ACT 116 OF 1994
Official Journal No. 41.216 of 9 February 1994
By which Articles 66 and 89of Decree 2699 of 30 November 1991 are amended
ARTICLE 1o. Article 66 of Decree 2699 of November 30, 1991 will be as follows:
ARTICLE 66. 130 of Law 270 of 1996, as established by the Constitutional Court in Judgment C-053-97. The original text of Law 116 of 1994 is as follows: > The jobs of the prosecution are classified, according to their nature and form as they must be provided; in free appointment and removal and career. They are free appointment and removal, the people who play the jobs of:
1. Deputy Attorney General of the Nation.
3. Heads of the Office of the Prosecutor General's Office.
4. National Directors and Heads of Division of the Attorney General's Office.
5. Head of school.
6. Regional and sectional directors.
7. The employees of the office of the Attorney General, the Deputy Prosecutor and the General Secretariat.
8. Prosecutors and officials of regional prosecutors.
9. Employees of the Technical Research Corps at national, regional and sectional level.
The other charges will be career and must be provided through the merit system.
ARTICLE 2o. Article 89 of Decree 2699 of November 30, 1991, will be as follows:
ARTICLE 89. Public servants of the Attorney General's Office shall be entitled to the following administrative situations:
1. Unpaid leave for up to three (3) months, for each year of service on a continuous or discontinuous basis, as requested by the person concerned. This licence is not revocable or extended by the person who grants it, but is waived by the beneficiary.
2. Sick leave.
3. Maternity leave.
4. Paid leave for up to three (3) calendar days, as long as justified causes are credited.
5. Individual paid holidays for each year of continuous or discontinuous services in terms and conditions that set the law and regulation.
PARAGRAFO. The Attorney General of the Nation will establish, by internal resolution, the collective vacation regime according to the needs of the service and the classification of the officials.
ARTICLE 3o. This law governs from the date of its publication in the Official Journal.
The President of the Honorable Senate of the Republic,
JORGE RAMON ELIAS NADER.
The Secretary General of the Honorable Senate of the Republic,
PEDRO PUMAREJO VEGA.
The President of the Honorable House of Representatives,
JOSE JATTIN SAFAR.
The Secretary General of the Honorable House of Representatives,
DIEGO VIVAS TAFUR.
Republic of Colombia-National Government
Publish and execute.
Dada en Santafe, D.C., 9 days in February 1994.
CESAR GAVIRIA TRUJILLO.
The Minister of Justice and Law,
ANDRES GONZALEZ DIAZ.
The Director of the Administrative Department of the Civil Service,
EDUARDO GONZALEZ MONTOYA