The Czech Mining Authority
of 13 October. May 1992
about permissible measuring documentation when mining activity and some
activities carried out using mining techniques
Change: 298/2005 Sb.
Change: 382/2009 Sb.
The Czech mining Office pursuant to § 39 para. 3 of Act No. 44/1988 Coll., on the protection and
the use of mineral wealth (the top Act), as amended by the law of the Czech
the National Council No 549/1991 Coll. and section 20 (2). 2, § 38 paragraph 1(a). 5 (a)) and §
paragraph 41. 1 (b). h) of the Act of the Czech National Council No. 61/1988 Coll., on
mining activities, explosives and the State Mining Administration, as amended by
the Czech National Council Act No. 542/1991 Coll., provides:
Part the first
The scope of the
(1) this Ordinance governs the management, retention and completion (hereinafter referred to as
"leadership") permissible measuring documentation ("documentation") for the
legal and natural persons (hereinafter referred to as "the Organization") when mining activity
and activities carried out using mining techniques within the meaning of the law of the Czech national
Council Regulation No 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the State mining
the Administration, as amended by Act of the Czech National Council No. 542/1991 Coll., and for
the Organization, which for this purpose shall carry out the project, výstavbové or
(2) this Ordinance shall not apply to
and editing and refining of minerals) to be carried out in the context of their
(b) the extraction of sand and gravel sand) in open water courses floating machine
including the adaptation and refinement of these raw materials carried out in the context of the
with their extraction,
c) construction and reconstruction of utility lines in depths to 10 m, where the
the depth of the entry to the underground shall not exceed 50 m and life time (from the time of the initiation of the
by the end of the building) of the individual sections, one year
d) stamping engineering network connections,
(e) the stamping of subways under communications),
f) stamping of pickles, regardless of their length and diameter,
g) digging wells,
h) quarrying bearing non-reserved mineral, where each of the
mining the walls is less than 20 m per year, and the annual extraction does not exceed 50 000
Documentation in these cases governed by specific
legislation. ^ 1)
Responsibility for the management of documentation
(1) the organization when mining activity or activities carried out by mining
(hereinafter referred to as "action under § 1") is required to ensure the completeness of the
documentation and technical performance of permissible measuring work under this Ordinance.
(2) For the proper performance of permissible measuring activities under this order corresponds to the
the Executive Organization (racing or racing pit quarry). ^ 2)
(3) for the correctness and completeness of the documentation produced and its expert guidance
corresponds to the worker (hereinafter referred to as "the main mining meter"), which confirms its
(4) the accuracy and completeness of each measurement and the parts of the documentation
corresponds to the worker who performed the work or driving (hereinafter referred to as
"mining the meter"), which shall acknowledge his signature.
(5) under the leadership of a special-purpose content of mine maps to the permissible
měřickém substrate corresponds to the specialist responsible for the organisation, which
confirm your signature.
(6) the main mining meter decides on the acceptance of the dossier drawn up by the
other service organizations or other organizations to file documentation.
The main mining meter
Requirements for professional qualifications and competence to carry
the main function of the mining Decree lays down the meters requirements
professional qualifications and competence when mining activity or
activities carried out using ^ 3).
Requirements for professional qualifications and competence to carry
features of the mining Decree lays down the meters requirements on professional
qualifications and competence when mining activity or activities
by using ^ 3).
Withdrawal of the certificate of professional competence
After finding deficiencies in fulfilling the obligations imposed by this Decree,
that could result in danger to life, health workers or
the immediate threat to the operation of the Organization, the authority of the State Mining Administration
shall be withdrawn by the holder of the certificate of professional competence, where appropriate, suspend the
its validity until the examination of the representative that the shortcomings of the
caused, first after three months from the date of the withdrawal of the certificate.
Mining point field
Mining location point field
(1) a mining location point field contains the
and mining location point) of the underlying field in the underground and on the surface,
(b)) for detailed location point field in mine underground and on the surface.
(2) the basic mining location spot underground field consists of points of the basic
indicative of straight lines, intended when the connection and measuring usměrňovacím and
points of orientation of lines that are part of a very precise
polygonal shows. The guide line is placed so that the length of the
These programmes between them were not polygonal greater than 1000 m (annex
# 1) ^ 4)
(3) detailed mining location spot in underground form the field points
the location was determined by the mining polygonovým or other measurement that is based on
out the basic position of mining point field in the underground.
