1994 ACT 135
Official Journal No. 41,375., of 1 June 1994
For which the Nation is associated with the celebration of the 150 years of the Foundation of the municipality of Santa Rosa de Cabal in the department of Risaralda.
ARTICLE 1o. The Nation is associated with the commemoration of the 150 years of the foundation of the city of Santa Rosa de Cabal, in the Department of Risaralda, founded on October 13, 1844 according to the Decree of Authorization President Pedro Alcantara Herran.
ARTICLE 2o. Pursuant to Articles 334 and 341 of the Political Constitution of Colombia and from the sanction of this Law, authorize the National Government to include within the National Investment Budget, the necessary and sufficient items, to execute the following works of general interest in the Municipality of Santa Rosa de Cabal, Risaralda:
1. Execution Plan Master of aqueduct and sewerage.
2. Extension, rectification and paving of the road La Maria-El Español.
3. Extension, rectification and paving of the road Santa Rosa de Cabal-San Ramón-Termalas.
4. Acquisition and assembly of a digital centre of 8,000 telephone lines.
5. Restoration of the Apostolic School.
6. Construction of Recreational, Sports and Ecological Units.
7. Schools and colleges.
8. Old man's homes.
9. Casa de la Cultura de Santa Rosa de Cabal.
10. Support to the University of Santa Rosa de Cabal, Unisarc.
11. In order to achieve a coordinated implementation of the investment budgets that are assigned to this Law and resources that the municipality can obtain from other sources, it will be established with an appropriate entity, a Development and Modernization Plan urban for the next twelve (12) years. Likewise, the Ministry of Transport will plan alternative routes for the Pereira-Manizales traffic in order not to manage the internal transport services and quality of life within the urban perimeter.
PARAGRAFO. The National Government for the purposes of defining budget allocations, may be supported by studies and evaluations that have been prepared and calculated by the different agencies in each sector. As they are: the National Fund of Road Roads for the Santa Rosa-San Ramon-Termal Road: Telesantarosa for the case of the Digital Central Telefónica; Empocabal, for the case of the aqueduct and sewerage works and the function for the concertation and restoration of the Colombian Cultural Heritage of the Bank of the Republic, for the works of the Apostolic School.
ARTICLE 3o. Authorize the National Government to carry out the necessary budgetary operations and to conclude the contracts required to comply with this law.
ARTICLE 4. This Law governs as of the date of its publication and repeals all those that are contrary to it.
The President of the Honorable Senate of the Republic,
JORGE RAMON ELIAS NADER.
The Secretary General of the Honorable Senate of the Republic,
PEDRO PUMAREJO VEGA.
The President of the Honorable House of Representatives,
JOSE JATTIN SAFAR.
The Secretary General of the Honorable House of Representatives,
DIEGO VIVAS TAFUR.
Publish and execute.
Dada en Santafe de Bogota, D.C., at 31 days of the month of May 1994.
CESAR GAVIRIA TRUJILLO
The Minister of Finance and Public Credit,
RUDOLF HOMMES RODRIGUEZ.
The Minister of Transport,
JORGE BENDECK OLIVELLA.