machine, parts of electrical equipment
g) deliberate and controlled open fire retardant; for open fire
and such a development of heat or sparks, which is
the result of deliberately induced by physical or chemical processes or
processes and could cause a fire or explosion,
h) work associated with increased danger of such a work, in which there is a risk
increased risk of injury to the worker. They are the work laid down by this
by Decree, further work, in which surveillance is mandated, and work on the
that organization so decides,
ch) site space provided personnel for the performance of work activities
including technical devices in this space, associated with the specified
I) establishment of the built-up or otherwise enclosed space in which it is
built-in mechanical or electrical system, or that is designed to
shut-down mobile machinery,
j) operational security system file measuring and control elements
including the necessary control, or other parts of the device that
continuously or at specified intervals check safe operation of
of the plant and ensure its shutdown for predetermined conditions
or when it may cause damage to the device in the
as a result of exceeding or underrange the values set,
k) continuous monitoring of the surveillance work of workers and
the State of the workplace where a worker designated by the organisation must not be from
workers move away and do not employ anything other than supervision,
l) maintenance of equipment working towards keeping the device in
operationally safe condition. Maintenance of the equipment are prescribed
inspection, testing, inspection, revision and repair of the equipment, as well as the installation of the
and dismantling pieces of equipment to the extent necessary to carry out the surveys,
tests, checks, inspections, repairs or equipment,
m) treatment processes that file on the mechanical, physical,
chemical or physico-chemical principles enable you to improve
the characteristics of the minerals seized so that it can be either used directly or
better handle on final products, i.e.. get rid of impurity minerals-won
and worthless components with which they are in the bearing, or just touched with
associated and which, together with commercial minerals magic. Ore, coal
and other minerals is done by sorting, crushing, removing commercial
minerals from the jaloviny (mechanical, magnetic, gravity, flotation
n) refining of minerals for more improvement already pure mineral,
for example. for coal briquetting for ore roasting, pelletising and agglomeration,
refractory clays, drying, for different minerals
o) incident a serious work accident, fatal event, fatal
operational accident and dangerous State.
Responsibility for compliance with the Ordinance
Responsibility of employees at the individual levels of management for the implementation of
the obligations laid down by this decree modifies the detail in the Organization
Objects, the workplace and the equipment
Access to the objects and to the workplace
(1) the objects of the workplace and the equipment must be ohraženy or otherwise
protected against the entry of unauthorized persons.
(2) Holes, depressions, hollows and other places where there is a risk
the fall of persons, shall be covered or buried, or they must be designed to prevent
access. Lids and covers must be of adequate load-bearing capacity and shall be equipped with
so that they cannot move spontaneously, or release.
(3) the Organization shall determine the method of securing the places referred to in paragraph 1
against the entry of unauthorized persons and the time limits for inspections.
(4) the ban on the entry of unauthorised persons to the places referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2
must be marked on the security tables ^ 3) for all entrances,
approaches and paths to them.
(5) to the objects and to the workplace must not enter the persons who are under the
the influence of alcohol or other narcotic means; ^ 4) implementation
a spot check of compliance with the ban and their scope and method
Specifies the racing or racing or racing down the quarry or authorized
(6) Access to the workplace is permitted only to workers for work
control or supervision at the workplace; other individuals accompanied by an
the designated worker.
(7) any person who enters places with a risk of falling objects, you must have
a protective helmet.
Requests for objects
(1) the floor should not have dangerous obstacles, holes or slope and must be
fixed, stable and not slippery.
(2) the footprint (base), height and volume of the work space must
be designed and constructed so that workers can carry out their
work without being affected by their good work in tranquility, health or
safety. ^ 13)
(3) the space that the worker has available at the workplace, it must be so
great that the worker had in its activities sufficient freedom of movement and
could safely perform their tasks.
(4) Windows, skylights and ventilation devices which can be opened,
closed, converted and provided, it is necessary to design and construct
so, in order to ensure safe handling. In an open State
must not present a danger for workers. Must be able to secure
cleaning of Windows and skylights.
(5) the transparent or translucent walls, partitions, in rooms or in the
close to transport routes, doors and gates must be clearly visible at eye level
indicated and made of safety material or protected to
the case that they are breaking up, prevent injury to workers.
(6) access is disabled on the roof of materials which do not have satisfactory
resistance to the load when the device is not available, the
You can perform the activity safely.
(7) the position, number and dimensions of doors and gates, and the materials for their
construction must be chosen according to the characteristics and way of use of spaces
(8) the doors and gates must meet the following requirements:
a) pendulum swing doors and gates must be transparent or have
b) sliding doors must be secured against falling out, and eject
c) doors and gates opening upwards must be
lockable against falling back unexpectedly,
d) door to the rescue go must open outwards, must be
marked, their design must be able at any time to open inside and out
without the use of auxiliary means and should not be locked,
e) door on the go with a transportation pass for pedestrians is not
safe, it must be equipped with other well visible and still
accessible doors for passage,
f) doors and gates controlled by the mechanical force must not its movement
endanger workers, must be equipped with a clear, well recognized
and slightly accessible emergency shut-down devices and except
When the power failure automatically opened themselves, must be able also
(g)) if access is to be disabled at some point chains or similar
the device must be these chains or similar devices clearly
visible and marked with the corresponding signs prohibitions or warnings.
(9) the Auxiliary operating objects, such as workshop, Office, warehouse or
rest room, must be located in an area without risk of explosion.
(10) If you are in a production of an object installed measuring and control
the device to which the gas is introduced, it must be their blow-off
pipe led out from the object so that the gas could not return, and even
(11) operating objects must be labelled with the name of the object.
(1) before the commencement of the works or activities for which it is the Decree
provided, shall be drawn up appropriate operational documentation, and that
technological process, workflow, traffic regulations, rules or
instructions for operation and maintenance. To ensure the safe and professional
the management of mining activities, or activities carried out using mining techniques
approves the operating documentation racing or racing a quarry or mine
(2) the operational documentation must specify the relationship, or concurrency
business operations, the conditions for the safe performance of work endangered places and
the method of their designation, resources and technology to ensure
safety and traffic and measures to ensure that the workplace for a period
After that it does not work.
(3) the operational documentation shall be in accordance with the requirements of the laws of the
to ensure work safety and operation, decisions on the authorization or
the approval of the activities of the building or facility, ^ 5) technical specifications
the manufacturer or supplier of equipment or buildings, and instructions of the manufacturer for
servicing and maintenance of equipment.
(4) for similar activities may use a type of operational documentation
adapted to local conditions.
(5) the operating documentation must be promptly when conditions change
(6) Personnel before commencing work, must be familiar with the operating
documentation to the extent that they are involved in.
(7) the operational documentation shall be stored at the specified location that is accessible
for workers who are required to comply with it.
(8) operational documentation shall be kept at least one year from the end of
the works. If there was a mass execution of works, serious or
fatal accident, operational documentation must be kept for at least 5 years
Since the accident.
Operation and use of objects, sites and equipment
(1) when the activities covered by this decree can be operated and
used only workplaces, machinery, equipment, apparatus, tools, objects
and materials which, by their design, implementation and technical condition
provisions to ensure the safety and health at work
and the safety of operations. To use only products may be listed,
which, by its type of construction and technical condition of meeting the requirements of
on safe product. ^ 5a)
(2) the use of machinery, equipment, apparatus, tools and materials must
instructions or technical conditions of the manufacturer,
use ^ 50) and the conditions set out in their approval or authorization.
(3) devices, as well as other resources and tools that are used and the traffic
its security, or protecting the lives and health of workers must be
still maintained in implementing and usable state. The device may be
to fly or use only personnel designated to their operating instructions. Device
can be used for tasks for which they are intended; to other acts just
under the conditions imposed by the organization.
(4) if the safety devices are damaged or for urgent reasons
temporarily disabled, it must be replaced as soon as possible, or
brought to a proper state. In the meantime, work safety and must be
operation is ensured by appropriate security measures.
(5) the organisation shall ensure that at least once a year, tours
steel and wooden structures and buildings, if they are exposed to
humidity or aggressive substances.
(6) the examination referred to in paragraph 5 shall also determine whether the cover plates
floor gratings or platforms are secured against inadvertent
slide, flip, and tilted position and whether the cover plates or grids
grates are nášlapně hard. For platforms with external defects they find visually and
tap. On platforms that have a welded construction, Visual
inspection checks the status of their tap weld load-bearing parts on
external defects. When the findings of the external defects in the welds shall be carried out their inspection
by using non-destructive testing, such as capillary method, whether the welds fail
(7) the surface of the plates must be fluted or otherwise roughened. Request
check the State of wear of the flashings and lattice grids is considered to be
considered to be met if, in accordance with the technical standards specified by ^ 54) about
the design of structures. Controlled by the element will replace it, if its
the thickness is less than the determined strength calculation referred to in the project
or in the expert report.
Work at height
(1) If a worker is threatened by the fall, forfeiture or sesutím from a height
or in depth 1.5 m or greater, must be secured against falling. Personal
collateral may be used only in the case where you cannot use the collective
This would ensure or having regard to the nature of the work or the local conditions
(2) For collective protection against fall is considered to be protective or
catch the railing, fence or network, that are strong enough
durable and fastened so that they can withstand the expected stress.
(3) for personal protection against fall is considered to ensure safety
belt or safety harness. Safety belts may be used only
as a positioning lanyard in a place where, when you fall from a height
It is not expected of the worker's movement in free fall. When you use the safety
harness the energy obtained without silencer must not fall free fall height
shall not exceed 1.5 m, with silencer, then the height of 4 m.
Inspection of workplaces
(1) where this Ordinance or of the special regulations does not provide for a different period, is
shall be obliged to inspect the workplace
and operations techniques at least once) per shift; in non-working shifts can
Organization of tours of workplaces to refrain,
(b) the immediate superior techniques směnovému) technician or its
the representative at least once a week.
(2) on the specified remote and scattered locations with simple
operating ratios shall be obliged to inspect the workplace
Operations technician at least) once a week,
(b) the immediate superior techniques směnovému) technician or its
the representative at least once every 2 weeks.
(3) Operations technician, the technician immediately superior směnovému
technician and its representative (hereinafter referred to as "supervisory authorities") and the other
technicians are required to monitor compliance with the inspection of workplaces
the operational documentation, status of the safety devices and arrange
defects are not corrected. If you cannot delete the detected deficiencies and
workers are apparently and immediately threatened, are the supervisory authorities and
other engineers are required to stop work and to arrange for the departure of the workers on the
a safe place. On this measure are obliged to immediately inform the dispatcher
or inspection service, who shall notify the Inspector of safety and also
health at work, the institution of social control.
(4) the results of the surveys and the specified measures must be recorded [section 21
paragraph. 1 (b). (d))].
Registration of workers
(1) precise and uniform registration of workers must be carried out from their
the start of work until the end of the work shift.
(2) the personnel responsible for record keeping and supervisory authorities are
must, not later than one hour after the end of the shift, make sure that
all workers have left their workplaces, or were taken into
registration of the following shift.
(3) if someone is missing, it must be immediately initiated a search.
(1) in all working and non-working shifts must be ensured
inspection service, whose organization and tasks determined racing or racing
mine or quarry racing. This service may be authorized by
the ability to direct liquidation of accident (section 18).
(2) in workplaces with simple operational ratios can inspection
officiate service even outside the workplace and for multiple sites.
If these workplaces is down, a racing or racing
mine or quarry racing refrain from providing inspection services.
PART THE THIRD
Familiarization of workers with safety regulations
(1) the Organization shall be obliged to familiarize workers who will project work,
controls, control and implement, with this Decree, or with the specific
the regulations, to which the Decree refers, with additional provisions for
ensure the safety and the operation ^ 6) and the decisions of the bodies of State
Mining Authority, at least to the extent necessary for the performance of their
function. The period of repeated introduction of workers with these regulations shall determine the
Executive or racing or racing down the quarry. The organization is
required to enable workers to look into these regulations and submit them
at their request, the necessary explanations.
(2) newly recruited workers must be trained theoretically and practically
According to the curriculum issued by racing or racing or racing down the quarry and
by. The theoretical training of workers who have worked in the
preparation and refining of minerals carried out in connection with their
exploitation or who interrupted the work for a period longer than 2 years,
must take at least 8 hours.
The allocation of work
(1) a worker may be included on the work and the workplace (function) only
then, if it was previously assessed his medical fitness, ^ 7) validated
theoretical and practical knowledge and if it was familiar with the relevant
regulations to ensure the safety and operation.
(2) prior to enrolment to the workplace at risk of landslides of rocks and soil, or
průvaly waters, and bahnin (zvodněných) an organization is required to
workers learn also about these dangers, about their symptoms and about
How to act on their findings.
(3) the worker is ignorant of local conditions must be at least on the first shift
people on the site worker who is familiar with.
(4) the work is associated with increased danger perform staff
experienced. To perform these works must be made operational
documentation and work must be carried out under constant supervision.
(5) the work to remove the obvious and immediate threat can be
carried out only after the release of the statement to their implementation, and the identification of the Standing
(6) as to whether the work referred to in paragraph 4 or 5, shall decide
section 13 of the
A separate performance of work
(1) Separate the performance of work, the organization can appoint only a worker,
who has attained the age of 18 years, has been designated an internship, in which he worked under
the supervision of the designated skilled worker, and passed an examination of the
relevant expertise and regulations to ensure safety work
(2) on-the-job training Outline, its length and the way the tests will determine the race or
racing or racing down the quarry according to the type of work if these requirements
There are regulations to ensure the safety and operation or
the specific provisions.
(3) the on-the-job training and exam organization may waive the workers who are
taught in the scope in which to work, and the graduates of secondary
Professional and higher education institutions of the respective direction.