(4) each of the guide line must be secured by at least three points.
(5) the basic mining location point field on the surface consists of points derived
from the basic position of the point on the surface of fields specified by the very
accurate měřickými methods (Appendix 2). ^ 4)
(6) detailed mining location point field on the surface consists of points, which
the position of měřickými was determined by deriving from the base of the mining methods
point field position on the surface. Used for tracking positioning
all the objects of measurement needed for the management of the documentation.
(7) the dossier shall be drawn up in a single coordinate system
trigonometric network land registry (S-JTSK).
Mining height point field
(1) Mining height point field contains the
and mining height point) of the underlying field in the underground and on the surface,
(b)) for detailed mining height point field in the underground and on the surface.
(2) the basic mining height point in the underground field form
and Trinity points in náražích) jam individual horizons (underground workings),
whose height are determined by the precise height measurement,
(b)) the individual points in a stabilized main mine (underground)
parts, separated by a 300 m, most of which were determined by height
precise height measurement.
(3) detailed mining height point in the underground field consists of points, which
height height measurements were determined by the technical.
(4) Mining height point on the surface of fields
and mining height point) of the underlying field, derived from the Czechoslovak
levelling networks i. to III. the order,
(b)) for detailed mining height point field, derived from the Czechoslovak
levelling network IV. order or from the basic mining height point
the fields on the surface,
c) points of the mining position point field on a surface whose height has been
the technical measurement of elevation, the intended.
(5) in altitude in the level of the Baltic after
Stabilisation and acceptance points of mine point fields
(1) Sections of the mine fields shall be conditioned to the point locations of safe
against their damage or destruction.
(2) the organization is required to protect and maintain all stabilized
points that set up or taken over.
(3) when taking the survey points and prior to their inclusion on a list
coordinates and heights points validates the integrity of their measurement position.
Option of marking methods
(1) each time the measurement be taken into account as well as to the purpose and meaning of the
zaměřovaných facts and the future use of the results
(2) for the measurement methods and procedures will be used to ensure sufficient
internal control or at least two different, independent ways
measurement, or independently twice repeated the same method of measurement.
(3) the choice of survey methods and accuracy of each location and
height measurement in the activities under section 1 (1). 1 is listed in the
the annexes to this Decree, and that:
and) for underground mining referred to in § 2 (b). a), b), c) and (g))
and activities carried out by using mining techniques in the underground as referred to in paragraph 3 (b).
(d)), e), (f)) and i) of the Act in annex No. 1
(b)) for mining on the surface referred to in paragraph 2 (a). a), b), c),
(e)), and (f)) and the activities carried out by using mining techniques on surface referred to in
§ 3 (b). a), b), (g)), and h) of the Act in annex No. 2.
The contents of the documentation
(1) basic documentation File, which consists of data on
and protected the territory). protected territories
b) mining area, including cadastral territory (with an indication of their
proportional representation), on which it is established, the mining area
(c) the protection of the surface)
d) protection against plynonosným and vodonosným horizons and their manifestations,
e) protect jam (protective pillar, the directness of the pit, etc..) and other
main mine (underground) works,
f) connection and measurement, usměrňovacím
(g)) the main position and height measurement;
the next part of this documentation are
h) technical report (undertaken by the documentation, final report of the bearing
and the leaves of main mine workings),
I) registration book documentation.
(2) the numeric part, which contains the
(b)) calculation (calculations of polygonal and shows),
(c) a list of the coordinates of points) the basic mining point fields
(d)) odbírkovou documentation,
e) register and the movement of inventory.
(3) the graphics section, which contains
(b)) the basic mining map,
(c)), profiles and sections,
(d)), the surface map
(e) Special mining maps).
(4) in the case of individual measurement shall be indicated
and instead of and the subject of measurement),
(b)) date of measurement and evaluation,
(c) the coordinates of the points of the basic mining) limit point field and points
the basic mining height point field,
d) permissible masonry sketch
e) references to the notebooks, or other documentation.
(5) the input data and results, for the management of the graphic documentation
or as the default for all other computations, data is written to a permanent way.
In the input data, States a link to their source (e.g. number and page
the appropriate notebook).
