Read the untranslated law here: https://portal.gov.cz/app/zakony/download?idBiblio=63298&nr=591~2F2006~20Sb.&ft=txt
of 12 October. December 2006
about the detailed minimum requirements for safety and health at
The Government has ordered pursuant to article 21 (b). and) to implement section 3 (2). 3, § 15, § 18
paragraph. 1 (b). (c)) and § 18 para. 2 (a). b) of Act No. 309/2006 Coll.
adjusting the additional requirements for safety and health at work in the
labor relations and to ensure the safety and health
When the activity or the provision of services outside of the employment relationships Act (law
to ensure further the conditions for safety and health at work):
(1) this regulation incorporates the relevant provisions of the European
Community ^ 1) and edits
and more) the minimum requirements for safety and health at work
on construction sites,
(b)) the details to the notice of commencement of works,
(c)) work and activities of the issuing a physical person, the increased threat
life or damage health and
(d)) other activities, which is the Coordinator for safety and health
While working on the construction site (hereinafter referred to as "the Coordinator") required to perform when
preparation and realization of the construction.
(2) the Regulation does not apply to work carried out at the construction site when the
underground mining activities and activities carried out using mining techniques in the
Underground ^ 2) and ground work carried out for the use of machinery and explosives,
If one site has relocated more than 100 000 m3 of rock, with
the exception of foundation engineering.
(1) the contractor shall organize a construction site shall ensure that compliance with the
site requirements established by special legislation ^ 3) and to
construction site General requirements applicable to the construction of the suit under a special
^ 4) legislation and other requirements on the construction site laid down in
Annex 1 to this regulation; If the site is handled by the plan
safety and health at work on the site (hereinafter referred to as the "plan"),
arranges the contractor building site in accordance with the plan and within the time limits in it
(2) the contractor shall define the site for each individual work performance and
activities; in doing so, it shall proceed according to the specific legislation
governing the terms of protection of the health of workers at work ^ 5).
(3) A building site, or a defined arrangement of the workplace, according to the
paragraphs 1 and 2 corresponds to the contractor whom the construction site,
where appropriate, the workplace, given and that is over the case. In the minutes of the transmission and
the takeover of all known facts, that are important from the
to ensure the safety and health of natural persons
staying on the job site or workplace.
The contractor shall ensure that the
and) when operating and use of machinery and technical equipment (hereinafter referred to as
"the machine"), tools and means of transport on a construction site in addition to the
the requirements of the specific legislation ^ 6) followed more minimum
the requirements for safety and health at work laid down in the annex
# 2 of this regulation,
b) satisfy the requirements on the Organization of work and working methods
set out in annex 3 to this regulation, if the site
plan or carry out
1. the work associated with the rozpojováním and moving the Earth, including its
compaction or other reinforcement, or associated with other modifications
associated with these works, which are carried out when setting up
construction or landscaping, under the conditions laid down in the specific
^ 7) law and which include setting the technical routes
^ 8) infrastructure (hereinafter referred to as "ground work"),
2. work related to the implementation and the dismantling of the formwork and shoring
design, manufacture, transport and storage of steel reinforcement and concrete
mixtures, including its compaction machines (hereinafter referred to as "concrete work"),
3. work related to the zděním and modification of structures of zdicího material
such as bricks, blocks, blocks, fittings, or stone, including
installation of precast panels in masonry construction, plastering walls and ceilings,
pair of masonry, flooring, tiles, mazanin or modifying
the surface of the walls such as chopping or dlabáním (hereinafter referred to as "masonry
the work "),
4. the work of the Assembly and joining, as well as removing and
demolition of steel, wood, concrete, reinforced concrete,
where appropriate, other elements of different shape and function, such as a rod,
area, or 3-d, to structures or technological
construction of the desired shape and design (hereinafter referred to as "the Assembly"),
5. works connected with agitation, opening or removing
construction of the building or part thereof, that are carried out when
the removal or change of the building under the terms of the specific
^ 9) legislation (hereinafter referred to as "demolition"),
6. welding and heating in hot melt resin containers under a special
^ 10) legislation,
7. gluing coverings for floors, walls, ceilings, or other construction,
8. maintenance the building ^ 11) and its technical equipment and
devices, such as painting and glazing, washing and
cleaning Windows, facades or gutters, further examinations, tests, inspections,
revision and repair of technical equipment and installations, as well as the installation and
disassembly of the parts to the extent necessary to perform these
surveys, tests, checks, inspections or repairs (hereinafter referred to as "maintenance
the work "),
9. the Manager,
10. work related to the storage and handling of materials, where appropriate,
11. diving work and work carried out in increased air pressure,
12. work over water or in its close proximity to the dangers
13. work related with the use of aircraft under a special legal
prescription ^ 12).
If, after a limited period of time, in particular, depending on the construction and
When the installation work or maintenance work, it is not possible to ensure that the
the work was carried out in workplaces that meet the requirements of
special legal regulation ^ 3), and when their implementation or
during access to the workplace is a risk of falling or of natural persons
objects from a height, or depth, the contractor shall obtain safe implementation
These works, as well as secure access to the workplace in accordance with the
the requirements of a special legal regulation ^ 1).
The details to the notice of the commencement of work in the implementation of the construction work, which is
Contractor shall deliver to the district labour inspectorate, shall lay down the
Annex 4 to this regulation.
The work and activities of the issuing a physical person, the increased threat to life
or damage to health, for which an obligation arises to process
the plan, set out in annex 5 to this regulation.
During the preparation of the construction Coordinator
and gives suggestions and recommended) technical solutions or organizational
the measures, which are, in terms of providing a safe and healthy
non-threatening work environment and conditions of work suitable for
planning of individual works, particularly those that are carried out
at the same time or in sequence; ensure that the recommended solution was technically
feasible and in accordance with the laws and other regulations in order to ensure
safety and health at work and that, with regard to the
the purposes laid down by the contracting authority building, economically reasonable,
(b)) provides professional consultations and recommendations concerning requests for
ensure a safe and healthy work, estimate the length of time
required for the implementation of the planned work or activities with respect to the
specific measures, the working or processing procedures and processes, and
the necessary organisation of work in the course of construction,
(c)) provides that the plan include, as appropriate, the nature and scope of the construction and
local and operational conditions of the construction site, data, information, and procedures
processed in the details necessary to ensure the health and safety
There is no work, and that has been agreed and signed by all contractors,
If you are in the time of processing the plan known;
(d)) shall ensure that the processing requirements for safety and health at
work in maintenance work.
(1) the Coordinator during the construction
and coordinates the cooperation) contractors or persons in charge of when you
the adoption of measures to ensure the safety and health at work
in view of the nature of the building and to the General principles of risk prevention and
activities carried out on the construction site at the same time, where appropriate, in close,
in order to protect the health of individuals, preventing work accidents and
prevent the occurrence of occupational diseases,
b) gives impetus and upon request of the contractor recommended technical solutions
or measures to ensure the safety and health at work for
the determination of the work or processes and planning
the safe execution of the works, that with regard to benefits in kind and time binding
during construction implementation take place simultaneously or in the
(c) in determining the time) works to secure the implementation of the
each individual work or activities,
(d)) shall monitor the implementation of works on the construction site with a focus on discovery,
compliance with the requirements for safety and health at work,
draws attention to the shortcomings and demands without undue delay
(e) the security perimeter of the construction site) controls, including the entrance and the entrance to the
the construction site in order to prevent the entry of unauthorized individuals,
f) cooperates with the representatives of the employees for the safety and
health at work and with the relevant trade unions ^ 14)
where appropriate, the natural person conducting the technical supervision of the Builder ^ 7),
g) takes part in visits to the building, to which he was invited
construction Office under a special legal regulation ^ 7).
(2) the Coordinator during the construction
and the proposed dates the control) days to comply with the plan, with the participation of
contractors or persons in charge and arranges their venue,
b) monitors contractors ' compliance with the plan and discuss with them the adoption
measures and deadlines, to remedy any identified deficiencies,
(c)) performs writes about the observed deficiencies in security and protection
health at work at the construction site, which demonstrably said
the contractor, and then writes the information about whether and how the
These shortcomings are removed.
This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 2000. January 1, 2007.
Ing. Topolanek in r.
The Deputy Prime Minister
and the Minister of labour and Social Affairs:
RNDr. Nečas in r.
Additional requirements for construction site
I. requirements to ensure the construction site
1. Buildings, workplaces and equipment must be at risk or
otherwise secured against the entry of unauthorized individuals, when
compliance with the following principles:
and the construction site in a built-up area) must be on the border of the continuously
fenced to a height of not less than 1.8 m. the establishment of the construction site, taking into account
on related adjacent spaces and infrastructures with a view to the
communication, facilities and traffic to disturb them. Replacement
communication is necessary to properly mark and illuminate,
(b)) for line structures or construction sites, or sites on which
only short-term work, you can make the fence railing
composed at least of the top Rod mounted in the amount of 1.1 m
stable columns and one intermediate medium rods; with regard to the
local and operational conditions can be replaced by a barrier fence
According to annex 3, part III, section 2. to this regulation,
(c)) If you cannot for work carried out on the road from operating
or technological reasons, fences or guards must be
the safety of traffic and persons is ensured by other means, for example, the management of
operation or by watching,
d) openings, depressions, pits, hollows and other places where
There is a danger of falling of natural persons must be covered at risk according to
Annex 3, part III. point 2. This regulation or so.
2. The contractor shall determine the method of construction site security against entry
untrained individuals, ensure that mark the boundaries of the construction site,
to be clearly recognizable even in poor visibility, and provides
the deadline for this security checks. No entry for unauthorized physical
persons must be marked with a label ^ 15) on all inputs, and
on the access roads that lead to them.
3. If the requirements for the security of the construction site for the visually and physically
with disabilities contained in the project documentation, the contractor shall ensure that the
the replacement of the communication and, where appropriate, fencing, fence construction site on
public spaces and public highways allow
safe movement of physical persons with mobility impairments, as well as the
the visually impaired.