In the workplace, from which it is not possible by telephone or other means
call or report, it must be at least two workers. On the other
workplaces can be a worker; in this case, the Organization
determine the method and time of appellate review or reports, or the shorter tours
workplace supervisory authorities.
Duties of workers
(1) Workers shall be required before commencing work, even during verify
the safe state of the workplace. When a threat has to stop work, notify it
the leader, or to the head of the Group (hereinafter referred to as "leader") and follow the
pursuant to section 16. Work can continue, as soon as the threat passed.
(2) except in the cases referred to in § 12 para. 5 workers join may not
to the affected places, stay in them and delete their potential
(3) workers are required to use the allocated personal protective
resources at work to follow the operational documentation and regulations
in order to ensure work safety and operation and to vote such working
the procedures that are in accordance with the principles of safe work. Shall not, without the
the command to change anything on the operational, safety, fire,
sanitary and other devices. Use and use only those
machinery, equipment, tools, and AIDS to them for their work
(4) Staff must not move away from his workplace without permission
the foreman or leave prematurely, without the consent of the supervisory body, in addition to
for urgent reasons, (nausea, sudden illness, injury, etc.). Departure from
for urgent reasons, are required to report in an appropriate manner as soon as possible
the foreman and the supervisory authority or dispatcher.
(5) workers are required to follow the guidelines resulting from the
safety marking, warning signals and warnings. They are also
obliged to obey the instructions of the safety circuit assurance patrols
(during blasting works, etc.).
(6) in places with an increased fire danger may not use staff
open fire and smoking. In rare cases, they can use the open
the fire only on the written order of the organization. ^ 8)
section 16 of the
Obligations for risk
Anyone who notices the danger that might endanger the health or
the lives of people or cause an accident (a crash) or impaired
technical equipment or signs of such a risk, it is obliged,
If you cannot remove the hazard itself, announce it immediately to the supervisory authority
or, where appropriate, the inspection service dispatcher and, if possible, notify
all persons who could be that danger threatened.
The foreman and his obligations
(1) in a group of two or more workers shall be determined by the foreman.
(2) One may just be the one who has the necessary professional experience and have passed
examination of professional knowledge of relevant legislation and to ensure the
work safety and operation. The filling of professional practice, the method of testing and
the time limits for the repeat determines the racing, racing or racing down the quarry.
(3) the foreman is obliged to ensure the security of your group,
the safe state of the workplace, the observance of operational documentation, and performance
statements of the organization. When detection is required to ensure its
the deletion. If it is unable to do so and if there is a clear and workers
the immediate threat, must stop work and take your group on a
a safe place. Of all the errors and the work carried out is obliged to
inform the competent supervisory authority or the dispatcher, who about cases
work stoppage and the inspector shall notify the safety and health at
the work of the institution of social control. About how to restore the work of § 15 para. 1.
(4) when changing shifts is obliged to notify the foreman of the emerging leader
on important issues or glitches in the workplace. If it is not so
to do so, shall submit a report to the supervisory authority before the advent of the rotation
PART THE FOURTH
If an organization is required to draw up a plan to combat the serious
traffic accidents (hereinafter referred to as "accident"), ^ 11) proceed pursuant to section 18a to
The development and the imposition of emergency plan
(1) emergency plan must be drawn up clearly, concisely, clearly
and supplemented or amended so as to conform to the facts.
(2) the emergency plan must be stored in such a place to be at any time
reached with the parties concerned.
(3) in cases where the crash may endanger workers
the adjacent mine or quarry, an emergency plan must be discussed also with
Racing such a mine or quarry.
Part of the emergency plan
(1) emergency plan contains a portion of the contingency, the operative and map.
An integral part of the emergency plan is drawn up according to the documentation
the specific legislation. ^ 47)
(2) in the contingency are determined by persons, bodies and organisations
the accident must be reported, as well as the specific obligations of the persons, bodies and
organisations in the event of a disaster.
(3) in the operative are shown predictable types of accidents and
generally also own resources and procedures for rescue of people, their
treatment and transport, as well as the means for disposal measures, including
first-aid resources and their deployment. Also the way
raising the alarm for the staff of the Organization, or mining
an ambulance or the fire department.
(4) in the stand and the operational part of the emergency plan are included
any measures in relation to the neighbouring mines or breaks, or to
the mining works or to objects.
(5) the Map section provides a basic map of the plant (the establishment)
plotting the mine workings, or other special-purpose maps according to the needs
the Organization, established under the specific legislation. ^ 48) in a map
documentation must be drawn escape routes and location of resources to
the rescue of persons, their treatment and transport of injured persons.
§ 18 c
The head of emergency action
(1) the head of the emergency action is the principal or racing mine
or the race of the quarry. In his absence, by the time of the arrival of the
the head of the emergency action, controls the disposal of designated by the accident,
who is familiar with the local conditions to the extent necessary for the conduct of
emergency action. This professional can be a worker carrying out
inspection service (§ 9 (1)).
(2) the head of the units that will take part in the liquidation of the accident (the site of the
rescue service, fire brigades, etc.) progress in the disposal of the crash
in agreement with the head of the emergency action.
(3) the head of the emergency action in writing shall designate its representative for cases
When unable to perform its function. At the time the Deputy head
emergency action governed by the playing of the crash, has all the rights and obligations of the
the head of the emergency action.
§ 18 d
The tasks of the head of the liquidation of the accident
(1) the head of the emergency action governed by the work on rescuing people and control
crash. All orders and received the message indicating the time
shall be recorded. Statements shall be drawn up in duplicate; one copy receives
the person who receives the command, or it forwards, the other
copy remains at the head of the emergency action. From the written
the copies of the statements may be omitted in cases where it is not possible (management
at the crash site, etc.).
(2) the head of the liquidation of the accident you may establish as its advisory body
emergency or another Commission.
(3) the head of the emergency action after the analysis of the situation and, where appropriate,
Adjusts the operational part of the emergency plan, determine the method of control of crash
and gives commands to
and rescue workers, in particular) their appeal from the affected area,
(b)) the profession of emergency mine rescue stations or units
(c) notification of the medical control centre) emergency services ^ 49) and
ensure that they are accompanied by an accident endangered the lives or health
(d)) to perform registration of workers who are in the workplace, and it
in particular, with special attention to workers in the affected area,
e) additional measures for the resulting crash in
the operative part of the emergency plan,
f) informing the responsible staff of the neighbouring mines or quarries,
where appropriate, the other organisations, that would endanger, crash
g) occupation of other workers and organisations involved in fighting
h) material feed and equipment needed to combat the disaster,
ch) informing competent authorities about the nature of the accident, during rescue
the work and the procedure for liquidation of accident.
(4) the head of the liquidation of the accident shall be for the duration of the accident
pověřován in other tasks that would have prevented his performing the duties of the head of
(5) persons provided for in the plan, which do not fulfil the specific
tasks determines the leading emergency action any other appropriate person.
Familiarize yourself with the emergency response plan
(1) all workers must be properly instructed on how to behave
in the event of a disaster.
(2) all persons to whom the emergency plan imposes special obligations,
must be duly familiar with them.
(3) the Instruction of workers and getting to know people with their specific obligations
under the emergency plan must be repeated each time you change
emergency plan, which concerns them, but at least once a year.
The obligations of the Organization in emergency situations
(1) the organization announces serious accidents at work, which are
(b)) injury, which is a life-threatening injury with consequent loss of authority,
anatomical or functional, life-threatening damage to health, including
industrial poisoning and injury to such a character of the accident happening that
It was as a result of breach of the safety regulations, which at the same time
indicates a significant threat to the safety and health at
(c)), which is the mass injury accident in which at least three were injured
persons, of whom at least one has suffered mortal injury, or when the
injured more than 10 people.
(2) the organization announces a significant event significant operational accidents and
unsafe conditions, which are
and) delays or landslides materials, collapsing buildings or structures
equipment, gas, water or průvaly zvodněných rocks in which
There has been a
1. the threat to the life and health of persons,
2. the threat to the operational safety of existing installations, including
3. the threat to the public and other legally protected interests, or
4. forced change in traffic technology,
(b)) side a gas leak or liquids that are harmful or
(c)) the search for missing persons,
(d) the death of a person in an object) or in the premises of the Organization,
e) leakage of radioactive and other dangerous substances, loss of
radioactive emitters and demonstrable leak closed the radiator,
f) fire or explosion in the workplace.
(3) the organization further reports a fatal event, severe blockage
and dangerous if they occur during the use of reserved
technical equipment or handling explosives.
(4) the incidents referred to in paragraphs 1 to 3, is the Organization
shall, without delay, inform the competent district mining Office. By
is without prejudice to the reporting obligation imposed in other legislation ^ 11).
(5) the incident is an organization required to evaluate and register.
The conservation status of the place of incident
(1) The place where the incident occurred, do not change anything, as long as
the district mining Office has not made an inspection of the place or not decided otherwise,
except when it comes to the rescue of stricken, or for more
rescue work or safety. The changes required of other serious
the reasons can be made only with the consent of the district mining Office.
(2) on the site of the emergency referred to in paragraph 1 takes organization
documentation, in particular, drawing, map, photographs, witness statements
or any other text or audiovisual records.
PART THE FIFTH
Documentation and records
(1) in addition to the books required by other regulations to ensure the safety of
work and service or special regulations must be kept
and the accounting book that) must contain
1. basic information about ownership of plots, land use decisions,
building permits and other important official decisions
2. General information about important buildings and equipment, and the decision to
authorisation for entry into service,
3. basic information about how to adjust and refining of minerals,
(b)), to which the operating journal are written or established by decision
bodies of the State Mining Authority, the central body of State administration authorities
public health service and the institutions of social control and measures and the commands
Organization concerning the safety and traffic and the rational
the use of seized during their treatment and mineral refining,
(c)) the book of incidents, which is also the book of accidents according to the
other legislation ^ 51),
(d)) of the book, to which the supervisory authorities and the other engineers recorded
the results of their errands and statutory inspections.
(2) racing or racing or racing down the quarry or authorized
the worker will determine where and how the books shall be maintained in accordance with
paragraph 1 (b). a) to (d)).
(3) records of supervisory bodies, reporting of data sensors, sensors, etc.,
which regulations to ensure the safety and service
the form of books, may be carried out in a manner that will allow for the storage and
use of the data for a specified period of time.
(4) the results of statutory inspections, inspections, measurements and analysis are
required to record who is made. Unless specified
otherwise, records must be kept for at least one year.
(5) training, on-the-job training and tests according to the regulations in order to ensure
work safety and operation must be kept.
Requirements for the working environment
Article 23 of the
section 27 of the
(1) If a worker suffers a workplace injury or suddenly become ill, he must
be provided first aid and transported must be accompanied
the health care facility. To the right of the affected takes precedence over another
(2) every 3 years the organization is required to ensure the training of technicians,
leaders of medium-sized vocational schools, instructors and koupelářů the first
assistance. ^ 16)
(3) knowledge of the medical provision in the first
assistance must be included in each test of the regulations to ensure
work safety and operation.
Heaps and tailings ponds
The establishment of the dumps and tailings dams
(1) the waste pile and tailings ponds must be established in accordance with the project
dossiers drawn up according to the specific legislation. ^ 17)
(2) the waste pile for storing materials susceptible to spontaneous combustion or from which
gaseous pollutants may be must be far enough away from the mouth of the
vtažného mine, but at least 60 m along the prevailing wind direction.
(3) the waste pile should not be set up on the outcrop coal seams or layer
combustible mineral, if not over it a layer of non-flammable rock about powers
at least 10 m.
Operation of waste heaps
(1) for the operation of the testing process must be drawn up, which
determine security measures for the storage and collection of materials, how to
dust disposal, provision of machinery and equipment and, as appropriate,
measurements of temperature and concentration of the gaseous pollutants, cooling or quenching
(2) on the waste pile can be stored or collected materials, so that the
This was not created the conditions for spontaneous combustion and the spread of fire and was not
undermined stability testing.
(3) on the odvale with flammable materials may not be fire or rozděláván sypán
hot ashes or slag.
(4) the waste pile, including its non-operated parts must be checked
at least once a month.
(5) the access road to the waste pile must be marked with a safety
tables of the prohibition on the entry of unauthorized persons.
(6) when you save and collect materials from the burning testing must be in the air on the
workplace testing to detecting the presence of oxides of monoxide and
sulphur dioxide and hydrogen sulphide. With the anticipated space and the incidence of
gaseous pollutants must be marked.
Drainage of waste heaps
(1) before the establishment of the testing and before his discharge must be procedure room
dewatered and secured enough water drainage from the foot of the testing.
(2) the inequalities and hollows on the working platforms, in which the
can collect the water, must be kept urovnávány and included or
adjusted to allow water to drain out.
(3) the final slopes must be modified so as to prevent the accumulation of
The tailings impoundment.
(1) for the establishment and reconstruction of tailings dams must be handled by the project,
and prevent or reduce) dust and their control,
(b) protection against negative effects on) mode of underground and surface
the waters in the vicinity of the tailings impoundment and their pollution
(c) modification of the tailings impoundment and its) objects after their operation,
(d)) how to monitor the quality and quantity of leachate and surface water,
e) stability of the dams,
f) monitoring of air pollutants,
(g)) the manner and procedure naplavování,
h) safety in exceptional circumstances (natural disasters, floods,
disasters, interruption of power supply, threats to water quality),
ch) any collection of materials from the tailings impoundment and its influence on the surrounding area.
(2) prior to commissioning, the operating regulations must be drawn up, which
contains in addition to the particulars referred to in paragraph 1 whether or not operating
documentation of individual objects and devices.
(3) The tailings ponds can store only such materials, for which it was
the tailings impoundment is specified.
(4) the Collection of material from the tailings impoundment is performed according to the technological
the procedure, which is prepared in accordance with the operating regulations.
Protection of the dumps and tailings dams against inrush fo water and bahnin
(1) the sources of danger or inrush fo water and bahnin (zvodněných rock)
consider, in particular, float, fly ash dump hoppers, undrained
surface water flows and water tanks.
(2) If you are unable to pump out sources of danger or prevent inflows must
be determined measures of protection.
(3) the Surface flows, water tanks and standing water in the tributaries of the
realization of the territory must be as a possible source of hazardous water flow
monitored and controlled within the specified time limits, in agreement with the competent
the water authority and drawn on the map.
Documentation of the dumps and tailings dams
Map documentation ^ 18) must be drawn to save and subscribe
on a weight basis.
Electrical and mechanical equipment
PART THE FIRST
The organization is obliged to issue instructions for operation and maintenance of equipment
include requirements to ensure work safety and operation. Instructions
for the operation and maintenance of the device to the species shall contain
and obligations of the operator) before the start of operation of the equipment in the inning,
(b) the obligations of the operator in the operation) of equipment,
c) range, the time limit and method of carrying out maintenance work.
(d)) to ensure the device during its operation, movement,
shut-off periods and repair and against unwanted entry into operation,
(e)) the way of communication and giving the label
f) location and ensure the equipment after their operation,
g) prohibited acts and activities,
(h)) the manner and extent of the records about the operation and maintenance of the device.
Instructions for operation and maintenance issued by the manufacturer of the device that meets the
These requirements, your organization may declare for instructions.
(1) before starting the installation work must be available for the project,
where appropriate, the drawing documentation of the device.
(2) documentation must address ensure safe operation ^ 52) and
maintenance of equipment and must also have a maximum permissible operating
the values of the device.
(3) on the device may only be implemented such changes, which would alter the
work safety and operation. The changes must be approved by the designated
and recorded in the documentation.
(4) the documentation of the electrical equipment must also be addressed to the environment
and areas with regard to the risk of electric shock and from
the perspective of the coverage and the location of the electrical equipment. ^ 20)
(5) for any part of the appliance, which does not allow manual handling and
they have to be transported, the documentation must be given their weight. U
the parts that have to be lifted with lifting equipment and which are not
structurally prepared for mounting of slinging or lifting
resource binding schema must be specified.
The requirements on the device and its parts
(1) the device must have the necessary stability, conform to the intended
loads and stresses, and its design to match operating conditions.
Device for which may result in undesirable forces motion effect, you must
be securely anchored. Permissible is just such a construction of the equipment,
that will allow its safe anchorage.
(2) the device or parts of it, which may spontaneously move even after
power interruption (releasing, tilt, sjetím, etc.), must be
secured against unintended movement.
(3) the device must make it possible to design safe operation, cleaning,
maintenance, Assembly and disassembly. Part of the devices that require frequent access
workers (controller, lubricator, adjusting elements, etc.) must be easily
(4) the Equipment design and operation may cause fire or
an explosion of flammable gases and vapours ^ 21) or money. The device may not
experience an unwanted accumulation of flammable liquids.
(5) measuring devices to monitor traffic data necessary for the
traffic safety (pressure gauges, ammeters, etc.) must have a significantly
marked the holiday of the measured value.
(6) the equipment must be protected against over or under
intended operational values or positions, if this should result in
threat to safety or operation.
(7) must be excluded the possibility of putting into operation of the unwanted and
It runs from multiple locations at the same time.
(8) parts of the equipment or material or the processed device
Airbus, if its movement, the stored energy, temperature, shape
or otherwise threaten the safety or operation, it must be secured
suitable protective devices. If this is not possible, it must be dangerous
parts and places permanently and distinctively marked.
(9) the openings of the device, especially containers, ^ 20) shredders, mixers, tanks and
hoppers, where there is a risk of falling or the confiscation of the people, must be covered
at risk, or otherwise secured.
(10) the technological equipment of the line must be put off from
the operator; It must automatically stop all device lines
against the flow of the material.
Automatically and remotely controlled devices
(1) automatic or remote-controlled device must automatically
and not complying with the intended operating) values,
(b) a failure of the supply) energy,
(c) a failure of the automatic) or remote-controlled device or
on the operational security of the system.
(2) automatically or remotely controlled equipment shall be equipped with (i) manual
control. Manual control with automatic or remote control
disables the function. In the place of a remotely controlled device will ensure
block rendering side reset the device to run. If he can
by changing the control settings rise to the status of endangering the safety of work and
operation, prevents it by appropriate means, which are usually
access code or lockable control.
(3) Automatic, remote-controlled and programmatically controlled equipment must be
equipped with measuring instruments or tell-tale to inform about the ongoing
phase of the work.
(4) if the automatic, remote controlled or programmed device
equipped with a recording device, must be traffic data and statuses
the device is kept for at least 72 hours.
(1) the protective device shall prevent the access of persons into a dangerous
(2) protective device must not prevent lubrication, inspection, adjustment
or repair of the equipment.
(3) the protective device shall perform his duties even when the interruption
(4) the Openings of the protective cover must be elected with regard to
the protective distance from the source of the threat. ^ 23)
(5) protective cover must design allow operation without
Controls and tell-tales
(1) the device must have a master control that allows to disconnect from source
(2) devices powered by two or more motors with separate
Start controller must be equipped with at least one control, which
You can stop the entire facility.
(3) the Control design must exclude the possibility of spontaneous switching on
or off. Must not permit the simultaneous involvement of unwanted features and must
have the designation of positions or functions and devices that it controls.
(4) Control for use in emergency situations must be easily
and quickly reachable from the control position, strongly marked and well
visible. The control device, the operation of which must not be for security
the reasons for interrupted, must be marked in a uniform manner.
(5) the Controller must be protected or located so as to prevent
unwanted device control falling rocks or other objects.
(6) the tell-tale emergencies must be made so that their
the signals were significantly differentiated from operating signals and operating noise.
(1) the pipe must be safely stored, suspended, or otherwise
to ensure against loosening or fall.
(2) if it is hung up more pipes, each of which must be suspended
separately and independently of the other.
(3) the pipes shall be marked according to the purpose or nature of the flowing fabric.
It is sufficient to indicate the pipeline about the breadth of the stripes of 20 cm at a distance of after
and fire water) in dark red (red cinnabar),
(b)) for the compressed air piping light blue (blue light).
The mark must also be at each branch pipe and fittings. Way
the designation of the other pipes will determine the organization.
(4) the pipes for the pipeline must be non-combustible. If they are not through, must be
covered with removable covers.
Part of the equipment under the floor and on the rigs
(1) for the operation and maintenance of the device or its parts are stored under the floor
must be allowed sufficient free space safely accessible, ventilated
and according to the needs of the illuminated and dewatered.
(2) the platform for operation and maintenance of the device must be securely fixed,
accessible by stairs or ladders and railings under section 80
paragraph. 6 and 7. In justified cases, the Rails may be removable.
The floor must not be slippery platforms.
The establishment and the service of the equipment
(1) in the establishment and at the service of the equipment must be operating
(2) the operating position of the stable device must be specified so that
operator can safely operate the device and scan. The device must
leave free space for the operator of a width of not less than 0.8 m; u
the electrical equipment must be this width according to a special regulation.
^ 25) the above dimensions must be adhered to at least 2.1 m.
(3) the floor must not be slippery and must be fixed, where appropriate, by
necessary, to temporarily reinforced with the highest estimated load,
and even when the necessary work on the installations (maintenance, installation
(4) the constant service in the establishment must be telecommunications equipment
connected to the control room, or other specified location.
(5) when the device is out of service or without the supervision must be
the door to the premises locked. In the presence of workers in the establishment
must be at least one of the doors unlocked. Doors shall open outwards
and be non-combustible. The Organization shall determine when an establishment must be equipped with
device for checking the incoming people.
(6) the Unauthorized access to the facility is disabled. Table with the ban
must be located on the outside of all entrance doors.
(7) in the establishment may be stored only tools and supplies needed for
operation of the device.
(8) for the maintenance of mobile earth moving and construction machinery, motor
vehicles, motor trucks and locomotives must be provisioned car places
or the garage.
(9) the Post of a permanent service of the equipment must be protected against
inclement weather conditions.
(1) a separate operation, the device may be entrusted to a worker who
a) meets the requirements of section 13,
(b) has attained the age of 18 years), if the appropriate servicing equipment is not
set a higher age limit,
(c)) is competent, ^ 21) ^ 22) ^ 26) ^ 27)
(d)) was acquainted with the operating documentation.
(2) the manual of simple electrical equipment up to 1 kV can be
commissioned by the worker worker familiar with qualifications at least ^ 26) to
servicing of other electrical equipment with qualifications at least
the worker informed. ^ 26)
(3) the driver of the locomotive must be before the test according to section 13 of the recommended for
This feature on the basis of the tests as well and must have at least
the three-month practice in this type of transport, that is to be tested. On-the-job-training
pursuant to section 13 shall be at least 200 hours. The provisions of this paragraph
does not apply to the driver of the locomotives on the railway gauge of 1435 mm and 900. ^ 28)
(4) the operator must be regularly přezkušována of operational documentation, and
regulations to ensure work safety and operation. If the time limits of the tests
There are special regulations or a technical standard, specifies the
The obligations of the operator
(1) before operating the device, the operator is obliged to the exchange of
check its status, according to the operational documentation. The device may
operate only when the correct function of the protective and safety
(2) before putting the device into operation the operator is obliged to ensure
that no one is in dangerous proximity to the device. If this is not possible, it is
obliged to give advance warning sign on the endangered space the manner specified
the operating documentation.
(3) the operator is required to ensure defects are not corrected at
device. Detects if the defect or damage that could impair the
the safety or operation of the device must not be put into operation. If it finds
such a malfunction during use, immediately stop and the device must ensure
against unwanted start-up. If the operator cannot correct the malfunctions,
It will produce the leader or other designated worker.
(4) during operation, the operator is required to monitor the operation of the device and, where
It is prescribed, record the specified data.
(5) if the documentation does not provide otherwise, the operator is required to use the
departure from their Habitat and ensure that the device off is against intervention
unauthorized persons and unwanted start-up.
Putting the device into operation
The device can be put into operation only in an environment and the conditions for
which is intended, and after completion of the required inspections, tests and
Operation of equipment.
(1) for the control of the device, in addition to the automatically operated device must
be determined by the operator.
(2) on the fly can be cleaned and lubricated only those parts of the device that
do not create a risk of injury, and only from the place where the worker is not
threatened by the operation of the device. Part of the device, which can be from the manufacturer
clean and lubricate the running of the Organization, in the operations documentation
including the designation of space and determine the tools and equipment to perform these
(3) fuel must not be completed if the engine is running, the operating
the documentation states otherwise.
(4) the device must be in the manual replacement of tools or other elements
stopped and secured against entry into operation if the device or its
clamp parts are not designed for safe manual tool changing
on the move.
(5) If during operation of the device the pollutant, must be effectively
Maintenance, Assembly and disassembly of the device
(1) the Maintenance of the device must be carried out in the scope and the time limits specified
the operating documentation. The results thereof must be kept.
(2) the Organization shall decide whether to ensure the safety or operation of
It is necessary to develop a workflow for Assembly or disassembly of the device.
(3) the organization is required to equip the personnel performing maintenance
measuring instruments, tools and other equipment necessary for the
to ensure work safety and operation.
(4) if required by the nature of the maintenance work, the device must be turned off
and to ensure against unwanted start-up. After the termination of such
job and after release, the device checks the worker specified operating
documentation, proper function of the device.
THE FIRST SECTION
Requirements for the establishment of electrical equipment
(1) electrical equipment shall conform to the design environment and
spaces, ^ 20) in which they operate, in particular in terms of
risk of electric shock and explosion of coal dust or
other substances forming explosive mixtures with air.
(2) distribution of electricity must be drawn to the surveillance
Power substations and distribution equipment
(1) Electric station ^ 29) must be located and constructed so that the
electrical equipment it is not exposed to adverse effects, in particular
effects of water and dust and the risk of mechanical damage.
(2) to the closed electrical stations can only walk staff
specifying manual or maintenance of electrical devices that meet the
qualification requirements under special legislation. ^ 26)
(3) in the electrical station must be single-pole diagram power supply.
(4) in the electrical station and before the electric switchboard shall not be
stored material and shall be kept free space for the operator and
Cables and cable management
(1) the Cables must be saved, and mounted so that they are not
adversely or harmed and stressed that the tensile stress was
transmitted on the wire.
(2) the stored, but unused cables must be connected and on both
the ends of the zaizolovány or otherwise securely closed.
(3) the quick connectors and Couplers can be used only for
moving and moveable cable lines and must not lie in water and
on the muddy areas. The two connected parts must be in the circuit
protected by a cover against mechanical damage and pollution.
(4) cables and wires must be protected against all overcurrents in such a
way that, when the growth of the stream above the manufacturer's specified limit will not result in
the threat to the safety and operation.
Mobile equipment cables
(1) for the following part of the power supply lead to the movable equipment shall be
used tractor cable.
(2) on the trailing part of the towing cable coupling must not be used or
other connecting equipment.
(3) the Towing cable must be secured against the Rapture of the glands. Vein
towed cable must not be subjected to tension or vývodce in torsion.
(4) If the tractor cable gland on the movable device transfers
move the cable, the machine must be equipped with an interlocking device that turns off the
movable equipment exceeding the permitted tension in the cable.
(5) the tractor-powered cable system with a grounded junction must be
automatically disconnected from the power supply during the interruption of the protective conductor or must
earth leakage circuit breaker be used for power supply a towing cable.