Management of digital documentation
(1) all work associated with the formation of the digital documentation must be
operated using the software, the use of which is governed by specific
legislation. ^ 12)
(2) notebooks, calculations and lists the basic coordinates of mine
point fields are part of the database of digital documentation.
(1) the measured data, entries and sketches are performed in a scrapbook when measuring
legibly and neatly. After the evaluation of the resulting data, necessary for the
another calculation, write the Permanent way.
(2) each sheet of notebook in advance and shall be numbered at the beginning of the notebook is
the number of sheets.
(3) on each side of the notebook, in addition to measurement data shall be
and instead of and the subject of measurement),
(b)) date of measurement,
(c) the name and signature of mine) of the meter,
(d)) and numbers of types of marking equipment,
e) permissible masonry sketch, or a reference to a sketch, drawn up separately
f) check data.
(1) the calculations are handled transparently. The input and output
data is written to a permanent way.
(2) each time the calculation shall be specified
and a reference to supporting documents) from which to draw the default data measured and
(b)) a comparison of the achieved deviations with tolerances,
(c) the name of the person who) calculation, or processed to calculate the input on the
computer, or by whom it is checked and their signatures.
section 13 of the
Lists of coordinates of points of basic mining point fields
(1) the lists of coordinates contain the coordinates of permanently stabilized points
the basic point of the mine fields.
(2) for each point of the basic mining point field the following particulars
and) issues and coordinates of a point (indicating the different height of the system),
(b)) the way of stabilization,
(c) the regional point)
(d)) means of identification in the field,
The basic mining map
(1) the basic mining map is the technical and legal document of the Organization,
held for activities under section 1. Be made to the Permanent way
the original on the basis of data obtained its own measurement or taken
information according to § 2 (2). 6.
(2) as the original digital basic mining maps are also considered
the digital model of the basic mining map on the storage media; graphic
print output then it is the image of the basic mining maps.
(3) the basic mining map in mining activities and the activities carried out by
using mining techniques in the underground and on the surface means in particular
Basic reconnaissance map) in the implementation of geological exploration
deposits of minerals on the surface and in the engineering-geological and
(b)) the basic mining map of underground mining of minerals,
c) base map of the quarry during the surface mining of minerals,
d) base map in the extraction of oil and gas probes,
e) base map in the extraction of liming probes,
f) base map of work performed on the surface during activities
carried out using mining techniques under section 3 (b). g) and (h)) of the United
the National Council No. 61/1988 Coll. as amended by Act of the Czech National Council.
g) base map specific intervention in the Earth's crust.
(4) the basic mining map contains drawings of all basic mining,
geological and technical data as well as administrative objects and data
are required for the conduct of the work. For the use of marks of mining maps pay part of
the fifth of this order and annex No. 3. ^ 4)
(5) the original basic mining maps shall be made out on the basis of which the
clotting in any direction shall not exceed the value of one part in a thousand, at a scale of 1
: 500, 1:1000 or 1:2000, uniformly for the territory of the whole of the
space or workplace. On the choice of the scale base mining maps shall be decided by
the main mining meter.
(6) the Example leaves the basic mining map builds on the Division of registration
Unit (triangulation) in the coordinate system of the single
(7) failure to comply with a scale of basic mining map sheets is permissible if
can the entire mining area, or the entire show to a single bearing
map sheet. Side frame map it is possible to move in the direction of os
coordinate system. In the direction of the X axis you can move about 100 m and their
increments, in the direction of the Y axis about 25 m and their whole multiples. The displacement of the
map sheet shall be marked on it.
(8) two adjacent map sheets of the same columns, it is possible to combine in one
double sheet format.
(9) the basic mining map in the activities referred to in paragraph 1 shall be made out in the underground
for horizons (patra), seams or seams of the powerful, for the Causeway a vein or
(10) for his more than 45 degrees as part of the
the basic mining maps be drawn up projection of the bearing in the vertical plane, or to
the plane, which monitors the general direction of the bearing. Track of the plane, and more
data on the position of the plane in the area shall be indicated in the relevant basic mining
Location and accuracy of the map sheet and frame grid
(1) the frame of the map sheet is placed so that its distance from the North,
the southern and Western edges of the sheet was the same.
