Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=42228&nr=217~2F1994~20Sb.&ft=txt
on 2 December. November 1994
for the provision of a lump sum of money to some victims of the Nazi
Change: 77/1995 Sb.
Change: 458/2011 Sb.
With the knowledge
neodčiněného of the historic injustice caused by the victims of the Nazi
having to deal with this problem, particularly given the age of the people,
the fact that this law does not affect the application of the entitlements of citizens
The United Kingdom within the meaning of applicable internationally legal obligations, but
also in the sense of morally political,
inability to alleviate any suffering on the way of this law that the citizens of the
The United States has caused the Nazi persecution,
Parliament passed this Act of the Czech Republic:
Affection of citizens or their widows, widowers and orphans, under the conditions
provided for in this law shall have the right to provide a one-time cash
the amount under this Act, if at the time of the claim, the citizens of the
Of the Czech Republic.
The affected citizen for the purposes of this Act, a citizen who is
the Czechoslovak political prisoner under the special law. ^ 1)
(1) eligible for a lump sum of money shall be incurred:
and the people to whom) it was not compensation for their
affection of the other State,
b) widows and provided to widowers following after the affected citizens, whose marriage with the
the affected citizen there was at the time of his disability,
c) widows and provided to widowers following after the affected citizens executed or deceased
in custody, prisons, concentration and internment camps
or violently killed in connection with the arrests,
d) equally orphans of disabled citizens executed or
deaths in custody, prisons, concentration and internment
camps or violently killed in connection with the arrests, the
the date of their death reached the age of 18 years.
(2) the provision of a timely claim lump sum of money,
If it has not been decided or if the lump sum
has not been paid, in the case of death of a person referred to in paragraph 1
on her heir.
(1) a person referred to in paragraph 3 (b). a) and b) are eligible for a grant
a lump sum of money in the amount of $ 2300 for each i just started
month imprisonment or internment.
(2) if the person Was a citizen imprisoned or interned repeatedly, calendar
days imprisonment or internment are added together; month imprisonment or internment
means the 30 calendar days.
(3) the persons referred to in paragraph 3 (b). (c)) shall be eligible for
a lump sum of money in the amount of 100 000 €.
(4) a person referred to in paragraph 3 (b). (d)) shall be entitled to the grant of a single
a sum in the amount of 100 000 €. Does not apply if any of these people
his claim to the provision of a lump sum of money within the time limit
established by this Act, shall take this share equally the other
persons eligible for a share of a one off cash amounts in the
the time limit provided for in this Act apply.
(5) payment will be made out of State financial assets.
(1) for the provision of a lump sum of money and is decided by the one-time
the amount of money paid Czech social security administration, and in
cases where the affected citizen is or was a pensioner or
the person referred to in section 3 or is the beneficiary of the survivor's pension of
the pension, which paid social security institution
members of the armed forces, ^ 2) this authority.
(2) entitlement to the granting of a lump sum of money, the person shall apply the
referred to in section 3 with the authority responsible for the decision referred to in paragraph 1 to the
nine months from the effective date of this Act, a written proposal, otherwise the
the right to receive a lump sum of money.
(3) a person referred to in section 3 shall provide a certified copy of the document issued by the
Act No. 255/1946 Coll., concerning the affected citizen, or
other documents certifying the right to provide a one-time cash
the amount, if it is the competent authority responsible for decision in accordance with paragraph
(1) the procedure for the provision of a lump sum of money (the "management")
will start only at the request of the person referred to in section 3. The procedure initiated on proposal
the persons referred to in paragraph 3 (b). (d)), and until the end of the period referred to in § 5 para.
(2) unless otherwise provided by this Act, shall apply to the proceedings of the Board
of procedure. ^ 3)
(3) against the decision of the authority referred to in § 5 para. 1 may give rise
resource to the High Court. ^ 4)
Proceedings under this Act shall be exempt from fees.
This Act shall not affect the claims of the beneficiaries from the received
internationally legal commitments.
This Act shall take effect on 1 January 2000. December 1994.
Uhde in r.
Havel, v. r.
1) § 2 (2). 1 section 5 of Act No. 255/1946 Coll. members
the Czechoslovak army abroad and on some other participating
the national struggle for liberation.
2) section 9 of Act No. 582/1991 Coll., on the Organization and implementation of social
security, as amended by Act No. 308/1993 Coll.
3) Act No. 71/1967 Coll., on administrative proceedings (administrative code).
4) § 250 l et seq. Code of civil procedure.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic