of 21 June 1999. December 2004,
laying down the details of the organisation of the admission procedure to the
education in secondary schools
The Ministry of education, youth and sports, under section 64 of the Act sets out the
No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary, secondary, higher vocational and
other education (the Education Act):
PART THE FIRST
ORGANISATION OF ADMISSION TO THE FIRST YEAR OF EDUCATION IN THE MIDDLE
Requirements for applications to education
(1) the part of the application to the education (hereinafter referred to as "the application") shall be the following
documents or certified copies thereof, unless otherwise provided:
and the report card of the last two) years, in which the candidate has met or
compulsory school attendance, or from the respective base years
the school even after completion of compulsory schooling
(b)) report card from the past two years, in which the candidate has ended
or exits the base of education, if the candidate has earned or gains
basic education before completing compulsory schooling
(c)) term papers from the sixth and seventh year of primary school, where appropriate, of
the fourth and fifth year of primary school, if the candidate reports to the
the first year of lower six-year grammar school, or
the eight-year grammar school,
d) report card from the past two years, in which the tenderer or
has complied with the compulsory school attendance, if the candidate reports to the first
year of the eight-year education program of the Conservatory,
e) papers about obtaining secondary education with re-training, if
the candidate reports to the external study, ^ 1)
f) proof of obtaining the appropriate degree of secondary education, if
the candidate reports to the summary of study for obtaining secondary education with
Re-training ^ 2) or short studies for obtaining secondary education
with the GCSE, ^ 3)
(g) the medical report on the health) of eligibility ^ 4), if, in
Government regulation of the system of disciplines education ^ 10) admission
applicants to the training of the conditions of the applicant's medical fitness
for the scope of education,
(h) the decision of the health disadvantage) according to a special legal
prescription, ^ 5) if the applicant is a person physically disadvantaged,
even) an education guidance equipment on disability or
disabled handicap handicapped as a tenderer has suffered,
containing a statement of the recommendation of the appropriate procedure for the holding of the receiving
or talent tests,
j) proof of fulfilment of compulsory education in the case of the applicant that
terminated or terminates compulsory education in the foreign school, issued by
k) certificate of recognition of the equivalence of the foreign diploma, issued by the
foreign school or the decision on the recognition of the validity of foreign
term papers in the case that for the adoption requires obtaining the appropriate
the degree of education.
(2) part of this application are further documents related to the criteria
admission procedure laid down by the Director of high school ^ 6), designated by
Director of the school, such as the papers of the results in professional competitions, about
publications of partial qualifications ^ 6b) or
achieved further education in school ^ 7).
(3) the application may not be documents or certified copies thereof
referred to in paragraph 1 (b). a) to (d)), if the classification of the relevant
years on an application verified by the school in which the candidate or perform
compulsory school attendance.
(4) the final report card certifying the obtaining of secondary education with
Re-training, or secondary education with the GCSE,
the Tenderer shall submit, immediately after its release, if it is not released at the time of
filing of the application, no later than the date on which it becomes a pupil at ^ 7a).
(5) the final report card certifying their fifth year of basic
the school, the seventh year of primary schools, the completion of basic school
the fulfilment of compulsory education, where appropriate, the proper fulfilment of the mandatory
schooling, the candidate shall submit, immediately after its release, if it is not
issued at the time of filing the application, no later than the date on which it becomes a student
the school ^ 7a).
(6) in the case of documents drawn up in another language than Czech attaches
the candidate their official translation into the Czech language, if the Director of the school
the applicants indicated that the official translation is not required. In the case of documents
drawn up in the English language, a translation into the Czech language
does not require.
The announcement of the first round of admission procedure
(1) the Director of the school will announce the first round of admission into the superscope
education with the talent to the test no later than 31 December 2006. October, to other
fields of education until 31 December 2006. in January, the publication in a publicly accessible
place in the school and at the same time in a way allowing remote access.
(2) in the case of registration of the school or the education to the education index scope
after 31 December 2006. January of the year in May the headmaster to declare the first round
the admissions process at a different date, but not later than 31 December 2006. of August.
The progress of the recruitment procedure
the title launched
(1) entrance examination, if the venue decided School Director, can be
take place through
and entered the school tests),
(b)) and entered centrally evaluated tests, or
(c) a combination of the methods referred to in points) and) and (b)).
(2) entrance examination referred to in paragraph 1 (b). and in the first round)
the admissions process takes place in working days on dates from 22. 30.
(3) the venue entrance examination pursuant to paragraph 1. (b)), the Director may
the school put up to 5 working days before the deadline fixed for the
for the entrance examination referred to in paragraph 1 (b). and).
(4) the talent test to the scope of education with the talent to the test in the first
round of the admissions process takes place in working days on dates from 2. to
(5) the talent pool in the Conservatory of music in the first round of admission procedure
is held on working days on dates from 15. until 31 December 2006. January.
(6) the days of the tests referred to in paragraphs 1 to 5 shall lay down the principal of the school.
(1) in the event that is held in common admissions to multiple scopes
education, Director of the school, along with the announcement of the admission procedure
the fact for the first round of admission procedure shall be published as part of the
notification referred to in § 2.
(2) the publication of additional rounds of admission procedure shall be published and the term,
until when is the latest you can file applications to education.
(3) an invitation to perform the entrance examination or the talent of the test in
shall send the Director of the school scored candidates no later than 7 days prior to the
It takes place.