4. The construction site for the vehicle must be identified by means of
marks, ^ 16) implementing a local modification of the use of vehicles on
the construction site. No entry by unauthorized individuals must be marked with a
label ^ 15) at all entrances, and on the access
roads that lead to them.
5. Before starting work in the protection zones, the management, construction or
equipment technical equipment, the contractor will carry out the appropriate measures
to comply with the conditions laid down by the operators of such leadership, structures
or device ^ 17) and during the execution of the works is observes.
6. Throughout the period of execution of the works on the construction site must be secured
safe workplaces and means of communications; requirements for lighting
lays down specific legislation. ^ 5)
7. access to any surface that is not viable, it is enough
enabled only if an appropriate technical equipment or other
the means to ensure the safe conduct of work, or allow
safe movement after this area.
8. materials, machines, means of transport and transport of the load and
handling on the building site must not jeopardise the safety and health of physical
people staying on the site, or its immediate
II. Energy distribution installations
1. the temporary energy distribution installations on the site must be designed,
implemented and used in such a way that it is not a source of danger
the risk of fire or explosion; natural persons must be adequately protected
against the risk of electric shock. The design, the implementation and the choice of
temporary power distribution installations and protection devices must
match the type and performance is sold/distributed energy, external influences and conditions
professional competence of individuals that have access to the components
device. Power distribution, existing before the establishment of the construction site, the
be identified, checked and clearly marked.
2. the temporary electrical installations on the site must comply with the standard
requirements and must be subject to regular inspections and revisions in the
set intervals. The main switch of the electrical equipment must be
placed so that it is easily accessible, it must be marked and secured
against tampering and its location must be given notice of
all natural persons shall mean, on the construction site. If, on the
the site does not work, it must be electrical devices that may not stay
for operational reasons is enabled, disconnected and secured against unauthorized
3. If the above-ground power lines cannot be moved outside the construction site
or is disconnected from the electrical power source, it is necessary to prevent the entrance of
transport equipment and machinery into the protection zone. If you cannot
the operation of vehicles and mobile machinery under the leadership of excluded
It is necessary to place the appropriate warning and suspension.
III. requirements for workplaces outdoors on the construction site
1. Movable or fixed workstations located at the height or depth
must be solid and stable, taking account of the
and) the number of individuals that are simultaneously present on them,
(b)), the maximum load that can occur, and its distribution,
c) weather conditions, which could be exposed.
2. If the supports or other components of the workplace is sufficiently stable
by themselves, it is necessary to ensure the appropriate and secure stability anchor,
to eliminate unwanted or spontaneous movement of the entire workplace, or
parts of it.
3. The contractor shall ensure the implementation of professional inspections of the workplace
in a way, and at the intervals specified in the accompanying documentation, however,
After a change of position, and after emergency situations, which may affect its
stability and strength.
4. The contractor shall be stored material, tools and machinery referred to in annex No. 3
Part I of this regulation and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and in accordance with the
requirements for specific legislation) and 18 ^ ^ requirements for your organization
work and working practices laid down in annex 3 to this regulation,
so as to avoid the risk of individuals, property or
of the environment.
5. The contractor shall, as soon as he interrupts its continuation would lead to
endangering the lives or health of natural persons on the construction site or in its
the surrounding area, as appropriate, to the threat to property or the environment influence
adverse weather influences, unsatisfactory technical condition of the
construction or machinery, natural events, or due to other
unforeseeable circumstances. The grounds for interruption of work will examine and
interruption of work, the physical person in charge shall decide by the contractor.
6. when work is interrupted the contractor shall obtain the necessary measures
to protect the safety and health of individuals, and copies of the minutes of the
the work carried out.
7. If in the course of work to change the weather situation, or
geological, hydrogeological, or operating conditions which
could adversely affect the safety of work especially when using and
operation of machines, the contractor shall obtain without undue delay, the implementation of
necessary changes to the technological procedures so as to ensure the
occupational safety and health protection of individuals. With the change of
technological procedures, the contractor shall immediately learn appropriate physical
of the person.
8. In areas with danger of explosion, burial, poisoning, drowning, falling from
the height or depth of the contractor to ensure that natural persons working
on this workplace alone were made familiar with the rules of communication
in case of an accident and provides an effective form of supervision for the need for early
first aid supplies.
More detailed minimum requirements for health and safety in operation and
the use of machines and tools on a construction site
I. General requirements for machine operators
1. Before using the machine the operator contractor familiar with local
operating and working conditions having an impact on safety at work,
notably the load carrying capacity of the soil, level crossings and bridges, slopes of the rolling
the plane, saving the underground leadership of the technical equipment, where applicable,
other underground obstacles, the location of the aerial cables and obstacles.
2. when operating the machine, the operator ensures the stability of the machine during
all work activities of the machine. If the machine is equipped with stabilizers,
handles or hinges, are in working position set up in accordance with the instructions
to use and secured against sinking, slide or release.
3. If the machine required a special warning signal
the device is indicated by the machine running the audio, or
light warning signal. After the warning signal shows the operator
the machine into operation only when all of the affected individuals have left the
the affected premises; If it is not in the documentation accompanying the machine set
otherwise, the affected area is delimited by the maximum range of machines activities
his work equipment enlarged about 2 m. On the small workplaces
the machine may be put into operation until after the time sufficient to
leaving the affected area all natural persons.
4. If the machine is being used on a road and it is equipped with a special
warning light orange color, its activity is governed by the Special
legislation. ^ 19)
5. when using the machine for use on the road, the contractor
shall act in accordance with the conditions laid down by specific legal
legislation; ^ 20) surveillance and also to safety on the
the road provides a sufficient number of eligible
natural persons when used as personal protective
work means high visibility warning clothing. When you mark a
obstacles to road safety are governed by the provisions of the
special legislation. ^ 16)
6. Machine whose activities arise from vibration, can only be used
in such a way and at such construction sites where dangerous
transferring the vibration damage to nearby structures, excavations,
underground wiring, equipment, and so on.
II. machines for earthworks
1. The machine moves or performs work at such a distance from the
the edge of the slopes and excavations, with regard to the carrying capacity of the land has not been
the collapse of the. If this distance is not fixed in the technological procedure,
It provides for the contractor in charge of the natural person before starting work.
2. Under the wall or fold the machine moves or carries out his work
at such a distance, to avoid the risk of its collapse.
3. When using multiple machines on one site is preserved between them
such a distance to prevent the mutual threat to the operation of machines.
4. when driving downhill, and when working on a slope, the operator uses the
safe riding techniques so as to avoid a dangerous slide
the Centre of gravity of the machine and the loss of its stability.
5. when the loading of the material means of transport can be manipulated with
work equipment machines only over patient area and to
means of transport nenaráželo. If you cannot avoid when loading
handling of work device of the machine over the cab of the transport
for a resource, it is necessary to ensure that the cab during loading
no natural person. The loading area must be handled
6. when driving machine with laden material is work equipment
established, or served in the transport position so as to avoid
dangerous loss of stability of the machine and the limitations of vision of the operator.
7. The operator abandons his post, without having a working device
the machine runs on the ground or on a mat on the ground or placed in a
prescribed transport position and secured in accordance with the instructions
the use of.
8. when Earth-rock dozerem lip does not exceed his blades or shovels
the edge of the slope, or excavation; This does not apply when you include a trench.
9. Jib rope excavators is rebuilt with only the eyes work
device, unless the manufacturer in the instructions otherwise.
10. Overhangs, which, when complaints may arise, it is necessary to immediately
11. If it is not in the instructions for use unless otherwise provided for, not in operation
the machines allowed to
and the stone on the day roztloukat) shovels,
(b)) to settle the terrain by turning the bucket,
c) pluck college work device of the machine.
12. Bucket machines may be cleaned only when the engine is switched off the machine and
a place where there is no landslide of soil.
13. When using additional lifting equipment supplied to the machine
by the manufacturer in addition to the conditions laid down by the manufacturer, shall apply mutatis mutandis
requirements for the safe operation and use of the equipment for lifting and
movement of suspended loads. ^ 6)
14. Before the start of earthwork, the skrejprem are made
by the contractor or by any other natural person the necessary measures to ensure that
the machine encountered blade on protruding fixed obstacles such as
rocks, stumps or strong roots that need to be removed in advance,
disrupt, or mark. Equipment technical equipment,
for example, fire hydrants, water and gas or sewer
hatches must be secured so as not to damage it.
15. If the skrejpr in motion, not in his dangerous work
area in front of the machine in the direction of his drive to keep individuals.
16. it is not allowed to enter into the space between the skrejpr and the tractor and
move through any part of the towed with.
17. When moving a loaded and empty with the hull must be always
raised and closed.
Iii. Concrete Mixers
1. Before starting up the mixer must be properly set up and
locked in the horizontal position.
2. the Mixer may only be filled only when the rotating drum.
3. When manually inserting the ingredients of the mixture into the mixer with a shovel is prohibited
interfere with the rotating drum.
4. Drum mixers are not allowed to clean hot tools or objects
held in his hand. The end of hand tools must not be inserted into the rotating
5. operation does not enter into the affected area by moving the hopper.
Repair, maintenance and cleaning of the mixers are equipped with násypným the is
allowed to enter under the Recycle Bin only when the basket securely mechanically
secured in the up position, hook the chain, hub or other protective
means of communication.
6. Enter into the design of the mixer may only if the machine is
disconnected from the power supply.
Iv. Concrete Plants
1. Track hopper must be ensured the fence or covering.
Inspection, maintenance and repair, or other necessary activities, in
the area affected by the movement of the basket to carry out only if the rubble bin
reliably blocked against motion.
2. the Rubble bin must not be used for the transportation of individuals.
3. transport and storage of bulk cement from the filling
pipes, stacks up to the point of collection, including the mixer should be used
and maintained in accordance with the accompanying documentation, in order to prevent
unwanted establishment and swirling dust.