(6) the method of storing the towing cable, control, storage and handling
a towing cable determines the operational documentation.
Control and safety circuits
(1) control circuits automatically, remotely or programmatically controlled
the device must be powered from a separate source.
(2) control circuits is performed as an isolated or (-)
linked with a protective wire. ^ 30) if they are carried out as (-)
linked to the protective conductor must be the coil contactors, relays and
the electromagnet attached always one pole on the overhead (grounded) conductor.
All contacts must be connected to an ungrounded branch, which must be
protected against short circuits.
(3) control and safety circuits of the technological equipment for the transport of
and treatment must be carried out so that the control circuit is interrupted,
or a short circuit or voltage is lost there to stop the device.
These requirements may not be met by the control and safety
circuits, where there can be danger to personnel or equipment.
(4) when stenciled and interconnected node to the protective earth conductor must not be used
as the voltage control voltage, except if it is correct
the function of the control circuits is ensured even when the natural connection.
(5) for the device you specified is exceeded, the position can be
threat to safety or operation, must be
and setting out the specified switch) an end location involved in the power circuit,
(b)) two end stops in the control circuit; in this case, must be
one final switch involved in the respective actuator control circuit and
the second in the circuit control switches, coils or
(c)) for equipment programming two processor information end position
in the programming equipment.
(6) when the device is equipped with electric blocking ensuring
the safety of persons, must stop his device. In
such a case may be put into operation again its just a
Floating pumping station
(1) a floating pump stations must be anchored to its movement
the power cord has not been mechanically loaded.
(2) the cord is stored in water or over water must not be associated
(3) the main control must be located in the power source on the shore.
(4) the Floating pump stations must be earthed electrode on the shore.
Security tables and equipment
(1) for the electrical station must be safety table "water or Not
foam machine! ", for electric station with the equipment above 1 kV must
also be on the table "High voltage-danger!".
(2) for the distribution of equipment above 1 kV located outside of the closed
the electric station, in addition to cable, must be safety tables
"High voltage-danger to touch electrical equipment!"
"Not putting out water or foam device!". For other distribution equipment,
If you are located in a conductive environment (in places with wet, conductive
floor, etc.) and where might be the danger of accidental contact with the
live parts, the table must be "warning-danger to touch
electric device! ".
(3) in a closed power station must be displayed first aid instructions
When an electric shock.
(4) in a closed power station must be
and) dielectric rug,
(b) in the case of the dielectric gloves),
c) voltage Tester,
d) shorting Kit,
e) Rescue Hook, insulation
f) safety under the special regulation table. ^ 31)
Operation of electrical equipment
The worker to control the Assembly, operation and maintenance of electrical equipment
(1) the Organization shall determine the procedure for the installation, operation and maintenance of electrical
devices in addition to the person who has the qualification requirements in accordance with
special legal regulation ^ organizations 26a) regulating or
briketujících coal higher education acquired in the master's
study programme in the field of technical sciences and technologies with a focus
the electrical engineering and other organizations at least complete medium
professional education of Electrotechnical direction.
(2) if the worker designated under paragraph 1 cannot directly control the Assembly,
operation and maintenance of electrical equipment, the organization is required to determine the
another worker with qualifications in accordance with the specific rules ^ 26) for the
direct control of those activities.
Work on the electrical equipment
(1) work on the electrical equipment under voltage, 32) in addition to the media ^ ^
the device can be carried out only in exceptional cases.
(2) before starting any work on the electrical equipment under voltage must be in the
radius of at least 1 m removed and, if this is not possible, disposed of flammable
(3) work on electrical devices may only be carried out under stress
determine the personnel with qualifications at least for standalone
activity 26) ^. ^ 32)
(4) additional requirements to ensure the safety of work on electrical
the device provides for a separate prescription. ^ 32)
Maintenance of electrical equipment
(1) the Maintenance of electrical equipment must be carried out according to section 47 and
the specific legislation. ^ 33)
(2) the Ways and the time limits of inspections, maintenance and revision of electrical equipment
the Organization shall determine in the operations documentation.
(3) the inspection shall be checked whether the
and) electrical equipment and wiring for damage or
b) complies with protection against touch voltage (protective
grounding, shields, etc.),
(c)) is around the electrical equipment maintained cleanliness and order,
follow the free space and are in good condition and fire-protection equipment
(4) an over-current protection up to 1 kV must be tested before being put into
operation and at least
and once every 3 years) for devices with more than 100 kVA,
b) once every 5 years for other devices.
In areas without risk of explosion are these tests done only for
the device providing the degree of supply i. ^ 34)
(5) direct over-current protection above 1 kV must be tested and functional
validated prior to initial operation and at least once every three
(6) on the relay protections and automatikách must be carried out
primary tests on) electrical equipment of high and very
1. when placing electrical equipment into operation,
2. place every third secondary tests,
1. on the electrical system of the main transformation stations high
and a very high voltage, once a year,
2. for other electrical equipment of high and very high voltage
Once in 2 years,
3. in the case of electrical equipment up to 1 kV in the scope of the inspection and verification of the correct
function once every 3 years.
(7) the Overcurrent protection is tested in all articles. Article protection
the overload test is carried out in accordance with the characteristics of protection during shutdown
the settings on the rated current of the appliance. Article protection against short circuit,
If it is equipped with a protection, will be tested at the smallest stream, in which
According to the manufacturer's article. Electronic protection tested
According to the manufacturer's instructions.
(8) for the testing of relay protection and automatic must be available
THE THIRD SECTION
Facilities workers personal lights
(1) staff who work in areas with potentially explosive atmospheres
flammable gases, vapours and dusts, or attend to those posts must be
in darkness or reduced visibility equipped mining personal lighting.
(2) other workers who perform other work on
unlit places or carry out within the framework of its activities, errands,
must be in darkness or reduced visibility are equipped with the appropriate
electrical lighting equipment.
Delivery and receipt of mining personal lights
(1) Mining personal luminaire must in accordance with the technical
conditions, must be clean and locked. The battery pack must be charged to the
the prescribed capacity.
(2) mining personal fixture is Assigned the worker must take in
picks and shovels in person. When the takeover is required to test its function and
to make sure that it is not obviously damaged. When detection is
obliged to request the replacement of lighting fixtures.
(3) Mining personal fixture is the worker required to work after termination
commit personally in the picks and shovels. Damage, or damage to the
the fixture is obliged to commit to report to the designated worker.
Treatment of mining personal lights
(1) the organization is required to learn how workers are treated with
allocated to the mining operation and what the consequences of personal may experience its
damage, unauthorized opening or improper use.
(2) the worker is obliged to mine personal light protect against damage
and may not be opened nor repaired.
(3) the worker shall be responsible for the status of mining personal lamps from his
the takeover to commit.
(4) if the worker at the mine personal lighting defects
make it impossible to its safe use, or if the damage is
obliged to report it to the supervisory body, and replace them for replacement.
Fixed lights lighting
(1) the places for which this Ordinance lays down permanent lighting must be
equipped with fixed lights. Fixed lighting equipment must be equipped with also
without a permanent establishment of the operator.
(2) the status of the fixed lighting lighting shall conform to the requirements of light
technical parameters of ^ 37) and must be controlled.
(3) lamps must be located so as to be accessible for maintenance and
(4) measure the light intensity must be carried out within the time limits specified
According to the operating conditions of the workplace.
The place with the permanent lighting
(1) the permanent lighting at the time of operation in darkness or reduced visibility
You must have the
and workplace and others) the permanent place where workers are present,
(b)), to be still use or which require constant
(c)) other specified places (crossings and crossings, traffic routes, etc.).
(2) the illumination of workspaces, mobile machines with electric
must be provided by its own lights machines.
(3) other mobile machines (bulldozers, loaders, cranes, etc.) must
be in darkness or reduced visibility lit so that the handling of
them and work at the workplaces in their vicinity was safe.
(4) electrical stations and establishment with a permanent service, where, when
the failure of the standing light this may cause risk of injury must be
equipped with emergency lighting. This illumination may not in darkness or reduced
the visibility of the light permanently, if provided the automatic switching on of the
substitute resources in the event of permanent lighting.
PART THE THIRD
THE THIRD SECTION
Machine tools for earth moving and construction work
Excavators and loaders
(1) the driver is obliged to observe the excavation work platform and cut
track whether lie a possible landslide.
(2) the determination of the risk of landslide is the driver obliged to stop nagging,
leave the machine in a safe place, to notify the affected workers and
(3) manipulate the shovel over the driver's cab is a means of transport
(4) the Bucket may be cleaned only when the engine is switched off the machine and on the spot,
where there is no danger of the landslide mass. The bucket must be asked and
have a closed valve. The driver is obliged to after cleaning bucket,
make sure that the worker who cleaned the shovel is in the safe
(5) the burden of Suspension and handling must be carried out according to the
terms and conditions of the manufacturer of the machine.
(6) when operating excavators or loaders are no one shall not delay in range
the working body of the machine. Driver helper (deletion) may stay
in the areas and under the conditions specified by the driver or the operating documentation. From
designated place can get away only with the consent of the driver. Beginning and end of
their work is obliged to always tell the drivers.
(7) the machine shall be equipped with at least two podkládacími wedges against the
driving, if it is not secured against driving its design.
Machinery and transport equipment
(1) the gate or the power station for transport to the inclined transport
the road must have a reliever brake.
(2) the main control (switch) should not be placed between the goods
vehicle and winch or power station.
(3) the Winch and the power station must have a protective cap that prohibits engaging
limb between the rope and the drum or rope and wheel.
Cable and coupling device for conveying
(1) the rope and connecting the equipment used for conveying must exhibit
and for towing winches) at least quadruple the initial safety
the greatest tension winches,
(b)) in the fuel stations when you transport an endless rope of at least
six initial safety due to the greatest stroke of the drive
zvětšenému station on the preload in the rope.
(2) the rope must be postponed, if, under the external signs of obvious, that
its carrying capacity has decreased substantially, in particular
and wires) if the outer layer of the fade out more than half of their
(b)), the number of the conspicuously increasing numbers of broken wires,
(c) if the total) reaches the nominal cross section of visible broken wires on the
ten times the height of the lay of the rope at any stretch values
more than 20% of the total cross section of carrier ropes
(d)) when damaged rope (knot, those embossed insert, etc.)
You cannot delete (by shortening the rope, etc.).
(3) the coupling device must not disconnect and spontaneously to the cable must be
connected with the leash.
Wire rope reels and pulleys
Free hanging rope reel and the pulley must have protection against
derailment and 2 independent anchoring.
Industrial and mining narrow gauge locomotives
Industrial and mining narrow gauge locomotive must have at least 2
independent braking systems, at least one of whom must be independent of the
the engine is running. The effectiveness of the service brakes shall be such that the braking distance
has not been in the carriage of materials of more than 40 m.
(1) the Clutch or other connecting devices the car for transporting mining materials
must have at least 6 times the safety due to the largest
the static tensile load.
(2) the coupling device must not be spontaneously disconnect.
(3) car with the front walls, which can be used for manual transport,
must be protected on both sides of the front handle.
(4) Deformed or worn coupling device must be replaced.
THE THIRD SECTION
Energy and other equipment
Compressors for the production of compressed air
(1) the organisation shall determine the technicians responsible for status and control
operation of the compressors.
(2) between the compressor and vzdušníkem, if it is not directly linked to a compressor
vzdušníkem, or between the compressor and the divorce must be tlakovzdušným
(3) between the shut-off valve and piston or rotary screw compressor must
be a safety valve and a turbocharger and a rotating compressor rear
check valve and discharge valve, if the blower is not arranged as
(4) the Turbocharger must have a device that alerts the operator to
the illicit increase the temperature of the compressed air for the machine and the temperature
oil and oil pressure drop. To monitor the temperature of the compressed air
must be in appropriate places the thermometers.
(5) in the case of multi-stage piston compressor on the pressure side must be
each degree of pressure gauge and safety valve.
(6) the safety valve must be set so that it could not
exceeding the permissible operating pressure, occur at rated output
the compressor by more than 10%. Function of the safety valve is service
the compressor shall check the nadlehčením at least once a week,
the technician responsible for the condition and management of the operation of the compressors overpressure of at least
Once a year, when you use the control pressure gauge.
(7) on the discharge side of the compressor must be the barometer and thermometer.
(8) the air drawn in by the compressor must be filtered. Filters must be from
(9) the maximum compressed air temperature measured in the area of discharge
flange compressor must not exceed 180 řC. For compressors with up to
75 kW, an organization can enable the temperature increase to 220 řC.
(10) the water used for cooling the compressor, condenser and mezistupňovém
dochlazovači must not contain flammable and toxic substances or mechanical
dirt. At a higher content of the substances causing the water hardness must be
the water is chemically modified. The maximum permissible temperature is not chemically modified
water is 40 řC.
(11) the flow rate of cooling water compressor must be controlled.
(12) the operator is required to discharge the water condensation water and oil from
mezistupňového coolers, aftercoolers, separators and reservoir in
time limit laid down the operating documentation.
(13) on the compressor performance over 1 000 m3/h-1 must be observed by the pressure on the
any degree, the temperature of the withdrawing of compressed air, oil pressure,
the temperature of the cooling water inlet and outlet and the operating data of the drive
device. The main information collected shall be recorded at least once every 2
hours, if they are not measured and recorded automatically. For the other
compressors shall designate operational documentation kind of monitoring data, time limits
the detection and the method of their records. Monitoring data may not be
recorded, if the compressor meets the requirements of section 37.
(14) compressor, which meets the requirements of section 37, is designated by the
obliged to check the function of automatic and operational security
system within the time limits and in the manner designated by the operating documentation.
