1996 (January 15)
Official Gazette No. 42,692, of January 18, 1996
Through the Nation which is linked to the celebration of the one hundred and thirty years Foundation Leticia, Amazonas, pays tribute to the leticianos and realization of infrastructure is ordered.
CONGRESS OF COLOMBIA DECREES
ARTICLE 1o. The Nation is associated with the commemoration of the one hundred and thirty years of the founding of Leticia, capital of Amazonas department, to be held on 25 April 1997.
. Since the enactment of this Act and in accordance with Articles 334, 341 and 359, paragraph 3o. of the Constitution, the National Government is authorized to assign within the budget of vigencias from 1995 to 1997, the amounts necessary to perform the following works of vital character and social interest in the city of Leticia, Amazonas Department:
1. Malecom construction and repair of river dock in the port of Leticia.
2. Expansion and remodeling of Alfredo Vasquez Cobo Leticia and its airport passenger terminal.
3. Co-financing for the construction of the municipal slaughterhouse in the city of Leticia.
4. Co-financing for the construction, maintenance and upgrading of road infrastructure in the municipality of leticia.
5. Co-financing for the construction of the House of Culture and Indigenous traditions of the Amazon in the town of Leticia.
6. Co-financing for the expansion and improvement of the water treatment plant for municipal water Leticia.
7. Co-financing for the construction of the Coliseum in Leticia.
ARTICLE 3. Authorize the National Government to hold budgetary operations and contracts necessary to comply with the provisions of this Act.
ARTICLE 4. This Law governs from the date of sanction.
The President of the honorable Senate, JULIUS CAESAR
The Secretary General of the honorable Senate,
PUMAREJO PEDRO VEGA.
The President of the honorable House of Representatives,
Rodrigo Rivera Salazar.
The Secretary General of the honorable House of Representatives, DIEGO VIVAS
REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA - NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
published and execute.
Given in Bogota, DC, 15 January 1996.
Ernesto Samper Pizano The Interior Minister Horacio Serpa Uribe
The Minister of Finance and Public Credit, WILLIAM PERRY RUBIO