4. Loading and unloading each star dumps
the aggregates is done evenly, to avoid unilateral
the load counters. The entry of individuals to the landfill and to
the area affected by the movement of přihrnovače aggregate is not allowed; space
access to the landfill shall be marked with safety signs. ^ 15)
V. means of transport for the transport of concrete and other mixtures
1. Before driving, in particular after the loading and unloading of
transport equipment, means of transport, the driver checks, hereinafter referred to as
the vehicle, ensure the výsypného device in the transport position, or is
in this position, in accordance with the instructions for use.
2. acceptance and storage of mixtures of the vehicle shall be placed on
a clear and sufficiently únosném the place with no obstacles hampering
the handling and the necessary Visual inspection.
Vi. Pumps and mechanical mixing mixture
1. Pipes, hoses, conveyor belts, skluzné and vibrating troughs and other
device for the transport of concrete mixtures must be routed and secured so
that did not cause congestion or excessive strain, such as scaffolding,
formwork, trench walls or parts of the structure.
2. pressure vessel Lid cannot be opened, if the pressure inside the vessel
cancelled in accordance with the instructions for use, for example, the venting valve.
3. Outlet pipe on pumping the mixture must be ensured,
to the risk of injury as a result of the individuals ' sudden movement
the influence of the dynamic effects of the mixture was transported minimized.
4. When using the spray gun machine mixing has stable operation
position. When the mechanical mortar must be ensured a good way
communication between individuals carrying out mortar and
operation of the pump.
5. Machinery for surface treatment is not allowed to clean and
disassemble it under pressure.
6. For the carriage of mixtures to the pump must be taken to ensure safe arrival
not requiring complex and recurring reversing vehicle.
7. During operation of the pump is not allowed
fold up the hose, and)
b) tamper with the connector and manually move the hoses and pipes,
If they are not designed for it,
(c)) to enter on the design of the pump and to the danger zone for
8. Mobile pump (hereinafter referred to as "autočerpadlo") must be positioned so
that the place was clear and in the area of handling with bracket
and pipes were not obstacles hamper this manipulation.
9. When using split-beam of the autočerpadlo must be positioned so
that is not to be unnecessarily displacing and to comply with the safe
the distance from the edges of the excavations, scaffolding and other obstacles.
10. In the area of the beam of the autočerpadla no one is not present.
11. Boom autočerpadla cannot be used for lifting and moving
12. handling of the jib boom arm developed (with piping and
hoses) may only be performed only in ensuring the stability of the autočerpadla
drop-down and pull-out outriggers (stabilizers) in accordance with the instructions
the use of.
13. Move autočerpadlo only with bracket comprised in transport
VII. Trailers and stable storage of bulk materials
1. Before connecting the hose or pipe to transport pipeline series for
pressure tanks, as cement and similar bulk solids
(hereinafter referred to as "bulk cement"), the operator checks to see if a series is not
2. Transport hose and pipes must be prior to the transfer of bulk
cement. Functionally, the damaged device is not allowed to use.
3. Connect hose to each other and with the fixed pipeline can only be
faultless and designated couplings and ferrules.
4. in the course of the transfer operator monitors the Cup to stack
5. the shuttles in operation and maintenance of bulk cement is progressing
According to the instructions for use, where appropriate, in accordance with local operating
the security code; in doing so, shall apply mutatis mutandis apply the requirements
special legal regulation ^ 6), relating to stable storage
equipment bulk materials.
VIII. Mechanical shovels
1. The surface of the terrain, where necessary, the construction, after which they are loose materials
přihrnovány mechanical shovel, must be adjusted so that it is not
occur to capture bucket about inequality, fixed obstacles or greater
2. Connection of traction rope shovels with the winch shall be provided
fuse against overloads.
3. the movement of empty buckets into servicing only the
Drag, not by pushing or carrying in front of him.
4. When operating the machine, no one does not stay in the space between the winch and the
a shovel. The operator shall ensure that the Commission has not established to the towing rope loop, and
shovel in the shot holds with both hands. When removing the bulk materials must
be carried out measures to prevent the filling of the servicing of the bucket.
5. Connecting the nodes of the traction rope is not allowed. Join the rope in place
fit the bucket must be carried out reliably at least two rope
Ix. The Vibrators
1. the length of the moving between the power supply unit and supply parts, Shaker
that is held in the hand or is manually operated, must be at least 10
m. the same applies to the length of the moving between the unit and the power supply
motor if the motor unit is out of power
Unit and parts held in hand-Shaker.
2. immersion vibrating head of the vibrator and her pulling out of
zhutňovaného concrete is done just for the running of the vibrator. Flexible shaft
the vibrator must not be bent in an arc about a smaller RADIUS than the
specified in the instructions for use.
X. Battering Rams and vibratory pile drivers-machinery
1. When you pile driving elements, such as sheet piling or piles, may not be in the
1.5 times the radius of the corresponding height of the towers or jib crane (
"the carrier") carried out other work.
2. the preparation of elements for the pile driving should be carried out in a safe
the distance from the place of pile driving.
3. the carrier shall be provided For paved and settled on the desktop
sufficient size corresponding to the size and type of Battering Rams.
4. the Carrier must be secured against tipping over.
5. Snap or building element of a diagonal stroke is only allowed to
the specified device.
6. Sink the element must be in the pile-stabilized so reliably,
in order to guarantee its correct position and to prevent its displacement.
7. guidance elements must be used only safe and reliable
preparations. Manual guidance is only allowed in lifting equipment
equipped with mikrozdvihem.
8. when pile driving is not entering below the suspended elements. Suspended element
After the necessary period only the natural person designated to
guidance and stabilizing its position.
9. for the use of the freely suspended pile drivers, such as pneumatic or
the vibration, it processes the contractor a detailed technological process
incorporating requirements to ensure safety at work.
10. If it is not a natural person acting on the carrier backed by anti crash
technical design, safety must be ensured
employment resources for fall arrest.
XI. Construction electrical winches
1. The operating position must be placed so as not to jeopardise the
the load or the main rope and to be seen on all of the loading
and the place of unloading, if not mutual communication between the operator and the
a natural person at the loading or unloading place ensured
a signalling device.
2. the Windlass has to be placed at a safe distance from the vertical track
the transported load, protected from other traffic on the site and
properly anchored, or stabilized. Unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer in the instructions for
otherwise, use the weight of the load must not be used to stabilize the
windlass less than twice its rated load.
3. The Pulley must be mounted so that its axis be perpendicular to the direction of winding
the rope, and at most in a position such that, when the lowest position of the load
to remain on the drum of the winch at least 3 coils of rope.
4. The gate cannot be used unless it is ensured that the operation of the automatic
stop as soon as the load hook its highest parts closer to the
set a safe distance to the fixed obstacle, such as a pulley or
housing a windlass. If the manufacturer does not provide otherwise, this safe
distance to 0.3 m.
5. In the place of removal or disposal of the material at a height of is ensured
the protection of individuals against falls from heights. ^ 13) if the Central rod
handrails or breakpoint on the floor to do safe handling
the transported load, you can skip to the extent necessary, where appropriate,
delete. The procedure under a special legal regulation is not
. ^ 21)
6. the Door may not come into operation until after the completion of its
installation, including the hanging construction pulleys, passed and the contractor
taken into operation and until this transfer and acceptance has been made
7. Before putting into operation the winch operator checks to ensure that no one
not present in the area affected by falling of the load.
8. During operation of the winch is not allowed
and the burden on the winch) above its carrying capacity,
(b) encumbrances that) transported their dimensions threaten around if
appropriate security measures are carried out,
(c) to lift the burdens of a diagonal stroke),
d) leave the operating position, the windlass is a burden suspended from a hook,
(e)) at the tip of the hook to lift weight burden,
f) abstaining from under a suspended load and in its dangerous proximity,
g) to guide your hands or feet of winding of the rope on the winch drum,
h) continue to work with the winch, a rope loop or knot
and if there is a slippage of the rope from the Groove pulleys,
I) haul loads, there is a danger of damage to the cable or
j) cause surges when starting or stroke burden,
to lift the burdens of that), přimrzlá or přilnutá,
l) making changes to the brakes, which could endanger the safety of the
m) use electric windlass for raising the lift platform
guides, unless they fulfil the technical requirements applicable to the placing
construction elevators into service. platforming
9. the Windlass may only be used for towing, only if it is modified, and
If there is a
and adapted to cover the winding) drum,
(b) the correct device installed) store the rope when winding on
c) control the windlass furnished so that when you release the button the specified for the
putting into operation the operation of the winch windlass stops.
10. the contractor specified intervals, the operator performs a windlass or
a natural person designated by the contractor, a tour of a windlass, rope and harness by
manual or instructions for the operator.
XII. Simple pulleys for manual lifting of loads
1. Supporting the textile rope must have a minimum diameter of 10 mm rope is Damaged
excluded from the application.
2. Perform the load-bearing structure roller before first use
proven to be approved by a natural person specified by the contractor.
XIII. Construction site hoists
A construction platform lifts must be in the course of the operation in the specified
intervals to be checked in order to ensure their safe operation.
XIV. Common provisions on the security of the machines when you interrupt and termination
1. The operator records the defect machines or deviations
observed during the previous operation or use of the machine and with the
any defects are properly acquainted rotation operation.
2. Unintentional movement of the machine must be secured after completion of work in
accordance with the instructions for use, for example, the incorporation of wedges, the
devices running on the ground or the inclusion of the lowest speed
instance and the actuation of the parking brake. Also, when the interruption of work must
be secured against spontaneous movement at least actuation
the parking brake or work equipment running on the ground.
3. upon termination of the work and its interruption must be unintentional
the movement provided a working device of the machine you run it on the ground or
entry into the transport position, which shall ensure, in accordance with the instructions
4. operation of the machine, which intends to move away from the machine so that it cannot in
If necessary, intervene immediately, it shall take, in accordance with the instructions
use measures to prevent accidental starting of the machine and its
the unauthorized use of another natural person, such as locking the cab and
remove the key from the ignition switch or lock the machine control.
5. The machine must be shut down on a suitable location, where it does not interfere with
communications, where stability is not compromised machines and where the machine is not compromised
falling objects or activities carried out in its surroundings.