(15) each part of the compressor and its accessories may be
dismantled only if there is no pressure in them.
Separators, aftercoolers, receivers and they are connecting pipes
(1) A positive displacement supercharger or a group of interconnected vol.
compressors must be built of condensed water and oil separator and
Air eliminators, possibly aftercooler using compressed air. Separator, air receiver and aftercooler using compressed air
must be in the lowest point drain.
(2) the separator and aftercooler using compressed air must be cleaned at least once a year.
Air receiver and the corresponding connecting pipes must be cleaned at least once a
for 3 years.
(3) if there is a positive displacement supercharger and pipes with a diameter of vzdušníkem
more than 200 mm, it must be checked at least once per year; When
the thickness of the deposits of over 2 mm pipes must be cleaned up.
(1) Seals the pipe between compressor and vzdušníkem and, where the temperature is
compressed air higher than 60 řC must be of non-combustible material.
Broken seal must be replaced without delay.
(2) in the lowest places of the main duct and, where necessary, for
branches to the appliances must be built, from which the separator must
be condensed water and oil released.
(3) hose and coupling with piping and equipment must correspond to the
the highest legitimate working overpressure and must be placed so that the
not sharp bends. Before connecting to the device must be hose
profouknuta with compressed air.
(4) the compressed air supply hose to the movable machine must be
secured against the Rapture of the coupling.
(5) the work on, with the divorce under pressure is disabled. When working on the
with the divorce of the shut-off valves must be secured
against unintended opening.
(6) Profukují if the compressed air tubes, hoses, attachments, or
another component, you must do this so that no one was at risk.
(7) the Organization must have a map with an indication of the lengths of the divorce of the compressed air
and the luminance of the pipeline and distribute pressure vessels and fittings. In
kompresorovně must be a scheme of the compressed air between the compressor and divorce
Air and gas engines
Air and gas engines shall have a hedge against the intrusion of foreign
bodies into the engine and against exceeding the rated speed.
Natural gas compressors and their distribution pipes
For natural gas compressors and their distribution pipes shall apply mutatis mutandis to section
69 to 71, with the seal of the distribution pipes must be of non-combustible
material and compressors must be equipped with
and) to prevent exceeding the cut-off, the highest operating pressure on
the discharge side and the decrease of the operating pressure on the input side, under
the specified limit,
(b)) covers of non-combustible material,
c) an automatic fire-fighting equipment.
Boilers and accessories
(1) boilers for gas and liquid fuels must be secured so that
After the interruption of the fuel supply to the burners in the illicit changing
operating pressure of the fuel and combustion air.
(2) the boiler with artificial pulling heated gas, liquid fuel or coal
powder must be equipped with a safety device for the illicit
change in the delivery of fuel or combustion products automatically stops the stroke
and the fuel supply to the burner.
(3) Burner boiler for combustion of a gas or liquid fuel must be
equipped with a security guard of the flame and the boiler with a burner for burning coal
device for securing a stable powder burning.
(4) door of the Firebox and Firebox opening to nahlížecího must be
boiler operation secured against opening caused by overpressure in
(5) feed water Supply must be carried out so as not to cause rapid
cooling of the walls of the pressure unit.
(6) the boiler with mechanical grate or with powdered must be
equipped with a bezprašným odpopelňovacím device.
(7) the ash handling equipment for the device can be repaired only if the device is outside the
operation and only under constant supervision.
(8) the control door on odpopílkovačů may not be open, if it is not
closed CAP in svodkách.
(9) the boiler located outside the boiler room must be protected against tampering
by unauthorized persons.
(1) must be equipped with a steam boiler
and at least one pressure gauge) showing the highest permissible
overpressure, water loop and three-way valve or valve,
(b)), at least one direct watermark with marking the lowest allowable
the water level in the boiler (boiler outside the bore),
(c) the overpressure safety device),
(d)) for filling and emptying valve,
(e) the power device)
(f) the vent valve).
(2) the facilities referred to in paragraph 1 (b). (b)), and (d)) may not be equipped with
boilers for gas and liquid fuels, which have a permanent liquid refill
hermetically sealed in the primary housing.
(1) the fluid boiler must be equipped with a
and) open expansion vessel or other safety device,
(b)) for filling and emptying valve,
(c)) for boilers with a rated output of 50 kW and a thermometer and pressure gauge.
(2) the boiler must be equipped with a device which automatically excludes the
exceeding the maximum permitted temperature of the liquid; boiler manual
stoked for this purpose must be equipped with an alarm or must have
a permanent operation.
(3) the vent and the overflow pipe of the expansion tank must not vyúsťovat
in the outdoor area.
Work inside the boilers
(1) before the entry of workers into the boiler, the boiler must be safely disconnected from the
neighboring boilers and the sampling line; other pipe leading to the boiler
must be closed and locked.
(2) inspections and work in the boiler or fireplace must be carried out
permanent supervision of the worker outside the boiler. Before closing the lids, doors, etc.
and before starting the activities it is necessary to ensure that the boiler or
(3) before entering into the pressure of the boiler or furnace unit must be
examined whether these areas are well vyvětrány and emptied and whether, in the
the fireplace there is a rear-end crash or ash deposits, or
(4) on the part of boiler equipment in which they are working, must be
placed a security table.
The boiler room
(1) in the boiler room must be the rules of operation and scheme of power and steam
pipes or pipe on the fuel supply with lengths and
intensities of light pipes.
(2) to the boiler must be adequate air supply for
combustion and ventilation.
(3) on the door to the boiler room must be a security table.
(4) the boiler house with ground area more than 150 m2 must have 2 escape
paths, one of which must lead directly into free space.
(5) Popelna must be equipped with a water supply to škvárovým and popelovým
výsypkám and closures on the cinder and ash with mining
safe operation and must be adequately ventilated.
Pipes for hot water and steam
(1) for a pipe for hot water and steam § 40 with the following Add-ons:
and the pipeline must be saved) and guided, in order to adapt to the
changes in temperature,
(b)) must be prevented from being burned by the pipeline.
(2) work on the pipeline, which is the hot water or steam is prohibited. When
work on the pipeline shut-off valves have to be secured
against unintended opening.
(3) if the steam pressure is lower than it is in the steam boiler, shall be to
pipe pressure reducing valve built into the pipe with a lower pressure
the safety valve that corresponds to the maximum allowable pressure in this
part of the pipeline. The method and time limits for inspections and safety valve reduction
Specifies the operational documentation.
(4) in the appropriate locations of the steam pipe must be integrated separator
Walk, transportation and storage
PART THE FIRST
Paths for walking and transport
Paths for walking
(1) the paths for walking paths are in the processing plant and other places that are
intended for walking.
(2) the path to walk must be free of obstacles, dewatered and maintained
to walk along them was safe. With his path of more than 30 degrees
must be fitted with handholds and steps shall be installed, or the stairs.
(3) to walk in other ways than paths for walking can only supervisory
authorities and other technicians (§ 7 para. 3) and those of workers who
got from the supervisory body of the command. The route must not delay the
longer than is strictly necessary. Before meeting with a moving vehicle are
required to timely retreat to pass on traffic way (section 81 (4)) or
other safe place.
(4) between vehicles is allowed to browse only when standing between them in the
the direction of movement distance of at least 2 m.
(5) the path specified for the departure of personnel from the processing plant or its parts
at risk of accidents (emergency) must be labelled with an indication of the direction of the
(6) paths for walking at a height greater than 1.5 m and paths along the dangerous
the recesses on the free side of the railing. Handrails must be
solid and well grounded. The top rail must be mounted at a height of 1.1 m.
If there is no fence railing is used with full wall (sheet metal, wire mesh,
sheeting with spaces most 0.2 m, etc.), must be approximately in the middle of the
fixed height for more longitudinal bar.
(7) if the walking path leads over another road or a place where
they can keep workers on the floor must have a protective rail height
at least 0.1 m, if not drop objects from it prevented otherwise.
(8) holes and depressions on the road for walking shall be covered or
secured so that they cannot fall into the persons or objects.
The dimensions of the paths for walking, transitions and passages on roads
(1) the paths for walking, including staircases, sloping ramps, fixed
ladders and loading and unloading bays and ramps must be chosen and
located so as to ensure easy and safe access and to
to avoid danger to persons staying on them or in their
nearby. Paths for walking shall be marked according to the annex to Regulation
^ 53 Governments) that customizes the appearance and location of safety signs and
the introduction of the signals.
(2) the paths for walking must have a cross-section of at least 2.1 m and a width of
not less than 0.75 m.
(3) Passes between the stable machine must have a cross section of not less than 2.1
m and a width of at least 0.6 m.
(4) traffic passes on the road equipped with rail tracks must have
at least 2.1 m height and width of at least 0.6 m on one side of the track, the
vícekolejové tracks on both sides of the transport route. The provisions of this
the paragraph does not apply to the transport passes the road equipped
rail tracks about 900 and 1 435 mm gauge.
(5) the Gradients via conveyors must be performed according to a special
prescription. ^ 38)
(6) the place of smaller cross sections on the road to walk must be significantly
Bridges, ramps, walkways, scaffolding and ladders for walking
(1) bridges, ramps, walkways and scaffolding for walking must have a solid and straight
the floor and must be technically addressed at the highest expected load.
(2) bridges, ramps, walkways and scaffolding must be inspected at designated
the time limits, and the period for the control and the person responsible shall lay down
the organization. Scaffolding must see the foreman intended to explore the
workplace, and always before the first use of the scaffolding when the non-working shift.
(3) the ladder shall be secured against slipping or movement. Top
the exit hole or platform must extend at least 1.1 m or shall be
into this fixed height handrail. For the rungs must be a free space of at least
(4) the use of a ladder or ladder of overwhelming transition bridge is
(5) the Ladders shall not be used for removing or lowering of loads on the
mass greater than 20 kg.
(6) on the same ladder must not stand out or to descend at the same time 2 or
(7) If you need to set up the ladder, both parts must be securely connected. In
the site link may not be the slope of the ladder or the distance between the rungs
(1) transport paths are the paths in the processing plant and other places that are
intended for the carriage of machinery or materials. For horizontal transport are considered to
with his path to the 35 mm. m-1. With more of his up to 45 degrees, including
traffic routes are úklonné.
(2) traffic routes must be maintained and marked to match
operating conditions and transport them has always been safe.
(3) traffic routes, which criss-cross or converge, must be equipped with
security device or such measures must be determined in order to
to avoid a collision. Safety equipment must be constructed in such a
so, i fail to ensure the safety of work and traffic.
(4) if the traffic passes through a path over another road or by the Department, shall
be ensured that no one was threatened by the means of transport,
falling materials or objects.
(5) on the roads with a 24-hour transport, through which it is necessary to
switch must be set up transitions (bridges, underpasses, etc.).
(6) traffic routes, which must not be used to walking in the time of shipment,
must be in the places of access marked entry ban or must
be prevented from entering them in a different way.
Traffic routes with rail tracks
(1) prior to the introduction of machinery, transport must be rolling track znivelována.
Period other adjustment must be determined by the status of the transport route.
(2) the end of the rail line must be secured against driving vehicles.
Rail lines intended for machine transport must be marked tables
(3) when you transport the machine switches Languages may not be straight and must be in the
outer positions secured by the weight of the heat exchanger, a spring or other
way. Remote-controlled points must have the optical control of the position.
Points may not be placed on the crossing the rail tracks.
(4) the correct position of the 5th wheel and přesuven must be zajistitelná. On the lines of
mechanical transport must not be used pološiny, fifth wheel, or přesuvny.
(5) at points where they are mining vehicles pushed into the arc of rail tracks
shunting and other equipment, and where they might derail must be
the inner side of the arc track equipped with the guide rail.
(6) paragraphs 3 to 5 shall not apply to railroad tracks about 900 and gauge 1 435
mm. ^ 39)
The location of the railway line and the space for the operator
(1) between the widest parts of the vehicle to the concurrent míjejících
rolling lines must be a space of at least 0.2 m.
(2) the space between objects, equipment or stored items and outline
the largest vehicles including cargo must be at least 0.25 m.
(3) on the roads with rolling courses, where all the lines
they are filled with cars and tunnels where mining cars combine or rozpojují
manually, you must have each rail track on one side of the space for the operator
at least 2.1 m and a width of at least 0.6 m.
(4) Railroad tracks about 900 and 1 435 mm gauge must be placed by
the specific legislation. ^ 39)
Traffic routes with conveyors
(1) conveyors for transport routes must be placed under a special
prescription. ^ 38)
(2) the gap between the protruding edge of the vehicle most rail transport and
construction of the conveyor must be at least 0.2 m.
Traffic routes for construction machinery, motor vehicles and motor trolleys
(1) the space between objects, equipment or stored items and outline
construction machines, motor vehicle, motor truck, or
the load must be at least 0.6 m. unless the driver or
transported persons protected by the construction of the machine, must be a space
preserved from these people.
(2) the measures to ensure the security of persons against reversing the machine determines the
(3) the Hopper must be in darkness or reduced visibility, illuminated and
the area around the výsypného space shall not have a slope to this place. Traffic
of procedure (section 92) determines how a hedge against swipe machines to výsypného
Infrastructure for transport by gravity
(1) the Slides and attraction of the pipeline shall be constructed, fitted and with each other
connected so as to avoid surges and clogging the pump
(2) opening for the supply of materials to slip, the gravity of the pipeline and the stack must
be equipped with a device that allows to stop the arrival of materials. The drain
hole slip, the gravity of the pipeline and the stack must have a reliable seal.
(3) transport equipment by gravity must be adjusted to
do not endanger the workers fall.