(2) map sheet Frame is displayed with an accuracy of +-0, 2.1 on the to-3 m
side a +-0, 3.10, on-3 m in a rhombus with diagonals.
(3) in the adjacent grid points shall not exceed a distance difference
value +-0, 4.10, on-3 m.
section 16 of the
The accuracy of the display and artwork
(1) Sections of the mine location point fields are displayed with an accuracy of +-
0, 3.10-3 m.
(2) the difference between the distance of points plotted from point and actually
the measured distance must not exceed the value +-0, 4.10-3 m.
(3) the accuracy of the detailed points (e.g. corners of buildings, landmarks, and
below.) orthogonal or polar method-focused, or other
method of equal or greater accuracy, checks the oměrnými rates and
other control lengths, measured in the field. The difference between the directly
the measured lengths and lengths of odměřenými from the map must not exceed a value of +
-0-3 m, 5.10. This value is exceeded, it is necessary to determine the problem and
clear the error.
(4) drawing on the adjacent map sheets with contact compares the current
set intersection of the artwork with a frame, or other suitable means.
The detected defects are removed.
The contents of the basic mining maps
(1) in the basic mining map shall contain the following information: mimorámové
(b) coordinate and elevation systems); When using other than the prescribed
the height of the system should be noted the difference in altitude,
(c)) example sheets showing their corners, border area,
vyšrafováním of sheet and map marking, referred to in
e) establishing the basic mining maps,
(f) the basic completion of mining) on the map
g) on restoring the basic mining maps,
h) mining of mineral,
I) mining method, the technology used,
j) name of the Organization
l) the name of the area,
m) base name mining maps,
n scale basic mining maps),
about) the serial number of the sheet (according to custom scale sheets),
p) the registration number of the basic mining maps,
r) coordinates of the grid on the southern and eastern edges of the frame of the sheet,
with the basic components of the indivisible) mining maps (onion skinning, etc.).
(2) in the basic mining map is drawn marks as part of the fifth and
Annex No. 3.
and the square network/) 100 mm x 100 mm, where relevant, other
(b)) the State border and the border areas,
(c) the protected boundary bearing territory), protected areas and protection
zones in accordance with special regulations, ^ 5) mining areas, trade
pillars, indicative of the security celíků, trade celíků,
protection wells, or other restrictions on activities referred to in paragraph 1, including the
putting the numbers was a decision by which the boundaries fixed,
(d)) the basic and detailed mining spot fields
e) exploration drilling, adits and shafts,
f) basic data, desktop inventory depreciation of the bearing,
g) mining and underground work, related to the activities referred to in paragraph 1 with the
h) devices and objects used for safety and health at work
and safety, fire protection and ventilation,
I) details of an earlier mining activities, and other activities in the underground,
j) data about objects and places of particular importance,
to) full mining situation in the zone of at least 100 m beyond the total
l) line profiles and cross-sections,
m) wells and probes,
n) administrative, social, and technological objects and devices,
about Karst and other cavities) natural character,
p) tailings impoundments, waste, stockpiles, landfills, waste storage and reconditioned
desktop and other important issues arising from the activities of the
According to § 1.
(3) If a Mining Organization conquers in foreign mining area
the organization also runs the Organization basic mining maps space
that might cause interference to their mining activities.
(4) if the representation of the data referred to in paragraph 2, more difficult
readability and clarity the basic mining maps, these data shall be on
a separate průsvitce with coagulation problems referred to in § 14 para. 5 in the scale
the basic mining maps. Keeping separate onion skins to the underlying mining
a map of the main mining is decided by the meter.
(5) technological objects and devices into the basic mining maps
regions, if they remain in place for at least three years. About their plotting
Chief mining meter.
(6) breakdown of data from a comprehensive database for digital basic mining maps
in individual layers of the graphic system corresponds to the main mining meter;
the contents of the layers shall be entered in the list of layers and their contents, which will be
(7) in the event of changes and fixes in the digital base map of the main mine mining
the meter shall ensure that its original status and provides the
the method of proof.
Profiles, sections and their contents
(1) profiles and sections is the product of measured data or from the data
referred to in the basic mining map in the same scale lengths.
(2) If profiles and sections kept digital form, is a graphic print
output the image profiles and sections.
