Act 135 of 1994
Official Gazette No. 41.375., From June 1, 1994
By which the Nation is associated with the celebration of the 150th anniversary of the foundation of the municipality of santa Rosa de Cabal in the department of Risaralda.
THE CONGRESS OF COLOMBIA DECREES:
ARTICLE 1o. The Nation is associated with the commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the founding of the city of Santa Rosa de Cabal, in the Department of Risaralda, founded on October 13, 1844 according to Decree Authorization President Pedro Alcantara Herran.
. In accordance with Articles 334 and 341 of the Constitution of Colombia and from the enactment of this Act, authorized al National Government to include in the budget of the National Investment, the necessary and sufficient items, to perform the following works of general interest in the municipality of Santa Rosa de Cabal, Risaralda:
1. Running water and sewerage Master Plan.
2. Enlargement, rectification and paving the La María-El Spanish.
3. Enlargement, rectification and road paving Santa Rosa de Cabal Thermal -San Ramon.
4. Acquisition and installation of a digital exchange of 8,000 telephone lines.
5. Restoration of the Apostolic School.
6. Construction of recreational, sports and Ecological Units.
7. Schools and colleges.
8. Homes of the elderly.
9. House of Culture of Santa Rosa de Cabal.
10. Support for the University of Santa Rosa de Cabal, Unisarc.
11. In order to ensure coordinated implementation of investment budgets allocated to this Act and resources from other sources to get the municipality, will be established with any appropriate entity, a Development Plan and urban modernization for the next twelve (12 ) years. He also will be planned by the Ministry of Transport alternate routes for traffic Pereira-Manizales in order not to overload the internal transport services and quality of life within the city limits.
PARÁGRAFO. The National Government for the purpose of defining budgetary allocations, can rely on the studies and evaluations to date have developed and calculated the various bodies in each sector are the National Roads Fund in the case of the Santa Rosa -San Ramon Thermal: Telesantarosa the case of Digital Telephone Central; Empocabal, in the case of works of water and sewage and function for concervacion and restoration of cultural heritage Colombian Bank of the Republic, for the works of the Apostolic School.
ARTICLE 3. Authorize the national government to make the necessary budgetary operations and conclude contracts required for compliance with this law.
ARTICLE 4. This Law governs from the date of its publication and repeals as appropriate, all contrary to it.
The President of the Senate of the Republic, JORGE RAMON ELIAS
The Secretary General of the Senate of the Republic,
PUMAREJO PEDRO VEGA.
The President of the Chamber of Representatives, Francisco Jose Jattin
The Secretary General of the Chamber of Representatives, DIEGO VIVAS
REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA - NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
published and execute.
Given in Bogota, DC, on the 31st day of May 1994.
César Gaviria Trujillo Minister of Finance and Public Credit, RUDOLF HOMMES
The Minister of Transport,
JORGE BENDECK OLIVELLA.