(4) the operating position the device for transport by gravity must be
reduced visibility is illuminated and positioned so that the operator has not been
threatened by the fuel pump.
Inspection of traffic routes
(1) traffic routes and their equipment are required to periodically scan the
the determination of the workers. When the inspection must also be verified function
návěštního and signalling equipment. The time limits, the manner and extent of inspections
Specifies the transport order.
(2) traffic path and its equipment must also be inspected prior
start of transport in the place where the incident occurred, and after such
the work, which could affect the safety of the transport.
To the right
(1) hand traffic mining vehicles is allowed on horizontal transport
go; on inclined roads is to manually transport permitted when
bow up to 50 mm. m-1 to a distance of 50 m, while a larger bow, most 85
mm. m-1, only to a distance of 20 m.
(2) ride on the mine cart, walk before or during transport to
Let the free jet is prohibited.
(3) Mining cars can be transported only individually. The distance between the
mining cars carried out individually to the filling and discharge station
must be at least 20 m.
(4) a mining car could only push. During the transport to the slope can only
(5) the individual mine cars or parts kits can be disconnected from the
myself odtlačovány only if they are at peace, and that only by holding the lever or
from the side.
(1) the introduction of mechanical transport materials approved designated worker.
(2) the organisation shall identify the technician or technicians responsible for
control of installation, operation, and maintenance of individual types of machinery
transport. These workers must have at least a full secondary vocational
education of the machine direction and at least two years of practice.
(3) for lines that are subject to special regulation, ^ 39) does not apply to the provisions of
paragraphs 1 and 2 and section 67, 68, 92-95, § 100 para. 1 and § 103.
(1) the Organization for machine transport issues a transport order, which ' must determine
and) infrastructure, machinery and equipment,
b) marking of traffic routes (before reduced points, switches,
intersections, dangerous places, etc.) and the location of the návěštního device,
c) space for loading, unloading and transhipment of materials, sorting,
reversing and stabling of vehicles, etc.
(d) the burden of individual transport) leave the device,
e) speed of transport,
f) instructions for mounting and dismounting vehicles and their protection against
unwanted movement, or for loading, unloading and transhipment of
(g)) the manner and the use of the label, their importance and the method of communication
h) safety and operating instructions (for the current transport, walking in
the current carriage for the transport of tools, articles, etc.),
I) measures in the transport of loads of excessive weight or size and when you
accidents on the route,
j) time limits, the manner and extent of inspections of transport routes and their equipment,
the tours range of transport equipment) before the shipment starts.
(2) traffic order must be displayed on the workstations in the break ties,
parking on the parking places.
(3) the part of the transport regulations is the schema of the generated traffic routes with
indicate the direction of travel.
The obligation of the driver
(1) the driver is required to control the vehicle from his station. From a moving
the vehicle must not descend.
(2) a vehicle must not remain on the route without supervision, unless
secured against entry into motion.
(3) the driver shall be required to keep track of routes when driving. If there is a
the danger must reduce speed or stop. If the driver meets
workers who do not have the ability to retreat to safety, or if the
route obstacle, is obliged to stop on time. In driving may
continue only if the next ride will not threaten anyone.
(4) the driver of a vehicle is obliged to give a warning sign from the entrance to the
unclear and chokepoints. Prior to these places and on the
seřadišti, loading, unloading and reloading station in a timely manner
adequately reduce speed.
(5) a driver may not leave the driving to someone else, with the exception of persons,
that teaching of the organization. The driver can afford to ride
a worker only for those vehicles which are
designed by the manufacturer.
(6) when you start driving, the driver is obliged to indicate the combination of vehicles in motion
slowly and smoothly.
(7) if the crew member or a person designated to handle vehicles next to the
moving kits, the driver is obliged to go up to the speed of his walk and
must follow him.
(8) the driver of a vehicle with electric drive is obliged before handling
the pantograph overhead contact or supply before connecting or disconnecting
cable, turn off the main power switch of the vehicle.
(9) to evict the locking elements and braked counterflow with the exception
emergency braking is disabled.
(1) Signaling equipment must be established when the machine transport, once the
operation of transport equipment cannot reliably communicate with the staff
involved in the transport. Transport conveyors must be signaling
the device always established when mechanisation is longer than 15 m, and their
the operation may be at risk for workers.
(2) the Signaling device must be carried out and placed so as to
reliable, and his control was not associated with danger. At the same time must
ensure readability the label for more means of transport, on the one
the transport path.
(3) for double drive station should sound label vary significantly.
(4) in the návěštního device must be placed in a table with the meaning intended
the label. The label "once" can be used as a sign to the
(5) Operation of transport equipment is required before the shipment starts in
inning to make sure of the correct function of the návěštního device.
(6) before the start of the transport operation shall be required to give the wire is the label on the
the place where you want to carry and wait on the back label.
(7) traffic path with transport rope must be equipped in such a návěštním
device to wherever it was possible to put the traffic routes
label to stop traffic. The entire length of traffic routes must be
audible sound label warning them of the departure of the transport.
(8) the operator can put the device into operation after 5 seconds and
within 30 seconds after receipt of the label.
Joining and splitting of vehicles
(1) Manually associated and disintegrated they may just be stationary vehicles
rail transport and only after agreement with the worker, that could indicate the
in motion. Manual disconnection for the movement of vehicles is allowed only if the
If the appropriate facilities excluded the need for worker's nahýbání between the
vehicles and the possibility of overturning on the worker. In any case,
they may not enter the mine workers between cars or between them hanging.
(2) connecting and disconnecting nekolejových trailers shall be
carried out according to specific rules. ^ 40)
The right materials and articles
(1) Materials and articles must be on the vehicle is stored so that when the
loading, transhipment, transit or unloading to avoid their
(2) mass and Inlaid items must be stored so that the renditions
the clearance of the transport route and at the same time there is no danger
their rolling over, or falling.
(3) during manual loading and unloading of the vehicle must be secured against
unwanted movement. On a vehicle in motion, it is forbidden to dispose of the manually and
interpreted from him any materials or objects in addition to bulk materials.
(4) Manually can be vyklápěna only stationary vehicles secured against
displacement and overturning.
(5) Climb on the vehicle or the part when dumping is prohibited.
(6) the Tipping and samovýsypná of the vehicle must be ensured so that when
the transport could not fork out spontaneously or empty and when dumping
Flip. Dumping and emptying of vehicles must be carried out,
to make the fuel, no one was at risk.
(7) when carrying and transport of sealed radioactive emitters can be
present only a person whose activity is associated with this transport.
Radioactive emitters may be transported only in the means of
resources for that purpose.
Transport of loads excessive weight or oversized loads
(1) the burden of excessive weight or burden of excessive dimensions
manually or skid and manipulation may work under the processed
operational documentation approved by the senior executive staff with only
at least two years of experience in the transportation. The said means of transport may be
carry out only in the presence of technical supervision.
(2) mechanical transport burden of excessive weight or burden of excessive
the dimensions specified in the transport order approved by a corporate officer may
exercise only workers with at least two years of experience in the transportation.
(3) prior to the handling and transport of the burden of excessive weight or burden
oversized employee view must specified a device designed to
handling and transport of the burden of excessive weight or burden of excessive
dimensions, whether it conforms to the operational documentation and is not damaged. The result of the
(4) prior to the transport of the burden of excessive weight or burden of excessive
the dimensions specified by the worker is obliged to perform the control direction
traffic routes. The result recorded.
(5) the documentation referred to in paragraph 1 and traffic regulations referred to in paragraph
2 must contain the conclusions of the assessment of the burden of excessive
the burden of excessive weight or size and elements of the infrastructure,
particularly in terms of load carrying capacity of the substrate used to transport as the transport
paths, bow traffic routes, the weights and dimensions of the load, stability
the burden of having regard to the position of its centre of gravity during transport, the assessment
the necessary bed area of means of transport and fastening of the load,
and to the extent, in order to avoid unwanted movement of the load,
its tilting or tipping over.
(6) where it is carried out by transport and manipulation with the burden of excessive
weight or burden of excessive dimensions, must not be carried on any
Work and the removal of the traffic accidents on the road
(1) a workplace and place of the accident on the route shall be for the duration of
work or the removal of the accident indicated the manner specified in the transport
of the order. The mark must be located at a distance of to allow safe
stop arriving vehicles, on all approaches to the workplace
or the place of the accident.
(2) when working on the route with the overhead contact line shall be in
operational documentation as well as measures to protect against
(3) work on the úklonné route must not be performed if the vehicle
(loads) has not been reliably secured against driving or removed from the
úklonné traffic routes. It is not considered to be reliable to ensure only the rope
winch or rope drive station.
Lifting vykolejených vehicles
(1) the vehicle may be Vykolejené zvedáno and nakolejováno only
designated in the transport regulations.
(2) Vykolejené the vehicle must be secured against driving. At the same time must
be prevented from stranding another vehicle on the vykolejené vehicle.
(1) the transport speed locomotives must be designed according to technical
the conditions of the locomotive, and the State of rail tracks. It must be observed
the requirements of section 67.
(2) transport the rope Speed must not exceed 1 m s-1 during transport
an endless rope, used to connect cars to the rope locks.
(3) the speed of transport in other mechanical transport is governed by the transport regulations
[to section 92 (1) (b), (e))].
Terms and conditions for the carriage of a rope
(1) the rope must be conducted so as to avoid excessive friction (about
track traffic routes, etc.) and when connecting to vehicles or when
random SAG could not capture other vehicles or compromise
(2) the Sensor under the zhlavím may be opened only if they are mine
cars connected to the rope on the úklonné route, Lana napjato and given by
back label from the place to which they are transported.
(3) other barriers can be opened just before the passage of the
(4) the Barrier can be opened only for the duration of the transit.
(5) If on the úklonné route, or in the surrounding area of the workplace,
that could be affected by mining vehicles or travelled wearing
transported material may be transported only when when
the staff of these centers resides in a secure location.
Operation of winches and fuel and refundable stations for transport the rope
(1) the winches and the drive and the return of the station for the transport of the rope must be
located or protected so that it cannot roll them transported
vehicle, load or buffer weights.
(2) the gate or the power station must be securely anchored in the manner
the specified operating documentation, with safety anchorages, must be
at least 1.2 times relative to the nominal strength of the rope.
(3) Coiled rope must not be manipulated by hand.
(4) if the dvoububnového winch to transport only one rope, it must
be the second rope secured to the drum so that no one was at risk.
(5) on the drum of the winch must stay in the carriage of at least 3 coils of rope.
(1) the transport of industrial and mining úzkorozchodnými locomotives is
permitted up to the bow, which is specified by the technical conditions of the locomotive.
(2) in darkness or reduced visibility must be on the front of the front wall
locomotives lit with white light and a reflector on the last vehicle
Kit or on the back wall of the locomotive driving alone, a red light;
If you set the locomotive pushed the back of the engine must be
the red light and the first vehicle on the front wall luminaire with white
light. When you scroll in the seřadišti may not be the light changed. Place
the red light you can use another method to indicate the end of the combination
approved by the State testing laboratory.
(3) Cars with long loads must not be transported immediately after the
(4) for the current transport locomotives with different mechanical transport must
be in the transport regulations determined measures to ensure safety at work and
(1) the conveyor can be the advantage just to avoid spadávání
(2) at the same time with many of the other material may be transported. Transport
other material must be notified before the start of all workers,
who could be at risk for such shipments.
(3) Around belt conveyors must be constantly purified from infected
on a weight basis. In places where there is a risk of entanglement with moving parts
the conveyor or the fall of the conveyor, conveyor and its cleaning
around running prohibited; However, it may be carried out by designated
(4) if the conveyor running, not on its design no one
(5) when the wind speed above 5 m s-1 must be running of the belt conveyor
stopped, if the technical conditions of the conveyor unless otherwise stated.
Transport by gravity
Mass in the stack and the slip can be released only from the outside of the safe
place as intended.
PART THE THIRD
Storage of materials
(1) the location of landfills and warehouses in protection zones must be solved
under the specific legislation. ^ 41)
(2) permanent storage area shall be flat, drained, paved and
labeled security tables with the prohibition of the entry of unauthorized persons.
(3) the storage space must be the height of the mode of storage and
used by mechanization; a space where workers have to move and
to work, you must have at least 2.1 m height.
(4) the method of storage of materials and width of the traffic routes must
match used by mechanization.
(5) when the storage must be provided by a safe supply, saving and
removal of materials.
(6) the stock must be stored so that all the time
storage ensure its stability.
(7) Workers who have to work in the areas of storage, must be
familiar with the allocation of storage spaces for different types of materials
and materials, and with the conditions of operation and safety during storage.
Storage of bulk materials
(1) a landfill or mineral mined prone to
spontaneous combustion must be sufficiently distant from the mouth of vtažného mine
and from the workplaces with a permanent service, but at least 60 m after the prevailing
the direction of the winds. The location of the landfill sites of other minerals must be solved taking into account
the possibility of adverse effect on nearby workplaces with harmful substances from the
(2) for the operation of the landfill or mineral extracted must be
developed operational documentation that specifies security measures for
supply, storage, storage and removal of materials, collateral, and movement of machines
When working on the site and any measures against spontaneous combustion.
(3) the bulk material can be freely stored fully mechanized way
to any height if their removal will be mechanizováno. When
removing materials must be prevented from creating overhangs. Creates the
subscription, shall be adjusted to the height of the wall does not exceed 9/10
the permissible range of the loading of the machine.
(4) when manually storing and removing the bulk material can be stored
only to a height of 2 m.
(5) where a sample is taken of the bulk material by hand or mechanical shovel, must
be modified to avoid overhangs and wall height does not exceed
(6) on the bulk materials landfill bottom removing workers must not
stay in dangerous proximity to the sampling location.