(3) the direction and scale of the density profiles and sections is chosen so as to provide
the necessary information on the activities referred to in paragraph 1. On the choice of parameters of profiles and sections
Chief mining meter.
(4) the profiles and sections include scaling heights and lengths, and reasonably details
pursuant to section 17.
Map of the surface of the
(1) map the surface, leads under the specific legislation on the substrate ^ 6)
land maps of land registration. If the numeric result
the land registry, land registration maps the coordinates of detailed points,
must be the coordinates of detailed points of land maps and districts maps
the surface of the identical.
(2) map the surface leads to a scale base mining maps.
(3) If no worsening of legibility and clarity, the map can be
the surface used as the underlying base map map made by
work in some of the activities carried out using mining techniques.
(4) if the map led digital form, can be used as
vector, bitmap display. Graphic print output is
the image of the surface of the map that is created by trapping layers graphic
the system on one worksheet.
The contents of the map of the surface
In the map the surface appear
a) data, referred to in § 17 paragraph 2. 1 (b). (f)), j), k), (l)), p) (a). 2
(a). b), c) and (g)) (of which only the upper edge of the first cut, skrývkového
the entrances to the caves and other underground spaces), section 17
paragraph. 2 (a). (j)) to (p)),
(b) the terrain contour interval) to be determined by the main mining meter.
The main mining meter decides, in which case the data will be in accordance with
letters and held on to průsvitce) the basic mining map.
Special mining maps
(1) The purpose of mining maps are maps, whose leadership is given by
and) specific provisions, ^ 7)
(b)) and decision according to the needs of the Organization of the main mining meters.
(2) mining maps are in particular Purpose
and operating mining map,)
(b)) map of ventilation,
(c) accidents, fighting) map
d) base map of the plant (the establishment).
(3) keeping the purpose of mine maps, drawn up pursuant to paragraph 1.
(b)), which are not subject to paragraph 2, shall be governed by the directive,
the meter's main mining and approved by a Senior Executive of the Organization
(racing, racing or racing down the quarry).
(4) Special mining maps-led digital form have their basis in the
Digital basic mining map and are made up of withdrawal, replenishment,
or by editing the layers of graphics system within the meaning of paragraphs 1 and 2.
(5) to trap its layer (depending on the nature of digital special
mining maps) with the ground digital basic mining maps-its graphic
output at scale and format-is the image of digital special
(6) in the case of the map image map image control and ventilation,
the following is the worker responsible for the organisation, according to § 2 (2). 5 and verifies the
the main mining meter.
Operating the map
(1) operating the map leads in the range operated by developing, training
and conquering the exclusive bearing.
(2) results are usually on a single sheet of any format; on the appropriate
Chief mining scale meter.
(3) the map orientation is governed by the shape of the plot section of the bearing (kry,
the quarry), the effectiveness and the needs of the organization. In operating the map
make a map of the base frames are the intersections of mining maps showing the
its scale leaves pursuant to § 14 para. 6, 7 and 8.
(4) the operating mining map contains reasonably data according to § 17 para. 1
(a). and), f), (j)), k), (l)), m), (p)) and pursuant to § 17 para. 2 (a). and)
(c)), even), and m), and other factors according to the purpose and needs of the organization.
Article 23 of the
Map of ventilation
(1) map of ventilation is the operating results of the map.
(2) ventilation always includes a Map
and) mining (underground) the works of its own and adjacent mines (underground space)
for distances up to 100 m from the common borders, ventilated průchodním
větrním shock, separately or by diffusion, as well as mining (underground) works
musty or closed,
(b) the designation of the direction of the vtažných), osvěžených, and required the winds, indicating the
their volumetric flow and speed,
(c)), used for the distribution and regulation of větrních currents and wind
objects (marked in accordance with the plan of control of accidents),
d) preventive device against explosions, fires and průvalům waters and gases
(e)) of the place of closed zápar and fires,
(f)) of strong leak of gases,
g) paddles closures.
Map of control accidents
(1) the Map control accident leads on the base of operating the mine maps.
(2) the Map control of accidents includes ventilation map data, supplemented by
For more information, set out in a special provision. ^ 8) this information may be
kept on display onion skinned frames.
(3) if the map control accidents, replaced by a new specimen, at least
a copy of the original maps shall be kept for at least one year.