(4) part of the invitations to the entrance examination or the talent to the test are
information about the requirements for these tests, the projected number of
accepted applicants, and the criteria of admission procedure, as laid down
the school principal ^ 7b).
§ 3 c
The publication of the list of accepted applicants, and sending the decision to
rejection of the accepted applicants, or legal representatives missed
minor candidates are governed by the terms set out in § 3 (1). 2.
(1) the principal of the school shall be published in a publicly accessible place in the school and
manner allowing remote access, in accordance with the laws,
provisions relating to the protection of personal data ^ 8),
and the order of the candidates according to the outcome) evaluation of the recruitment procedure,
(b)) the criteria of admission procedures.
(2) the information referred to in paragraph 1 shall be published
a) within 3 working days after the deadline set out by the Director of the school
for the entrance examination, or
(b) if the Director) has been the school's entrance examination determined, after
evaluation of the admissions process, and in the first round at the latest
last day of the deadline referred to in § 3 (1). 1, and in the next rounds, without
(3) the order of the candidates shall be published under the registration number. Registration
the number is allocated to the candidates in the school no later than on the day of the entrance examination
or talent tests before the start. In the case that the receiving
the test does not take place, or in accordance with the criteria of admission procedure is not
the Tenderer shall take place, shall inform the registration number allocated to the candidates
in writing to the Director of the school at the same time with information about the inaction of the entrance exam.
(4) for the next round of admissions shall issue to the applicant, on request
the form of the application, the Director of the school, which has declared the next round.
(1) the number of places available at the disposal of the appeal proceedings, the Director shall determine the
(2) the principal of the school shall forward the regional authority along with reference and the criteria
admission procedure, according to which proceeded during the admission procedure.
Write a ticket
(1) the form zápisového is fitted with a grey background of Linden
the leaves on each side of the form, watermarked with the themes of Linden
Branch, registration number containing a series of form and at least
six-digit form. The forms shall be drawn up on the worksheet format
210 x 280 mm with a tolerance of 3 mm.
(2) the specimen zápisového the ticket is given in the annex to this
the Decree. A place for putting a branch school identifier) ^ 9
the form lists the acronym "IZO".
(3) the registration number issued to each of the petals forms applicants
leads the authority which issued it. Write the ticket is recorded under a registration
the number for each candidate, which is published in accordance with § 60a
the Education Act. Regional Office write a ticket with information identifying the
applicants are issued by applicants, or legal representative of the minor applicants
on the basis of the verification of his identity, or applicants, or legal
representatives of the minor candidates on the basis of a written request sent
by postal services into their own hands.
(4) on receipt of the ticket zápisového high school or Conservatory
verifies that the data specified in the enrolment of the ticket with the information in
the application form.
(5) in the case of loss or destruction of the ticket issued on the basis of zápisového
written request without undue delay, the authority which issued the replacement
write a ticket. Part of the application for the issuance of a replacement ticket zápisového
the affidavit of the applicant or of the legal representative of a minor
the applicant that the original ticket has not exercised or write does not apply in
high school; part of the solemn declaration of the legal representative
minor applicants, the signature of the applicant. Replacement registration ticket
zápisového ticket before the heading indicates the word "replacement". Paragraph 1
up to 4 on a replacement write the ticket shall apply mutatis mutandis.
ORGANISATION OF ADMISSION TO A HIGHER GRADE
Part of this application are documents or certified copies thereof pursuant to § 1
paragraph. 1 (b). g) to (i)) and (a)) 2 and also documents the applicant that
previous education to determine the form, content and criteria of admission
management and specify the year to which the tenderer will be included.
COMMON AND FINAL PROVISIONS
This Ordinance also applies to the adoption of the education in
Shall be repealed:
1. Decree No. 10/1997 Coll., on the admission of pupils and other applicants to the
studying in secondary schools established by the State.
2. Decree No. 469/2001 Coll., amending Decree No. 10/1997 Coll.
admission of pupils and other applicants to study in secondary schools
established by the State, and deleted some of the legal provisions adopted in the
the scope of the Ministry of education, youth and sports.
3. Decree No. 160/2003 Coll., amending Decree No. 10/1997 Coll.
admission of pupils and other applicants to study in secondary schools
established by the State, as amended by Decree No. 469/2001 Coll.
This Decree shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. January 1, 2005.
JUDr. Buzek in r.
1) section 83 of the Act No. 561/2004 Coll. on pre-school, primary, secondary,
higher vocational and other education (the Education Act).
2) section 84 of the Act No. 561/2004 Coll.
3) § 85 of Act No. 561/2004 Coll.
4) for example, Act 373/2011 Coll., on the specific health
services, as amended.
5) section 67 para. 3 of Act No. 435/2004 Coll., on employment.
6) § 60 para. 3 (b). and Act No. 561/2004) Sb.
6B) section 5 of the Act No. 179/2006 Coll., on validation and recognition of the results of the next
education and on amendments to certain acts (the Act on the recognition of the results
for example, § 7) 113-114 of law No. 561/2004 Coll.
7A) of section 66 paragraph 1. 1 of law No 561/2004 Sb.
7B) § 60 para. 3 (b). a) and b) of Act No. 561/2004 Coll.
8) for example, Act 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data and on amendments
certain acts, as amended.
9) § 144 paragraph. 1 (b). and the Education Act).
10) Government Regulation No. 211/2010 Coll., on the system of education in the disciplines
primary, secondary and higher vocational education, as amended