Storage of materials
(1) equipment and storage facilities, where appropriate, the supporting structure must be
made to allow caching, storage and removal unit
material, liquids and packaging in accordance with the requirements of the manufacturer, or
the specific legislation. ^ 42)
(2) structural elements, which if storage on each other just the sound and
do not have attachment elements that allow for a secure grip, or
suspension (eye, handles, etc.) must be stored on the supporting documents; the logs and
layered documents may not be used.
(3) regular shapes/material can be stored manually to the
height 2 m./material of irregular shapes (stone, irregular
fittings, etc.) may be in the solid border is straightened manually to a height of 1.5 m.
(4) Rounded items (cans, bottles, etc.) to secure the stability of the
can be stored manually on each other to a height of 2 m Pipe, pipes and round timber
must be secured against the wound.
(5) bags or loose material can be manually saved to a height of 1.5 m,
When you save the mechanised way to a height of 3 m. The edges of the meetings must
auxiliary equipment to be secured (support, wall, etc.) or bags
stored in a secure and binding that cannot be wound
(6) liquid Containers must be sealed and stored, so that the filling
(emptying) the hole was always at the top. Drums and similar containers can be
stored upright in one layer. Lying down can be saved in
more layers, provided that each layer will be mutually
stabilized or will be saved in the construction of their assurance
(7) open tanks must be secured against falling into them.
(8) the acid and other hazardous substances must be stored in containers with
by marking the type of fabric. Safe storage method determines the organization according to the
the kind of packaging.
(9) the clamping and opening slings when handling material
is performed from the ground or from secure platforms or floors so that the binding
It has not been carried out in the greater than 1.5 m working height were riveted and disconnect it.
the slings from the surface of the stored material can be just in case
When is excluded, the spontaneous movement of the stored material. Handling
the material is maybe up to then, when the worker is away to a safe
(10) for the storage and handling of flammable liquids, poisons and other
hazardous substances special provisions also apply. ^ 43)
(11) the organization may store radioactive emitters only in rooms
this purpose approved.
Operation of the device when adjusting and refining of minerals
PART THE FIRST
Special requirements to the operational documentation
(1) for the preparation and refining of minerals ^ 44) must be drawn up
(2) the operational documentation for modifying and refining of minerals must determine
and) leave the concentration of solid, liquid and gaseous pollutants in
working environment, whose presence in the workplace cannot be completely
(b)), the frequency and method of abstraction and sample analyses,
c) way of handling with fuels and burners
(d)) the way of communication between the workplace,
(e)) the way the release of material and disposal needs in the device,
(f) the number of staff servicing) device
g) measures for the operation during the winter season,
(h)) the periodic inspection of contents carbon monoxide suspected
the possibility of spontaneous combustion of the material.
(3) the operational documentation to determine which records to keep workers on the
the outcome of their inspections, sampling, measurement, analysis and, where appropriate,
signals and reports of sensors or sensors.
(4) for pilot tests and for modifying and refining of minerals
Special methods (e.g.. thermal, electrical, chemical,
Ultrasonic) Organization must draw up the operating documentation.
Dust explosion protection
(1) If while editing and refining of minerals used ways in
which make up or relaxes the industrial flammable dust (hereinafter referred to as
"dust"), is an organization required to ensure the determination of the explosive properties
one dust-air mixtures (hereinafter referred to as "destination") according to the
the specific rules. ^ 45)
(2) on the basis of the results of the determination of environment protection must be
úpravnického operation against dust explosion designed already in the project
technical and organisational measures.
(3) the organization is obliged to acquaint workers with the measures for the protection of
against dust explosion.
Determination of environment
(1) on the outcome of the determination of environment technical report shall be drawn up with
the design conditions and measures for the safety of operations against the úpravnického
a dust explosion. The report must also be recommended scope and deadlines
the repeated determination of environment.
(2) determination of the environment must be verified for trial operation. During operation
such verification shall be repeated when changes of material entering and editing
refinement and change their way of, or change in úpravnického
If the device cannot be ruled out that such a change does not have to present
determination of environment impact.
Technical measures against dust explosion
(1) For the prevention of explosion must be used úpravnická and technology
structural design of buildings, machinery and equipment, which do not produce
unnecessary breakdown of minerals and rozviřování edited the resulting dust.
Objects must be designed so as to avoid places with accumulation
dust. If you experience agitation or dust must be on time
and effectively removed. At the same time it must be constrained by potential sources of ignition
from electrical equipment, electrostatic, thermal effects
production processes and from the physico-chemical processes (spontaneous combustion
(2) to prevent the harmful consequences of a possible explosion of the workers
treatment plant, finishing equipment and social interests around the treatment plant
You must be operating the device in which the environment was addressed as explosive,
According to the results of the determination of pressure-resistant design possible
explosion or fitted with suitable safety device to reduce pressure
an explosion, possibly a suitable device to prevent the transmission of the explosion and
fire. If a special regulation ^ 45) does not have other requirements, must be
equipment is designed, constructed and tested according to the operational documentation
(3) the premises of the processing plant where they are built and operating facilities
their environment was intended as an explosive, you must have part of their external
Capes (the periphery walls or roofing) as an exhaust area for
release the pressure wave of a possible explosion.
(4) where, cannot guarantee the timely and reliable outlet people from space
atmospheres must be úpravnický operations to the extent necessary
arranged for the procedure without the operator.
Disposal of dust water
(1) for the disposal of dust with water water supply system must be installed,
possibly pipe unfulfilled water (suchovod), if the other is not sufficient
equipment (e.g. tanks).
(2) the Water must have the full length of the hose connections in such
distances, in order to put dust disposing of, or delete, as
on the roads, as well as for individual devices and structures.
(3) the water supply lines and connections for the hose must be still in the running
the State and the water in the tap water must have the necessary pressure.
(4) for the winter period, special measures must be ensured for
disposal of dust.
(1) the seal of the dedusting devices shall be made of non-combustible
(2) the internal part of the elektrofiltrů including the electrode must be cleaned at least
Once a year and after any shutdown of the dryers.
(3) when a sudden stop dryers must be electric filter turned off.
(4) when a fire or a suspected fire in the elektrofiltru must be
Electric filter immediately turned off and ensure the effective control of a fire.
PART THE THIRD
Preparatory and auxiliary work
(1) equipment, devices and tools must be kept ready for use and
safe condition and shall be spaced so as not to impede the natural
ventilation. Escape routes and spaces for the handling of materials, locks
water, gas and electricity must be permanently free.
(2) machinery and equipment with those pollutants (crushers, mills, grinders,
cutting machines, source of radiant heat, electric and gas stoves,
spectrographs, roentgenové, laser devices, etc.) must be
distributed with regard to the physical properties of pollutants.
(3) machinery and equipment with those pollutants that it is not possible to secure the
the conclusion, so that their influence on the surrounding has been excluded, must be placed
separately from other operation in an isolated group with the device on
collection and disposal of pollutants. If this is not possible, it must be
implemented special measures to protect traffic from the effects
(4) the laboratory shall have chemicals and flammable liquids stored in
closed containers, protected against breakage and against overturning.
(5) the head of the laboratory is required to educate workers about the hazards of
work and about the effects of harmful substances with which they work.
(6) the laboratory work must be made for the corresponding
the danger that it is possible to assume on the basis of the characteristics and the quantity of
of the substances and materials.
(1) Mobile vyhrnovač with remote control must be equipped with a local
control. Vyhrnovače speed shall not exceed 0.2 m.s-1.
(2) Manual release of the material in the area discharging arms is for
running vyhrnovače prohibited.
(3) when operating and travel vyhrnovače, no person shall enter into its
PART THE FOURTH
Adjustment of minerals
Dryers and dryers
(1) operational documentation dryers and dryers must determine
and leave the temperature for drying) and registration method of measured values, the
(b) the avoidance of the ignition of materials in) dryer,
c) measures against interruption in the supply of raw materials to the dryers,
(d) preventing dust from entering) the way to workspaces and surrounding
environment and the action of heat on technological equipment,
(e) the prevention of undesirable gaseous) fumes, or ensure
their effective evacuation,
f) protect workers from dust and radiant heat.
(2) the operation of the dryers without operator is disabled.
(3) the Dryer must be in operation permanently the advantage. Populating the control
continuously performs the operation.
(4) radioactive substances must be dried only in closed spaces with
suction through the srážeče dust.
Třidiče, crushers and Mills
(1) Třidiče, crushers and mills must be built and exported to
avoid hazardous can cause vibrations of buildings. At least once a week for shall
be evaluated by the balance of the moving parts.
(2) Třidiče may be cleaned manually, running only if the worker is not
the machine is compromised. Used the tool, place and method of cleaning must be
established in the operations documentation.
(3) from the input raw materials for the shredder must be deleted in advance
nedrtitelné items threatening safety of operation.
(4) material in the disposer and mill can be manually released just after you stop
its operation and the exclusion of his rotation or putting into operation.
(5) to enter to the crusher and mill is permitted only after proper
airing, a hedge against starting or turning and standing
(6) operation of crushers and mills with no load is prohibited with the exception of the period of their
putting into operation or when the short interruption of the input
the raw materials.
(1) Pick conveyor for the transposition of the piece of material should not be
move at a speed greater than 0.4 m. s-1, and must not be wider than 1.2 m.
(2) at a distance of workers in přebíracího of the conveyor must not be
less than 1 m if the take-over conveyor wider than 0.8 m, you may
pull on both sides of the conveyor.
(3) the edge of the conveyor including the přebíracího of the structure must be
adjusted so as not to endanger the safety of workers.
(4) to enter on the take-over, smashing the large pieces on it and
manually cleaning during operation is prohibited.
(5) Pick the conveyor must be equipped with a device for immediate
stop running the full length of each party.
Magnetic separators and separators
(1) the manual removal of objects or cleaning the separator during operation
(2) to manipulate metal objects and save them near
magnetic separators of brands is prohibited.
(1) operational documentation for flotation adjustment must determine
and ventilation flotation device) and stores flotation reagents,
(b) the method of draining the mash),
c) barrier against unwanted bringing the device into operation,
d) way in the case of shutting down the dangerous events.
(2) the floor around the flotation of duties and open tanks with flotačními
agents must be resistant to the action of the agents and have a tendency to
a draining pipe.
(3) containers for liquid flotation reagent with a low ignition point must be
marked. Must be closed so that the fumes could leak out without much
pressure. In carrying out these containers must be secured by checking the status of
levels of flotation reagents.
(4) Dispensing tanks, control valves and piping with hazardous
flotačními reagents must be close and accessible for operation, inspection and
(5) Discharge of thickeners to flotation cell must be equipped with two
(6) work inside a flotation of the duties may be carried out only after their
flush, airing, ensure the rotating parts against the entry into
and in the case of use of toxic reagents under constant supervision.
Adjustment of mercury ores
(1) operational documentation for adjustment of mercury ores must determine
and avoid distractions, where appropriate) deleting the scattered mercury
(b) the measure when it reaches the limit) the concentration of mercury in the environment,
c) increased security for personal hygiene and health care for workers in the
Mercury ore treatment plant.
(2) at the time of the mercury must be roasting the concentrate throughout the system
roasting maintained vacuum to leak fumes into the surrounding area. Fumes after
condensation of mercury must be neutralized before discharge.
(3) the displacement of mercury must be carried out only when the suction is switched on
(4) the room in which he works with metal, mercury must have smooth
washable walls and floor with a slope in the cleaning channel. Washing must
be carried out cold remedies.
(5) metallic mercury can be complied with only to the lock and marked
containers and stored in a locked room.
Adjustment of asbestos
(1) operational documentation for the adjustment of asbestos must specify
and control the release of) the method and material in the tank, cleaning,
maintenance and repair,
(b)) operation, cleaning, maintenance and repair of the mill at fine grinding and equipment
the production of fibrous asbestos,
(c) the designation of controlled zones) processing plant,
d) increased security for personal hygiene and health care for workers in the
(2) the milling equipment, air-třidiče and pipelines for transporting asbestos
must be hermetically closed.
(3) the side doors of the mill to a fine grind can open after completely
stop the running of the mill.
(4) when the drying must be ensured and, in addition to the dust extraction separation
the solid particles of asbestos.
(5) the waste water from the separator must be drawn into the pond.
(6) the fabric Cleaning separators must be carried out without direct contact
workers with purified dust.
(7) transport of mikroazbestu must be carried out only in sealed containers.
PART THE FIFTH
(1) the Oven must not be operated without the charge and dust extraction. The furnace must be met
so that no one could be charged into the furnace and vulnerable to leaking gases.
(2) the traffic must be secured with a review of the standing of combustion
used burners. When you open the door to the observation must not be
the oven serves fuel.
(3) the premises for the operation of ovens must be fitted with devices for
signal leakage of fuel gas and smoke. Cooling
the discharged material must be carried out so as to avoid explosion or
scalding the workers.
(4) fix the furnace is permitted only after it completely drain after
temperature drops below this value.
(5) the Furnace must be equipped with a thermometer and pressure gauge gas and air.
(1) enter the batch in the shaft furnace is prohibited, even if it is her
the surface of the cold.
(2) the furnace Hatch in the open position shall be ensured.
(3) when operating the furnace kychtové device must be closed.
(1) the rotary kiln must be equipped with a backup energy source.
(2) when removing large or vzpříčených items on the feed roller
the device shall be the device and unloading conveyor.
(3) feeding equipment and conveyors for the transport of the kiln charge must be
After a period of supervised activities.
(4) in the oven and in the operation of related facilities must be such
pressure conditions, so that gases from the furnace doesn't. Leakage of gas must
immediately report it to the supervisory authority.