A basic map of the race
A basic map of the plant is kept in scale of 1:500 or 1:1000 by
the specific legislation. ^ 9)
-Complete graphic documentation
(1) the basic mining map is added, and when the activity
and according to a special underground) prescription ^ 13) by 15. of the day
the following month, a pencil, and a permanent manner once per quarter,
(b)) on the surface according to a special regulation ^ 14) regularly once a year,
(c)) on the surface in otvírce, preparing and mining deposits,
If it is about conquering with mining blocks, regularly once every five years,
(d)) on the surface in otvírce, preparing and mining deposits,
If each procedure from mining the walls less than 20 m per year, or annual
extraction does not exceed 50 000 m3, regularly once every two years.
(2) the Map surface, the following at least once a year.
(3) operating mine map is added under paragraph 1.
(4) the map of ventilation and control of accidents, the following map data
and mine surveying at least) once a month, but the newly formed
link of mine (underground) works, the connection with the surface and underground changes
in the ventilation, which result in a change to větrních, the following
within 24 hours,
(b)) in the ventilation at the latest within three days, but the changes in ventilation that have
in a change of větrních currents are characterized by no later than within 24 hours,
(c) special provision) ^ 8) in the map control accidents by
(5) a basic map of the plant is added to every change, at least once
(6) the following profiles and sections according to the intervals laid down in paragraph
(7) in the case that is a graphical documentation supplemented in accordance with paragraph 1
(a). (c)), and (d)) must be the situation on the site aimed at
regular annual intervals, and the detected status into the garbage and
map or on the onion skin, which are part of the core mining maps.
(8) every document must be provided with a registration number, the date of the last
complete and validated the main mining meter.
(9) for digital documentation validates the main mining graphic print meter
the output of the digital model.
section 27 of the
A copy of the basic mining maps
(1) the Organization shall be obliged to draw up and in at least two-year interval
complementary copy or take photo snapshots (photomicrographs)
the basic mining maps and store them separately, so that it cannot be
their destruction or deterioration at the same time as the originals.
(2) a copy of the Basic Function of mine maps may perform other map or
documentation, if it will be possible to draw up a replacement base
Fixes in documentation
(1) Corrections to the documentation shall be made by crossing out the wrong record with
giving the correct information so that the original writing was readable.
(2) the repair of the documentation shall be carried out only with the consent of the main
the mining of the meter.
(3) when correcting the date, the name and signature of the person who repair
and verification of the main mining meter.
Marking the work
(1) for the marking work processes input in accordance with the project
mining (underground) works (buildings) or spending plan, the preparation and
conquering ^ 10) or a project of geological work. ^ 11)
(2) Entry contains the basic parameters for the conduct of mining (underground)
the works (the stopper section, the direction of the work, the inclination of the works, etc.).
(3) on his award, the establishment and implementation of a record shall be made in the relevant
Tag graphic documentation
Graphical representation of the facts in the dossier
To illustrate the facts arising in the activities under section 1,
used depending on the scale and type of graphic documentation map
a generalization of the
and) simplifying the shapes and contours of the pictured items
(b)) by displaying objects or phenomena symbolically, t. j. marker,
(c) a combination of the ways a)) and (b)).
The display of objects depending on their size
(1) the items whose image in a graphic scale 1:2000 documentation and
a greater excess of the limit dimensions of the artwork (paragraph 2), according to the
focused facts (with a possible simplification) to scale graphics
documentation, and any relevant tags to display plotting
(2) the items whose image in a graphic scale documentation is less
than or equal to the limit dimensions of the artwork are fundamentally indicate brand. For the limit
the dimension of this Ordinance shall be deemed to
and) for mining (underground) works with a circular cross-section diameter 9 mm,
(b)) for mining (underground) makes another cross-section transverse size 6 mm,
(c)) for long mining (underground) line of the construction works and the dimension of width 2
(d)) for other objects, spaces, objects and devices with a simple
footprint of the shortest side of the drawings of 2 mm,
(e)) for details of 1 mm.
Drawing and brand positioning
(1) the strength of the current lines is 0.18 mm.
(2) the derogation in dimension labels must not be greater than +-0.5 mm.
(3) if the point field points located on the premises, the brand
the point of showing an object, it must not be distorted location
the location of the tag.
The orientation of the brands and their description
(1) marks showing the floor plan of the subject is always oriented by
the fact (for example, the mouth of the gallery).
(2) other brands and their description is oriented according to the frame of mine maps.
(3) a description of the tag is usually stating the right of the tag. In the event that the
There was an overlap of the artwork, or to make it difficult for clarity and readability
graphical documentation, description at another suitable place, however, to
always expressed a clear link with the tag.
(4) the Description of long objects and linear structures is carried out in parallel with the
the larger dimension.
(5) is used to describe the standard font and abbreviations.
The dimensions of the brands and their color designation
(1) the dimensions of the brands listed in annex No. 3 correspond to their use in
Basic and special purpose maps in scale 1:1000 and 1:2000. For
video documentation in the scale of 1:500, its dimensions are doubled.
(2) for the purpose of mine maps in the scale 1:5000 and less the
(3) the Marker is drawn in black. In the case of use of other colors
It's the stencil company Technicolor scale.
(4) details of the single drawing markup graphic documentation and
their color designation are listed in the explanatory notes in annex No.
Registration and retention of documentation
(1) each permissible masonry document or their inextricably linked
file is marked registration number and registered.
(2) If this document is kept in digital form must indicate the place and
the method (for example, diskette, computer) to save it. Digital image
the document has the same registration number with registration number of his
the digital model.
Retention of documentation
(1) the documentation will be kept permanently in order to avoid damage,
destruction or theft. Numeric documentation referred to in § 10 (1). 2 (a).
and (d))) and shall be kept at least 10 years.
(2) documentation, led by digital in the form of the stores and secures the
media with magnetic record in two copies on two places
separate from the original location on the computer, in an area protected from
magnetic and chemical effects that could affect the carrier or data
stored on it. At the same time it must be ensured the regular recovery carriers with
saved data, at least in three-year intervals. To revive the carrier
registration must be made, the data of which validates the main mining meter. In
If any change occurs in the stored information, you must
the portion of the minutes on a medium that will be changed, print, and save to
It was obvious what changed from its original state.
(3) documentation, led by digital in the form of the stores and secures the
media with a laser record (CD ROM, etc.) in a single copy of a stored
separately from the original location on the computer, in an area protected from
physical and chemical damage. Any additional restocking
recorded on the CD ROM that was stored at the temporary media with
Magnetic record shall be retained and secure until new
a complete transcript of the CD ROM drive.
(4) in order to ensure clarity and flexibility to search documentation
a detailed list shall be drawn up stating the date, place and method of preservation
The managed documentation organization
After their activities pursuant to section 1 shall be destroyed with the documentation of the Organization
be treated under the specific legislation. ^ 15)
Common, transitional and final provisions
For documentation under this Ordinance shall be treated as project documentation
or part thereof, drawn up in accordance with special regulations, "^ 1") if
at the same time the formalities laid down by this Decree.
(1) documentation, drawn up according to the rules applicable so far, the leading
According to the Decree of the effective date of its effectiveness.
(2) organisation, which has not yet had an obligation to keep a dossier, it shall ensure
processing and other guidance under this Ordinance within 12 months from the date of
(3) pending the processing of land registration maps a numeric method is
can be used to map the surface of a different scale than the one in which it is
drawn up the basic mining map.
(4) the certificate of professional competence the main mining and mining
the meters, which are issued before the entry into force of this order, the
the expiration on 31 December. December 1993.
(1) the exceptions to the provisions of § 6 (1). 7, § 7 (2). 5 allow in justified
cases, the Czech mining Office, reaches the goal, pursued by Decree
even another way, or by any other means.
(2) an application for authorization exceptions including the alternative measures
the Organization shall be presented according to the proposal, drawn up and authenticated principal
(3) the exceptions relating to the geodetic bases (§ 6 paragraph 7 and section 7 (1).
5), allowed after 1. July 1973 under the rules in force before the effective date
This order shall remain in force.
(4) exemptions from the education required for the performance of the functions of the main mining
the meter and the meter of the mining (section 3 and 4), authorized before the effective date of this
the Decree, shall expire on 31 December 2007. December 1996.
Shall be deleted;
and mining-masonry Regulation) of the Central Mining Office of 7 November 2002. July
1967 no. 4700/1967-the list of tags of mine maps to agreed (reg.
the amount of the 34/1968 Coll.)
b) permissible masonry prescription the Czech Mining Authority of 31 July. January 1972
No. 700/1972 for surface mining of ores and nerud (reg. in the amount
c) permissible masonry prescription the Czech Mining Authority from day 1. July 1974
No 3700/1974 for geological exploration and extraction of oil and gas
(in the amount of the 6/1976 Coll.),
(d)) the yield of the Czech Mining Authority of 6 December. November 1986 j.
4800/1986 on the permissible measuring documentation at deep mines (reg.
the amount of the 27/1986 Coll.)
e) yield of the Czech Mining Authority of 24 September. March 1987 No. 900/1987 on the
permissible measuring documentation during the surface mining of coal (reg. in the amount
f) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority of 23 December 2003. February 1990 No 98/1990
Coll., on mining surveying documentation for certain activities carried out
using mining techniques.
The effectiveness of the
This Decree shall take effect on the date of publication.
Ing. Bartos in r.
Selected provisions of the novel
Article II of Decree No. 158/1997.
(1) a certificate of professional competence, meter or main mining
mining the meters released Slovak mining authority, or obvodními
mining authorities of the Slovak Republic shall expire on 31 December 2007.
(2) the exceptions relating to the geodetic bases according to § 6 paragraph 1. 7 and section 7 of the
paragraph. 5 of Decree No. 435/1992 Coll., on mining surveying documentation
mining activities and certain activities carried out by mining
in a way, issued under this Ordinance and permitted under the former
regulations, shall expire on 31 December 2007. December 20, 1999.
1) Decree of the State Commission for scientific, technical and investment development no.
43/1990 Coll., on project preparation.
Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no. 175/1992 Coll., on conditions for the use of
bearing non-reserved minerals.
2) § 6 para. 1 of Act No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities,
explosives and the State Mining Administration, as amended by Act No. 542/1991
3) Decree No 298/2005 Coll., on professional qualifications and requirements
competence in mining activities, or activities carried out
using mining techniques and on amendments to certain laws, as amended by
Decree No. 240/2006 Coll. and Decree No. 378/2012 Sb.
4) Annexes 1, 2 and 3 shall be published as a separate annex of the laws
(will be released as a separate publication, and s. SEVT Prague).
5) Eg. Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 78/1988 Coll., on protected
and bearing territories of mining leases, as amended by Decree of the Czech
Mining Authority no 172/1992 Sb.
6) § 4 of law No. 200/1994 Coll., on surveying and amending and supplementing
Some laws related to its introduction.
7) Eg. Decree of the Czech Mining Authority No 22/1989 Coll., on safety
and occupational health and safety in mining operations
and when the activities carried out in the manner of mining underground, and Decree
The Czech Mining Authority No 26/1989 Coll., on safety and health
at work and the safety of operations in mining activities and in the activities
by using mining techniques on the surface.
8) the yield of the Czech Mining Authority no. 8/1987 on the plans of fighting serious
traffic accidents in deep mines (in the amount of 4/1988 Coll.).
9) directive the Czech Office of geodetic and cartographic no 300/1984-21
a purpose built large scale maps (in the amount of 14/1984 Coll.).
10) Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 104/1988 Coll., on a rational
the exploitation of the deposits, the authorisation and reporting of mining
activities and reporting activities carried out using mining techniques.
11) Decree of the Czech Geological Office No. 121/1989 Coll., on
designing, implementing, and evaluating geological work, on the award of
permits and professional competence to their performance.
12) Act No. 35/1965 Coll., on literary, scientific and artistic
(the Copyright Act), as amended by Act No. 86/1996 Coll.
13) § 2 (b). a), b), c), (e)), and (f)) and paragraph 3 (b). (d)), e), (f)) and i) of the Act
No. 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the State mining
the Administration, as amended by Act No. 542/1991.
14) § 2 (b). a), b), c), (e)), and (f)) and paragraph 3 (b). a), b), (g) and (h)) of the Act)
No. 61/1988 Coll.
15) Act No. 97/1974 Coll. on archives, as amended by Act No.
Decree of the Czech Mining Authority no 52/1997 Coll., laying down the
requirements to ensure the safety and health at work and the
safety when disposing of the main mine workings.