XV. the transport of machines
1. transport, handling, stacking, securing and fastening of a machine or
work equipment shall be carried out according to the instructions and procedures laid down in
the instructions for use. If there is no progress in the transport machinery and its
work equipment listed in the instructions for use, the it contractor
on the local production safety rules.
2. When loading, folding and the transport of truck transport machines
resource, as well as towing machines and its connecting and disconnecting
from the towing vehicle must be complied with the requirements of a specific legal
prescription ^ 22) and the following further requirements.
3. When transporting the machine on the loading area of the means of transport in the cabin
transported on the machine or machines on the platform of the transport
the resource requirement of the natural person, if it is not in the instructions for use of the
unless otherwise provided for.
4. When transporting the machine on the loading area of the means of transport are
work equipment, or other floating device provided in the
transport position according to the instructions for use and with the machine is fixed and
mechanically secured against longitudinal and lateral displacement and cons
tipping over or on the loading area of the means of transport are stored and
5. Means of transport must be in the loading and stacking machines
built on the firm ground, safely stalled and mechanically locked
against unwanted movement.
6. when approaching the machines for the means of transport and loading area
leave it to all the natural persons with the exception of the operation moves away
from space, in which could be at risk from falling or tipping over
machinery, breakage of the traction rope or other accident.
7. The natural person pointed to the machine on the means of transport is always
outside of the machine outside the means of transport and in the field of servicing the machine after
all the time and start-up of the machine.
8. When transporting the machine on your own you must be his work equipment,
or other floating device provided in the transport position by
the instructions for use.
9. Mount the machine must be used when connecting to the towing vehicle safely
stalled and mechanically secured against unintended movement. When
connecting the trailer the machine, which has a maximum authorised mass of the
not exceeding 750 kg may only be approached during the trailer to the towing vehicle, machine
If they are taken to protect the health of manual handling
loads. ^ 5)
10. the driver of the towing vehicle to the stop zacouvá trailer hitch and allows
a natural person who performs the connection, perform any necessary
the handling of the machine only at the hanging device to instruct properly
informed pointed to a natural person. After the fence is a towing vehicle parking.
Requirements for the organisation of work and working methods
I. storage and material handling
1. Secure supply and collection of material must be secured in accordance with the
the procedure works. Material must be stored in accordance with the conditions laid down
the manufacturer, preferably in such a position in which it will be built into the
2. Equipment for facilities such as landfills, support or stability
the design must be such as to allow storage, removing
or completion of elements and parts in accordance with the accompanying documentation without
the risk of damage. Locations to be tied, odvěšování and
material handling equipment should be safely accessible.
3. Storage areas shall be flat, drained and compacted. The deployment of
the stored materials, dimensions and loading capacity of storage areas, including
means of communications must conform to the dimensions and weight of the stored
material and used machinery.
4. the material must be stored so that all the storage period was
ensured its stability and prevent its deterioration. Washers,
stops, outriggers, stands, wedges or a link must be provided
all the elements, parts or assemblies, which would otherwise be unstable and
for example, you could flip, tilt, move or roll.
5. the elements of the storage just bear down and are not equipped with
for a secure grip, for example, STS, hooks or hangers, must always be
interspersed with each other supporting documents. As a handout is not allowed to use
round timber or laminated substrates consisting of two or more elements freely
laid on each other.
6. Bulk material can be fully mechanizovaném storage and
subscription stored to any height. When removing materials should be
to avoid creating overhangs. If the wall creates, modifies the subscription
the height of the wall does not exceed 9/10 maximum range used
the loading of the machine.
7. When manually storing and removing the bulk material may be positioned to
height up to 2 m If it is necessary to remove them manually, or
mechanical shovel from piles higher than 2 meters, instead of the
Subscribe to avoid overhangs and wall height does not exceed 1.5 m.
8. Landfill of bulk materials, the collection must be marked
label of the prohibition on the entry of unauthorized individuals. 15)
Natural persons, which ensure the implementation of the subscription shall not delay the
in the affected area of the sampling point.
9. Loose materials in bags manually saved to a height not exceeding 1.5 m and
mechanizovaném storage, if they are on pallets, to a height of not more than 3 m.
If the edges of the piles are not secured, for example, supports or walls, it must
be stored in a secure bag trim and binding, so that it cannot be
10. Liquid material must be stored in closed containers so that
opening for filling or emptying. Open tank
must be secured against falling of individuals into them. Casks, barrels and
similar containers are stored lying down, must be secured against
rozvalení. When stored in multiple layers, each layer must be
among themselves, interspersed with the elements, if the casks, drums and similar containers
they are not stored in structures to ensure their stability.
11. the sheet glass must be stored upright in frames with soft
washers and secured against tilting.
12. Hazardous Chemicals and chemical products must be stored
in packages marked with type and the method of storage, which specifies the manufacturer,
and marked in accordance with the requirements of the specific legislation. ^ 23)
13. Cans and other rounded objects may be manual caching
built up to a height of 2 m while ensuring their stability. Pipes and tubes,
the logs and items like shape must be secured against rozvalení.
14. the elements and components of regular shapes can be mechanizovaném
store and subscription are saved but not more than 4 m in height unless the manufacturer
provide otherwise and provided that the load carrying capacity of the subsoil is not exceeded and that the
15. the clamping and opening elements, sections and reports must be performed from the
country or safe floors so that they are not clamped or odepínány in
greater than 1.5 m working height. Clamping and opening elements, parts and
reports from ladders can be performed only according to the established technological
16. it is necessary to dispose of the waste in accordance with the requirements laid down
special legislation. ^ 24)
II. preparation before starting the excavations
1. on the basis of the data referred to in the project documentation must be
set out the route of the technical infrastructure, in particular, the energetic ^ 25) and
communication lines, water supply and the sewerage network, at the point of their conflict
the construction, or other underground and above-ground obstacles located
on the construction site. If the project documentation does not process, shall ensure
contractor making and marking of trails and other underground and
the aerial obstacles in any other way.
2. Before starting the excavations must be determined by the distribution of construction
excavations and jam and their dimensions and designed ways of conveying the soil, ensuring
the walls of the trenches against the kind of collapsed, particularly rail and prone slopes, excavations,
security surrounding buildings at risk by carrying out earthworks
the corresponding classes of rocks in the trenches and the modalities and scope of the
measures to prevent the inflow of water to the site.
3. If, according to project documentation hitting Earth works under the
the level of surface or underground water, must be determined in advance the extent and
How to lower the level of the water, under the conditions laid down by specific legal
Regulation, in particular by its ^ 26) by diverting or draining, unless used
technologies enable the implementation of work scheduled under the surface of the water and
at the same time measures are taken against falls of natural persons in the water.
4. Before starting the excavations must be marked on the ground location,
where the height of the route of the technical infrastructure, in particular
the underground leadership of the technical equipment, according to a special legal
prescription ^ 27) and other underground obstacles.
5. With the kinds of management of technical equipment, their routes, or
the depth of the deposit within the perimeter of the construction site, with their protective zones and
the terms of implementation of the earthwork in these zones must be
the start of work demonstrably familiar machines, and other physical
the people who will carry out the ground work.
6. troubleshooting when the accidents from simple manual
the works shall designate a natural person designated by the contractor before work
way of ensuring the technical infrastructure and measures to ensure
safety at work.
III. Ensure the excavation
1. Before beginning the earthwork surrounding construction must be secured
2. Excavations in a built-up area, in public places and in
closed objects, where other activities take place simultaneously, it must be
covered, or in the margin, where there is a risk of natural persons to the
the trench, secured railing under a special legal regulation, ^ 28)
the space between the upper pole and the stop on the floor it is necessary to ensure
against the confiscation of the people in a manner appropriate to the local and operational
conditions, regardless of the depth of the excavation. At a distance of greater than 1.5 m
from the edge of the excavation can take appropriate barrier preventing assurance
access of persons to the affected area to a depth of. As an appropriate
the rail is considered to be a barrier, which might not be respected
strength or to ensure the space under the top against forfeiture,
portable sectional rail, safety signs indicating the risk of falling
people mounted at the height of the upper bar of the railing, barrier of at least 0.6 m
high or soil from excavation, stored in the shifting status to the level of at least 0.9
m. railings and barriers may be interrupted only at points of transition or
level crossings. If the excavation constitute an obstacle to the publicly accessible communications
for walking, always a handrail must be provided in the first sentence, and
breakpoint on the floor also serves as a stop for a white cane.
3. On public spaces and public highways must
be through the excavations established transitions or crossovers, the corresponding capacity
the operation, sufficiently reasonable and safe. The transitions of a width of
1.5 m of railings shall be provided in accordance with section 2. including breakpoints for
a white stick on both sides.
4. On the construction site, where it is designed to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons, shall be
against the fall of individuals to a depth of ^ 13) secured the edge of excavations in those
the places where the outer edge of the road closer to the edge of the
the trench at a distance of less than 1.5 m. Transition of a width of 0.75 m
must be set up through a kickoff deeper than 0.5 m; If the depth does not exceed
excavation 1.5 m must be fitted with a handrail transition at least one
hand, in other cases on both sides.
5. The edge of the excavation shall not be charged to a distance of 0.5 m from the edge of
the excavation. The surface of the ground in a strip from the edge of the trench or pit up to the border of
shear wedge set out in the project documentation, the affected
usmýknutím, not to be bothered with, in particular, building, buildings
equipment, machinery or equipment, excluding cases, when
the stability of the walls of the excavation is secured in the manner prescribed in the project
6. for natural persons working in excavations must be set up safe
descent and ascent by ladders, stairs or sloped ramps. The surface of the
sloping ramps on the slope more than 1:5 must be adjusted against slipping
properly fixed the cross rails or tab stops.
IV. implementation of the groundbreaking
1. Implementation of the excavation shall not be compromised the stability of the other
buildings and their parts. If, when carrying out excavations will
unforeseeable threats to the stability of the surrounding buildings or in violation of the
some of their parts, must be adopted without delay by the contractor
measures to ensure their stability.
2. before the first entry of natural persons into the trench, or after an interruption of work
more than 24 hours of peeks at the contractor or his designated status
the walls of the excavation, sheeting and approaches; If there is a danger of occurrence in the trench
hazardous vapours or gases shall ensure that measuring their concentration.
3. leadership in protection zones, or buildings or equipment
technical equipment, you can carry out excavation works only in compliance with the
conditions laid down by their owners or operators under
special legislation. ^ 17) the contractor shall take, in accordance with the following
conditions, the necessary measures to prevent a dangerous approach
natural persons or machines to these leadership structures, as appropriate, or
4. the use of machinery or the pneumatic and electric tools near
the underground lines, or buildings or equipment technical equipment,
the contractor shall discuss with the operator or owner of the management
If the conditions for the use of these machines and tools are not included in
the conditions in section 3.
5. The contractor when carrying out excavation, where the prejudice to the
the underground leadership of the technical equipment, observes in particular:
and leadership that can) be carrying out excavation at risk are
b) exposed piping in the wall of the trench is immediately provided against
deflection, buckling or disconnection.
6. when carrying out excavation no one shall not delay on an affected
the area, in particular in the parallel machine and manual execution in excavation
work, manual cleaning of the trench or in the transport of the material to
the excavation and excavation. If it is not in the documentation accompanying the machine set
otherwise, the affected area is delimited by the maximum range of machines activities
his work equipment enlarged by 2 m.
7. If the machine operator with a parallel machine and manual implementation
groundbreaking on the one shot enough views
all locations of the affected area, does not continue to work with the machine.
8. When manually executing excavation must be natural persons when
positioned to work with each other.
9. the Larger boulders, remnants of building structures or incoherent
materials in the walls of trenches that could release its pressure, soil,
must be secured against loosening or deleted.
The accumulated soil, fallen material and side barriers must be from
an excavation removed without undue delay.
10. When detecting dangerous objects, ammunition or explosives shall be
work in the trench is interrupted until you delete or secure these
11. after a period of interruption of the excavation, the contractor provides regular
professional inspection and necessary maintenance of barriers or railings,
the rail, bridges, crossings, crossings, safety signs, markings and
signals, or other devices to ensure the safety of the physical
people in the trenches.
12. mechanical soil compaction using cylinders, Packers or other
zhutňovacích resources must be carried out so as to avoid risks
the stability of the walls and trenches or neighbouring buildings.
13. In remote locations where there is no supervision, must not be
excavation works carried out from depth 1.3 m alone.
In ensuring the stability of the walls and trenches.
1. The walls of the trench must be secured against collapsed.
2. the determination of the vertical side walls of hand-excavation must be provided pažením
When the trench depth greater than 1.3 m in a built-up area and 1.5 m in
undeveloped territory. In the loose, water-saturated soils, or otherwise
prone to collapsed and in places where it is necessary to count with repeated
tremors, the walls must be secured according to the established in these excavations
the technological procedure even in the depths of the smaller, than provided in the
the first sentence.
3. the walls of the trench Sheeting must be designed and constructed so as to reliably
catching the pressure of soil and secured the safety of individuals in the
excavations, prevent a reduction in the surrounding terrain and slumping of wall of the trench,
where appropriate, to eliminate threats to the stability of the buildings in the neighbourhood
4. To machine dug nezapažených excavations shall not enter,
If they are not secured against the wall because of the protective frame,
safety cage constructions or other technical spreader
structures. Mechanically excavated trenches and pits with a displaced
the walls, which are not in accordance with the technological procedure
Enter physical person can be left nezapažené for the time specified
5. the Minimum clear width of trenches with vertical walls, to which
Enter physical person amounts to 0.8 m. size of excavations must be so selected,
to allow safe execution of all related installation work
associated in particular with the imposition of pipes, fittings and valves,
connections connections, making connections or by welding.
6. when removing the bracing the walls of the trench, one must proceed
from the bottom of the trench backfilling of odpaženého at present so as to
ensure the safety of the work.
7. If there is a danger of přepažování or the removal of the bulkhead collapsed
the walls of the trench or damage buildings in its vicinity, the rail must be
left at the necessary height in the trench.
Vi. excavations Embankment
1. the Slants of the slopes excavations specifies the contractor with a view, in particular, on the
geological and operational conditions, so that during the execution of the works have not been
individuals in the trench and its vicinity at risk sesuvem of soil.
The approximate inclined slopes, excavations up to 3 m deep, that will be after their
the works covered and the conditions which have to be complied with,
for some types of Earth laid down the standards requirements.
2. A natural person designated by the contractor, to control the execution of excavations
the work of the
and) when changing geological and hydro-geological conditions compared to
project documentation shall specify the designated walls and trenches, svahovaných
(b)) if doubts about the stability of the slope, establish and ensure implementation
measures to prevent the landslide slope and to ensure the security of physical
3. the Undermining of the slopes is not permitted.
4. For the adverse weather situation, which may be compromised
the stability of the slope, there must be no delay on the slope or slope.
5. When working on slopes with an incline of steepening than 1:1 and more
than 3 m it is necessary to take precautions against slipping of the natural persons or
slumping of material.
6. Work simultaneously on multiple stages in the hillside above them, you can then,
If the implementation of the measures set out in the technological procedure
created the conditions for ensuring the security of individuals, as well as
at earlier stages.
VII. Special requirements for ground work affected the frozen soil
1. the method of mining, transportation and eventual thawing of frozen soil
provides for the contractor in the technological procedure so as to ensure the
the safety of individuals and the protection of affected groundwater networks
the technical equipment of the territory.
2. the area in which the defrosting is carried out and where it could in its
due to the danger of burns or confiscation of natural persons,
must be clearly defined.
VIII. The manual transport of Earth
1. construction work platforms to temporarily save the excavated soil must
be fixed so that it does not compromise the safety of individuals and
the stability of the rail or wall of the trench. On the part of the rail can be referred to
rig fasten only if the rail for this purpose
2. For the transport of soil must be provisioned wheel wide enough and
viable communications inclination of 1:5, without the steep gradients; her
the surface must not be slippery and must be consolidated.
3. whenever the soil for backfill of the trench deeper than 1.5 m
the wheel, at the edge of the trench shall be established by a fixed stop to prevent
wheel rolling off into a ditch. If required by the handling of the wheel removal
part of the railing, under special legislation. ^ 26)
IX. Concrete work and work related
IX. 1 Formwork
1. the Formwork must be tight, reasonable and solid space. The formwork must be in
each stage of Assembly, disassembly, ensured against falling and its elements
parts. When assembling, dismantling and the use of proceeds in accordance with the
accompanying documentation of the manufacturer and with regard to the safe and
hedge against the fall of natural persons. Support formwork construction, as
are props and frame support, you must have sufficient load carrying capacity and be
diagonal ztuženy in the longitudinal, transverse and vertical plane.
2. the Supporting structure must be designed and fitted so as to make them
When the formwork can be gradually removed or loosened without danger.
3. The carrying capacity of supporting structures and formwork shall be accompanied by a static
calculation with the exception of elements without structural risks.
4. Before starting concrete work shall be of the formwork as a whole and its
part, and in particular supports, duly inspected and identified defects have been eliminated.
On handover and takeover of the finished construction formwork and control it makes
natural person responsible for the contractor to control concrete work written
IX. 2 the transport and storage of concrete mixtures
1. When pumping concrete into containers or trays and
its construction is to be saving to work from a safe working
floors, platforms, where appropriate, to ensure the protection of individuals
in particular, falling from a height or in depth, against the smothering and pouring
concrete mixtures. If you cannot establish such places, the contractor shall obtain
protection of individuals by other means set out in the technology
procedure, such as personal protective equipment against falls or
2. for access and for manual transportation of concrete mix must be built
safe access communications, for example, the ^ 13) work or access
scaffolding, where appropriate, the floor so as to exclude individuals walk
immediately after the stored reinforcement bars.
3. The contractor shall ensure the implementation of the health check of the supporting structure
formwork during the pouring. The detected defects must be immediately
4. Transported to concrete mix to the point of storing the pump,
the contractor shall establish and shall ensure that the method of communication between a natural person
performing storage and servicing of the pump.
IX. 3 the formwork
1. Formwork supporting structures, or parts thereof, for
early stripping of the danger of collapse or structural damage,
may be initiated only at the direction of the natural person designated by the contractor.
2. If there is a risk of falling from the formwork construction height or to
depth, adheres to the contractor for more specific legal requirements
prescription. ^ 13) Ladder can be used only when the pieces work in
the height of 3 m above the floor of the odbedňované construction work and for
provided that they do not emit nor do not eliminate the carrier of the formwork and
the stability of the ladder is not dependent on the dismantled parts of the formwork and
3. The affected space pieces of work is necessary to ensure against the entry
4. formwork Components immediately after stripping of the saved to a designated
place so that they were not the source of the risk of injury and to avoid overloading the
IX. 4 Prestressing reinforcement
1. Workspace pre-loading device must be marked. The entrance to the
This space is allowed only to natural persons executing
Prestressing work or supervision.
2. The operating position must be placed next to the pre-loading device
outside tensioning wire direction and with the option to fall back in securely
When his deflection.
3. using a windlass, which is done by pulling out the tubes or retraction
cables must be protected by a screen in case damage to the towing rope
tow cable or pipe.
4. Pumps, hoses, nozzles, couplings and pressure gauges must be always in front
the start of the shift, checked by the contractor responsible for the physical
5. Cracked or torn out wires or rods, rods with pitting corrosion and
elements must not be subjected to mechanical damage. When unwinding
of tendon wire supplied in bundles or rolls, it must be
used equipment is memorialized by the end of the wire to negative odvíjeného.
6. after tightening the tensioning and after removing the pistol must be
removed the bottom end of the front pre-crash reinforcement.
7. when winding reinforcement may not be carried out at the same time protection of winding,
for example, torkretováním.
IX. 5 Working hardware
1. the premises, machinery, medicines and other equipment for the manufacture of the valve must
be so arranged, that natural persons are not endangered by the movement of material
and its storage.
2. When cutting a few rods rods must be secured at the same time in
fixed position of structures or machines with suitable products.
3. When the cutting and bending of rods must not be overloaded by the machine. Rods must
be fastened or secured so that it cannot endanger the physical
1. Machines for the production, processing and transport of mortar on the same site
placed so that when the operation could endanger individuals.
2. When the machine mortar must be secured by an effective way
communication between the natural person conducting the deposition (saving) of Malta
and operation of the pump.
3. Activities related to the dangers of lime mortars or express
milk it is necessary to use appropriate personal protective equipment.
Lime should not be put out in a narrow and deep containers.
4. the material prepared for the masonry must be stored so that to work
He remained free working space wide at least 0.6 m.
5. For the transport of material you can use auxiliary trays when they are slipping
positioned and secured so as to prevent the transfer of materials
threats to natural persons.
6. On vyzdívanou the wall must not enter or otherwise
burden, even when performing a check verticality of masonry and binding
7. Assembling of structures, equipment and technological equipment in masonry
must be addressed in terms of stability of masonry in the project documentation,
If this is not about articles a small weight that the stability of masonry, apparently
cannot distort. Equipped items must be attached, or docked
so that they cannot become loose and move.
8. In the work place and access roads, which are physical
persons performing masonry work exposed to the risk of falling from a height or
in depth, or risk forfeiture of the under 30
structures, the contractor shall obtain compliance with the detailed requirements set out
special legislation. ^ 13)
9. Enter the mounted with horizontal supporting structure with prefabricated
allowed only if they are secured against loosening and slumping.
XI. Installation work
1. installation work must be started only after appropriate takeover
the mounting of the workplace by a natural person for controlling installation work
and responsible for their implementation. Of the transmission assembly facility is
shall prepare a written record. The contractor shall ensure that installation work
Assembly allowed the safe implementation of Assembly work without
the threat to individuals and construction and meet the requirements laid down in
Annex 1 to this regulation.
2. A natural person carrying out the installation of the Assembly and use
safety equipment and products laid down in the technological procedure.
3. mounting and security preparations to ensure the security of
natural persons when mounting, especially when working at a height of, it is necessary to
mount the parts before they are cast by emphasizing to, does not exclude the
This technological procedure of the installation.
4. The selected attachment devices must allow for the suspension of parts according to the accompanying
the manufacturer's documentation.
5. method and mounting, as well as the adjustment of the lifting slings
must be elected, so that the fastening and lifting slings may release
be carried out safely.
6. for access to the Assembly and for the establishment of a safe work
the floor is used in the permanent structures that are at the same time with the procedure
installation in buildings zabudovávány, such as a staircase or a ceiling
Panel. Conditions are set by the technological Assembly process.
7. Vertical transport of people on site, located more than 30 m is ensured
lift or hanging basket, if the character design or procedure
the work does not exclude.
8. natural persons suspension using Motorola trash can only be according to the
Routing and processed in accordance with the requirements of
a special legal regulation, ^ 11) where to put proven
the consent of the competent natural person designated by the contractor.
9. When removing the parts from or from means of transport must be
ensure safe storage of the remaining parts according to part I of this
of the annex.
10. Lifting and movement of suspended loads or moving by using the
mobile equipment shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of
special legislation. ^ 6) it is prohibited to lift or move
the load includes, fixed, přimrzlá, přilnutá, or otherwise
hinder the determination of the force required to lift, if it is not
ensure that the load capacity of the equipment is not exceeded.
11. during lifting and moving parts is a natural person residing in the
a safe distance. It was only after fixing the panels above the place of installation can
from the safe of the platform or the floor to perform his shoulders and a hedge against
misalignment. Odvěšuje Panel from the sling lifting device only after
12. vertical parts, after the cast must be secured against tipping over the screws,
mounting blocks, Struts, zaklínováním in the Foundation foot or
other appropriate means. The way the release of lifting slings
mounted parts, in particular, vertical, provides technological process
mounted so that the safety of persons not subject to the stability
mounted parts and to the stability of the components has not been compromised in this business.
13. the Panel may be mounted only when the previous
Panel and fixed stored securely according to the routing.
14. Assembly preparation for temporary securing of parts may only be removed
After fastening of panels and spatial design of the bracing as provided for in
the project documentation.
15. The technological process provides for reinforcement of those parts,
the cast is the safety of the individuals at risk as a result of
These components of wind can cause vibrations.
16. Steel structures must be for their fitting is permanently grounded.
XII. Demolition work
1. the demolition work, which affect the load-bearing building elements
construction may be carried out only by the routing
set out in the documentation of the demolition works. ^ 12) when the demolition works,
documentation for demolition under a special legal
the regulation does not handle, the contractor shall obtain processing technology
the procedure, based on our survey of the current state of the cut
construction work, its a static assessment of the findings of the leadership, and, where appropriate, of the structures
and equipment, technical equipment and concerned neighboring structures. To
survey of the use of existing documentation available about the building itself and the
adjacent buildings, a statement of the owners or administrators of technical
infrastructure and its own inspection of the construction site. On the basis of the static
the assessment will ensure that, in the course of work to avoid uncontrolled
violations of the stability of the building or part thereof. The survey carried out
the contractor shall prepare a write.
2. The exploration discovered the underground areas, such as cavities, wells or
other underground objects must be buried before demolition
or otherwise secured.
3. Demolition of buildings higher than the ground, stripping or cutting
vertical structures from a height of 3 m, demolishing staircases and extruded parts
reconstruction and cutting process, in which a change of design
the safety of the construction, mechanical cutting, cutting with specific methods,
such as cutting and demolition work in accordance with section 26, may be
carried out only by natural persons designated by the contractor, if
surveillance is ensured by a natural person to the contractor
a legacy; natural person responsible for the permanent supervision throughout the period of performance
permanent surveillance monitors the specified site, for the work and the movement
individuals on it, not detract from this site and does not
no activity other than supervision.
4. Surveillance under the preceding paragraph is necessary to ensure that, if the
demolition work taking place at two or more locations in a single cut
construction at the same time.
5. If in the course of demolition works come to light that were not
According to point 1 of the survey revealed, the contractor shall obtain, without undue
delay adjustment the above routing,
to always ensure the safety of the works.
6. Before starting the demolition is the affected area needs to be defined and
against the entry of unauthorized individuals, it is necessary to
safely, ensuring inputs to cut construction, as well as on the individual
the workplace, and to take the necessary measures to protect the public interest, which
These works could be at risk.
7. The affected area must be defined in a built-up area of fencing
at least 1.8 m, if the technology used for cutting.
If it is not possible to enclose the space, shall be provided to any other appropriate
in a way, for example, by watching the traffic or exclusion.
8. Internal wiring and installation embedded in cut construction must be
before starting work disconnected and secured against use. According to the
circumstances, against damage and shall ensure that management of technical equipment, to
which is building through connections linked. If u
reconstructed buildings cannot be for operational reasons, the internal wiring and
installation disconnect, provides for measures to ensure that the contractor
safe operation during the execution of the demolition work.
9. To ensure the supply of electric power for the execution of demolition
It is necessary to set up temporary electrical equipment complying with the standard
requirements. This equipment, as well as a temporary water supply for the water spray to
control of dust, it is necessary in the course of demolition work to secure against
10. Demolition work must not be started, if not by a person designated by the
the contractor issued a written order and if the workplace is equipped with
auxiliary constructions, material and equipment set out in the
the technological procedure.
11. Before starting the demolition is necessary to establish a signal that in the
an emergency, imminent threat can be the person designated by the contractor
to control the demolition instruction to the immediate evacuation of the workplace.
The contractor shall ensure that any natural person holding the
the workplace have been proven to be familiar with this signal.
12. The contractor shall ensure that when carrying out demolition work was
static hedging of adjacent buildings in the manner prescribed in
demolition documentation, where appropriate, in the technological process
in order not to jeopardize their stability.
13. temporary building set up inside the building or on a crashed car
its external sides must not be loaded with cut material
Nor must it be pulled through the material from the cut buildings, unless they are
designed for this purpose.
14. Material from the cut part of the building it is necessary to continuously, to
not overload the floors or ceiling structures as a result of his
15. Demolition work may not be interrupted, if it is not stable
those parts of the crashed car designs which have not yet been torn down. This
requirement also applies in the event of unplanned interruption of the demolition works,
for example, because of a sudden deterioration in the weather situation.
16. If, in the course of demolition or renovation is part of the
the building continued to be used, it must be in the technological procedures provided for
safety assurance and control of workplaces with a view to ensuring
protecting the life and health of individuals, that the construction of the taking.
17. The demolition of the roof structure or roof trusses use ropes and falling
Straddling the machines may be carried out only if it has been made
measures to ensure the stability of the remaining structures and parts of structures.
18. Unless sufficient load carrying capacity of the steel structure cut construction
demolition works are carried out from a separate auxiliary structure.
19. When manually cutting structural elements may be removed only
then, if they are not burdened by it.
20. when cutting walls, which stabilize the protruding structure
for example, balconies or the Bay, is necessary to ensure these constructs
to avoid unwanted loss of their stability.
21. When manually demolishing structures must do essentially
vertical motion from top to bottom.
22. The gradual demolition of constructions built Panel technology may only be
make up to the separation of the individual panels and ensure
23. The manual cutting of the ceilings with wooden supporting structure may be carried out
If they are removed to the wall above her, supporting elements are uncovered and of
the ceilings had been cleared of the vybouraný material.
24. Ceiling elements should be uvázáním lifting equipment release
from other structures.
25. The demolition of arch releasing parts of the structure, which ensures it can be
perform only the mechanical way, and if it is ensured that the collapse of the vault
individuals is not compromised.
26. Demolition work in workplaces that are arranged so that the natural person
performing this work may be endangered by falling objects or
material from the site above, may be carried out only if they are
the measures provided for in the technological procedure in order to ensure
safety of individuals in such a way of working.
XIII. Welding and heating in hot melt resin containers
1. When welding, including the surfacing of insulation materials, and
heating in hot melt resin containers, the contractor shall comply with the conditions
fire safety laid down specific legislation. ^ 10)
2. Welding workplace, including the protection zone under the workplace in
When piece measures set out under a special legal regulation, ^ 29) it is necessary to
secure against the entry of unauthorized individuals and mark
safety marks; When arc welding on
Transitional workplace measures should be taken to protect the physical
people in his neighborhood from the effects of radiation from the arc.
3. If, when working at a height to ensure the stable and safe for welders
location other than personal protective equipment
against the fall of, these resources must be protected against burning.
4. The contractor shall ensure that staging procedure in which a natural person
conducting the surfacing of insulation materials progresses backwards,
has not been used in a distance of not less than 1.5 m from the free edge
workplace. ^ 30)
5. Measures to protect against burns when working with živicemi down
the contractor in the technological procedure.
6. The contractor shall ensure that the welding of the natural persons who had
are not technically eligible under a special legal regulation, ^ 31) and to
work connected with the patent had been warming up the natural persons who
She is not familiar with the process and with the instructions to use
the appropriate device.
XIV. Gluing coverings for floors, walls, ceilings, and other structures
For the fulfillment of the requirements of safety when gluing coverings of plastic,
rubber, Cork and other materials is considered to be:
1. the observance of the Routing and the instructions for use of the
adhesives, levelling materials and coverings, or else used
2. when bonding in enclosed areas to ensure effective ventilation
prevents you from exceeding the maximum permitted levels of chemicals in the
the air, ^ 5)
3. in the case of the use of adhesives that release flammable vapours, ensuring
explosion protection according to a special legal regulation, ^ 32) in particular
and the definition of workplace) including the affected area and their identification
(b) prevent the entry of unauthorized) of individuals in a defined and
the marked area; the affected area includes in this case
as a rule, a floor where the bonding done, floors below it and above it,
where appropriate, additional adjacent spaces in which flammable vapours could
(c) intensive continuous ventilation) to prevent the formation of
explosive atmosphere, and during the whole period of bonding and at least 24 hours after
(d)) the exclusion of the manipulation of open fire, such as smoking, welding
local heaters or heating, and close the gas supply line depending on the circumstances
and disconnect the electrical equipment throughout this period,
4. all physical persons residing in buildings, where
These works will be carried out, with the period of holding the work and with the way their
safe behaviour during them,
5. the safe collection of residues of flammable materials, and the materials used, and
ensure their removal in advance in accordance with the procedure laid down
the provisions of the specific legislation. ^ 24)
XV. Painting and glazing work
In compliance with the requirements of safety work in painting and painting
the works shall be considered as:
1. when carrying out surface of the building and other construction paint
or spray compliance with established processes with
taking into account the related instructions for use and the intended method of protection of persons
before the harmful substances arising from the carrying out of such works,
2. the use of ladders in accordance with the requirements of a specific legal
prescription, ^ 13)
3. implementation of these works in the areas of work of the
floors or from ladders to modified.
In compliance with the requirements of safety and health at work
glazing work is considered to be:
1. the State of being when manually handling glass work surface equal to,
a modified and reinforced,
2. when removing the glass from the container ensures that it is not
Tipping and unwanted movement, the
3. compliance with the ban on outdoor spaces with handle boards
glass whose surface area is greater than 1 m2, in strong wind and temperature
during the shift lower than-5 ° C,
4. glazing of the Windows, interpretations, skylights and similar structures at a height of
only from solid and safe working of the floors or moving
5. a glazing and handling of sheets with an area of more than 3 m2
at least three persons,
6. carrying glass sheets longer than 2 m by using the products,
7. compliance with the requirements for storage in accordance with section I of this annex,
8. collect glass waste in containers exclusively for that purpose.
XVII. The work on the maintenance and repair of buildings and their technical equipment
In compliance with the requirements of occupational safety and health at work for
maintenance and repair of buildings and their equipment is considered to be:
1. implementation of the work under the work and technology
procedures for natural persons competent for the performance of certain activities
and intended for their use,
2. the execution of the works and activities of issuing individual increased
a threat to life or health referred to in annex 5 to this
Regulation of persons designated by the contractor and subject to the conditions
XVIII. Diving work
1. implementation of the dive site for the work must be sent in
the State agreed between the contracting authority and the contractor of the transmission site
a written record shall be drawn up.
2. Dive work can only be performed according to a predetermined
technology and workflow, and this work may only perform just
physically and technically competent natural person (hereinafter referred to as "the diver"),
designed by a competent natural person responsible for the management of
diving work (hereinafter referred to as "senior Diver").
3. depending on the complexity of the work to be performed, provides for the head of the
the diver specific steps and method of carrying out such work, on the
the basis of the survey of the State of the workplace, the weather conditions, temperature, and
composition of the water.
4. in compliance with the requirements of health and safety in diving
the works shall be considered
and the establishment of conditions for diving) and determination of scuba diving equipment,
equipment and personal protective equipment according to the nature of the
work to be performed and the conditions for diving head diver; wet
diving suits are not used to working in the water, the temperature of which or
the composition of the threat to health of the diver,
(b)) the determination and providing a means of communication and connection with the diver during
stay below the surface through technological means, in particular, the dive
wired telephone with a minimum strength rope 3000 N, or other
the voice device so that it cannot lose the orientation of divers
or lose its connection,
(c) prohibition of the exercise of other activities) in the affected area of diving
(d)) before the start of work below the surface of the maximum length of time
dive the diver and the overall duration of his stay below the surface during the shift with the
regard to the decompression, the nature of work and conditions of descent,
(e) the determination of decompression times) of decompression stops, including
the security of these stops, alternate source of respiratory media
(f) the prohibition on repetitive dives) divers to depths greater than 9 m during
shift with the exception of emergency interventions,
g) works only under the ice out of the hole in the hard ice of sufficient
the size and with the edge of the secure against breaking the ice; all the time
implementation of the dive work is the diver, in conjunction with the workplace above
the level of immersion cable telephone with a minimum strength rope 3000
h) ensure the diver who descends beneath the surface itself with rope
the minimum strength of 3000 N and (b)); in the case of descent
two or more divers determination and providing a means of communication when you
stay below the surface between them to each other,
I) ensure each descent divers safety diver above the surface;
the degree of readiness to intervene shall designate the senior diver having regard to the conditions,
in which the works are performed,
j) in case control incidents of workplace equipment
first aid equipment including the oživovacího device with sufficient
supply of oxygen, and backup breathing apparatus and technical
resources on call emergency medical services, in
the immediate vicinity of the workplace,
to work) at depths greater than 13 m and sestupech, which are
associated with more than one decompression stop or sestupech
associated with high physical exertion to ensure equipment site
stand-alone standby decompression chamber located in the
the immediate vicinity of the place of descent, whose operator is trained to
its use; for this work is necessary to ensure the supply of breathing
gas hose running from a point above the level held by except
l) the equipment of the workplace by a heated storage area for relaxation from the closed
the adverse impact of work (ohřívárnou) according to a special legal
prescription, ^ 5)
m) determination of execution of works with the use of pneumatic dive
with regard to compliance with the maximum permitted exposure
levels of vibration under a special legal regulation, ^ 33)
n) implementation of diving work, such as welding, cutting, or
blasting works, only diver qualified for the activity according to the
about) in the implementation of diving work using lifting equipment
start the descent until the divers will not be lifting device or
the burden is vulnerable; any manipulation with the lifting device can be
launched on the potápěčův instruction. Throughout the handling of lifting
device with or without the burden of a submerged diver shall be in
join a dive with a natural person managing work
lifting control over the surface,
p) the use of vessels or floating solids ^ 34) suitable for the implementation of the
work and enabling divers safe entry into the water, and the output from it, in
If necessary, fitted with a rescue boat.
XIX. the work over water or in its close vicinity
1. The contractor guarantees the protection against falling into the water, under a special
legislation. ^ 13)
2. If, exceptionally, protection against falling into the water in accordance with point 1.
reliably ensure the resources for collective protection, must be physical
people who are exposed to the risk of falling into the water, equipped with a suitable
personal protective working device intended for protection against
drowning; with regard to local conditions, in particular, the depth of water, speed
current and the height above the sea level, the personal protective
a resource to enable the capture, or Ascension its users from
3. during the implementation of the work under the conditions referred to in the previous paragraph must be on
the workplace provide the resources for the provision of first aid in drowning
and to ensure the continued presence of natural persons, which is in the provision of
This assistance has proven to be.
4. If the site is not reachable from the shore over the water, ensure
the contractor transporting employees to the workplace and the
a suitable vessel in accordance with the requirements of a specific legal
prescription. ^ 34)
XX. Aerial work in the construction industry
1. Work with the use of aircraft can perform ^ 35) based on pre-decided
the technological procedure and under the conditions laid down by a specific legislative
legislation. ^ 36)
2. the work under item 1. cannot start if it is not secured communication
between flight crew and natural persons involved in the aerial works
on the ground.
3. the Detailed requirements for the hanging, lifting, moving, assembling, and
odvěšování loads, provided for in part XI. of this annex, shall apply
appropriately, taking into account the effect of weather and operational
terms and conditions.
The details to the notice of the commencement of work
1. date of dispatch of the notice.
2. The name and last name, or the identifying number, address/address
the place of residence or place of business of the sponsor of the building
3. The exact address, a description of the location of the construction site.
4. type of construction, a brief description, including the placing of works and activities
According to annex 5 to this regulation, if they are to be on the construction site
5. The name and last name, or the identifying number, address/address
the place of residence or place of business of the contractor of the construction and physical
the person securing expert guidance, where appropriate, the execution of the project
carrying out the construction supervision.
6. Name and surname/name, or the identifying number and location/address
the place of residence or place of business of the Coordinator in the preparation of
7. Name and surname/name, or the identifying number and location/address
the place of residence or place of business of the Coordinator in the implementation of
8. date of transmission of the contractor and the planned date of their
9. estimated maximum number of physical persons on the construction site.
10. Planned number of contractors on a construction site.
11. require identification data on the site.
12. the name, surname and signature of the sponsor of the building, where appropriate, of the natural person
authorized to act on his behalf.
The work and activities of the issuing a physical person, the increased threat to life
or damage to health, an obligation arises when the implementation process
1. Work exposing workers to the risk of damage to health or death
sesuvem loose soil in the trench depth greater than 5 m.
2. work related to the use of dangerous highly toxic
chemical substances and products or on the occurrence of the biological agents
under special legislation.
3. work with sources of ionizing radiation, if not subject to the
specific legislation. ^ 37)
4. working over water or in its close vicinity is associated with the immediate
the danger of drowning.
5. the work which threatens to fall from height or into the depth of more than
6. the work performed in the protection zones, energy management,
where necessary, the technical equipment.
7. Water well drilling, earthworks carried out by filtering or
mikrotunelováním of underground work, work in the construction of tunnels, if
not subject to the supervision of the authorities of the State Mining Administration. ^ 7)
8. The diving work.
9. The work carried out in increased the air pressure (in the caisson).
10. work with the use of explosives in accordance with special legislation. ^ 2)
11. the work of the Assembly and dismantling of heavy construction
building parts of metal, concrete, and wood intended for permanent
installation in buildings.
1) Council Directive 92/57/EEC of 24 June 1993. June 1992 on the minimum
requirements for safety and health at temporary or
Transitional construction sites (eighth individual Directive within the meaning of article 16
paragraph. 1 of Directive 89/391/EEC).
2) Act No 61/1988 Coll. on mining activities, explosives and the State
Mining Administration, as amended by Act No. 425/1990 Coll., Act No. 542/1991 Coll.,
Act No. 171/1993 Coll., Act No. 128/1999 Coll., Act No. 71/2000 Coll.
Act No. 124/2000 Coll., Act No. 313/2001 Coll., Act No. 206/2002 Coll.
Act No. 320/2002 Coll., Act No. 228/2003 Coll., Act No 227/2003 Coll.
Act No. 3/2005 Coll. and Act No. 386/2005 Sb.
3) Government Regulation No. 101/2005 Coll., on the more detailed requirements on the
the workplace and working environment.
4) Decree No. 137/1998 Coll., on general technical requirements for
5) Government Decree No. 178/2001 Coll., laying down the conditions of protection
health of workers at work, as amended by Government Decree No. 523/2002 Coll. and the
Government Regulation No. 441/2004 Sb.
6) of Decree-Law No. 381/2001 Coll., laying down more detailed requirements
on the safe use and operation of machines, technical installations, apparatus
7) construction Act.
8) § 2 (2). 1 (b). to) point 2 and § 153 para. 1 of the building Act.
9) § 128 and 130 of the construction law.
10) Decree No 87/2000 Coll., laying down the conditions of the fire
safety in welding and heating in meltable resin containers.
11) § 3 (1). 4 the building Act.
12) Act No. 49/1997 Coll., on Civil Aviation, and amending and supplementing
Act No. 455/1991 Coll., on trades (Trade Act),
as amended, Decree No. 108/1997 Coll., which
performs the Act No. 49/1997 Coll., on Civil Aviation, and amending and supplementing
Act No. 455/1991 Coll., on trades (Trade Act),
in the wording of later regulations.
13) Government Regulation No. 362/2005 Coll., on detailed requirements on the
safety and health at work in workplaces with the risk of falling
from a height or depth.
14) § 108 of Act No. 262/2006 SB., labour code.
15) Government Decree No. 11/2002 Coll., laying down the appearance and location of the
the introduction of the safety signs and signals, as amended by Decree-Law No.
16) Decree No. 30/2001 Coll., implementing rules
road safety and traffic control on the ground
safety, as amended by Decree No 153/2003 Coll., Decree No. 176/2004
Coll. and Decree No 193/2006 Sb.
17) for example, Act No. 458/2000 Coll., on conditions for business and performance
State administration in the energy sectors and on amendments to certain laws
(Energy Act), as amended by Act No. 260/2002 Coll., Act No.
151/2002 Coll., Act No. 279/2003 Coll., Act No. 356/2003 Coll., Act No.
670/2004 Coll., Act No. 342/2006 Coll., Act No. 309/2002 Coll. and act
No 186/2006 Coll., Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications and
amending some related laws (Act on electronic
communications), as amended by Act No. 290/2005 Coll., Act No. 361/2005 Coll.
Act No. 235/2006 Coll., Act No. 309/2006 Coll. and Act No. 186/2006 Sb.
18) Act No. 258/2000 Coll., on the protection of public health and amending
some related laws, as amended by Act No. 254/2001 Coll., Act
No. 276/2001 Coll., Act No. 86/2002 Coll., Act No. 13/2002 Coll., Act
No. 76/2002 Coll., Act No. 120/2002 Coll., Act No. 320/2002 Coll., Act
No 274/2003 Coll., Act No. 356/2003 Coll., Act No. 167/2004 Coll., Act
No. 326/2004 Coll., Act No. 561/2004 Coll., Act No. 127/2005 Coll., Act
No 253/2005 Coll., Act No. 381/2005 Coll., Act No. 392/2005 Coll., Act
No 444/2005 Coll., Act No. 59/2006 Coll., Act No. 74/2006 Coll., Act
No 186/2006 Coll., Act No. 189/2006 Coll., Act No. 222/2006 Coll., Act
No 342/2006 Coll. and Act No. 262/2006 Coll.
Act No. 356/2003 SB., on chemical substances and chemical preparations and
amending certain laws, as amended by Act No. 186/2004 Coll., Act No.
125/2005 Coll., Act No. 346/2005 Coll. and Act No. 222/2006 Sb.
Government Regulation No. 101/2005 Coll., on the more detailed requirements on the
the workplace and working environment.
Government Regulation No. 373/2001 Coll., laying down more detailed requirements on the
safe operation and the use of machines, technical installations, apparatus and
Decree No. 231/2004 Coll., laying down the detailed table of contents
safety data sheet for hazardous chemicals and chemical
of the product, as amended by Decree No. 464/2005 Coll.
19) Act No. 361/2000 Coll. on road safety and on
amendments to certain laws (road traffic law), as amended by law
No 60/2001 Coll., Act No. 483/2001 Coll., Act No. 62/2002 Coll., Act
No 311/2002 Coll., Act No. 320/2002 Coll., Act No. 441/2003 Coll., Act
No 53/2004 Coll., the Act No. 229/2005 Coll., Act No. 411/2005 Coll., Act
No 76/2006 Coll., Act No. 227/2006 Coll., Act No. 262/2006 Coll. and act
No 342/2006 Sb.
20 for example, the construction Act), Act No. 361/2000 Coll., on the road
traffic, as amended, and Act No. 13/1997 Coll., on
the road, as amended.
21) part i. point 5 of the annex to Decree-Law No 362/2005 Sb.
22) of Decree-Law No 168/2002 Coll., laying down the method of organization
work and working practices, which the employer is obliged to ensure at
operation of a transport means of transport.
23) Act No. 356/2003 SB., on chemical substances and chemical
preparations and amending certain laws, as amended by Act No. 186/2004
Coll., Act No. 127/2005 Coll., Act No. 346/2005 Coll. and Act No.
24) Act No. 185/2001 Coll., on waste and amending certain other
laws, as amended by Act No. 477/2001 Coll., Act No. 76/2002 Coll., Act
No 275/2002 Coll., Act No. 320/2002 Coll., Act No. 356/2003 Coll., Act
No. 167/2004 Coll., Act No. 186/2004 Coll., Act No. 317/2004 Coll., Act
No. 7/2005 Coll., Act No. 444/2005 Coll., Act No. 186/2006 Coll., Act
No 222/2006 Coll. and Act No. 314/2006 Sb.
25) § 2 (2). 1 (b). k) (2). and § 153 para. 1 of the building Act.
26) Act No. 254/2001 Coll. on waters and on amendments to certain acts (the water
Act), as amended by Act No. 76/2002 Coll., Act No. 320/2002 Coll., Act
No 274/2003 Coll., Act No. 20/2004 Coll., Act No. 413/2005 Coll., Act
No 444/2005 Coll., Act No. 186/2006 Coll., Act No. 222/2006 Coll.
Act No 342/2006 Sb.
27) § 153 para. 1 of the building Act.
28) part I points 2. and 4. the annex to the Decree-Law No. 362/2005 Sb.
29) § 5 para. 8 of Decree No 87/2000 Coll., laying down the conditions
fire safety in welding and heating in meltable resin containers.
30) § 3 of Decree-Law No. 362/2005 Sb.
31) § 3 (1). 10 (a). d) Decree No 87/2000 Sb.
32) Government Regulation No. 406/2004 Coll., on detailed requirements to ensure
safety and health at work in the environment with the danger of
33) Government Decree No. 148/2006 Coll., on the protection of health from the adverse
effects of noise and vibration.
34) Decree No. 344/1991 Coll. issuing the order of ferry safety
on the inland waterways of the Czech and Slovak Federal
Republic, as amended by Decree No. 223/1995 Sb.
35) § 2 (2). 2 of the Act No. 49/1997 Coll., on civil aviation and amending and
additions to law No. 455/1991 Coll., on trades
(Trade Act), as amended by later regulations, as amended by Act No.
36) for example, Act No. 49/1997 Coll., on civil aviation and amending and
additions to law No. 455/1991 Coll., on trades
(Trade Act), as amended, Decree No.
108/1997 Coll., implementing Act No. 49/1997 Coll., on civil
Aviation and amending and supplementing Act No. 455/1991 Coll., on trades
business (Trade Act), as amended, Decree
No 466/2006 Coll., on flight safety standard.
37) Act No. 18/1997 Coll. on peaceful uses of nuclear energy and
ionizing radiation (the Atomic Act), and amending and supplementing certain
laws, as amended by Act No. 82/1998 Coll., Act No. 71/2000 Coll., Act
No 132/2000 Coll., Act No. 13/2002 Coll., Act No. 312/2002 Coll., Act
No. 320/2002 Coll., Act No. 279/2003 Coll., Act No. 186/2004 Coll., Act
No 1/2005 Coll., Act No. 251/2005 Coll. and Act No. 413/2005 Sb.
Search Translated Laws of Czech Republic