(5) the oven can be stopped until complete cooling. When cooling
emitted by the oven and waste water holes must not be discharged into the steam collection
(6) in the fail or stop the suction device must be reduced
temperature and charging into the furnace.
Agglomeration and pelletising
(1) operational documentation for the agglomeration and peletizaci must specify
and the method of operation) and signals when starting and stopping
and at the time of the repair and maintenance of equipment,
(b)) how to check the ventilation of fumes and odprašovacího equipment,
c) measures to prevent the entry into the surface of the hot sinter,
(d)) and to replace the ignition and spark parking
e) procedure when replacing the side rails and gratings on aglomeračním belt and when it
f) measures to protect the workers against heat,
(g)) of the fire safety measures.
(2) the collector shall be regularly removed metal objects and
(3) from the sinter cooler must not be released by the hot sinter on
the conveyor belt.
(4) the operation of the conveyor, which transports the extrusion material
the stack milling must be automatically stopped if the level
the material reaches the maximum height. The operation of the conveyor must be
signaled to the operator.
(5) electric filter must have at least 2 independent departments, with each
the Department must have the ability to capture dust emissions for at least 48
hours in the case of failure of one of them.
(6) work in masonry pelleting ovens can be carried out only after it is
flush, cooling and under constant supervision.
Putting briketárny to work and stop with the exception of heating
dryers may not be carried out during the rotation of shifts and without the presence of
the head of the shift.
Briquetting presses and dryers
(1) when placing dryers or the press to work must be the door on striking
side open for observation. Once on the striking side begins
falling out of the raw material, the door must be closed immediately. When you open and
closing the door on the side of the striking workers must become party to the dryers.
(2) before stopping the Dryer must be completely emptied. The door to the striking
side can be opened only after the conclusion of the steam into the dryers and
weaning off elektrofiltrů.
(3) when you stop filled with raw material dryers must be closed immediately
steam inlet into the dryers and reduced its pressure.
(4) The putting into service of the press or dryers must be
elektrofiltru has been advised in a timely manner. This also applies to any interruption or
stopping the supply of raw materials.
(5) the press must not be put into operation if it is not in the service of dedusting
(6) Press can be shut down when the hopper is the press and gravity piping
Briketové troughs and cooling belts
(1) Briketové troughs must be furnished to the bandwidth of briquettes could be
cut during operation without danger.
(2) Briketové troughs and cooling belts must be fitted with ensured by operating
Specific measures against dust explosion in briketárně
(1) between the various operating departments must be on přesypech
the dried raw material conveyor built automatic locks; on the other
přesypech can be manual locks.
(2) the internal dust-removing device of indoor hřeblových conveyors, hoppers
and other transport routes for the transport of dried raw material must work
separate from the rest of dedusting equipment.
(3) Remove cover caps, screws and self oklepávacího device
must be checked continuously.
(4) when the scheduled shutdown of the briketárny must be emptied
technological equipment including elektrofiltrů. Irrigation must be
executed in the case, if the briketárna or part thereof shall be kept
for suspected zápar or fire in the dryer or elektrofiltru.
(5) If a secured zápar or fire, traffic must be briketárny in
extent required immediately stopped and proceeded according to the emergency
Transitional and final provisions
(1) construction, waste, tailings ponds and equipment put into use before
entry into force of this Decree may be used, provided that the
meet the requirements of generally binding legal regulations valid at the time of
putting them to use. When reconstruction or overhaul
must be those buildings, tailings ponds and equipment listed in accordance with this
by Decree, if the authorisation of these works will not otherwise specified.
(2) the Organization shall review its measures to ensure the safety and
operation issued before the entry into force of this order and is
This Decree within 6 months from the effective date of its effectiveness.
(3) the obligations referred to in § 42 para. 4 must fulfill by 1.
(1) the provisions of this Decree, it is possible to derogate on as long as necessary
in cases where there is a risk of delay in rescuing people or when
disposal of significant operational accident (accident) if they are carried out
the minimum security measures.
(2) in addition to the cases referred to in paragraph 1, an organization may, from
the provisions of this order to depart with the approval of the Czech Mining Authority and
under conditions set by the design of a racing or racing down or
Racing quarry documented the necessary alternative measures and recommendations
the competent authority of social control. Proposal is made
through the district mining Office, and that only in exceptional
cases and provided that the safety will be ensured, and
The validity of decision issued under existing regulations
The decision of the authorities of the State Mining Authority issued in accordance with current
regulations to ensure work safety and operation remain in force,
If the authority which issued it, otherwise.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. July 1989.
Ing. V.r. zíka
1) § 2 (b). (d)) and § 3 (b). and (c)) of the Act) and the Czech National Council No.
61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the State Mining Administration.
1A) Council Directive 92/104/EEC on minimum requirements for improving the
safety and health protection of workers in surface and underground
the mining industry.
2) Yield the Czech Mining Authority No 17/1981 OJ CZECHOSLOVAKIA on the safety and
occupational health and safety for offshore drilling and geophysical
work and for the extraction, treatment and storage of liquid minerals and underground
gases in natural rock structures in organizations subject to the
the supervision of the State Mining Authority (reg. in amount of 33/1981 Coll.), as amended by
3) Eg. CSN 01 8012 safety signs and tables, ČSN 34 3510
Security tables and inscriptions for electrical equipment, ON 44 0090
Safety signs and tables for the mines.
4) Act No. 120/1962 SB., on the fight against alcoholism.
§ 135 para. 2 (a). (b)) (a). 3 of the labour code.
Government of the Czech Socialist Republic Regulation No 192/1988 Coll., on poison
and some other substances harmful to health.
5) Act No. 50/1976 Coll., on zoning and the building code (the building
Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 104/1988 Coll., on a rational
the exploitation of the deposits, the authorisation and reporting of mining
activities and reporting activities carried out using mining techniques.
5A) Law No. 22/1997 Coll., on technical requirements for products and on the
amendments to certain laws.
6) section 273 of the labour code.
7) of the Ministry of health of the Czech Socialist Republic of
on 21 February 2006. May 1970 No. LP/1 -265-19.5.70 about the changes in the assessment of the
medical fitness to work (in the amount of 20/1970).
8) DIN 05 0610 welding. Safety regulations for welding
gas welding and cutting.
ČSN 05 0630 safety regulations for electric arc welding.
ČSN 05 0650 safety regulations for electric resistance welding.
11) § 6 para. 4 and 5 of the Czech National Council Act No. 61/1988 Coll.
11) § 6 para. 3 (b). (b)) to d) of Act No. 61/1988 Coll.
Decree No. 447/2002 Coll., on the reporting of serious events and dangerous
conditions of serious traffic accidents (accidents), serious accidents at work
and disorders of the technical equipment.
§ 105 para. 2 of the labour code.
Government Regulation No. 201/2010 Coll., about how to record accidents, reporting and
sending a record of accidents.
12) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 56/1982 Coll., shall be determined
circuits covered by the district mining offices.
13) for example. Decree of the Ministry of health no. 45/1966 Coll., on
the creation and protection of healthy living conditions, as amended
legislation, regulation of the Government No. 192/1988 Coll., Decree of the Ministry of
health of the Czech Socialist Republic No. 59/1972 Coll., on the protection of
health against ionizing radiation, Decree of the Ministry of health
Czech Socialist Republic No. 13/1977 Coll., on the protection of health from
the adverse effects of noise and vibration, the directive of the Ministry of
health of the Czech Socialist Republic No. 46/1978 Collections
hygiene regulations on sanitary requirements for the working environment
(reg. in amount 21/1978 Coll.) as amended, the directive
working of CZECHOSLOVAKIA and Central Mining Office No. 19/1966 Collection
hygiene regulations on the protection of workers ' health against the effects of harmful
dust in organizations subject to the upper law (reg. in the amount
16) a methodological instruction No. 33/1974 Journal of the Ministry of health
Czech Socialist Republic, the policy of the Organization and the provision of the first
17) Decree No 104/1988 Coll.
Decree of the State Commission for scientific, technical and investment development no.
5/1987 Coll., on documentation.
CSN 83 0910 tailings ponds.
18) the yield of the Czech Mining Authority no. 700/1972 establishing the permissible
masonry prescription for strip mining of ores and nerud (reg. in the amount
The yield of the Czech Mining Authority no 900/1987 on the permissible measuring documentation
during the surface mining of coal (reg. in amount 11/1987 Coll.).
20) Din 33 0300 Electrotechnical regulations. Kinds of environment for
ČSN 33 0330 Protection of electrical equipment. Regulations and test methods.
ČSN 34 1010 General regulations for protection against dangerous touch
ČSN 33 2310 Electrotechnical regulations. Regulations for electrical equipment
in different environments.
To ČSN 33 2320 Electrotechnical regulations. Regulations for electrical equipment
in areas with danger of explosion of inflammable gases and vapours.
ČSN 33 2330 regulations for electrical equipment in hazardous
the explosion of combustible dusts.
ČSN 33 2340 electrical equipment in an environment with a risk of fire or
the detonation of explosives.
21) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority
No 18/1987 Coll., laying down the requirements for protection against explosions
combustible gases and vapours.
22) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority
No 92/1985 Coll., on ensuring the safety of work at the stable stacks on
23 83 2041) DIN Work protection. Protective covers of the production facilities.
25) Din 33 3210 Electrotechnical regulations. Distribution equipment. Common
26) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority
No 50/1978 Coll., on professional competence in standardization, as amended by
the Decree of the Czech Office of work safety and the Czech Mining Authority no.
26A) § 9 para. 6 of Decree No. 75/2002 Coll. on road safety
electrical technical equipment used in mining activities and
activities carried out using mining techniques.
27) of the Ministry of construction industry Decree No. 77/1965 Coll., on training,
eligibility and registration of construction machinery.
Decree of the Ministry of Interior No 87/1964 Coll., on driving licences, in
ČSN 26 8805 Motor trucks. Operation, maintenance, repair.
28) for example. the Federal Ministry of transport Decree of 16 June. November
1979 No. 16 349/79 of the rules of technical operation of rail sidings (reg.
the amount of the 27/1979 Sb 44 3066), ON the training and examination regulations for workers
mining railways (D-2).
29) ČSN 33 3210
ČSN 33 3220 Electrotechnical regulations. Provisions common to
30) ČSN 33 2200 electrical equipment working machines.
31) ČSN 34 3510.
32) ČSN 34 3100 safety rules for the operator and work on
33) for example. ČSN 34 3800 Revision of electrical equipment and lightning conductors, ČSN 34
3880 Revision electrical portable tools in operation. Safety
measures, ČSN 34 3881 Revision portable electrical tools
class II. and (III). in the operation.
34) DIN 34 1610 Electric Powerline divorce in industrial
36) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 68/1988 Coll., on selected mine
37) DIN 36 0010 light metering. Master standard.
CSN 36 0035 Daily lighting of buildings.
CSN 36 0451 Artificial illumination of industrial spaces.
38) DIN 26 0003 transportation device. The design, construction and
39) for example. Decree of the Czech Mining Authority 12. May 1976 # j.
3939/19/1976 and the Federal Ministry of transport, of 13 December. July
1976 No. 17004/1976 about the rules of technical operation for mining railways
surface coal mines (PTP-D)-(reg. in amount of 4/1979), he
44 3061 Signaling regulations for mining railways (D-D1), ON 44 3062 Transport
provisions for mining railways (D-D2).
40) Decree of the Czech Office of work safety no 88/1980 Coll.
safety at work and of technical equipment during the operation of road
vehicles, as amended by the Decree of ČÚBP No 62/1981 Coll.
41) for example. Law No. 79/1957 Coll., on the production, distribution and consumption of electricity
(electricity law), law No. 135/1961 Coll. on road traffic
(Road Act), Act No 51/1964 Coll., on the railways, as amended by Act No.
104/1974 Coll., Act No. 109/1964 Coll., on telecommunications, law No.
138/1973 Coll. on waters (Water Act).
42) for example. ČSN 07 8304 Metal pressure receptacles for the transport of gases.
The operating rules, ČSN 26 9030 storage. The principles of safe handling,
ČSN 26 9101 pallets and pallet superstructures. Safe-handling policies.
43) for example. Regulation of the Government No. 192/1988 Coll., ČSN 65 0201 Flammable
liquid. Establishments and warehouses, HE 44 6670.
44) DIN 44 7300 Finishing device. Terminology.
45) ČSN 01 5140 Industrial flammable dusts. Methods of testing.
47) Act of the Czech National Council No. 133/1985 Coll., on fire protection, in
amended by Act No. 425/1990 Coll.
Decree of the Ministry of Interior of the Czech Socialist Republic No. 37/1986
Coll., which implements certain provisions of the Act of the Czech National Council on
48) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 435/1992 Coll., on mining surveying
documentation when mining activity and certain activities carried out by the
using mining techniques.
49) Decree of Ministry of health of the Czech Republic No. 434/1992
Coll. on the emergency medical service.
50) Section 1.7.4 of annex 1 of regulation of the Government No. 176/2008 Coll., on
technical requirements to machinery.
Annex, point 1.0.6 No. 2 of Decree-Law No 23/2003 Coll., laying down
technical requirements for equipment and protective systems intended for use in
potentially explosive atmospheres.
51) section 105, paragraph 2 of the labour code.
section 2 of the regulation of the Government No. 201/2010 Sb.
52) section 3 of the Government Regulation No 378/2001 Coll., laying down more
requirements for the safe use and operation of machines, technical installations,
instruments and tools.
53) Government Decree No. 11/2002 Coll., laying down the appearance and location of the
the introduction of the safety signs and signals, as amended by Decree-Law No.
54) for example, ČSN ISO 13822 principles of design of structures-Reviews
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic