ACT 254 OF 1996
Official Journal No. 42,692 of 18 January 1996
By means of which the Nation is linked to the celebration of the hundred and thirty years of the Foundation of Leticia, Amazonas, pays homage to the leticians and orders the realization of works of infrastructure.
THE CONGRESS OF COLOMBIA,
ARTICLE 1o. The Nation is associated with the commemoration of the hundred and thirty years of the foundation of Leticia, capital of the department of the Amazon, to be held on April 25, 1997.
ARTICLE 2o. As of the sanction of this Act and in accordance with Articles 334, 341 and 359, number 3o. of the National Constitution, authorize the National Government to allocate within the budget of the vigencies from 1995 to 1997, the sums necessary to execute the following works of a vital character and of social interest in the municipality of Leticia, Amazon department:
1. Construction of the malecom and repair of the river dock in the port of Leticia.
2. Extension and refurbishment of the Alfredo Vasquez Cobo airport in Leticia and its passenger terminal.
3. Co-financing for the construction of the municipal slaughterhouse in the city of Leticia.
4. Co-financing for the construction, maintenance and adaptation of the road infrastructure of the municipality of leticia.
5. Co-financing for the construction of the Casa de la Cultura y Tradición Indígenas del Amazonas in the municipality of Leticia.
6. Co-financing for the extension and improvement of the water treatment plant for the Leticia municipal aqueduct.
7. Co-financing for the construction of the Coliseum in Leticia.
ARTICLE 3o. Authorize the National Government to conclude the budgetary operations and contracts necessary to comply with the provisions of this Law.
ARTICLE 4. This Law governs from the date of its sanction.
The President of the honorable Senate of the Republic,
JULIO CESAR GUERRA.
The Secretary General of the honorable Senate of the Republic,
PEDRO PUMAREJO VEGA.
The President of the honorable House of Representatives,
RODRIGO RIVERA SALAZAR.
The Secretary General of the honorable House of Representatives,
DIEGO VIVAS TAFUR.
Publish and execute.
Dada en Santafe de Bogota, D.C., on January 15, 1996.
ERNESTO SAMPER PIZANO
The Minister of the Interior,
HORACIO SERPA URIBE.
The Minister of Finance and Public Credit,
GUILLERMO PERRY RUBIO.