LAW 116 1994
Official Gazette No. 41,216 of February 9, 1994
Whereby amending Articles 66 and 89del Decree 2699 of 30 November 1991
THE CONGRESS OF COLOMBIA DECREES:
ARTICLE 1o. Article 66 of Decree 2699 of November 30, 1991 will read: ARTICLE 66.
jobs prosecutors are classified according to their nature and how they should be provided; in free appointment and removal and career. They are appointed and removed, persons performing jobs:
1. Deputy Attorney General.
2. General secretary.
3. Heads of Office of the Attorney General.
4. National Directors and Heads of Division of the Attorney General.
6. regional and sectional directors.
7. Employees of the office of Attorney General, the Deputy Attorney General and the Secretariat.
8. Prosecutors and officials from regional prosecutors' offices.
9. Employees of the Technical Investigation at national, regional and sectional level. Other charges will be
career and shall be provided by the merit system. Effective Note
. Article 89 of Decree 2699 of 30 November 1991 shall read as follows:
ARTICLE 89. The public servants of the Attorney General's Office shall be entitled to the following administrative situations:
1. Unpaid leave for up to three (3) months for each year of service continuously or discontinuously, as requested by the applicant. This license is revocable or extended for whom the grant, but it is waived by the beneficiary.
2. Sick leave.
3. Maternity leave.
4. Paid leave for up to three (3) calendar days, provided that justified reasons are accredited.
5. Individual paid vacation for each year of continuous or discontinuous services under the terms and conditions determined by law and regulations.
PARÁGRAFO. The Attorney General's Office established by internal resolution, the system of collective vacations in accordance with the needs of the service and the classification of officials. Editor's Notes
ARTICLE 3. This law governs from the date of its publication in the Official Journal.
The President of the Senate of the Republic, JORGE RAMON ELIAS
The Secretary General of the Senate of the Republic,
PUMAREJO PEDRO VEGA.
The President of the Chamber of Representatives, Francisco Jose Jattin
The Secretary General of the Chamber of Representatives, DIEGO VIVAS
TAFUR. Republic of Colombia
National Government published and execute.
Given in Santa Fe, DC, on the 9th day of February 1994.
César Gaviria Trujillo.
The Minister of Justice and Law,
Andrés González Díaz.
The Director of the Administrative Department of Public Service, EDUARDO GONZÁLEZ MONTOYA